Remote Viewing and Intelligence gathering

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
bleep
Space Cadet

Re: Helwo Wabbit

Post by bleep »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: Being alive in a silly way is maybe the best choice.
Yup, and since we now understand, the experiment is over and I'm turning back the clock.

By By now.

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..............................
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Scarlet Begonias

Post by Victoria Steele »

I am lost with the above exchange so I am going to start fresh!

I am interested if anyone out there can tell me more about the biological aspects of the "remote viewing" programs held at SRI.

Someone mentioned "quantum foam" ... well, that might make sense, because plants would react to that, as EVERYTHING would.

What kind of plants were they using, I wonder? I read something years and years ago that the Russians were studying Begonias. Ha !.... all I could think of was the little plant that was put up on the windowsill in a scene in Dr. Zhivago .... ah! ...ok,ok ... my romantic side showing again ... but back to the question, what kinds of plants were they using in these tests? Anybody know anything about that program? Victoria
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Numbers

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Anybody out there happen to catch the episode of NUMBERS last night (could have been a rerun) They had most of the program devoted to the conflict between science and the use of "remote viewers" to solve difficult police cases. They mentioned that the CIA had a program named Stargate where some gifted people were drawn into the military and intelligence use of their "gifts" and I thought. Gee. This is what we have already talked about here.

And when one of the lead characters started talking about the quantum world jumping forward and back in time and how some of these gifted folks might be using a part of the brain that the rest of us have but are not using yet I suddenly thought. " who is writing for these folks and how is it that the subject matter is so similar to ours?" and "Why does it all seem to bubbling to the surface at the same time?"

Isn't that the program that Hal Puthoff had going? I seem to remember reading that somewhere? How strange is it that we have already covered this material.

Paul. So, is the "Universe" speaking to all of us here. Sort of an overall "wake up call" to our own potentials?

The terrible thing is that I know how some students can be (and thats what we are in this situation, right? Students. How many of us are going to be daydreaming about the next car we are going to buy, or the girl next door, (or even worse, NOTHING?)

So maybe this is another reason that someone was inspired to mention Townsend Browns lifeswork to you, Paul. Maybe it was just one of many steps that needs to be taken to get us all at our desks and paying our version of attention.

I have watched some of the kids I have taught (and not actually reached) go out into the world wrapped totally in their own self interest, ears and eyes closed to everything of brilliance and beauty. What worries me is that we are all going to be living in the world they eventually will control. I just want someone awake at the wheel.

Mark C.
Trickfox
The Magician

Been there done that

Post by Trickfox »

Marc,

Some of us in this forum have known and worked and examined every claim and purported hoaxes regarding all the remote viewing and associate new age or deeply religious assertions by fundamentalists. We have listened to the ideaology and carefully tried to asess the importance of putting any energy to help such causes.

The whole Remote viewing scheme was initiated by several Stanford Researcher and their graduate students.By now you know about so many who quote the stargate program, but did you know that the harshest critic of this military plan was a Colonel in Psychological warfare operations.
The same Colonel turns out to be a "high priest" in a setian (some say SATANIC) organization.
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

remote viewer point?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Trickfox.

Thats a pretty big bag you have group all those subjects in, from government use of "remote viewing" to "religious fundalmentalists".

You say " one of the harshest critics of the Stargate program was a Colonel in Psychological Warfare Operations.

Yes, I can see that.

I am going to borrow this story from a friend of mine who happens to be a very talented person. (She is , by the way, the individual that told me to be expecting a new person who would be adding much interesting informationto the forum. She told me to "Look for the very clever fox who is going to be tromping across the yard". Or some such words to that effect. Its been awhile. Anyway. You know by that .... she is talented. .... gifted ....

She tells the story of some "Magic mules" ..... Used by the army for awhile and VERY, VERY effective. Only thing is that the military didn't want to admit having these mules, they wanted them to work and be effective, but they didn't want to give those mules credit for the work, (that would go to another department. ) After a certain length of time the military mule owners decided that they needed to move on ..... but what to do with the mules? Can't just shoot them. But still, they can't keep them, and they can't let other governments know of their existence. So they dug a hole and just herded these mules in there. Almost hidden, almost done.

So the deal now is to shovel the dirt on them. Bury them. The problem is, these mules were still alive. When the dirt hit their shoulders, the mules just shook off the dirt which fell at their feet. The more that was shoveled the more shallow their hole became. At one point ..... the magic mules just walked out of that hole. Now, one wonders. What will happen now? Would you go back to work after being treated so? And where did those mules all go?

Something to think about Trickfox.

Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Been there done that

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:Marc,

Some of us in this forum have known and worked and examined every claim and purported hoaxes regarding all the remote viewing and associate new age or deeply religious assertions by fundamentalists. We have listened to the ideaology and carefully tried to asess the importance of putting any energy to help such causes.

The whole Remote viewing scheme was initiated by several Stanford Researcher and their graduate students.By now you know about so many who quote the stargate program, but did you know that the harshest critic of this military plan was a Colonel in Psychological warfare operations.
The same Colonel turns out to be a "high priest" in a setian (some say SATANIC) organization.
Trickfox
I agree with what Elizabeth has said, "Thats a pretty big bag you have group all those subjects in".

I must say, I take umbrage at your grouping "deeply religious" as well as "new age" into your diatribe. If it wasn't for some of those principles I would still be doped up on medications. Some of those teachings have helped me to cope with a very traumatic, in my mind that is, event in my life.

If I have misinterpreted what you have said, I apologize in advance.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Where does "US" begin

Post by Trickfox »

When do "we" decide what "WE" means as a word?
Who are "THEM".
It's the basic symmetry of subjective singularity. I am speaking temporarily from the solipsist's own viewpoint, -to point out what loneliness is truly within my heart.

I am fighting to continue to seek the simple nature of truth. Perhaps I am truely and completely crazy. I should be DEAD. I'm alive because of a machine. I have NO FEAR.

So who else has MY FAITH? Who else is the "US" category? - The catholic pope, Osama Bin Ladden, Timothy Leary (he's dead now), Raël(the clown) it does not matter -but for the word "FAITH".

The "US" exists in those who's faith tells them with a little voice in their mind "they are not like US".

"WE" are different because "we believe" (you fill in the blank here)

I just finished watching "what the bleep" and my comment is "I'm very deceived".

The whole US verses THEM happened to me as soon as I saw RAMTHA.
Sorry folks but I cannot share the same reality with someone who claims supernatural powers which cannot be completely explained no matter how strange and wonderfully the new the scientific issues may be involved.

I may have agreed with every scientist and every researcher who could provide me with the details of any theory, but I may not accept Ramtha is a reality. That is where the US and ME ends and begins in the subjective spheres of realities. It's a matter of deception and agendas

Charly (my very worried new friend is receiving a copy of this post).
Oui, bien sur, écoute la petitie voix dans ta tête. Je ne suis pas un loup.

I am not a wolf who would attack and kill those very smart mules that Elizabeth told me about. I am a fox who is simply peeking around for something to eat. I am ALSO the very smart mule who's just looking for a greener pasture to feed in. Maybe the army could send the Mules to a luscious old paradise like desert with hot springs just for respect of nature and the old smart mule.

Look, It's about the lightball, the plasma sphere, and that very strange CNN commercial about hundreds of people gazing at a plasma ball. (a State of Virginia HR promotion). A whole episode of Stargate SG1 has allready been done on these ideas which could completely be real.

I'm too busy "creating" it to be able see anything other than positive ideas in this area.
IF IT'S NOT REAL NOW IT WILL BE SOON. I WILL MAKE IT SO MYSELF.

I am happy If my Friend Réal loves and follows Raël (the guru), Or that My Arab Friend loves Allah, or that my catholic friend loves the Pope. I cannot become part of "THEM" because I have no "US" to share with anyone.

For those who really understand, I'm declaring that there are perhaps three or four or five of "US" in this forum by now. We are here to help Paul finish his task in any way that is practical. As far as I'm concerned all he has to do is ask me any question and I will answer it. If he wants me to help him in any way to finish his task I would do it. I suppose it's because it is a quest for truth HEY!!!!

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

fruitcakes

Trickfox,

I have many responses to your last message and probably not enough time so I hope its alright if I just do one here, and one there, through the day.

First of all. WORDS. We have hit on this many times. Our problem with words .... from discussions of using E PRIME and a discussion of what IS IS. (Hello Mr. Clinton) to discussions of ancient sanskrit being perhaps the more appropriate language to deal with another intelligence, and now I see it looming again to the misunderstanding between you and Mikado. And even I jumped in there and said that you had lumped a whole lot in that big bag but as I see it now you were simply saying that there is deception to be found in all avenues .... ( and great truths too . Mikado mentioned the good parts that helped save him) ..... and I agree with your assesment of some of the worst of the "remote viewing scheme" as you have called it. Bad . good and a million points in between. All part of having your eyes open.

And you mentioned those "mules" I had spoken of earlier. Only did you note? You called them ........ "smart" mules ..... where I had called them "magic". There is a great deal of difference there in the words that we use. But I appreciate your thought that there should be a place for them. Again you do not grasp the meaning of what my little mule story was talking about. You say ...." perhaps the army could send them" ..... but you missed the fact that the Army has no control over these particular mules anymore and they are looking for their own greener pasture. What then? Just things to consider. Those proper pastures are hard to find perhaps.

Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Where does "US" begin

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:
Sorry folks but I cannot share the same reality with someone who claims supernatural powers which cannot be completely explained no matter how strange and wonderfully the new the scientific issues may be involved.

Trickfox
What about the supernatural powers of the shaman that told your mother that you would be special? I would class the shaman's abilities as supernatural. Just my opinion, no US, no THEM, no WE just plain old ME.

Apparently I touched a nerve in my previous post for that, I apologize, again. The basic tenets of this forum I have read when I first joined and will follow . This ends now.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

one little voice

Tickfox,

I know that you and Ramtha have crossed swords , sort of speaking and thats information that Mikado may not have known so perhaps I undrstand your response to her a little more clearly.

You mention that there might be a voice inside all of us that says .... Us ... and THEM .... but I believe thats not the deepest voice that we are all trying to find and then listen to ..... the little voice inside that says ....." We are all connected .... we are all ONE." Thats the voice that I try to hear above the din of everything else. "We are connected, We are ONE. Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

lyrics

Breaking into an appropriate song here from this site http://www.utterlyrics.com/j/jimmy-buff ... cakes.html

--spoken:
You know I was talking to my friend desdemona the other day she
Runs this space station and bake shop down near boomtown. she told
Me that human beings are flawed individuals. the cosmic bakers
Took us out of the oven a little too early. and that's the
Reason we're as crazy as we are and I believe it...............................................................

And one of my personal favorite lines ....

Where's the church, who took the steeple
Religion is in the hands of some crazy-ass people
Television preachers with bad hair and dimples
The god's honest truth is it's not that simple
It's the buddhist in you, it's the pagan in me
It's the muslim in him, she's catholic ain't she?
It's the born again look it's the wasp and the jew
Tell me what's goin on, I ain't gotta clue.............

Ha! Another cosmic connection.

Elizabeth
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Bumper Sticker

Post by Paul S. »

Here's a bumper sticker that caught my eye during my recent sojour to Texas.

I thought this might be a tad too cynical to post here at first, but, as long as we seem to be on this theme... whathehell...

The car was parked in front of a funeral home. I guess somebody had finally been released from the looney bin...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

special mules

Post by ladygrady »

All,

The conversation here about "special magical mules" is most interesting to me. And I have a few questions.

First I am associating these "Magic Mules" of course, with "remote viewers" or whatever the using name for those particular folk happens to be right now. One of you said that they were probably, in this new age of terrorist warfare, going to be the new unsung heros. And I can imagine that happening. Unsung and totally secret.

And if what Elizabeth proposes ever happens, where those folks take exception to the way that their "talents" have been "appropriated"by various military and other uses. Then the question really is. What happens then?

I noted too that some of these writers are beginning to call upon people they call their own "remote viewers" I noticed that Linda Moulto-Howe (sp?) has mentioned that she uses someone very close to her. Have you ever spoken to her about this. Will she be in Vegas for this conference?

So Paul. Do you think that some of these people will "bring their own remote viewing people?" And if that is the case, what kind of "firewall" is set up in your organization to keep "prying remote viewing eyes" from information that you are not ready to share? Thought about that yet?

grady
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Damn paranoia

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Damn grady! How to turn a sometimes sane writer into a raging paranoid!

But, she does have a point. I hate to say it. Of course you can take the stand that such people do not exist, but you and I both know that the chances that they exist are pretty darned high. I don't think I know any of them personally but do I think that they would announce themselves to me? No. So.........

Have you considered what that would mean? Having a remote viewer snooping through your stuff?

Have you ever asked one to help you out? Someone outside your protective circle of insider contacts? If so, how do you know that your entire progress hasn't already been "tapped"? Sorry to ask disturbing questions but those thoughts need to be shared.

In this specialized world I can not imagine that information flows as if through an open door from one "viewer" to another. There must be ... protocols? Safeguards? What about "renegade viewers" who "step off the reservation? I think that Elizabeth mentioned those magic mules stepping out of the hole that had been dug for them for a reason. Trying to say something maybe without coming right out and saying it? I got the impression that these "mules" were good. But what would happen if other mules were turned toward a sinister purpose? Is there any protection against them? goose bumps here. Mark C.
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Where does "US" begin

Post by Trickfox »

Mikado14 wrote:
Trickfox wrote:

Trickfox
What about the supernatural powers of the shaman that told your mother that you would be special? I would class the shaman's abilities as supernatural.
quote]
I am a STUDENT trying to write a very difficult paper, and until I DO make it big and leave my mark, then PERHAPS I will be SPECIAL. I have had hints and clues about being rewarded with fame in the future, but it's not real just yet. I will try and make it so.

So far things are flowing well thank-you. My kid sister once threw a bucket of cold water on my ego when she wrote that I was suffering from "delusions of grandeur" in 1999.
I have learned my lesson about trying to convince people who don't understand the Jean-Jaque Rousseau Philosophy about learning science. Faraday was exactly educated the way I am now. There are no examinations, there is only MOrE QUESTIONS TO ANSWER. I will never get the degree because there is still too much left to do and so I will remain humble about the works I am studying and develop my generation of technology and pass the torch onto the next student.

For now I'm just a madman with docile intentions of creating multimedia that rivals the same gendre of film as What -the bleep-

OK I'm not a complete fool and I'm sorry for saying anything Negative about J.Z.Knight and her possession by an ancient dead warior named Ramtha.

I'm saying that for now in my bubble of first order three dimensional reality

I will explain that my sour taste comes from the fact that JZ.Knight was paid a few hundred dollars from her own students so that I could attend a personal meeting with some degree of respect. She agreed, took the money then discovered her own students had passed the hat to pay for me so the deal was annulled I dissagreed with the issue that they should keep the funds and they were forced to return the collected funds back to me.

All I said was thank-you for buying my new science books, because I ended up buying Fred Allen Wolf's first few books right there in Ramtha's book store.

The moral of the story is that the incident can be put aside, and I congratulate her for helping push the limit. She was not alone and that's all I would like to point out right now.

I will send her a reminder soon of all of this and about the old fear she had over my strange Radio equiped vehicles and the strange theft in our research laboratory and the fact that several members of her YELM community will remember our research library and laboratory break-in.

Some of them came out to Aberdeen on the pacific coast for a day with me to clean up and pick up all the classified information that was lying around after the break-in. Yes Ramtha surely got the idea I was involved in something important, but she had not yet begun chimming together with Fred Alan Wolf as well as they do now in what the bleep. Otherwise I could have earned J.Z Knight's respect rather than "Ramtha".

Trickfox