Lifters and ElectroMagnetic "Anomalies"

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: shoulders not faces

Post by Paul S. »

What's the old saying, "build a better mousetrap, and the world will beat a path to your door, and then beat the door down, and steal everything in your house" ?

Victoria Steele wrote:Ah, I am a romantic AND a dreamer ... so sometimes I am twice as lost!...So Paul, I ask again .... Wheres my Morgan fellow?
Morgan? Morgan? Whothehell is Morgan?

Just kidding.... patience, we're getting back to that sooner rather than later.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

better mousetraps, open doors

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Funny yes, probably true. Develop something that someone wants ... watch out.

This has been my day for study and reflection so I am going to bore you with the results of that.

From the way that Brown was able to position himself where he wanted to be in the NRL I DEFINITELY CAN BELIEVE that he had substantial behind the scenes help. I would like to know that, if the rest of his life was " connected somehow " to that "help"?

I am ready to buy into that and then I think, "Well wait a minute .. if he had the assistance of a group that strong why did he need financial help from the man who eventually developed the Ionic Breeze? Why did various business associations for Brown seem to go "wrong" ? Seems to me that any organization with seemingly endless power should be able to keep its principles well supplied with money.

That doesn't make any sense? Why didn't THEY "keep " him better? (if in fact he was "kept" at all? )And of course, who was "THEY?" Mark
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: better mousetraps, open doors

Post by Paul S. »

Mark Culpepper wrote:Why did various business associations for Brown seem to go "wrong" ? Seems to me that any organization with seemingly endless power should be able to keep its principles well supplied with money.
Well, with a big old house, chaueufer driven Cadillac (convertible), house man, housekeeper, etc etc... it hardly seems he was suffering during the Ashlawn period.... and, near as I can tell, that ended voluntarily and with little remorse or looking back so.... who's to say Dr. Brown didn't have all the money he needed, when he needed it?

Nor have I told yet the story of how Josephine found Ashlawn: she and a real estate agent were driving around suburban Philadelphia, and Josephine couldn't find anything she liked.
They drove by this old estate in Paoli, and Josephine pointed at the big house and said, "I want a place like that." A few days later, she had that place. Howthehell does that happen?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Ashlawn

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Paul,

This is so damned wierd. I hardly know how to broach this. I mentioned I think that I was familiar with Great Valley High school in Paoli (actually I think that its Malvern, the dividing line was there on the other side of the school I think.) My wife and I took a walk around the school just to get away from all the paperwork and walked out onto the ball field overlooking some of the countryside. It was beautiful. We walked further and I think that we may have walked past the Browns old home. I am not sure but she has just confirmed that the road is called "Ashlawn road" that we walked on. And there was a lovely old and stately Georgian style home there. Could it have been the same place? (My wife grew up in that area ... one of the reasons that I wheel a pile of horsemanure around as physical fitness ..."horsie women" you know, its heriditary (and expensive, trust me) but bought into that when I married her. She used to ride with the Radnor hounds. Says that like you would know what she was talking about. I guess thats important.
Anyway, I think we might have walked past Ashlawn. But heres the thing, Betsie says there is NO WAY that house would have been available to anybody, its always been held by some international company. How does that reconcile with what was going on with the Browns, if its the same place? Questions on top of questions. Mark
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Ashlawn

Post by Paul S. »

Mark Culpepper wrote: I am not sure but she has just confirmed that the road is called "Ashlawn road" that we walked on. And there was a lovely old and stately Georgian style home there. Could it have been the same place?
Mark, you tell me. Does this look like the place you and your wife saw?

https://www.ttbrown.com/ashlawn05.html

These pictures were taken last summer. And yes, "Ashlawn Road" is the street that t-bones into the street that goes past this house.
But heres the thing, Betsie says there is NO WAY that house would have been available to anybody, its always been held by some international company.
Ya don't say? Presently, the property stands at the edge of a complex that is owned by a big insurance company (I think) and dammit, I don't remember the name. It was being rented to a couple that we met when were there, but I don't think they worked for that company.

When Betsie says the place was "always held" by some "international company," how far back is "always"? Any more light you can shed on that subject might be helpful. I mean, what would any "international company" do with a place like that but let somebody live in it?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Ashlawn?

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Paul,
Well there can't be that many places like that on Ashlawn road next to the Great Valley High school. I remember the front but it seemed even larger than the picture makes it look. The side picture I don't recognize because we stayed on the road and to see the house we had to sort of peak through this hedge. Course its been about 10 years so the place has probably changed?

Betsie says that its been at least 20 years that she can recall. We just made a call to a girlfriend of hers that lives in the area and though she couldn't recall the name of the company she says Ashlawn is kept for "executives only" who are working for the company. So she was right in one sense, it is not actually rented out but sort of a "comp" for executives involved with that company. All I know right now. Try to find more for you. Glad to help, actually, honored. Mark
Ernest Fields
Space Cadet

NASA ACT

Post by Ernest Fields »

Sorry for the delay in replying to your query as to what NASA ACT
I had to get a new computer.
Nasa patent #6317310 issued 21 nov. 2001 for Asymetrical Capacitor Thruster. It has nothing to do with the ACT program you placed in your response. This type of capacitor is what Mr. Brown used in his first patent.
It was the lifting force as well as the moving force, along with a hot exhaust from a small rocket nozzle that supplied ions of high energy due to already being hot. , alkalai metal salts injected into the hot exhaust.
ErnieF
ErnieF
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

missing work

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Ernie F,

I just wondered if you have been keeping up with the developments and the search for that patent number, which turned out to be a patent application. Any other thoughts? I know that you had once said that Dr. Brown probably went to Europe because he couldn't get anything done here. Would you like to add to that thought trend? Your viewpoint based on your experience is valued.

Elizabeth
Hector
Space Cadet

Not in my experience

Post by Hector »

In my experiments I have not seen this reported phenomenon. On the contrary in my experiments when a lifter is in operation there is a wicked RF signal, you can hear it on an AM radio if you don’t have an RF meter or O-scope to measure it.

As for the magnetic field of the earth disappearing; again I have not seen this phenomenon and I’m using an F.W. Bell Hall effect Gauss/Tesla meter with a three axis temperature corrected probe. I can detect the magnetic field of the earth; it’s strength, the individual vector strength and its total sum. I can even detect ELF waves with my equipment.

This is only my personal experience; I could be doing something wrong.

Hector
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Hector,

Thanks for your input. It's always nice to get information from people actually working with these systems. Your referring to the anomalous disappearance of the Earth's magnetic field that the one author (please refresh my memory of that link) claimed.

It certainly would be difficult to make the magnetic field "disappear."

Andrew
Hector
Space Cadet

Magnetic and other fields

Post by Hector »

Hi Andrew,

I can also tell you that the associated magnetic field of a lifter is relatively small; in one case I measured strengths at 1 foot that were smaller than my weakest refrigerator magnet at the same distance. On the other hand my niobium magnet could be detected at over 20 feet away no problem. My F.W. Bell is massive over kill, but it can be a fun toy.

What I found most puzzling is the claim that the magnetic field of the earth would be deflected or hidden after the device was in a ground state. I've explored the concept of Relativistic effects in Lifter devices and they are orders of magnitude smaller than the EM effects, however there are secondary effects that seem promising.

As a matter of fact in winter 2000 I measured the associated gravitational field or a Lifter device and the result were interesting to say the least.
I used a Lacosta Rhombic Super G, Gravity Meter (Gravometer).
I've been at this game for far longer than most people on this or any other board.

Hector
Trickfox
The Magician

Other forums

Post by Trickfox »

To: [email protected]
09-29-2006

Hi Borbas:
I have been following your work for some time and commend you on
your careful progress in proving that there is a force available
from the isolated positive field potential that causes the overall
enclosed positive field to move in the opposite way that would occur
if ion propulsion were the cause of motion.

T. T. Brown proved the same thing many years ago and he proved it in
a vacume chamber.
If anyone reasons correctly, even the most casual
observer would come to the conclusion that motion of a charged
system in opposite direction than required by the ion wind is cause
to consider the result as not due to ion wind.

In my theoretical physics work concerning the H1 atom field, I
discovered that the proton develops a negative energy field and the
electron develops a positive energy field. Thus, if a Van de Graff
generator would be allowed to float in space, when it was turned on,
the whole Van de Graff machine would fly away in a direct line from
the negative part of the machine to the positive part of that same
machine. Further, it would continue to accelerate as long as the
potential at the two opposite ends of the machine were maintained.

The force acting on the machine is due to a negative energy gradient
in front and a positive energy gradient in the back. Nature abhores
a vacume and that applies to a negative energy density. Further, a
positve energy density tends to want to expand to dissipate the
field. The net result is acceleration of the surplus energy field
towards the vacuous energy field, taking the machine along for the
ride.

I consider the so-called aether energy the same thing as my energy
space, wherein that energy space is almost limitless in its content,
is non-lacally connected to all matter in our local universe space
at the same time and finally refreshes all matter in our space in
pulses similar to sequential frames in a movie theater causing the
picture to appear to have seamless continuity.

The design of the particles is in the form of standing waves, and is
mass. The energy field around the charged particle is refreshed from
energy space as needed. Tapping into the field of the proton, or a
building positive field in general, will allow for limitless energy
extraction.

William Lyne, in his book, "Occult Ether Physics" makes the
following statement concerning the H1 hydrogen atom on page 92:

Gasoline combustion (n-Heptane) 19,314 BTU/lb
Hydrogen combustion (H2+O) 52,200 BTU/lb
Atomic Hydrogen (H2<-->2H) 196,200 BTU/lb

Note that the atomic hydrogen process does not involve a consumption
of the hydrogen. This is because the hydrogen in the monoatomic
state builds the huge output energy while seperated from a partner
atom and when recombined, that energy is released in forming the
diatomic bond. The dissociation energy is 103 cal/gram mole and the
gross heat output is 109,000 cal/gram mole. That leaves a net energy
for each cycle of extraction of 108,897 cal/gram mole. (Page 90)

I have checked his unit conversions against my Mathcad program and
also the energy of dissociation and the covalant bond recombination
energy values against a standard source, "The Elements", Emsley,
Oxford press.

You are stronly encouraged to buy William Lyne's book. I got mine at
Amazon.com. It is well worth the minor expense and is easily
readable.

This is worth experimenting with. Comments please from technical
experts are welcome.

Keep up the good work Borbas!

Respectfully,
Jerry E. Bayles
j.e.bayles@worldnet .att.net
[url]http://www.electrog%20ravity.com[/url]
ELECTROGRAVITY WORKS
============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========

--- In newelectrogravity@ yahoogroups. com, "Borb᳦quot; "Mikl&#56206;&#56753;uot;
<borbasmiklos@ ...> wrote:
>
> I recived a letter from Mr. David Thomson, he says
> than my devices can been explained with Aether Physics
> Model. Aether is flow to opposite way! In this case
> Newton is still correct, but my thruster can be used
> to propulsion in space, since Aether is everywhere.
> Presentation of Aether Physics Model:
>
> [url]http://www.16pi2.%20com/files/%20NewFoundationPhy%20sics.pdf[/url]
>
> Mr. Roger Anderton sent me his explanation of Aether.
> His letter:
>
> At
>
> [url]http://www.wbabin.%20net/science/%20anderton2.%20pdf[/url]>
> My paper explains: "The proposal is that - the present
> way that ether is defined by physics textbooks has led
> to confusion and it would not be the way that Einstein
> would have defined it.
>
> Once the ether is defined correctly there is a better
> link between Einstein's physics and the rest of
> classical physics back to Galileo's physics."
>
> I hope so than this information will help to find
> explanation of my thruster.
>
> My thruster:
>
> [url]http://www.fw.%20hu/bmiklos2000/%20unipolar.%20htm[/url]>
> Regards:
> Borb᳠Mikl&#56207;&#57122;r> >
>
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Other forums

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote: Keep up the good work Borbas!

Further, it would continue to accelerate as long as the
potential at the two opposite ends of the machine were maintained.

Respectfully,
Jerry E. Bayles
j.e.bayles@worldnet .att.net
>
Thank You Trickfox for posting the above. A question has been answered from 25 years ago from a computer simulation that was run. However, one still remains, what happens as you approach relativistic speeds? The computer simulation was based upon Newtonian physics not relativistic (Einsteinian), you know where it went.

I can sleep now.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

What is "speed"

Post by Trickfox »

Speed..... Hm.... now there is a concept we should throw out the window. :twisted:

Maybe you mean "Acceleration", .... oh but ....-Then there is Vecor, ..... -then Origin,.... soon you are a ship floating in the swimming pool of an enormous floating island .......-which is drifting in the sea of a floating planet...... being pushed by the combined aether gravitic vectors of several sideral sources. :arrow:

"Oh but is the center of the universe inside me", and I know every man and woman also possesses it! LET IT BE RELATIVE to our concensus that singularity is within our grasp..... and so must we let it slip away, and observe life....-knowing how closely the few degrees of connectivity holds us together as a galactic born civilization.

It is our differences which we celebrate from God to Satan, to final balance and positivsm.

Raymond

P.S: Oh,.... and I love that Jerry Bayles fella because "he truely does eat Electrons for breakfast". I'd like to help him reach a goal some day if I could. I'll bet Andy Bolland thinks highly of him too

TRQFX
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: What is "speed"

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:Speed..... Hm.... now there is a concept we should throw out the window. :twisted:

TRQFX
Yes, if I see your point and the direction you're coming from. Just try not to run me over or I 'll have to jump out of the way and I am just not that fast anymore.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy