Remote Viewing and Intelligence gathering

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Where does "US" begin

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox -

Apparently you feel the need to carry this, Ok.

"I am a STUDENT trying to write a very difficult paper, and until I DO make it big and leave my mark, then PERHAPS I will be SPECIAL. I have had hints and clues about being rewarded with fame in the future, but it's not real just yet. I will try and make it so. "

Why do you feel the need to capitalize certain words? Is it for my benefit or yours?

"I have learned my lesson about trying to convince people who don't understand the Jean-Jaque Rousseau Philosophy about learning science. Faraday was exactly educated the way I am now. There are no examinations, there is only MOrE QUESTIONS TO ANSWER. I will never get the degree because there is still too much left to do and so I will remain humble about the works I am studying and develop my generation of technology and pass the torch onto the next student."

You learned your lesson as did I. I can remember fire drills in school, over forty years ago, that were called air raid drills. When the air raid sounded you were to get under your desk until the all clear. Thirty years ago this world was a different place. It was the cold war, I hung from the side of a Huey and Richard Nixon was still President, oh boy. New technology that involved energy, the conservation of, or anything that was out of the established "norms" ...were taboo. Pitty the poor asshole (I apologize for the use of this) who thinks they can go to a government agency for a grant. Your life will end up being steered in a direction that is not of your choice. Try being an Electronics Engineer and you get a job and three days later, "oh, we're sorry, we really don't need you". Want to compare horror stories? How about breakins to your home? Your shop? How about finding a blueprint you drew over 25 years ago appearing on the internet? If I would have known of the existence of Dr. Brown, I would've tracked him down. Eventually, someone did, that is what led me to this forum.

But I digress, let me answer more of what you have put out on the table.

"I will never get the degree because there is still too much left to do and so I will remain humble about the works I am studying and develop my generation of technology and pass the torch onto the next student. "

For that statement all I can say is that I applaud you. I have met many an
Engineer who wasn't worth their weight ...or the paper their degree is/was printed on. I deal with one every day at work. i.e. he used silicone gasket maker to pot a circuit board, I told him not to, but what do I know. Guess what? The board now has problems but then....I told him. Degrees only mean something to the establishment.

"OK I'm not a complete fool and I'm sorry for saying anything Negative about J.Z.Knight and her possession by an ancient dead warior named Ramtha. "

Here is what I think of Ramtha and JZ Knight.

http://skepdic.com/channel.html

A little bit of advice. If they are charging money...run...RUN very fast, run Forrest, run. Having a gift is a gift, there is nothing wrong if they accept money but they will let you set the price. Not like justice in the US, you can only have it if you can afford the lawyer, sound like JZ Knight and a few other charlatans?. What upset me was that you generalized when in reality you should have been specific. I gave you the chance and you came back in what appeared to be an attack.

I am not attempting to or meaning to attack you. However, you have a dichotomy going on here. You lambaste anything supernatural in one post and yet in your first paragraph here, you ascribe to it. Do you see my point? Where is the line that seperates genius/inspiration from lunacy? You remind me so much of a young man I knew 30 years ago, Eric . He would walk past my shop from his bus stop. We developed a friendship. He was brilliant in Math and Physics, they were his hobby, at 14. He was also an outcast, made fun of, even by his siblings for you see, he was eccentric , his social skills weren't....up to par? But he was also handicapped for he walked with a limp. When ever I would be with him I only saw what was him, not the vehicle. I hope you see my point.

Let me close this by saying that in life, we are all students. Those that fail to see that, and I borrow this from Teddy Roosevelt, live in the gray twilight that neither knows victory nor defeat.
Last edited by Mikado14 on Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

finding those students

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Mikado,

You mention your friend Eric, and how special he was.

If you were able to help that boy how would you have chosen to help? I think that you were already a great gift for him, but was there more that could have been done?

If you happened to be part an "organization" (I use that word loosely here) which was interested in helping boys (and girls) like Eric who were .... well ...... not the cookie stamp student ..... how would you go about doing it? What form could that help take?

Do you know what eventually happened with Eric?

These are not random questions here, Mikado. I sense that you might have some interesting answers to them. Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Where does "US" begin

Post by Trickfox »

Mikado14 wrote:Trickfox -

Apparently you feel the need to carry this, Ok.

"I am a STUDENT trying to write a very difficult paper, and until I DO make it big and leave my mark, then PERHAPS I will be SPECIAL. I have had hints and clues about being rewarded with fame in the future, but it's not real just yet. I will try and make it so. "

Why do you feel the need to capitalize certain words? Is it for my benefit or yours?
"I AM" is a FNORD sentence to me. It changes into "MAGIC" but for the word "MAYBE".

"Magic" is a FNORD word to me because I don't understand it or notice it.

Your answer is:Yes it was for my benefit, for I know not wht I AM at all.

and as final proof,.... there is but one "color" I may never be heard to say "I AM" in my own mind.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

MAYBE

Post by Trickfox »

MAYBE I AM

Maybe I know how to clone my own kidney and heal myself
cannot continue.... must cry..
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

YOU ARE

Tickfox,

YOU ARE .... everything that was spoken before your birth.

Cry for awhile. Then get back to us.

And if you were looking for someone as gifted as you are .... would you recognize him/her? Would you be able to reach out?

Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

it has happened before

Post by Trickfox »

I have tasted vanilla in the hot springs with a Bald Eagle.
I am so happy.

let it flow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: MAYBE

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:MAYBE I AM

Maybe I know how to clone my own kidney and heal myself
cannot continue.... must cry..
Trickfox
Trickfox,

You have made me feel responsible for your....current sorrow....for my post.

Please, again please, don't take what I said as an attack.

However, your response indicates where your mind is at, you took it as such. Is that all you understood out of my response?

I tried to give a coherent answer that was honest but also to the point. I even allowed myself the luxury to give a little of my story for I felt the need was there and some of your writing screams of inner turmoil and pain. You have a tendency to lash out in your writing which is indicative of some underlying anger. I only wanted you to know that I am not your enemy and that we share more in common than you think.

Here is a little more of me. I too feel the need to cry. I died about a year and a half ago for a little over ten minutes. The Doctor did not give up but in the process, with the paddles and the blood thinners, they broke my breastbone, they blew the whites of my eyes out, they pushed blood into my sinus cavities, my gums bled, my stomach had to be pumped out with 350cc of blood, etc. There are times I wonder why did I come back? The anxiety one goes through and I don't have a clue. I carry nitro, even though I never use it, just for security. If I forget it, it's a trigger for the anxiety. Why did I come back, for what? Maybe just to tell you this. Maybe so you can see that there are others who live in fear and anger at their health or body. But, I am getting better in dealing with it. Oh, and by the way, it was a heart attack from stress, at least that was the final disposition by the cardiologist.

In any event, understand that I meant no harm, no attack and I will apologize for any grief I have given you for that is not why I am in this forum.

Peace
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Tears of joy not sorrow

Post by Trickfox »

I am Angry because my master is in prison because of MAGIC.

I am Happy and not sad, confident, and not indecisive.

I am IMPATIENT and not full of sorrow.

What is agenda now?
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

responses

Hey guys, (Mikado and Trickfox)

Watching you interact with each other has been wonderful! I sense that we have here two very finely tuned individuals that see better than most and care far more than most and it is an honor to be in your company.

I appreciate your story of what you have gone through Mikado. I can understand the stress that you are facing trying to answer that "Why am I here?" question. But you have already answered it I think. You KNOW you are here for a purpose, even though you might not recognize it right away. Thats valuable insight.

And Trickfox. You have to admit that its pretty wonderful to have someonew out there trying so hard to reach in your direction. Someday perhaps you will realize that your interaction with Mikado is going to be important for both of you.

I know that you are very frail physically and I wish that I could take that burden from you. But I can not. And I wish I could truely understand what you are feeling now, just as Mikado is trying to understand too, and he is facing the same fraility perhaps .... but we both can not.

I can only respond with the thoughts that strike me. They might apply and help. If they don't just leave them in the dust.

Trickfox, few people will understand what you mean when you say that your master is in prision because of "Magic." We have communicated before ...... so ....... Maybe me?

He is not your master. Not even in the best of the sensei tradition. He would be upset with you, perhaps , for expressing that. You are not there. You are not him. I would not worry about a bald eagle, if I were you.

You are happy, confident .... and impatient. All good qualities to be.

What now? I don't know yet. I share the same traits that you do. Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Mikado in the void

Post by Trickfox »

And Trickfox. You have to admit that its pretty wonderful to have someonew out there trying so hard to reach in your direction. Someday perhaps you will realize that your interaction with Mikado is going to be important for both of you.
OH YESS it is like seeing the little pea being eaten by the fish in the ocean of some far away planet in THAT :arrow: Direction

Trickfox
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

doin it to me again!

Post by Victoria Steele »

I still luv ya to death Trickfox but you are leaving me behind here again!!

Paul! When can we PLEASE. PLEASE have another chapter to chew on.

When Trickfox starts going for that little quantum hotel pea in another ocean in another dimension I know that I am in trouble and over my head!
Mikado, thanks for sharing your experience. Awe striking, really.

Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Funny, you are so right Victoria

Post by Trickfox »

So.....
Where is Paul anyway????

How about it?

Gonna be ready to tell us about the passion again in the days of Dr. Brown, and his familly ???

Victoria needs another romantic twist here, and I must admit that I do also.

Trickfox
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Funny, you are so right Victoria

Post by Paul S. »

Trickfox wrote: Where is Paul anyway????
What is this now, "Where's Waldo" ?

I'm in the garret, where I'm supposed to be, working on the puzzle.

I've got a new chapter in the breach, but I discovered yesterday I need to do some more research on a detail that came to my attention last week.

I need to find a military lawyer with a background in naval law history. Don't suppose we've got one of those lurking out there somewhere...??

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Tears of joy not sorrow

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:I am Angry because my master is in prison because of MAGIC.

I am Happy and not sad, confident, and not indecisive.

I am IMPATIENT and not full of sorrow.

What is agenda now?
What is the agenda now? That my young friend is a very good question. I have been polite, I have given you respect and understanding to the best of my ability in what I can derive from your posts. You haven't given me a modicum of respect but only answers in capital letters that revolve around you and they are in angry tones. Your answer, about myself to what Elizabeth said is either seething with sarcasm or it is way beyond my intellect. I did not create your situation nor do I like to see anyone in your situation. What would you have me do or say?

At this point, I will ask, did you even read anything I wrote?

Apparently not, for you glanced through it and found a negative that you could focus on.

Even in your quote above, the first sentence you say your angry, in the next sentence, your Happy. Do you see my point? You are either very confused or ......ugh, I give up.

It must be tiring going through life with such anger, at least from my perspective. It may very well be what is keeping you going, all that adrenalin pumping.

To answer your question, the agenda is for you to live your life and to continue being angry at every soul that comes your way, I will go my way and do my thing.

I am weary of this banter with what appears to be........ whatever,.... you complete the sentence.

And all this started because I said that I took umbrage at the way you grouped everything into a big bag.

If my tone seems harsh, yes it is, for you talk to others that way and ye shall reap what you sow and ye shall see no pity here. You have lost me in your rhetoric and babble and therefore, in your interpretation, a minion of some setian (there is no such word in my dictionary but then it is old like me) group am I.

I apologize to the other members of the forum for this post, but as I said, I am weary and I don't need this and I will no longer mollycoddle.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

That my young friend is a very good question. I have been polite, I have given you respect and understanding to the best of my ability in what I can derive from your posts. You haven't given me a modicum of respect but only answers in capital letters that revolve around you and they are in angry tones.
I have posted 247 times in this forum, so you are bound to have a lack of understanding of many things I have said.

This issue of respect is a non-sequitur to me.

I have just read ALL YOUR POSTS.

Unless you are posting under several names, I believe you to be a person who deserves my respect, however please do not missinterpret the actions of a complete nut like me, After all what the bleep do I know.

Seek the advice of others who have made the majority of these posts, and they will tell you that I'm really NOT TRYING to disrespect you at all.

This is an extremely complex forum where ideas are simply "Downloaded" and nothing is what it seems.

Trickfox (Raymond)