Townsend Brown Notebook #1 Atlantis?

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Townsend Brown Notebook #1 Atlantis?

Post by Victoria Steele »

Paul, Martin

Also note that Townsend Brown mentions ATLANTIS and ancient civilizations in that same first notebook. And ... try to get your mind around this ... he actually says that the building blocks mentioned in those ancient civilizations may have Floated ... that they at the time may have been easy to move, naturally light ... though he mentions that theirinertial mass would have been difficult to deal with ... difficult to start, difficult to slow up and stop once started ... but still light enough to set into place easily. Then through the centuries these great blocks ... he writes ... slowly lose thier "beneficiation" or .... a sort of "charge" ... and oddly ... in modern times there are those who are saying that this "charging" can be replicated ..... Kozyrev being one of them. So whats gong on here?

I have always read that nobody has really figured out EXACTLY how the ancients managed to set these massive rocks so accurately ... Maybe the solution was .... and still is ... in plain sight? Victoria
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

special rocks?/material?

Post by Martin Calloway »

Victoria,

Wait. You have lost me here. I haven't spent that much time reading the copy of notebook number one. So until I get that chance I am flying blind here. Brown wrote that these "building blocks" were light enough to float? Come on. Thats Fruitcake talk if ever I have heard it.

And besides, haven't they proven how the pyramids were constructed already? Seems I have seen programs about how they banked the sand ... dragged the blocks ... etc,etc. Took thousands of slaves to do it, true. But I don't think there are any records of the blocks just "floating " up there on their own! Are there?

Anybody out there know anything about ancient civilizations? Seems to me we are starting to slide into that "THe Aliens did it all for the poor human no nothings.... know nothings " trap and I have never much appreciated that. Martin
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

REALLY LOOK

Post by Victoria Steele »

Paul and Trickfox and Martin,

Come on guys. Am I the only one out here that is really seeing this material? Its like, salt,salt,whose got the salt? when its right behind the pepper. That big long discussion about contracts and "launching gear" and what Martin Jessup said. All these comments (from you Martin, I think it was) about paying attention to what the man actually said.

Then in the same notebook (http://soteria.com/journals/journal1.htm) he mentions ATLANTIS sinking beneath the sea. Rocks floating through the air. AND NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING? What am I dealing with here? Some sort of mental disconnect?

And you call it fruitcake talk Martin? You started this. Now be bold enough to look at EVERYTHING the man said. Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: REALLY LOOK

Post by Trickfox »

Victoria Steele wrote:Paul and Trickfox and Martin,
AND NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING? What am I dealing with here? Some sort of mental disconnect?
Victoria, I will answer the way I see it. Maybe someone else will be able to help me and confirm this way of thinking.

It seems that the events surrounding our very early past (like the days of atlantis) are as cloudy and out of focus as the future appears to be to us right now.

I suppose there is great value in trying to find out exactly how things occured as they did, and that's why we have many branches of science dedicated to the task.

Paleontology is the perfect example of this. We can now confirm that a comet was responsible for the extinction of dinosaurs, all because of this "quest to resolve the mysteries of the past". Today, therefore we look for signs of any future near-earth comet tragectories, and some scientists are developing answers to the question "Can we avoid another comet tragedy on earth".

If it is "your task" along with others in this group to resolve the Atlantis mystery then by all means keep looking, keep reading, and keep putting it together in your mind until it becomes crystal clear, then go ahead and present us with your conclusions. Believe you me, -we will be quite eager to hear them. There is sure to be more people who are seeing what you are seeing and you are likely to hear from others who want to pursue this further.

Each one of us feels compelled to create data and present objective conclusions about the science of T.T. Brown (and others) in some fashion.

Some of us are compelled to push fowards into the future of the technology itself, however, -for us to succeed, we need the input from researchers like you who are determined to figure out the past. This way, the mistakes of the past can be avoided, and the past benefits can be harnessed for future purposes.

There is no mental disconnect at all here, it's just that THERE IS SO MUCH INFORMATION TO PLOD THROUGH :roll: and I suppose we each have our own path to take on this giant "eastern egg hunt". So....Let's do it. Let's hunt and gather up the eggs and share them later.

Anybody else feel this way?

Trickfox.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote: Come on guys. Am I the only one out here that is really seeing this material?

Then in the same notebook (http://soteria.com/journals/journal1.htm) he mentions ATLANTIS sinking beneath the sea. Rocks floating through the air. AND NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING? What am I dealing with here? Some sort of mental disconnect?
I feel your pain, Victoria. Welcome to the campfire. Circle the wagons.

This is "par for the course." These things come up, we look at them, and suddenly we're some befuddled cartoon character, shaking our heads and going buddabuddabudda or whatever the sound is.

This same discussion comes up in other forms: the business about the "Vimanas" for example:

[old link no longer valid; new link per Radomir below]:

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc110.htm

Note also that we're talking about "Sanskrit" texts here. Sanskrit is supposed to be important to this story.

And if you're not familiar with Immanuel Velikovsky, his controversial book "Worlds in Collision" and his theories of inter-planetary "catastrophism," then you need to add that to your mental mine-field, too:

http://www.knowledge.co.uk/velikovsky/worlds.htm

Also, in the notebook being discussed here there is this entry on page 9:

"In the high Andes of Peru --- the Sachahuaman Fortress --- stones weighing 200 tons each were fitted together so closely that a knife blade cannot be inserted between them."

I think you'll find that Brown was writing about if you Google "sacsayhuaman"

http://www.andeantravelweb.com/peru/des ... uaman.html

Personally, I have yet to form my own conclusive opinion about any of this. It has been strongly suggested to me that there is some measure of truth to ideas, and that such truth is one of the threads that ultimately ties the whole Townsend Brown saga together.

However, for the time being at least I lean toward the "open minded skeptical" more like Martin than Victoria. What can I tell you, my mother was born in Illinois but she went to college in Missouri...

Maybe, indeed, Brown was dropping some clues to something important lost buried in our current versions of "history." Was it Napoleon who said all "history" is "lies agreed upon"?

In that climate, one does not relish the task of proclaiming the "truth."

(Hope that doesn't get me in more trouble...)

--PS
Last edited by Paul S. on Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

Trickfox wrote: There is no mental disconnect at all here, it's just that THERE IS SO MUCH INFORMATION TO PLOD THROUGH :roll: and I suppose we each have our own path to take on this giant "eastern egg hunt". So....Let's do it. Let's hunt and gather up the eggs and share them later.

Anybody else feel this way?

Trickfox.
I think Trickfox has summed it up quite nicely.

I was just curious if his inclusion of the letter "n" after the word "easter" here was a typo or a deliberate play on words? I rather like it that way. An "eastern egg hunt."

Definitely an egg hunt, easter(n) or otherwise.... ooh... there's another pretty one...

--PS :lol:
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Eastern egg hunt

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Paul, trickfox, Victoria, Martin .... everyone

I loved that last exchange and I am beginning to see that Pauls Book is already doing (even before it is completed, and "out there") what it might have been destined to do ....This effort is acting like a magnet passing over iron filings ... Now there seems to be developing , almost magically, a pattern where before there were what seemed to be just random pieceds of iron ... one piece not connected to the other. But things ARE connected. The only thing is that we all haven't been able to SEE the connection. Maybe that is the end goal here ... to be able to SEE.

Linda Brown loves animals, is especially good with horses and dogs and I have heard her say to Paul many times that nature has a sense of timing that really needs to be regarded. "Puppies" she has said " do not really start moving around too much until their eyes are open. They struggle and get lost in their blankets ... finding their way only by the heat that they sense ... but they never really get anywhere. And THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO wander away from their den. It is there for their protection. Once their eyes open however ... they realize that they are now able to go .... and from that moment on ... they never look at their den in the same way."

I have taken her words to heart and have thought about them alot. And I believe that is what is happening here and Pauls book on the life of Townsend Brown will be just one instrument that will eventually open eyes to the mysteries surrounding all of us.

True trickfox, there is much out there. Too much for one individual. Thats why we should all involve ourselves. We are all "given" particular gifts and those "gifts" will point each of us in the direction we need to go to uncover the mysteries that will eventually answer that age old question asked of Hagar on the trail "Where do you come from? Where WILL YOU GO?" Elizabeth
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Stale URL

Post by Radomir »

That Vimana URL is stale, so I thought I'd offer another one, in case any one hadn't had a chance to read up on the topic. This isn't anything I know a lot about, but I was scanning through this section and was following the links--and found this one no longer worked. Here's an alternative that seems to cover the topic in brief:

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc110.htm
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Dont really know why i am posting this but,
Vril ya.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Vril

Kevin, I know that you and I know what Vril means but I thought it would be easier maybe for some of the newcomers out there if I post this, for starters .........

http://www.worldwidewords.org/weirdwords/ww-vri1.htm

I especially liked this part: (about the author who was also famous for the phrase " It was a dark and stormy night" .... I never knew who actually wrote that! I am amazed! Anyway .... it continues ,,,,,

"But during his lifetime he was widely read, only being outsold by Dickens. In 1834, the American Quarterly Review had called him “without doubt, the most popular writer now livingâ€
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Ah, the fascinating mysteries we have yet to discover!
Like Linda, I too share a bond with all creatures great and small, and for a while decided to shirk education and traveled the racing circuit from New Jersey to Florida. I worked for a stable that operated a training center and equine hospital in South Miami where I stayed for a couple of years. I had a "friend" who's dad was a high ranking officer back in '69 and she and I drove out on the tarmac to meet a plane from "Nam. The was in Homestead Linda, probably just after the Browns moved back to Philadelphia.

Okay, so thought is energy and considering that there is certainly an intelligence to the structure of the universe, from the micro to macro scales, there is intelligent design. So does that prove Darwin wrong and the "god" (in whatever form that manifests within your own being) created the universe in 7 days? Not so fast Theologians, while it does seem logical that such intelligence indeed lies in the design, there are other things to consider first.

It starts with "I am" and the primary realization of being. But would all that is possible and created in the universe, become the first act after that thought develops the intelligence and energy to do so? Logic would dictate that the next step would to create another being, someone to share the experience with. It would seem that once enough consciousness develops, realization of being alone would develop.

It always seemed so arrogant to me that we humans while not being capable of agreeing on which "god" is the "true" god, and which are that god's "chosen" people, they all share a common belief that the world and us were created by that god, and the rest of the universe is superfluous. At least that is how religion started out portraying it, and little has changed.

Fast forward to a few tens of millions years ago when giants roamed the Earth. And the giants of planets with gravity that is less that ours and allowed them to grow tall. But they could not last long here because the gravity here made it laborious for them to move about, and the thick atmosphere difficult to breathe.

So they created creatures from the multitudinous samples of DNA they brought with them and with their vast powers were able to overcome the challenges of Earth living. And eventually, the "sons of gods took for themselves the daughters of man..."

And they dwelt in a place called Atlantis where they built great and wondrous cities and ruled from the palatial "temples" high on the mountain peaks. At this point I would refer to the accounts of Atlantis by Plato to get the descriptives of the wonder of Atlantis.

Fred
FM No static at all
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote:And eventually, the "sons of gods took for themselves the daughters of man..."
Your quote here does not, in my understanding of what you have written, fit. Bluntly, did the "giants" you mention have sex with the daughters of man or were they artificially inseminated, also, where did the daughters of man come from if the giants brought the DNA with them to create man therefore women as well which if I take that further that would mean that the giants created the women first. Can you clarify a bit?
FM No Static At All wrote:And they dwelt in a place called Atlantis where they built great and wondrous cities and ruled from the palatial "temples" high on the mountain peaks. At this point I would refer to the accounts of Atlantis by Plato to get the descriptives of the wonder of Atlantis.

Why Atlantis? Why not Lemuria which predates Atlantis and with that being said, if the giants decendants, children, test babies etc settled Atlantis, who settled Lemuria (Mu)?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

OK, daughters of men

Pushing some ancient buttons with me! Lets see if I can remember one rendition: ( Those Biblical scholars PLEASE correct me if I go too far off the mark. This is by memory ... and you know how that has been going!)

"And it came to pass when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them." OK thats pretty straightforward. We all know how THAT happens.

( when I was younger it struck me that there should be a way to track back to the original " daughters" . I mean, the ancient arabs do that with their tap root mares so why couldn't it be possible to discover which the original daughters were ... or if not WHO, at least WHERE. I understand now that might be possible by tracking mitochrondrial DNA, Help me out here all you biologists. Were there five? Scattered around the earth?)

That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair and they took them wives of all which they chose."

Now, for years I have also had alot of fun with that phrase " The sons of God" ....... which sons of God? Would not Adam be considered a son of God? But apparently we are talking something else here. Plural too ... Sons .... How many? and they didn't take all of the women, notice ... according to the bible they only took the ones that they happened to choose. And what qualities make a primitive human female attractive maybe to a being that would dare to call himself " son of God?" Seems to me we already have an ego problem happening here and ALREADY she is taking second place.

Too much fun, really. Elizabeth
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

I concur, why not Mu or Lemuria, or perhaps Antarctica as well. See, I was not meaning to imply that I have "the" answer, I merely point out another place to look for answers to the compounded riddles in "biblical" texts.

I see mixed metaphors that have become congealed into a form that has become embodied into a single entity. Biblical scholars who would defend the interpretations as they pertain to the religious beliefs of those interpreters, would do nothing to shed light on the "truth" if that is what is being sought. First, ask yourself how knowing will change your life in any way. Will knowing that your creation was to provide a service to your creator make you want to go to church or mosque or synagogue to give thanks to your god? Or will you just loose your temper and go spray such places with bombs or bullets, with total disregard to anyone else? Or will you nod in quiet and realize that the god you sought was always the reality given to it by us, and take responsibility for the power of creation and be accountable for making the energy of love and peace part of reality?

It is much easier to view what each branch of science tells us is possible based on the collective wealth of knowledge and physical "laws" that have proven quite adequate for the world we live in. But as did Dr. Brown, to know any of the so called mysteries of the universe, one must first learn to be humble in the awe of the magnificent splendor of creation, while becoming accountable for what we create and responsible for them.

Science has become a theology in itself, holding the laws of those patron saints Maxwell, Newton, Einstein, Planck, and so on, and the plethora of papers and experiments based on those theories that has shown the possibility that, etc., etc. will be possible in another twenty five years. And if you are willing to wait and pay for the continuing research, I'd like to sell you a very ornate bridge spanning the East Rivre between Brooklyn and Manhattan.

There are too many references to places like Atlantis and Lemuria to pass them off as fable. Just like the archaeologists specializing in Egypt still hold that pyramids were built as tombs to the Pharaohs, yet not one sarcophagus was ever found inside a pyramid at Giza.

I have seen flying craft that I am sure was not covert military. I don't know how I know, I just know. Can I prove it? Why? I experienced events in my life that I have come to choice about sharing. I am not looking for acceptance. I offer other possibilities. My agenda is to spread good energy and openness to new possibilities. We cannot uncreate so we need to create something new, and by putting energy into its creation, we will also take energy from that which we choose to no longer participate in.

Fred
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

agendas

Morgan said everyone has an agenda. Mr. Twigsnapper said those without an agenda are generally .... dead .....

and what you have said here Fred regarding your agenda

" My agenda is to spread good energy and openness to new possibilities. We cannot uncreate so we need to create something new, and by putting energy into its creation, we will also take energy from that which we choose to no longer participate in."

is what I would say too. I completely agree.

Welcome to the forum!

Calling it a night! Starting fresh in the morning! Elizabeth