Chapter 79: Time to Get A Life

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:The future depends upon you as well Mikado...
The future, my friend, is dependent upon the actions of everyone.
Trickfox wrote:In fact this forum is simply a place where those of us who want to explore the future can toss around ideas and perhaps gather a few interested people together to see what can come of it.
I thought the real purpose of this forum was to help Paul with his book and I believe that that is progressing quite nicely.
Trickfox wrote:Andrew's Website is where the official technology is located whereas this website is the human nature and philosophical point of view of our common interests.
The human nature and philosophical views of time travel?
Trickfox wrote:can we count on you for your skills and talents there Mikado?
My skills and talents, when it comes to philosophy, is poor in my opinion, you give me more credit than my local banker <g>. If I were king for a day I would choose Mr. Flow as a good philospher but then I am no king.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: handing off, again

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Langley,

I agree with Victoria. I believe too that it was more a case of " handing off"

I am not able to pull it up for some reason but Paul has already written a chapter that mentions the actual paternity of the product called the Ionic Breeze. Elizabeth
Hi Elizabeth. I can see that Brown had the view of for example an artist or someone else who had a transcendent view, and Im certaintly not saying that people in low cost housing arent happy. ( I live in transportable house. I can be happy if I want to. ) (The joy of not having a mortgage).

But ....if things went as planned why the disappointment?

But Ill go quiet till I re read that chapter about the ionic breeze.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I have just recieved a sad telephone call, a friend of mine has died, possibly murdered.
I saw Her on thursday, had a good laugh with her , I called her slim , she had managed to shed 17 stones in the past twelve months, and was looking forward to plastic surgery to remove the excess skin, we had joked about making it into handbags, and selling them.
Her parting words to me, with a smile were ,"God bless"
She had fought so hard to throw off the mass, such a shame, but in my strange view of this world, she now is totally free of all earth bound baggage.
She will be soaring about the matrix, it will be enriched by her.

Because I have looked back so much, I consider that our ancestors knew more than we do about life and death, and they ensured that the life force of the deceased stayed as local and in concentration as much as possible to their tribe.
Most of the megalithic constructions were in my hobbit opinion devices to achieve this, and as the moon did its monthly magic, a cycle occurs of reversal, where that which spirals into the planet, spirals back out , for a short period of TIME as the field condition of the sun/earth and moon interact in a certain wave like fashion.
Thus the skill and knowledge gained was transferred in concentration and strength, whereas now almost total disspersion occurs.
If a person is receptive and positioned at this precise timing, they may suddenly KNOW a lot, not normally specifics, but like a vague memory.
Some special ones on the other hand will KNOW in detail.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

loss of a friend

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I am sad too for the loss you have experienced my Hobbit friend.

But I agree that the world has just changed form again in her instance. A lifeforce never is actually lost, just transforms. And those vague memories contain much for us when we are aware of them.

Of course I know what you meant when you said that she had "shed seventeen stones ( proud of her for that!) and it seems unfair that her time here was cut short .... my mind is not always tucked away in one thing and so when I saw that reference .... stone ..... I had a mental image of the special stones that you had sent us a link about .... and they did mention they thought maybe they were used for some sort of weighing system .... and then I jumped to a picture I have seen of Townsend Brown happily collecting these beautiful round stones for his research . And I wondered why he picked up some stones and left others behind.

When he picked various stones up what was it about one that would cause him to keep it? The weight, the feel ? Did he have some sort of understanding with these stones? I know that seems like a strange question but if he had come to the same understandings that you say he might have kevin .... would he have understood the individual characteristics that he needed for each stone. One wonders if he was actually able to sense if the stone would suit his purpose. And maybe even .... would want to fit his purpose. Because certainly this is a dance, not a march ...... right Flow?

So sorry kevin. Cry for her and then dry your eyes.
Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Kevin...So sorry for your friend's passing. It happens with those of us who try and push against the walls of traditional understanding. Those we hold dear are sometimes punished due to our progress. Since that which is evil kmows that I have no fear of it or of death itself, it is what is done to elicit suffering on our part, and to subject us to feelings of guilt. I for one refuse to play that dark and soul destroying game

In my case I've had no long-term friends. I have friends up to a certain point of maturity, and then the friendships are ended. It's almost as if something in the future knows that the course that I had set out upon would be potentially harmful to others through no direct action of my own. Rest easy. She is in a better place my friend.

flow.... :(
Dancing is better than marching
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

BTW an old friend of people connected with this forum was finally declared dead recently.

flow.... :(

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/16/us/16 ... obituaries
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth and Flow,
Thanks for the words of comfort, I am certain Jan ( her Name) will be in a far far better dimension now.
Talking of stones here's a picture of one that I am equally certain a brilliant dowser carved, a long long time ago,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Towr ... e.jpg#file

Consider that at some point in time, many of these spheres rained down here due to lack of atmosphere and field, at present they may be what constitutes metiorite showers, heres somemore from a specific area of bonny Scotland,
http://www.hunterian.gla.ac.uk/collecti ... ns/stones/
In my hobbit opinion these spheres are formed in space from STUFF, stuff at specific harmonic resonance, and the spheres exhibit that formation.
I further consider that Dr brown knew the relative signature of specific rocks, and perhaps, just perhaps could match the signal relative to the output of each rock to the same signal incoming here on different alignments at very specific TIMES

If you look at the platonic solids drawings of many learned people, perhaps , just perhaps everything is made from one STUFF, but to a different musical type signal, and guess who had the device to hear those notes and tones to the finest of fine degree?
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Just to further clarify why I am waffling on about a load of balls.
The people of NOW have no other comprehension of how these balls were made other than that a person/s carved them, so they are called,
CARVED STONE BALLS.
Everyone like sheep accepts them as carved stone balls, they tell anyone looking at them that they are carved stone balls.
Except , perhaps it is all a load of balls.
They ASSUME they are carved.
They have no other reasonable conclusion, so it is stated as fact.
They attribute to them what function and possible usage they could have performed relative to present thinking of the past.

And so using these balls as a way at looking at most of our method of thinking, it is easy to see how we take the wrong pathway, totally convinced we are upon the correct pathway, heavily backed up by the most learned of all through the ages who have confirmed .
But sadly they could be wrong.

We cannot yet know what is occuring in space, we observe with observation devices relative to this planet.
We assume based on these observations, but it is all ASSUMPTION.

Nobody has been in space, nobody has been to the sun, if they have been to the moon, it is still with observation devices of this planet.

By only reporting with observational devices relative to the field condition of this planet, they can hide in full view , as we will not observe them, all alternative dimensions will be at variant relative states as per here , unless we modulate across a spectrum of alternative states, we can be easily fooled by those who can.
I consider Dr Browns devices achieved this, so whoever has further developed them, can hide in full view, brilliant, and as long as noble and freedom loving people are the ones holding this ace, then fine, but if not, and the wrong circle have control, then billions of peoples lives are in jeopardy, as they may consider themselves godlike, superior.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

a subjective g-d

Post by Trickfox »

I trust animals more than I trust people when it comes to power.
I do not believe mankind can kill Gaia.
No power is more evil than fear.
The universe IS friendly.
I am sure of it kevin.
I am asking you to trust me!

Trickfox
James Barrett

wonderful stone balls

Post by James Barrett »

Thank you for the links kevin to those " carved stone balls"

The designs look oddly as they might have originated from Crete. I understand that there are alot of people who are totally puzzled by the similarities with ancient finds in Scotland and those other parts of the world. Lends even more interest in the world being alot more connected than we ever would have imagined but somehow the modern world has forgotten all of that.

And of course I am still stuck in the subject of " Objects out of Time" or whatever they call a modern vase encased in rock strata that dates 10,000 years ago, or some such. No one wants to really investigate it because it makes no rational sense and we just can't contain the stress in our heads .... so we just ignor it maybe. But more and more people are getting braver and braver. Its eventually going to make a difference.

I believe that the Universe is a friendly place also Trickfox. Count me in.

Oh but I do have a problem when some of these green folks declare that the Earth needs to be "saved". It sort of makes me grin actually. If everyone would look at the TRUTH we would realize that the Earth will go on and on and on .... The only saving that will be done here is our place here on this planet. Our own hides......... our own survival...... the way we need and want to survive. The Earth could switch to methane and survive in an altered state .... not as we know it, but life would probably prosper and things would go on. So when we say " SAVE the EARTH" I would hope that people would recognize what they really mean ..... which is .... to . keep it habitable for us!!! ( and for the things that we recognize as sharing the world with us.) Only we have been pretty bad about that until just recently. But thats what we need to be to survive too ... to be selfish and self centered. Perhaps there are other faces to this Earth that we have been unaware of so far. Perhaps they might have a say in all of this?

And yes I noted too that Steve Fosset was declared dead the other day. I suppose now they can settle his estate and his family can go on. Until they find that plane crumpled up and his body in it I will prefer thinking that he just " disappeared himself. Landed ... had a crew waiting which zapped the wings off that plane ... shoved the entire thing in a tractor trailer and was off down the road with no trace. Don't know why he would have done that, but some how thinking he might have a plan like that sits better than trying to figure how the best technology in the world, aimed at a relatively small area and hundreds of people on foot and horseback and in the air could not find him. So yes. I want to believe the fantasy that he had to "disappear" from this world because something was important enough for him on that score.
JDB
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: handing off, again

Post by Paul S. »

Just have a few loose minutes here so I thought I'd stick my neck in and see what you all have been talking about while I'm this "sprint to the finish."
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:I am not able to pull it up for some reason but Paul has already written a chapter that mentions the actual paternity of the product called the Ionic Breeze. ( Who hasn't heard of it?) Not a penny for that development ever went to the Brown family, yet the original patents were issued to Dr. Brown and its the same thing basically that was shown to RAND ... in principle anyway.
That wasn't a chapter, that was a couple of posts to the blog portion, the "front page" of the site. Unfortunately, I have just discovered that the links from the blog that should pull up those entries from the archives are not working -- must have something to do with the move to new servers a few weeks back.

However, you CAN find those archives is you subsitute "https://www.ttbrown.com/" in the URL to "http://49chevy.blogs.com/ttbrown

Thus, the "Paternity of the Ionic Breeze" posts can be found here:

http://49chevy.blogs.com/ttbrown/2005/1 ... .html#more

and here:

http://49chevy.blogs.com/ttbrown/2005/1 ... y_o_1.html

...and you may have to scroll way down the page to find it.

I'll have to send a "help" ticket to the Typepad people tomorrow and see if I can get that straightened out. I also notice that the "Google Search" function we used to have on the front page also got lost in the transition, I'll have to do something about that.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Chain of Command

Post by Paul S. »

Trickfox wrote:The captain decides where the ship is going. the navigator is just there to help him (or her) to navigate through difficult areas.
Actually, the Admiralty decides where the ship is going, the Captain's job is to make sure it gets there, and the Navigator's job is to show the Captain the way...

And, of course, the Adimiralty takes its orders from the King, who is answerable only to God.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: a subjective g-d

Post by Langley »

"JL: He’d been burned pretty bad by people licensing his stuff and not paying him.

PS: What are you referring to ?

JL: This is going back pretty far. He had licensed some of this technology — the ion wind device that he had a patent on. People took a bunch of his patents and tried to exploit them and paid him a little money up front and then didn’t pay him any more. He had actually made the patent assignments — which is a very bad thing to do — instead of just licensing, he actually assigned his patents. He told me one time there were over fifty of his patents that had been assigned.

PS: Who did he assign them to?

JL: A group of people… I believe in Southern California, they were really bad news people. He ended up losing all his patents."

“It’s over, Sweetie,” Dr. Brown said. “The project is closing down. It’s time now for you to get on with a
life of your own.”

Its not happy. I've seen military families disintegrate completely for less. We're looking at a civilian family who have jointly spent decades with no just recompense. The father isnt the only affected. Its like oh well Linda, thanks for your more than a decade worth of help, time to get a proper job".

Sorry, but I see this as a family tragedy. If Mr Brown didnt feel at as tragedy for himself, didnt he wonder about the fairness of it all at all?

More artists and scientists are useless business people.

It might be said that he handed his stuff over for the greater good, for national security. But the military industrial complex is a very very profitable monster. Where's the Browns' share?

Sucks if you ask me, which you arent but there we are. Sorry.
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Chain of Command

Post by Trickfox »

Paul S. wrote:
Trickfox wrote:The captain decides where the ship is going. the navigator is just there to help him (or her) to navigate through difficult areas.
Actually, the Admiralty decides where the ship is going, the Captain's job is to make sure it gets there, and the Navigator's job is to show the Captain the way...

And, of course, the Adimiralty takes its orders from the King, who is answerable only to God.

--PS
But what if the ship is a Pirate ship?

The captain ends up with the final word if he's ruthless enough I guess.

Not that it has anything to do with anything of course.
Trickfox
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Chain of Command

Post by Paul S. »

Trickfox wrote:
But what if the ship is a Pirate ship?
Point taken.

What WAS I thinking !?!?!

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"