Preface - Down The Rabbit Hole

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

following the muse

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Hello Everyone

Just a point to make here that I hope someday will promote a larger discussion. There is a "space" between things, as Angela just pointed out, and Trickfox mentioned also. In fact it is a concept that returns and returns and when that happens in a conversation I tend to take notice of it. I have called it a "vibrating golden thread" and even that wording I find returns and returns.

So if we are talking about an intelligent force "reaching" us. Shouldn't we pay attention to SITUATIONS that call us to them? The "oddities" that call our attention? In some case those "mysteries" reach out and grab individuals and the hold remains for their entire life.

I have come to the conclusion that the mystery that reached out and "got ahold of" Townsend Brown actually had such a strong hold on him that he had NO OTHER CHOICE but to follow that mystery. Do others out there see what I mean? What is the explaination for that kind of dedication? Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

What the Bleep

Post by Trickfox »

http://www.whatthebleep.com/trailer/

Download and watch the trailer, :wink: It's something like this that I tought I would do myself but now I see that I should just mention this film and tell everyone to go see it when it comes out. We have to get to work on the next scientific issues (like how we intend to push through to the next level into Post-quantum experiments)

Paul you saw this and knew about it right?

I want the whole series http://www.hoptustore.com/cose.html
It looks GREAT.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: between the waves

Post by Trickfox »

Angela Bloomstrum wrote:A response to Trickfox on that last. Guessing the answer to that would be brown.

As, the space between one wave and the next
One breath, and the next
One heartbeat, and the next

The space between. Angela
Angela, I have a real interest in Virginia and it's people.
The Virginia business developers have been running interesting TV comercials inviting outsiders to invest in business ventures in your state.
In the commercial, at the very end, it appears as if people are looking at "ball plasma" as the anouncer says "well that changes everything". You don't actually see the plasma, but you see it's glow around people who are watching it. I have not seen this commercial in several months but it was common on CNN last year I think. It's a great and mysterious hint that something terribly modern and important is happening in Virginia and that they need talent and investment to pursue these modern issues.

Do you know what I'm talking about here?

it'a a hick-up and I want to pass it on.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: What the Bleep

Post by Paul S. »

Trickfox wrote:http://www.whatthebleep.com/trailer/

Download and watch the trailer, :wink: It's something like this that I tought I would do myself but now I see that I should just mention this film and tell everyone to go see it when it comes out.
I saw "What the Bleep" when it came out, and have the DVD. It's an interesting attempt to explain the virtually inexplicable and find the connection between physical and psychic sciences. I think this new version, "Down The Rabbit" hole, is an expansion of the original.

One of my favorite quotes comes from "What The Bleep." It's the one where Fred Alan Wolf, aka "Captain Quantum," says, "If you study science and it doesn't make you wacko, you haven't understood a thing."

Or words to that effect...
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

The universal hick-up

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Trickfox and everybody out there ... hello!

I have a comment on this connection that Paul just mentioned between "the psychic" and the physical world. My impression has always been that both worlds have been running parallel to each other ... but now ... sometime in the future those two paths are meant to cross and converge.

That is what we have been really saying here, right? That at some point the world of mysticism and perhaps faith will cross into and weld with the world of rational thought and the need for proof? Bound to be interesting when that happens, right?

I have this feeling that Townsend Brown and perhaps Beau Kitselman also knew that they were were on the leading edge of that movement.
Never "in the mainstream" with those around them I believe that there actions prove that they were nevertheless the leading edge of the stream, finding their way, establishing the course for the rest of us.

Note to Trickfox ... I like your use of the word "hick-up" . And its a phrase that captures the spirit of what we are dealing with. And words like that are hard to find! Elizabeth
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

the manuscript

Post by Victoria Steele »

Awhile ago we got into a discussion about how Eldridge Johnson (owner of the Caroline" felt compelled to own the original manuscript for " Alice in Wonderland" Or whatever it was originally called. I "happened across this ( directly ahead of an interesting article on the "Sea People", which I was actually after, but this is how strange this rabbit hole is and I didn't want to miss on handing this additional information off to you all.

Seems like it would be an interesting place to visit. I'll bet Morgan knows about this place!

http://members.bib-arch.org/nph-proxy.p ... UserID=3d0&

"A Twice-Told Tale
A letter in your Fall 1998 issue (see The Forum, AO 01:04), “Alice Doesn’t Live Here Anymore,â€