NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by Mikado14 »

Linda Brown wrote: Now that I have answered what I could. Where are you going with this? If you are thinking that you have him identified somehow ...... good luck on that. <g> Linda
ROFL
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: impossible space drive

Post by FM No Static At All »

amalie wrote:Dearest and most benign genii of the tt brown forum ,

I thought you might be interested in an "impossible" space drive coming from China

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/09/c ... ildin.html
And the drive looks like this:
" Meanwhile, what about the American interest? Shawyer told me that "the flight thruster program is on hold for the present. [O]nce the U.K. government had provided an export license for a U.S. military application, the major U.S. aerospace company we had been dealing with stopped talking to us. "
I would guess that they have already developed something that is superior to the "emdrive" and that Shawyer was taken out of the loop mainly for his associations with China. and as you stated,
The US space industry establishment has dropped out of the development loop here, perhaps the program was discretely relocated within black box budgets, as soon as the Chinese interest became apparent. Or was the determining factor the fact that the UK export license was for a US military application ?
Yes, that would take it off the table for licensing to civilian aerospace industry.

Also regarding
Following such theoretical models from the initial discoveries and from the historical dimensions has led you to this place , your collective expertise could also seek to enable the internationalized and more available space development agendas .

Perhaps the forum should consider pooling resources ( with Roger Shawyer and the group in Xian ) and co-operatively designing an innovative rocket drive along these lines that could compete for the "private" and more publicly available US space enterprise configurations.
I think we would all wind up as physics expert J. Reece Roth, as it would be considered breach of national security.

But regarding Roth, it would seem that his defense would have failed not because of the China connection, so much as the Iranian one. Iran is considered a non-friendly nation, while China would be considerably less so. Then again, I am not aware of any joint ventures in aerospace with China, and regarding the fact that Professor Roth was working under (a measly $6,000) USAF research contract, I can only imagine that his breach of non-disclosure can be considered an unlawful act.
Named the TT Brown drive, that would be a real legacy and furtherance for the original and pioneering work in this area.
I would think that if Dr. Brown would get recognition from such technology developed from his theories, postulations, and experiments, it would have to come from those that admire him and are outside the jurisdiction of government/military secrecy. I am certain that much of Dr. Brown's works are deep black and I could not even guess how much of it has been advanced over these many decades.
I appreciate you bringing these bits of news to our attention. With all that is not covered in the mainstream media, and with all the focus on the "bailout" of the banks, it certainly would not have made headlines or top stories.

And even if Mr. Mikado is right about you, you have certainly learned and grown from the experience, and to that I commend you.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

Mikado14 wrote:
Linda Brown wrote: Now that I have answered what I could. Where are you going with this? If you are thinking that you have him identified somehow ...... good luck on that. <g> Linda
ROFL
Hmmmm seems to me by looking at the time of your post you should have been working ...oh well guess telling me how hard your day was won't work today LOL
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Fm no static at all,

Shocking really what "other bits of news" totally slip past our attention

http://tinyurl.com/4nqk9n

By the way do you think the drive looks very unrealistic, I really don't know what a rocket drive is supposed to look like .

The photo you reposted does look pretty simplistic, I must admit, perhaps that very basic design is all that is needed though?

Do you yourself fm .... think this device could actually do the job it is purported to do ?

I don't think being an myopic egomaniac has taught me much about anything really , but I have surely learned something from the forum ,
not sure what exactly but I do feel that it will come in very useful one of these days ...

Many Thanks

Amalie
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Amalie,

Woah! That is some drive! It looks like a big microwave horn! Will it work? Well some say it won't but Wikipedia says:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave#Power wrote:Many semiconductor processing techniques use microwaves to generate plasma for such purposes as reactive ion etching and plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition (PECVD).
Dr. Brown noticed the effects of X-ray tubes. An X-ray works simply by a stream of electrons that are reflected off an anode. In its simplest form, the sources that generate microwaves work by moving electrons using vacuum tube based devices (magnetron, klystron, traveling-wave tube (TWT), and gyrotron) or solid state devices (tunnel diodes and Gunn diodes).

We also know Dr. Brown was a "radar man" and would be familiar with all of the above. So it is not too far of a stretch to see his fingers on any or all of this type of work. He probably developed a lot of this and we already heard about Dr. Brown's "special" tunnel diode.

Most microwave generators (not all, Mikado :lol: ) are designed for a tight beam.
Here is a magnetron used in a microwave oven.

That is why they are used in communications as the beam is tight, like a laser beam, and that is why microwaves are used in communications.

But this Emdrive has a flared horn like a nozzle for a rocket. So the plasma it creates will be ejected from the nozzle like a rocket. Now the ion drives we have discussed in this forum before uses additional "stuff" added to the electron stream to produce a stronger thrust. Mercury or cesium was added (heavier ions work better) to give more thrust out the back. But once the "propellant" is gone, the movement will eventually stop and the satellite would drop out of orbit. Once in orbit, the Emdrive could propel a satellite as long as there was electricity. And NASA developed a Stirling engine that is designed to work with the heat of the sun and the cold of space. It could produce electricity.

With no need for fuel (specifically a propellant), as long as there is electricity for the Emdrive, the satellite could stay in orbit forever. I suspect we have no interest because we've "been there, done that!" but we're not telling!

As for my description of Morgan, it is Mikado's fault (now I'm sure to get it from him, LOL!). He talked about a book by Agnew Bahnson, The Stars are Too High. In it, "Dr. Hank Alvin" (Hmmm, Dr. Thomas Townsend Brown) is "kidnapped" by his younger friend and pilot, "Jack Baker" (Morgan? that was tall, blue eyes, and had a broken nose from college football), in a UFO type craft. I haven't read much yet, but Dr. Alvin worked for "General Waverly", a cigar smoke belching general where Dr. Alvin was the scientist who advised the general. After reading Paul's book and reading this book with "forum eyes" as Mr. Twigsnapper would say, I see parallels all over the paperback book. https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 33&#p16633

What better way to disguise a secret so cool that you'd want to tell everyone but can't and they wouldn't believe you anyway? So make it into a novel, fiction, science fiction to be exact. But closer to the truth than anyone could imagine...

MagicBill
P.S. Welcome back Mikado, it is nice to see you lurking in the wings...
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

HT

You picked up on it as well... Just a few stripes on the Horse and we have a Zebra...

I suggest you get a copy of, The Mendelov Conspiracy, you need to find it on the net.. if you can

arc

P.S Good to see you Mikado.
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

amalie wrote: Shocking really what "other bits of news" totally slip past our attention

http://tinyurl.com/4nqk9n
No, it's not as shocking to me. There are many who have the means to live on foods without chemical processing, and probably have health care that utilizes the alternative treatments that our expensive health care will not pay for. What is shocking to me is how many people are either ignorant to such facts or refuse to accept the those that make up the elite and ruling class would lie to us, while they live in a world of wholeness and health. MOst people accpt the lies as truth. They even have watered down the definition of "propaganda" to the point that most people this it is merely over or under stating of the facts. when it is really lies made to seem like facts.
By the way do you think the drive looks very unrealistic, I really don't know what a rocket drive is supposed to look like .
The photo you reposted does look pretty simplistic, I must admit, perhaps that very basic design is all that is needed though?
Do you yourself fm .... think this device could actually do the job it is purported to do ?
No, I do not think it looks unrealistic, but my skeptical self tells me that it may not be all there, that is something may be omitted lest the "secret" be revealed. If it is based on microwave energy derived from electricity, then yes I do think that it can work as explained. As Mr. Magic shows, the same technology that heats food and allows cell phone services are also powered by microwave energy. But my gut feeling tells me that there are better ways to achieve the end results, and that that technology is very well hidden in those blacker than black projects.
I don't think being an myopic egomaniac has taught me much about anything really , but I have surely learned something from the forum , not sure what exactly but I do feel that it will come in very useful one of these days ...
We learn many things in many ways, and only our application of that knowledge and experience is how we separate ourselves from the millions of couch potatoes sitting in front on their big screen televisions. As Lloyd Pye wrote, "Everything you know is wrong." So I starting learning everything anew.
If you want others to see your love and peace, see yourself as such. How else can we see you except for the way you project yourself to be? (But some of us see the lady behind the mask. :wink: )
And you are very welcome!

Live long in love and prosper in peace,

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Regarding that Bahnson book " The Stars Are Too High". Thanks for mentioning it.

If that was interesting can you just imagine the sort of book Linda Brown could write if she decided to write a FICTION of her life experiences. If she did that she could talk about stuff that nobody would challenge her to prove. Maybe under that sort of guideline she could come even closer to telling the whole story of her relationship with Morgan and what he found himself doing

THAT would be one helluva story I think and I would bet that it would be anchored in many truths hiding in plain sight. Any chance of that someday Linda? MarkC
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

http://fu.fi/~esa/merlib/?q=node/5239

Somehow I have not been getting notification of any recent posts in the Random notes thread. So, all of you have been carying on without me for the past few days. My googlebot caught the above tidbit yesterday and it has a couple of photos never before seen.

Things are looking pretty dim for the American financial infrastructure these past few days. I'm wondering how all of you are reacting to this. :roll:

trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

FM No Static At All wrote:No, I do not think it looks unrealistic, but my skeptical self tells me that it may not be all there, that is something may be omitted lest the "secret" be revealed. If it is based on microwave energy derived from electricity, then yes I do think that it can work as explained. As Mr. Magic shows, the same technology that heats food and allows cell phone services are also powered by microwave energy. But my gut feeling tells me that there are better ways to achieve the end results, and that that technology is very well hidden in those blacker than black projects.

Live long in love and prosper in peace,
Folks,

The drive looks similar to a microwave horn which is used to transmit the signal. I have a square horn that I was going to use for a radar jammer. The horn has square corners but looks similar to what you see as the Emdrive, just smaller.

On the left is the electrical feed to the microwave source. It could be a Gunn diode or tunnel diode right in the center of the microwave cavity where the copper starts. I believe my horn had a Gunn diode.

Please reread the article. This device puts out mN, that's milli Newtons. We're talking ounces of thrust here, not enough to do anything on earth but in space that's all you need. As long as there is electrical power to the drive, it will keep running and accelerating the craft. And how big do you think this drive is? Look at the wooden supports. They look like 2x2 lumber. I believe this drive is only about a foot long. But it would make a great compact thruster in space as long as there was electrical power. And with my last post and the picture of NASA's Stirling engine, one could use the cold of space and the heat of the sun to power the thruster.

Mark, I just started reading The Stars are Too High. I'm only at the beginning. The craft name is Argonaut and they climbed to 200,000 feet (nearly 40 miles) and were ready to head over to Philadelphia. Dr. Alvin was worried as he had to be in Washington, D.C. a few hours later to be at the morning briefing with General Dick Waverly. The copyright is 1959. So if this really did happen then, we have nearly 50 years past this fantastic technology that remains dark.

Jack Baker (Morgan?) asks Dr. Alvin if one could rise from the White House lawn and settle down gently in Red Square an hour and a half later, that would change our whole concept of human relations. Dr. Alvin says "If that world ever gets that close together, I don't believe we can afford to have international crises."

So maybe that's why this technology remains black and deep in the rabbit hole...

MagicBill
P.S. Jack Baker's sweetheart is Sandy. Linda, you are a blond aren't you?
Or does "only your hairdresser know for sure? :wink:
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

htmagic wrote:
MagicBill
P.S. Jack Baker's sweetheart is Sandy. Linda, you are a blond aren't you?
Or does "only your hairdresser know for sure? :wink:
Good morning MagicBill,
When it comes to the technical and scientific aspect of this forum I really am lost (sort of in my own rabbit hole)
I do have a question on your comment about hair color though. In all the pictures I saw of Linda she had dark hair.
What makes you ask if she is a blond, just curious?
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Oh! hahahahahaha

We are still in search of the mysterious blonde I see!

Thank you so much Kim for asking that question of Magic Bill. I would like to see your answer on that one too Bill, there must have been something somewhere that made you think of me as a blonde.

Of course. I am an older lady now and more prone to go blonde instead of that ugly sort of blue roan color that I never even appreciated on a horse. But there has been something else circling around this question of a blonde and Kim just " skyhooked " it. ( Hello Rose, borrowing your expression. The ladies in this forum sometimes have to stick together otherwise our intuitive senses can get run over by rampant testosterone)

So you see, without your knowing it at all Magic Bill ..... Kim and I have been " in search of the mysterious blonde.) I have her narrowed down Kim.
One would be Helen Towt. Though always a redhead during the time that I knew her .... when Mother and I went to identify her body after she had been killed in a car crash just a few miles from our home .... we were shocked that her hair was a platinum color... Very Jean Harlow... and my mother broke into tears then crying " Oh the poor baby... the poor baby ... but this was the way that she would have seen for herself .... " the mysterious blonde on the slab".... I was shocked by both the sight of my very best friend at the time, quite dead and quite blonde ... and my Mothers reaction, which was kind of a laughing sob. As if there was some irony in all of this but all I could see at the time was tragedy.

And then Kim there is the "mysterious blonde" who is helping Dad recruit fellows from Columbus before 1940. Remember the paper printed an article on it but nothing ever happened of it or was it ever mentioned again. A blonde, they said, and a " dapper young man" or words similar. I think I have that Dandy pegged too.

Of course that could all be in my imagination. But as long as we are there. Remember Kim that there is more than just one mysterious blonde in this story. <g> ( oh just wait .... we will probably soon here from "mysterious redheads too" but they can go make their own history. Linda
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

The blond that MagicBill is asking about is a character named Sandy in the Bahnson book, The Stars Are Too High. She is Jack Bakers girlfriend.

The owner of the high technology firm, that bought the tapped out uranium mines in Nevada to use as hangers for the Argonaut, told Jack baker that he had to end the relationship with Sandy because there was no place for relationships in the line of work that he was in.

I guess MagicBill was wondering if Jack was Morgan and Sandy was Linda. Sandy was blond.

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

MagicBill,

It just occurred to me that the Bahnson book was written in 1959. Linda and Morgan hadn't even met yet. This was definitely referring someone else.

GV
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

Linda Brown wrote:Oh! hahahahahaha

We are still in search of the mysterious blonde I see!

Thank you so much Kim for asking that question of Magic Bill. I would like to see your answer on that one too Bill, there must have been something somewhere that made you think of me as a blonde.

Of course. I am an older lady now and more prone to go blonde instead of that ugly sort of blue roan color that I never even appreciated on a horse. But there has been something else circling around this question of a blonde and Kim just " skyhooked " it. ( Hello Rose, borrowing your expression. The ladies in this forum sometimes have to stick together otherwise our intuitive senses can get run over by rampant testosterone)

So you see, without your knowing it at all Magic Bill ..... Kim and I have been " in search of the mysterious blonde.) I have her narrowed down Kim.
One would be Helen Towt. Though always a redhead during the time that I knew her .... when Mother and I went to identify her body after she had been killed in a car crash just a few miles from our home .... we were shocked that her hair was a platinum color... Very Jean Harlow... and my mother broke into tears then crying " Oh the poor baby... the poor baby ... but this was the way that she would have seen for herself .... " the mysterious blonde on the slab".... I was shocked by both the sight of my very best friend at the time, quite dead and quite blonde ... and my Mothers reaction, which was kind of a laughing sob. As if there was some irony in all of this but all I could see at the time was tragedy.

And then Kim there is the "mysterious blonde" who is helping Dad recruit fellows from Columbus before 1940. Remember the paper printed an article on it but nothing ever happened of it or was it ever mentioned again. A blonde, they said, and a " dapper young man" or words similar. I think I have that Dandy pegged too.

Of course that could all be in my imagination. But as long as we are there. Remember Kim that there is more than just one mysterious blonde in this story. <g> ( oh just wait .... we will probably soon here from "mysterious redheads too" but they can go make their own history. Linda
Good morning Linda,

Oh our "mysterious blond", She is elusive but she also seems to want to be known, but in her own time (just like a women LOL) She seems to be getting closer to me but I still can not see what she holds in her hand. (but it seems to be important to her) Something tells me to be patient so I am. (hard as that is for me LOL)

I read the posts and sometimes it seems to me that at times some people are more interested in what others may or may not know when they really need to concentrate on what they themselves are working on.

Remember the grain of sand story that Mikado posted? Well, there is more. We as a people are the sand. We are but one part of the whole, we need to work together even if it is on different paths. In time the paths that are meant to meet, will. Then things will begin to develop as they are meant to. Things will come together through a network of different "paths" , but each "path" holds it's own importance.

Kim