NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by FM No Static At All »

kevin.b wrote:I notice this mans name has poped up a couple of times, here's third time lucky?
William Lyne, occult ether physics, link doesn't want to play, will find it soon.
Kevin
William Lyne has been discounted by many as a "quack" because much of his writing go far afield the "classical" sciences/physics regarding the nature of matter and the universe. But knowing quite well that he also pointed out distinctive corroborating "evidence" for the existence of the "ether" or aether, including Maxwell, Whittaker, Tesla, and others, it seems that the whole idea of the aether being an "energetic structure" is beginning to resurface.
http://letsrollforums.com/william-lyne- ... 9c5a87a29&

PENTAGON ALIENS, Third Edition:

This book (formerly entitled Space Aliens From the Pentagon)in its third edition, is the first to reveal Nikola Tesla as the inventor of the flying saucer, and to expose a BIG LIE mind control hoax copied from the Third Reich, covertly implemented through "national security" means, to perpetuate the coercive monopoly of a corporate-state elite. By stealing, concealing or suppressing advanced technology, our continued dependency on archaic petroleum and nuclear technology is insured. To this end, flying saucer technology of relative simplicity and phenomenal potential was stolen from its inventor, Nikola Tesla, and has been concealed from us for over 50 years.

In 1953, Lyne and at least seven others saw a flying saucer at a close range. Lyne studied its behavior, discovered its secrets, and presents this book, representing over 45 years of research, complete with a set of simplified plans to build your own saucer. The obvious BIG TRUTH- that flying saucers are real, man-made electrical machines, and that there are no aliens on earth- is being ground to pieces between TWO BIG LIES, both essentially one big lie, covertly disseminated through the media and various "front" groups and publications, by teams of Ph.D.s employed by the O.S.I. ( Office of Scientific Intelligence, CIA).

The secret government orchestrates both sides of the sham debate between covert agents, posing as "UFOlogists", and official government spokesmen. The UFOlogists' (the O.S.I.'s) "alien" scenario conceals the man-made nature of flying saucers by depicting them as "alien crafts", involved in visits to earth, abductions, and collaboration with our government, which they allege is concealed by a "government cover-up conspiracy". Officials conveniently provide false credibility to these lies by their irrational behavior, or silence. Contains much never before published information, including photos of a celestial guidance system from a WWII-vintage Nazi "Kreisel Teller" ("Gyrating Plate").

OCCULT ETHER PHYSICS

Tesla's Hidden Space Propulsion System and
The Conspiracy to Conceal It - 1998 Second Edition:

Is there a "Secret Physics" with a different set of rules that have been hidden away from us earlier in this century by a powerful elite who fear the technology based on it will strip away their power and wealth and liberate us from their grip? Dynamite comes in small packages, and this little stick of scientific dynamite blows apart pseudo-scientific myths and instills the truth. Documents Nikola Tesla's discovery of electro-propulsion in 1894.

For many. myself included, learning about how the aether works is more important that Relativity or Quantum Mechanics. Understanding how the aether functions will unlock the mysteries to free energy, intergalactic travel, and perhaps time itself. On the one hand it seems like a wonderful and enlightening awakening, but there is always the dark side.

Such "unlimited" energy resources surely can be used to make weapons as well as build bridges. How can we take advantage of the abundance of power for the benevolent use of all humanity, and still maintain its security from those that would use it to do harm?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Thinking of you, Raymond and looking forward to hearing that you came through surgery with flying colors, recuperated at an amazing speed, and are being released pronto!

Love,
rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

Rose wrote:Thinking of you, Raymond and looking forward to hearing that you came through surgery with flying colors, recuperated at an amazing speed, and are being released pronto!
I saw a post from Raymond on Facebook this evening that says he's been released from the hospital without undergoing any kind of surgery. I don't know what his situation is, but the good news appears to be that it's not as serious as the docs apparently thought initially. So I suspect we'll be hearing from him again soon.

-PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Rose wrote:Thinking of you, Raymond and looking forward to hearing that you came through surgery with flying colors, recuperated at an amazing speed, and are being released pronto!

Love,
rose
Raymond is home as of 11:00 PM (his time) Friday evening. Resting and expected back online tomorrow.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

A "Proposed Design for an Anti-Gravity Engine"
Podkletnov Connection
In August 2001, Podkletnov published a paper revealing his experimental high-power work and it is this that forms the focus of the GRASP report. Boeing wants to build its own impulse gravity generator at Seattle but admits that it lacks vital knowledge in the area of the YBCO emitter - Podkletnov's special superconducting apparatus - which forms the heart of the generator.

As a result, Boeing recently approached Podkletnov directly, but promptly fell foul of Russian technology transfer controls. George Muellner, the outgoing head of the Boeing Phantom Works, confirmed that attempts by Boeing to work with Podkletnov had been blocked by Moscow, which is seeking to stem the exodus of Russian high-technology to the West. Muellner is convinced, however, that the science underpinning Podkletnov's work is real.

"The physical principles - and Podkletnov's device is not the only one - appear to be valid," he said. He confirmed that Boeing had conducted tests on a number of other anti-gravity devices, some of which were detailed in JDW 24 July.

"There is basic science there. They're not breaking the laws of physics. The issue is whether the science can be engineered into something workable," Muellner said.

The GRASP briefing document reveals that BAE Systems and Lockheed Martin have also contacted Podkletnov "and have some activity in this area". It is also possible, Boeing admits, that "classified activities in gravity modification may exist". The paper points out that Podkletnov is strongly anti-military and will only provide assistance if the research is carried out in the 'white world' of open development.

GRASP concludes that a "positive result from experiments would give Boeing a substantial advantage in the aerospace industry".

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Can you please explain that photo?

It looks like it uses LP, LNG or possibly hydrogen. Unless I am viewing it all wrong.

Gas powered antigravity? Is the hose nipple at the bottom for the Bose Einstein Condensate to drain?

GV

EDIT: Oh, even worse (see htmagic post below) it uses gasoline or kerosene. The fuel metering valve looked like it was for propane but now that we find that it is a model airplane engine the photo makes total sense. I juess it is used for antigravity, just not electrokinetic antigravity.
Last edited by greggvizza on Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

FM-

Would you please cite your source for your quote and photograph.

The mentioned security restriction of the flow of information will only increase unless the next president can wisely and effectively work to cool down the now inflamed relations with the Russians. It's dangerous, with the advent of a new nuclear arms race, and limits and even stops needed cooperation toward a new, clean energy source. Some scientists in Russia may be courageous, but they'll still be effectively muzzled as long as they live there if a new Cold War continues to develop. It will, of course, also effect our scientists.

Griffin
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

OK Fred,

I hate to burst your bubble, but that is a model airplane engine you showed.
Actually, it is a Wankel model airplane engine.
Image Image

The only antigravity from this device is when you add a prop and a fuselage with wings, fill it up with fuel and run it! :lol:

MagicBill
*** edit *** If the images don't show, go here to read about this model engine.
http://ludens.cl/aeromod/wankel/wankel.html
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Good going htmagic !!!

In Mikado's absence are you now picking up the role of enforcer?

GV
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

First, let me apoligize for not putting the URL of the site up with the photo and text. Here http://robocat.users.btopenworld.com/gravity.htm you go. Second, I figured this was NOT an antigravity anything, and as was noted, looks like a model airplane engine (I used to fly a few years ago, so I did know that) and a pretty standard one at that. Thank you Mr. Magic for finding the reference to Wankel.

What I found amusing was the fact that this was being portrayed as something else, especially considering the fact that they are also writing about Podkletnov and the work he has done in regards to the technology. It is out of context for me to make such a post isn't it?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

greggvizza wrote:Good going htmagic !!!

In Mikado's absence are you now picking up the role of enforcer?

GV
Gregg,

No one will fill Mikado's shoes. Besides, I've flown enough models to recognize the silver glow plug at the bottom of the engine.

Now on the same page where Fred found that picture, the next one down I thought was especially interesting...

To be found here: http://robocat.users.btopenworld.com/gravity.htm

Now it is known that there is a gravity reduction from a spinning disk. I don't know if this arrangement would give a higher reduction in gravity.

MagicBill
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

htmagic wrote:No one will fill Mikado's shoes. Besides, I've flown enough models to recognize the silver glow plug at the bottom of the engine.
I have not flown model planes and I thought that glow plug was a hose nipple.

I must say good going Mr htmagic.

GV
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Gregg,

The needle valve and carburetor are at the top. The silver flare at the top is the air intake. The bell crank on the side of the carburetor is the throttle valve. There is a hose nipple for the fuel line right below the air intake and is partially hidden in the back. The threaded hole to the right is for the exhaust. This is where the muffler goes.

For those that never saw the inside of a Wankel before, there is no piston but a triangular rotor instead.
The motor is low in vibration but it isn't really fuel efficient.
http://ludens.cl/aeromod/wankel/wankel.html

MagicBill
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Darn, and here I thought that might be half of a Ducati engine... oh well.

R.
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear People,

ROLF

The model airplane club would like to continue to fly their craft inside Hangar One at Moffett Field

Very still air is needed. The airplanes are three feet across and weigh the same as a dollar bill , they are made of ultra-light materials

Best Wishes

Amalie