SARBACHER/SMITH & "Fusion in Philadelphia?"

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Food for thought!

Post by Mikado14 »

JZimmer wrote:I think that Mr. Twigsnapper knows more than anyone here how important the phrase "Know thy enemy" is. We should all take heed of that phrase. I for one, am not afraid to take a stand here, no matter what it takes. I suggest everyone who is part of this forum look long and hard in the mirror and understand what they are willing to bring to the table to do what is surely right for everyone!

I hope that everyone understands what I am saying here, and does not think this sounds cheesy!

Jim
A challenge?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Mikado,

Certainly not! Mikado, please don't try to read anything into messages that I post. I will rarely say anything that I don't mean to clearly say.

I was mearly stating that everyone needs to understand their level of committment and be comfortable with it, so that they know how react and what to do in the future

Jim
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

JZimmer wrote:Mikado,

Certainly not! Mikado, please don't try to read anything into messages that I post. I will rarely say anything that I don't mean to clearly say.

I was mearly stating that everyone needs to understand their level of committment and be comfortable with it, so that they know how react and what to do in the future

Jim
Actually, I should have put a smiley face or whatever for I meant the following:

You said that you would take a stand.
No matter what it takes.

and then..

What are they willing to bring to the table.

and I meant...

Wanna have a race to see who builds something first?

It was all in jest. ....or maybe not...

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Got it!

Post by JZimmer »

Ahhh... I see

Jim * Bows to Mikado *
htmagic
Senior Officer

Gravity COntrol Cell Post

Post by htmagic »

Mikado14 wrote:<SNIP>

Mikado
Mikado,

OK, Build it, they will come!
Here are the plans. Check out the link I have for the PowerPoint file. It is pretty well spelled out there. All you need are (36) Am2412 sources from smoke detectors as the file says. A neon transformer will give you the HV.

Here's my post where I give the link.
http://www.ttbrown.com/forum//viewtopic ... 4532#14532

Enjoy!
See you on the other side of the Universe! :wink:

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Gravity COntrol Cell Post

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:<SNIP>

Mikado
Mikado,

OK, Build it, they will come!
Here are the plans. Check out the link I have for the PowerPoint file. It is pretty well spelled out there. All you need are (36) Am2412 sources from smoke detectors as the file says. A neon transformer will give you the HV.

Here's my post where I give the link.
http://www.ttbrown.com/forum//viewtopic ... 4532#14532

Enjoy!
See you on the other side of the Universe! :wink:

MagicBill
Already did post an answer to your link. I'll leave the building to you on that one.

I have my fingers elsewhere on something much more practical to fit in with the current frame of mind for acceptance by the general population.

Mikado
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Catching up

Post by Radomir »

Been away, apologies if this seems scattered...

Paul wrote:

I vote for San Francisco.

Closer to Ghiradelli.
I'm up with that, and it's another city with direct links to the TTB story.

Linda wrote:
Now I see with your help and your association with Mr. Twigsnapper that perhaps we have moved into a different phase here ... One that I had not even considered before. This huge freighter is not meant to pull into one port .... she is meant to off load her cargo into smaller ships and they are meant to go where that ship could not go herself. Shallow draft boats.
SF, also a port city!

One wonders what kind of small ships we might eventually be talking about. ;-)

And AM, regarding your link to the article on managed Consumerism, just the other evening I heard a present-day captain of industry equating greater consumer choice with "democracy." It really grated on me and at least now after having read the article I know the roots of that Gospel. As if choice that did not involve people exercising their civic muscles had anything to do with democracy. So now even the political landscape is obscured (and I'm certainly not the first to say this) the populace has acceded that they are no longer citizens, but consumers, and that nothing has been lost in that transition. As long as they have "choice" they should be happy. This includes chasing the ghost of "higher productivity"... with little true "solace to our souls.”

Good book ref on the topic if folks aren't familiar with it is called _Your Money or Your Life_.

I have always admired the work of the Kellogg foundation, now after reading the article, I realize the roots of its motivating spirit go back many years.

This bit is worth highlighting:
This was the stuff of a human ecology in which thousands of small, almost invisible, interactions between family members, friends, and neighbors create an intricate structure that supports social life in much the same way as topsoil supports our biological existence. When we allow either one to become impoverished, whether out of greed or intemperance, we put our long-term survival at risk.
R.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

terrible visions of a future

Post by Linda Brown »

Radomir,

Watching the government holding off aid to starving people, for whatever their political agenda, presents to me a terrifying vision of what the future could hold worldwide.

I know that AM is proably agreeing with me. And the horrifying thing is that I think we will probably see this same thing played and replayed as conditions worsten. China will face it, India, Africa ....And then you see ... no amount of "aid" from outside will help because it will never reach where it is needed. As in Africa, it will be drawn into the black market where millions will be made while others die.

And the point goes un noticed that we are being diminished ourselves ... and there will be no " solace to our souls" as this all plays out.

The hope that flickers is that there are some who see this ahead of time. And then be able to counter this vision. Linda
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Catching up

Post by htmagic »

Radomir wrote:<SNIP>
Good book ref on the topic if folks aren't familiar with it is called _Your Money or Your Life_.

I have always admired the work of the Kellogg foundation, now after reading the article, I realize the roots of its motivating spirit go back many years.

This bit is worth highlighting:
This was the stuff of a human ecology in which thousands of small, almost invisible, interactions between family members, friends, and neighbors create an intricate structure that supports social life in much the same way as topsoil supports our biological existence. When we allow either one to become impoverished, whether out of greed or intemperance, we put our long-term survival at risk.
R.
Radomir,

That book is a great book! In essence, you are working for things and a piece of your life is gone that you can't reclaim. So the book challenges you to examine every purchase and equate it to the number of hours of life you will give away for it. Another concept the book introduces is "enough". If more people read this book and practiced what it preached, maybe they wouldn't be as deep in the financial hole they dug themselves into.

As for a conference or get together, so far Philly has 6 votes and Las Vegas is catching up with 5. The other US location (TBD) and other PA location (TBD) are both at 0 votes. But no matter where the event is held, big or small, I'd like to attend.

This forum has become a family of sorts for me as well and after reading Justice League's posts, all I can say is Ouch! That guy's posts started to give me a headache. I see how you folks handled him and I respect you for that. I like the way Mr. Twigsnapper and others tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. And family does that for one another.

And as for food posts, there was a wonderful Italian restaurant in Knoxville, TN that offered "Fruita De Mara".
I made a reasonable facsimile of that recipe. And I see one here: http://www.bigoven.com/142417-Fruita-De ... ecipe.html
Mmmmmm, pasta! (Homer Simpson drooling now!) :)

MagicBill
htmagic
Senior Officer

Indiana Jones

Post by htmagic »

I just watched the ending of the Indiana Jones movie, Raiders of the Lost Ark. I guess it is getting us whipped up into a frenzy for the new movie, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Let me ask you folks. Is the Ark of the Covenant similar to what is depicted on the Indiana Jones movie? Or is it something else? Years ago, I remember as a kid reading one of his books, Erich von Däniken http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_von_D%C3%A4niken wrote that scientists reportedly started building the Ark of the Covenant and it started shooting lightning bolts around the room. I thought it was a big Leyden jar type capacitor and have always been fascinated with high voltage since. I also read that someone suspects it may be buried in a mound in Ireland of all places. But the recent posts regarding time travelers in the Bible may refute the Ark. Maybe it was just a 386 computer? It is hard for me to accept that one...

As for the crystal skull, I once read a book on that as well and was fascinated by it. Wikipedia has a short article here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_skull wrote:The skull is made from a block of clear quartz about the size of a small human cranium, measuring some 5 inches (13 cm) high, 7 inches (18 cm) long and 5 inches wide. The lower jaw is detached. In the early 1970s it came under the temporary care of freelance art restorer Frank Dorland, who claimed upon inspecting it that it had been "carved" with total disregard to the natural crystal axes without the use of metal tools. Dorland reported being unable to find any tell-tale scratch marks, except for traces of mechanical grinding on the teeth, and speculated it was first chiseled into rough form, probably using diamonds, and the finer shaping, grinding and polishing achieved through the use of sand over a period of 150 to 300 years. Although various claims have been made over the years regarding the skull's physical properties, such as an allegedly constant temperature of 70°F (21°C), Dorland reported that there was no difference in properties between it and other natural quartz crystals.

While in Dorland's care the skull came to the attention of writer Richard Garvin, at the time working at an advertising agency where he supervised Hewlett-Packard's advertising account. Garvin made arrangements for the skull to be examined at HP's crystal labs at Santa Clara, where it was subjected to several tests. The labs determined only that it was not a composite (as Dorland had supposed), but was fashioned from a single crystal of quartz. The lab test also established that the lower jaw had been fashioned from the same left-handed growing crystal as the rest of the skull. No investigation was made by HP as to its method of manufacture or dating.
Now there has been recent talk about objects left in the past as a marker. could the Crustal Skull be one of these "markers"? The book said that the polish is so fine that it can't even be observed under a high power microscope. And also that the entire skull was carved from a single crystal. We hardly have technology to do this today. So did a future time traveler drop this into the past? "Chew on that one" as Linda likes to say...

Folks, have a wonderful weekend and have a Happy Mother's Day!

MagicBill
Griffin
Senior Officer

Mother's Day

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Happy Mother's Day to all. Remember the women -- and honor Mother Earth as well.

As ever,

Griffin
AM

Post by AM »

Have you seen the news about Dr. Sarbacher that Mr. Schatzkin uncovered?

http://www.thekeyhoereport.com/?p=30 VIA https://www.ttbrown.com/

Some mighty interesting bubbles are coming to the surface.

And don't forget Monsieur Jacques Cornellion. Where were Dr. Sarbacher and Jacques Cornellion during the summer of 1966 and generally speaking what were they doing in 1966? And what was Richard Miethe doing?

AM
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

wonderful investigative reporting

Post by Linda Brown »

Just my comments on the report ....... wonderful! Kudos to the researcher!

Dr. Sarbacher must have been very proud of his son and daughter. And even though I am quite a bit older I shared the situation of being a sometimes curious nine year old. And I generally got the same response ( if I even asked, I must have, can't imagine why I wouldn't have asked what my Dad did.... but the answer was not something memorable and the strangest common bond that Robert Sarbacher Jr. and I have is that .....we generally didn't ask after that. Because we knew I think that we were not going to be answered.)

And this is an open letter to Robert Sarbacher Jr.

Did you or your sister EVER have any idea of your fathers role with Townsend Brown? Are the things that Paul has written so far a shock to you both ? (because there is much information there I am sure you must not have known about.) Have you ever heard any kind of rumor or conversational slip that would help Paul put even more meat on the story that he has been able to tell so far? Did your Dad EVER mention being in Europe at the end of the war. Did he ever mention the name Miethe ?.... or Kitselman? .... or William Lear?

There are so many (so far) unanswered questions here! You might know something that has never come to light before ... thats too much to ask ...Both your Dad and mine were very good at keeping this all a well guarded secret..... but just maybe there were a couple of things dropped into a conversation.. A family story ... or a joke? Or anything that might have survived unnoticed? Your participation in this would be greatly appreciated if you have anything that you could share at all. I remember that my Dad had the highest regard for your father. I wish I knew more! And just perhaps ... we are the keys left behind?

This is what I was hoping for ( and actually expecting). That sons and daughters eventually might be able to step forward and fill in the gaps that are out there for us all! Our fathers were very good at keeping all of this a secret. Beau Kitselman? Does his name look at all familiar to you? Ms. Kitselman ..... did your Dad ever mention working with missiles or ever mention Robert Sarbacher? Personally I was witness to them meeting on our boat on the Potomac during the summer of 1960. Can anyone else fill in more blanks?

And that "cheap fix" reporting is what we have to guard against constantly. I can see that it has worked against Strieber and thats why its so important for Paul to continue on this very difficult path.

Another question for you Robert. The lung problems that your Dad exhibited? Was that from smoking? or perhaps could it have been a result of work in his lab in Washington? Do you know when his health started being affected by his lung problems?

I am posting this on the open forum in the hopes that you will be reading this and will respond.

And may I ask? I have a vision of sails being spread out on a lawn to dry. Is that ever anything that happened. A flooded basement where they were stored? Wierd to smell mold. Linda
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

don't shoot policy

Post by Martin Calloway »

I don't remember where I read this but I have seen it on more than one occasion that the government at one time had a " do not shoot" policy regarding UFOs. I thought that a bit strange when I first read it, stranger the second time I read it and now we have this observation from Paul regarding Dr. Sarbachers missile research.

"Who then tells this intrepid researcher that his father was designing missiles to chase flying saucers. Does make you wonder what the missiles were supposed to do if the flying saucers reversed directions...

To " chase them? study them? perhaps BUT NOT SHOOT THEM DOWN. I wonder why that standing order, if it was in fact issued? Did they not want to get into a " shooting war" with an advanced technology? Rare wisdom for the cold war! Or did the people Sarbacher was working with already know that these things were not from another world that they perhaps belonged to us? or...... were at least ..... human .....

And remember that Dr. Sarbacher had that initial connection with W.B. Smith and HIS comments have certainly been interesting ( about the " boys topside?") So what is being known here by others that we just haven't drawn a bead on yet?
Martin
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

all in the family

Post by Victoria Steele »

How many genius powered people can you jam into one place at one time.

According to his son apparently ( and others because I have read this before) Dr. Sarbacher was rated as a genius. The same has been said of "Beau" Kitselman. And of course, I don't know that he was ever "tested" but we all have assumed that Dr. Brown would qualify. The three of them together at one place at one time? (According to Linda Brown ) on the Brown cruiser during the summer of 1960? Big doings here folks.

Would Dr. Sarbachers son know if he had his lab in Washington at the time , or perhaps he wasn't even born yet? These were family men here, obviously. Linda was 14 or 15 then? The other men had families too. I wonder how difficult it was to keep those families separated from what they were doing?

Paul, have you been able to talk to Dr. Sarbachers son yet? Seems that this " second generation" of what looks like this " multigenerational project" might have alot to offer, even if its just passing observations.

And Linda. Thats a really odd thing to say. About sails and mold? Victoria