NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
amalie
Junior Birdman

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by amalie »

Dear Forum ,

This is interesting. Microwaves melt the lunar surface in a few minutes and produce oxygen .

http://www.sciencecodex.com/nasas_dirty ... _moon_dust

Sorry you are in hospital Raymond, I hope you are feeling better soon ...

Amalie
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Trickfox,

Oc course I send you my very best wishes. What you said was right though, you are fortuneate to be in Canado where I think that your medical help must be top notch and they are concerned with taking care of you and not with the amount that you can pay them. That kind of illness in this country would bankrupt anyone. One of the things that dissappoints me about this country.

So, I know it is hard sometimes to accept that help and the restrictions of your health issues but consider how very terrible it would be if those proceedures were not at all available to you.Its got to be scarey but look how wonderful that technology is!

Thunder in the desert so I am going to get off this thing before the same thing happens to yme that happened to you recently. Nothing like having lightning stike just a few feet from you. hanges your point of view pretty radically and resets all of your personal gauges!

Do what the nurses say Trickfox, I have had some experience in the last several weels dealing with a fellow who made a very poor patient and I think that he would tell you that it didn't help his case being stubborn in that regard/ So be a good fox please.

I agree. You still have much to do.

Kisses, Linda
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Raymond,

We send our love to you. Get well soon!

As for the link I sent earlier today, I guess it was too close to the truth as the video got yanked!

But here is a site that will be hard to yank that has the truth!
http://www.ncrc.org/

Since the politicians created this mess, let us take THEIR PENSIONS and use that for the bailout!

Raymond, get well soon!

MagicBill
P.S. Think October 7th is bogus now????
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

First, Mr. Trickfox, I send you healing energy and nothing but love and peace. I knew that something was wrong but didn't want to verbalize it until I (we) heard from you. Linda is right, you have excellent health care where you are and that will make a recovery more rapid. Yes, do get well as you do have much more to do.

To all, I have been campaigning and placing my energy into defeating this bailout bill that is being pushed by Bush & Co. using scare tactics. I received a voicemail (I was working) that told me of it's narrow defeat in the house, but the work is not complete yet. We still have much more to do. The markets will fall, and investors will lose billions. But if you have money in credit unions (safest) or banks (FDIC insured up to $100,000) do not panic. You are safe for now. The ones that are going to lose are the speculators and market players that have been getting rich on the backs of American taxpayers and property owners. That bubble is bursting just like the dotcom bust a few years back. We all survived that debacle, and we will surely beat this one also.

The paradigm may already be shifting. During this major market quake we have the opportunity to invoke energy into making a shift. Even the oil industry will be shaken by this, so now is the time to act in bringing alternative energy resources to market.

Finally, I want to express my condolences to the family of Paul Newman, a great actor and humanitarian in his own right. He was certainly one of the "good guys" and he will be missed.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Griffin
Senior Officer

Think Cat

Post by Griffin »

Trickfox-

May you be well in all respects. Good thoughts and energy coming your way. Think cat.

As ever,

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

memorial

Post by Griffin »

Folks-

Paul Newman was able to pass along over 200 million dollars to excellent causes from his "Newman's Own" product line. If you use anything in this line, it would be well to "buy Newman" to help further fund these charitable causes and memorialize Paul through his good works, imho.

Griffin
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: memorial

Post by FM No Static At All »

Griffin wrote:Paul Newman was able to pass along over 200 million dollars to excellent causes from his "Newman's Own" product line. If you use anything in this line, it would be well to "buy Newman" to help further fund these charitable causes and memorialize Paul through his good works, imho.
I always buy "Newman". Love the lemonade! Its all natural, no preservatives or chemicals.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

Trickfox,

Mikado wanted me to let you know that he is thinking of you. He knows you can and will handle this with the fortitude and perseverance that you have shown so many times before. He says that he can sympathize with what you are going through but it is necessary. He wondered if your situation could be better handled via a stent. And he wanted you to know to not walk into the light...he didn't.

Ok, now that I am done with Mikados message, just let me know if you didn't find the light comment funny.....I'll hit him in the head for you LOL

My thoughts and prayers are with you. If you need anything or just want to talk you know you can call me. Take care of yourself and do what you are told to do. We all need each other at this time and you know we are in your corner.

Kim and Mikado
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Trickfox

I send you my best wishes and positive thoughts, and though I am a world away if there is something I can do to help... you know where to find me. For now you need rest and to gather strength for the time ahead.

arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Trickfox,

Actually I do not entirely trust the medical establishment, why do you need open heart surgery ?

Have you got a genetic heart defect, is your heart valve broken or your heart line blocked .

Or is it just that your heart muscle is tired out because you work so hard and you have other serious health problems as well .

If I were you I would think twice about signing up for open heart surgery , unless there is something very obvious that can be done .

What is the surgery for, are they going to put in a pacemaker or reroute or enlarge something ?

Your heart is very interesting to us all, can we learn some more about the intricate workings , then we can set too and have an intense argument about the best type of treatment .

Don't take your medical care lying down, stand up and face it ...

Hoping for more news from the hospital bed, where are you ?

We can send you stuff, edible food and so on .

Love Amalie
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear people ,

Have you noticed that Mikado's story about the Irishman is become an original fashion statement

http://tinyurl.com/4v66fb

Seems like the next big thing to be is, totally faceless.

Why ?

Best wishes from Amalie
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Last edited by arc on Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

amalie wrote:Dear people ,

Have you noticed that Mikado's story about the Irishman is become an original fashion statement

http://tinyurl.com/4v66fb

Seems like the next big thing to be is, totally faceless.

Why ?

Best wishes from Amalie
Amalie,

Hi. I have asked Mikado what story you are talking about and he doesn't seem to know. He doesn't recall (that memory thing of his) any story about a faceless Irishman, but does remember making a few posts about a faceless man. Just my own curiosity. Thank you.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS - Update on Mr. Trickfox

Post by htmagic »

Arc,

That dinosaur bit was hilarious, thanks for the laughs! :lol:

Happy Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year begins.
Unlike the American new year of drunken parties and all day football, this is a little different...
http://www.jewfaq.org/holiday2.htm

May y'all have a shana tova umetukah (good and sweet year)!

I talked to Raymond this morning. He is in the hospital and doing better. He told me that when he was in the hospital for his dialysis treatment, he had some chest pains. They checked him over and kept him in the hospital. So thank God he was in the hospital when it happened and is receiving good care. And thank God that he is in Canada with a great health care plan. This type of treatment could break most Americans even with health care insurance.

Raymond will undergo a series of tests today to determine the extent of his damage. He has a damaged heart valve and some blockage, probably from all those bacon cheeseburgers and other bad things. He told me that it may be up to a month before he has surgery. When they repair the valve, they can remove the blockages at the same time. So keep him in your prayers that he gets into excellent health soon and go through the surgery without incident. Get well soon, Mr. Trickfox!

Again, may y'all have a shana tova umetukah!

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Trickfox.

Have you ever had really strange thoughts like this?

Perhaps you have had this heart problem for quite awhile before it was discovered?
Perhaps it was "meant" to be revealed to you the way it was and while you were in the hospital where you could find immediate help/
Maybe this is something that had to be corrected before you " went forth" into other adventures. Maybe for this next month you are just supposed to rest and take care of yourself?
And yes, just as Linda and Magic Bill and others have said, good thing you weren't in the United States when that happened. You simply would not have gotten the care that you deserve. I say that as I listen to the President drone on. (" Our economy is depending on deciseive actions from the government" He actually had the gaul to say. So where has he been? Sorry, political/

And another thought hit me. Strange. Remember a long time ago when Bin Laden apparently "slipped out" of a situation where others said he had been trapped and located by special forces? Tora Bora ? ) Did that actually ever hit the news? I think it did. Word has filtered down to me through my brother that there had been a request at the time to "pull the trigger" and that action was denied. So the big man with the beard slipped off.

I have a feeling that the next President of the United States will not let that happen...... MarkC
Anybody see an odd sort of situation here? Maybe itsw just me. But " in the fullness of time" ( I actually hate that expression but it works here and has more real meaning to our conversations than most places.) all of the things that are happening right now will make sense in the longe view.

Linda reminded us of the lightning strke that hit so close to you. She said that it would make most people " reset their gauges" and I can see that happening in the financial world right now. And this is a hopeful thing and a necessary thing. Our concepts needed a good lightning strike nearby. Watch though all of the good that comes out of it. My personal opinion and this goes for the nation as well as you Raymond, my friend. We still have to meet and shake hands.

And I agree that there is a long road being cleared in front of you. And I will go listen. MarkC