Kozyrev/ Brown connection?

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: try this link

Post by Paul S. »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:"Kozyrev’s abundant life took a most unfortunate and difficult turn in 1936, when he was arrested under the repressive laws of Josef Stalin, and in 1937 he began eleven torturous years enduring all the known horrors of a concentration camp.
Been there, seen that, have t-shirts.

I wondered if Victoria had come up with another source, or if maybe she was paraphrasing that one, which seems to be our primary source on the subject.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

This is a good read on Kosyrev.I believe those eyes.
http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?o ... &itemid=36

Everything spirals, so how far away is the spiral created by this planet around its last pathway relevant to where it is now?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
SNAP.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
grinder
Senior Officer

which T shirt is that?

Post by grinder »

Paul,
Which T shirt is that, the one that says " Are We Having Fun Yet?"

I hoped that you would see that Victorias first post on this subject was over a year ago. With the identical information.

Perhaps Elizabeth is right. Perhaps there is another reference to that "illumination". I just find it REALLY goosepimply that Dr. Brown and Kozyrev would hit so many topics so dead centered. As if they were sharing the same playbook somehow. grinder
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: which T shirt is that?

Post by Paul S. »

grinder wrote:Which T shirt is that, the one that says " Are We Having Fun Yet?"
No, the one that says "I'm their leader... which way did they go?"

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

never fear

Post by twigsnapper »

Never fear Paul. A good pack always casts in a large circle. If you miss them the first time, watch out, they will come back around, right kevin? twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Twigsnapper ,
I live in a village called Cropredy, it is home to an annual music festival called Fairport convention, always, but always the last song played is this one.
Meet on the ledge.
It has the words, "IF you really mean it, it all comes around again"

http://www.richardthompson-music.com/so ... asp?id=118

Perhaps though on a slightly higher frequency?
You all may have done all of this many times before, but always a little faster?

Kevin
fibonacci is king
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

for William

Post by Victoria Steele »

I do not know why I am compelled to continue this conversation but I just reread this from William/ Justice and I cant help it. He wrote the following in response to something I had said about Kozyrev and Intelligent aether.

"I am not sure what you mean by intelligent aether - but If you go back and read my very first two posts, perhaps you will understand what CATHIE is trying to say...about light waves - the interference wave phenomena is a proven- demonstrable thing."

Well, I thought. Thats good, but you are missing the lead I am trying to give you so that you know where some of this forum is going, if they havent been there for years! And YOU might be able to appreciate what all of this means without leaning so hard on Cathies work, a good start for sure. Read this small thread on intelligent aether please William and tell me, when you can? If you join up again? and if you haven't already decided that what ever I am trying to share with you is worthless.

And suddenly I realized that he thought that I was discounting him when actually I was just trying to point something that might be a help in his understanding of his own thoughts and this forums path.

If you don't even know about the concept of "intelligent aether" then you are missing entirely a field that MIGHT answer some of the questions that you have been asking us in such frustration! It might REALLY surprise you but some of us just might be able to respond to you once you understand some of the terminnology.

I am not using that as a put down so oh PLEase don't take it that way and go off on a flaming rant. (The cool thing about this particular arrangement is that AT THE MOMENT YOU CANT FIRE BACK ON ME. Its like having your hands tied behind your back! .... maybe by the time someone loosens the ropes you will have some understanding under your belt. Or NOT as Elizabeth says. At that point you can decide for yourself. but know that we would rather be able to talk with you than have you walk off in a huff.

Victoria
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I just want to bump this back to the top of the pile as such, and re-post what quick draw Elizabeth beat me to the quick with posting, then keep in mind nuclear, try to comprehend that nuclear is the opposite of creation, and imagine who/what would desire that?
Those that push it, are working for the opposite of creation.
You all may be a little more informed than when this was last posted, Dr Brown will have been on this mans side, and creation, not explosion, implosion.

http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?o ... &itemid=36
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

bubble to the surface

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

And speaking of Morgan and Russian connections and things bubbling to the suface. I thought then it was time for this particular thread to rise to the top. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Heres a little thought, that gives me a headache.
What if, just perhaps?
Nothing is moving , except the aether flows.
That the apparent circulation we make around the sun is in fact the movement of the aether, or time.

I have been struggling with this thought for a couple of years, and I am more convinced than ever that we are not moving, space is.

We are similer to an island, with a strong tidal flow, it appears to be constant, but the three days at solstice gives me a break, when the sun dies and is arisen again after three days.

Your senses and telescopes and learning will laugh, ha ha.
I don't care.
kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Kevin...Now you're getting into Galileo territory. The Roman Church kept him a house-bound prisoner for the latter part of his life because he wrote a book in Italian and not Latin as to how the Earth revolved aropund the sun and not vice versa. Of course Galileo's work negated centuries of Church sponsored beliefs.

Aung Sang Su Kyi in Burma is suffering the same fate these days. She's been a prisoner in her own house for about 18 years now, even though she was legally elected to run her nation back then. See what money and power can do to you if you don't go along with their beliefs ?

In actuality the earth-sun system may be some of both if mutual aether immersion is assumed. Of course it's all relative huh ? Notice that the same standards did not apply to Einstein's work. And he even admitted to the possibility that aetheric systems existed. However he did not make the "error" of openly advocating it even though others' work which had been buried demonstrated it's possible existence. A very clever and brilliant man. And especially so when it came to not getting into disputes with the "science establishment".

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: Kozyrev/ Brown connection?

Post by FM No Static At All »

Victoria Steele wrote:
Kozyrev was brilliant, but imprisoned by the Stalin government from 1937 to 1948 .... it was during that time locked away that he discovered that he was "being assisted" by a strong force of intelligence that he could not name nor place ...... He came out of his imprisonment gifted with a quiet quality that Paul has already given to Mr. Browns character ... it was said of Kozyrev that he was "tanned and athletic looking and gave off an "impression of great calm ... almost spiritual quality" ... That , I think is a basic commonality between the two men. They both posessed that sense of calm purpose, even under highly stressful situations .... and they both seemed to know what was ahead .....Kozyrev said that gravity was actually a form of aetheric energy "that is constantly flowing into and through an object" .... which is identical actually from what I have seen Paul write of Browns "sidereal radiation." And Kozyrevs basic understanding was that matter could be made to change weight .... in either direction by agitation ( shaking, spinning, heating, cooling, vibrating or breaking ... his words) which strangely ... if you read Browns notebooks carefully is what he calls "Beneficiation" ..... I have lost my notes on the source I was first working off of but if you look up N.A. Kozyrev .... Divine Cosmos ... you will run smack into all of this.

Compare the two men. Compare the work that they both were following (and the spiritual implications) I challenge you. Then lets talk some more. Something very strange is happening here folks and I am glad to see that I am not the only one noticing it. Victoria
While this thread has been idle for some time, I recently began reading Kozyrev (again) regarding his Experimental Study of The Properties Time. While the full text would be too lengthy to post as a message, I thought this excerpt would be appreciated. Perhaps like Dr. Brown, N. A. Kozyrev also communicated with intelligence "beyond" as well?
N. A.Kozyrev's Axioms of Time

I.Time possesses a quality, creating a difference in causes from effects, which can be evoked by directivity or pattern. This property determines the difference in the past from the future.

II.Causes and results are always separated by space. Therefore, between them exists an arbitrarily small, but not equaling zero, spatial difference. δx

III.Causes and results are separated in time. Therefore between there appearance there exists an arbitrarily small, but not equalling zero time difference δt of a fixed sign.

Axiom II forms the basis of classical Newtonian mechanics. It is contained in a third law, according to which a variation in a quantity of motion cannot occur under the effect of internal forces. In other words, in the body there cannot develop an external force without the participation of another body. Hence, based on the impenetrability of matter, δx ± 0. However, on the basis of the complete reversibility of time, Axiom III is lacking in the Newtonian mechanics: δt = 0.

In atomic mechanics, just the opposite takes place. In it, the principle of impenetrability loses its value and, based on the possibility of the superposition of fields, it is obviously assumed that δx =0. However, in the atomic mechanics there is a temporal irreversibility which did not exist in the Newtonian mechanics. The influence upon a system of a macroscopic body, I. e. they devise, introduces a difference between the future and the past, because the future proves predictable, while the past is not. Therefore, in the temporal environs of the experiment δt ± 0, although it can be arbitrarily small. In this manner, classical mechanics and atomic mechanics enter into our axiomatics as tow extreme systems. This circumstance becomes especially clear if we introduce t he relationship: δx/ δt – C2
In the real world, C2 most likely constitutes a finite value. However in classical mechanics, δx = 0, δt ± 0, and therefore C2 = 0.
I am fascinated with the elegance of his logic and straightforward application in opposition to Newtonian and Quantum Physics alike. Like Dr. Brown, rather than refute them he simply demonstrates a possibility beyond their scope or in the case of time, the logic that affords his axioms a place that is neither "here nor there".

Another observation Ms. Steele is the mention of tanned and athletic looking which based on photos shown and the times Dr. Brown spend sunbathing, draws another parallel between the two.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Yes FM,,, did you notice that Dr. Brown was somewhat of a nudist sunbather also.

I think that is such a good idea to soak-up vitamin D andmy body lacks vitamin D anyhow.

I need to sunbathe in the nude also I guess.

after I get a dip in those hot springs first.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
I have been out in the sun all day today ,Sunday.
I went onto this hill,
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk/majo ... ngton.html
I was following a couple of dragons, and thinking about the sun.
I consider that the sun is taking from here when it is in alignment, and that positive spin charge is been drawn out of the earth , and is then going to the sun.
The field of the sun will be huge compared to earth's, it will supply as well as take, but it's a two way deal, not just a supply.
I therefore sense that the place to sunbathe will be on the sink point where the charge is emitting from the earth, and will then permeate through you.
Maybe, just maybe?, the creative force is from the earth, not from the sun?
And all knowledge is retained in the crstalline structures of earth.
By the way, on the same link is Silbury hill, Avebury, and West kennet long barrow, I spent all day wandering about these also today, the barrow has a very special lady resident , some say goddess.
If ever any of you get to these shores, and want a guided tour, this little hobbit KNOWS these places really really well.
The lady supplies all.
Kevin
fibonacci is king