Remote Viewing and Intelligence gathering

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

yes, but

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Trickfox,

You said many interesting things, this comment being one of them

"I've been reading a lot of Jaque Bergier's past and Morning of the magicians. We have talked about Puharich, Puthoff, Targ, Ingo Swann, Uri Geller, and a host of other individuals linked to intelligence agencies and the second world war. Remember Linda Brown went to those finishing schools, she probably got the very best help because she was being allowed to pursue whatever given talent she could muster in any advanced field of study, including of course modern theories of psychology, social studies, and psychotronics."

I think that we are all turning into readers of Jaques Bergier all of a sudden but I wanted to point something out to you so far in Pauls book. We know that Linda Brown went to Southern Seminary ( a two year college) and specialized in " Equitation" which was to my daughters great delight. ........... Thats the kind of education that would perhaps produced a fairly well rounded ( above high school) educated person and a fine rider.
I would not have expected more than that. And then, according to the storyline .... she left before she was able to graduate and get her Associate in Science degree. Thats what we know on one end so far.

What we know on the other end is that she spent her childhood in Hawaii and looks like went to several schools before she hit third grade. One of the first things that Paul said about her was his amazement that she had attended " 48 schools" before she graduated. And thats the comment that got me hooked on this story.

So I am just looking at what I know of her already. Nothing is said here about advanced degrees or more " finishing schools" than just that one.

Now, I know that she learned alot from being with her Dad but I am beginning to feel that there is something else here at work.

And perhaps having those kinds of natural gifts is partly an answer? MarkC
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Well ok one finishing school, but I atill think she was given complete freedom to pursue whatever she felt she could acheive. I just think that's the way her dad would have raised her to be anyway.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

totally agree

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I totally agree with you Trickfox. I think that Townsend Brown would have done anything in his power to make sure that his daughter got every opportunity to get the best education possible. But understand my point of view as a retired teacher. I am just trying to find out how in the world this girl had a chance to even develop the skills that she obviously displays now.

At least thats what Paul said of her first letters to him and I am speaking from some small experience that I enjoyed with Lisas interaction with that Lady. I said once that I thought that Townsend Brown was probably not the only genius in that family and I meant it.

What I was fishing for and would be interested to know. If she did in fact have that experience at SRIs "Stargate" program that means that she is truly gifted and if thats the truth then that goes a long way to explain how she would learn things apart from the experiences gleaned from skipping from one puplic school to another. See what I mean? MarkC
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote: It seems more like an extremely intelligent low profile individual such as Linda Brown could actually be someone to look for at that round table.

What do you think Mikado, Gregg, others?
Dunno, don't know her, so in keeping with my original posts how can I choose someone I don't know?

But, I am building a "hypothetical" list contingent upon my knowing them at some point. But four nights ago I had a dream about an "Ion impulse engine" and then someone in a phone conversation mentions the exact same thing. After that, I now know how to pick 12 individuals but it will take time and some unusual talent.......is that what you expect me to do? Probably, .......what you have to go through for a chess game.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

flowperson wrote:Hi Trickfox...I used to negotiate with very smart people about very esoteric stuff for a living. The first phase of the interchange was always a mutual education exercise. After that we usually ended up compromising on the supposed and future risks and rewards that might derive from the development of a piece of science or engineering into a useful and saleable concept or item.
And you believed I was jesting?

Mikado

PS: Do you prefer a Captain's chair with or without a cushion?
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: yes, but

Post by Mikado14 »

Mark Culpepper wrote: We know that Linda Brown went to Southern Seminary ( a two year college) and specialized in " Equitation" which was to my daughters great delight. ........... Thats the kind of education that would perhaps produced a fairly well rounded ( above high school) educated person and a fine rider.
I would not have expected more than that. And then, according to the storyline .... she left before she was able to graduate and get her Associate in Science degree. Thats what we know on one end so far.
Associate in Science....riding horses.....I see that would have been the best of both worlds for a girl as her. Ask yourself why she chose "Science" as a major?

You told a story about Linda Brown one time and how she helped your daughter with a horse. When I heard the story that pretty much confirmed my thoughts about the girl with the red highlights in the sun. Adept comes to mind.

Mikado

PS: Wonder how many turtles she has gotten off the road?
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

understanding somewhat

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I vaguely understand the enormous chess game you have embarked upon.

Here is one of those thoughts that just comes from nowhere but might have meaning.

How could you possibly ( whoever it is that is doing the picking) pick twelve individuals and then have their names public?

I will be curious to see what Branson does. I understand some of them taking the limelight for credibility and publicity. ( Look at Al Gore currently) He won the Nobel Prize but he is gracious enough to admit that he just represented a group of people who are not having their names mentioned. They actually have too much work to do to be sidetracked by people beating on their doors and asking for interviews.

I imagine your .... what would you even call it? Caroline Group II ( please someone come up with a better suggestion. Please!)

But now all of a sudden what do we end up advocating? A secret group? Do you see why original groups might have gone in that direction through only the best of intention. But today if you say a group is secret the first thought in most brains is ... what do they have to hide? what sort of nasty activity are they up to?

Its walking a very narrow path.

And I agree with you Adept is the word that comes to my mind. Most real Adepts shun crowds and live as close to nature as they can. I don't know Linda Brown well enough to judge that but I would suspect that is the truth. Keeping up with the Jones would not be her concern. MarkC
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Radioisotope stuff

Post by Langley »

LongboardLOVELY wrote:Polonium 210 is an alpha emitter which means that I although it is highly radioactive, it cannot penetrate human skin or a sheet of paper. Washing eliminates traces of it. So the assassin will probably never be caught. According to Radio Free Europe, Russia exports 8 grams of Polonium 210 monthly to the US but exports to Britain was discontinued five years ago. If you know anything about weights and measures, 8 grams is a lot of Polonium. An amount the size of the period at the end of this sentence would contain about 3,400 times the lethal dose. It is about 5,000 times more potent than Radium. The dose that killed the former KGB spy would have been manufactured at a nuclear facility. Or it could have been acquired from a commercial supplier.

Also, the assassin wanted this man dead quick. Polonium has a very short half life, 138 days.
Contact with a carrier's sweat or urine could lead to exposure. But polonium-210 must be ingested or inhaled to cause damage.
Historically, it is AKA radium F, and it was discovered by Marie Curie. It was named after her homeland, Poland.

It is a naturally occuring radioactive material. It is found in dirt, and even in tobacco - in non-lethal amounts.

I called my husband who says our favorite disappearing man, Lazar sells it. I didn't believe him until I saw this webpage:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15976951/wi ... ek/page/2/

And I want to revise my previous statement of cost: non-lethal amounts would probably cost approx $70 which is what Lazar is selling them for; BUT the quantity that killed that previous Russian Spy would likely cost a million or so as Mr. Twigsnapper so KNOWLEDGEABLY pointed out.

What do you think the US is doing with 8gm of Polonium 210 monthly?????
LBL
Polonium is a natural decay product of uranium. It is naturally occurring in trace amounts. Industrial amounts have been used in smoke detectors.

It might be used as a check source. Since the closure of Rocky Flats the US may need neutron boosting sources for the maintenance of its warhead neutron initiators.

Case is excellent illustration of the internal dangers of alpha emitters. Alpha radiation produces many many more times ionisations per cm of track than gamma (zero to 2/cm) So you can see the ionisation rate /per cm (ie the damage per track) is directly rated to range. So though safe on the outside of the body, alpha is an extreme (the most extreme) radiological hazard. The converse is true for gamma. See Sievert on google for the biological equivalent dose and how it is calculated.

"Because alpha particles are so heavy, they are relatively slow, and also
because they have two positive charges, they create many ion pairs along very short
path lengths in air. For example, alpha particles emitted from plutonium 239
travel only 3.7 centimeters in air (about 1 l/2 inches), and most alpha particles
can be stopped by a sheet of paper...Gamma photons only have mass because they are moving, are uncharged,
travel at the speed of light, and produce zero to several ion pairs per centimeter
of track length in air. Consequently, they theoretically have infinite range, but

practically penetrate deeply in most materials before being absorbed to insignificant
amounts. For example, one inch of lead will reduce average energy fission
product gamma radiation to about one-tenth of its original intensity."
DNA-TR-84-338 (Defense Nuclear Agency)
RADIAC INSTRUMENTS AND FILM BADGES USED AT ATMOSPHERIC NUCLEAR TESTS
www.dtra.mil/documents/rd/DNATR84338.pdf

The ionisation of living cells produces abnormal chemical reactions. A primary one is the conversion of H2O in cells into ion pairs of O and H which recombine to form H2O2 Hydrogen Peroxide plus O free radicals.

Fundamentally the damage done by radiation is via induced chemical abnormality. The components of the blood are among the first to show signs of exposure. (direct insult to DNA is however a direct mechanism of energy transfer causing damage)

The polonium deposited in the bronchus via cigarette smoke has been associated with cancer.
Last edited by Langley on Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: look at this

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Slightly off the subject at hand but interesting anyway.

http://www.armscontrolwonk.com/1306/ass ... y-polonium

OFTEN USED AS A NEUTRON INITIATOR ? Somebody tell me what that means. I already don't like the sound of it. Elizabeth
Hi Elizabeth. Left to its own devices, a fission weapon will undergo the uncontrolled chain reaction at a rate slow enough so as to produce a big bang which explodes outward, halting the fission process before all the uranium or plutonium has had time to fission. Even with some neutron boosting, the Hiroshima bomb only fissioned about 12% of its nuclear fuel, the remainder becoming first vaporised uranium and then very fine particulate uranium.

The neutron initiator is a substance which floods the nuclear fuel with neutrons as the fission process commences, and results in much faster fission, and hence a bigger bang per weight of nuclear fuel. Before polonium another substance was used, but I have mental block on the Oh nyea, its come to me, Beryllium, was used.

given the short half life of Polonium, well, theres a lot work for the missile people ensuring the initiators are viable. Which makes me think its a pretty dopey substance to use in mass arrays of ICBMs. Rocky Flats made the initiators for the US ICBM warheads before it was shut down and the replacement isnt up and running yet.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Mikado...Yes , I'd need a captain's chair and a cushion to adequately fit my more than ample backside/hip situation...and no, I do not look upon what you are doing as a joke. But as I said I am flattered and surprised that you would suggest or think that I should sit at that round table.

But then...I decided a long time ago (in a parting conversation with my pastor and friend) that life itself was a huge joke for most people and that we'd best learn to laugh at it and ourselves in order to get through it all and keep our heads screwed on straight at the same time.

All the best to you my friend.... flow
Dancing is better than marching
Langley
Senior Officer

Remote viewing

Post by Langley »

I recall a press report in the 90s of Major Karen Jansen driving around Iraq looking for weapons of mass destruction. Our press here reported she was recieving information from remote viewers in the US.

Major Dames and Ingo Swann were involved in the program, which originated at SRI. Ingo Swann has also be employed by the UN.

A google search of "Dames, Swann, Karen Jansen" yielded

http://www.paranormalreview.co.uk/News/ ... fault.aspx

which states:
" Remote viewing has apparently been used in the search for weapons of mass destruction. According to an Associated Press report, published in The Washington Times (19 November 1991), the United Nations had turned to extrasensory powers in the search for Saddam Hussein’s hidden weapons sites:

“ In the satchel she took to Baghdad, US Army Maj. Karen Jansen carried sketches of two sites where the Iraqi leader has supposedly stashed biological weapons, said Edward Dames, president of a company called PSI Tech.

“Mr. Dames, a retired military intelligence major, and an associate drew the sketches through ‘remote viewing’ – the ability to locate and accurately describe unknown things and events from afar.â€
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Bleep-

Well, what do you know?

I'd say, just jump in.

My father was a paratroop officer in WWII. He jumped in to Normandy. A dicey business, but it turned out okay. So the old para axiom can work: If it's worth doing, just jump in!

As ever,

Griffin
grinder
Senior Officer

and AGAIN

Post by grinder »

All very interesting and deserving of a closer study for sure but all I can say for right now is ..... through Linda Brown .... remote viewing .... SRI .... we can find out way right back into the middle of all of that which was just mentioned.

And a thought just struck me. Was Linda Brown working for the military? Or for her Dad? Was it one of those " onionskin" things that we have talked about before where the military didn't necessarily know what was going on? And if the military is using " remote viewers" Wouldn't the Caroline Group with its vast historical " head start" be " one jump ahead of them with people even further advanced?

And suddenly I am remembering the situation in Germany at the end of the war. Like you just said Griffin, and like Townsend Brown apparently did. He jumped in too .... but he was actually representing the Caroline Group.

And I wonder. How active is the " Caroline Group" now and how many jumps into situations have their " teams" (if they have them,) already made If you know about stuff thats dangerous ahead of time, can you disappear it ..... ahead of time? grinder
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

My "bleep" post shows what I don't know.

I thought I was responding to a new poster, identified as "Bleep." But obviously it wasn't within this time sequence. I know time is malleable, but... Anyway, meant to be I guess.

It's interesting that Uri Geller has gained most of his wealth by essentially dowsing for precious substances, sometimes apparently remotely.

As ever,

Griffin
Trickfox
The Magician

Déja vu again

Post by Trickfox »

http://www.fas.org/irp/program/collect/stargate.htm

Found this page today and I thought..... I should rekindle this thread with new material or maybe old news that we never got to see.

Anyhow it sure gives a lot of detail on the Remote Viewing Science
Trickfox