Remote Viewing and Intelligence gathering

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Radioisotope stuff

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

Polonium 210 is an alpha emitter which means that I although it is highly radioactive, it cannot penetrate human skin or a sheet of paper. Washing eliminates traces of it. So the assassin will probably never be caught. According to Radio Free Europe, Russia exports 8 grams of Polonium 210 monthly to the US but exports to Britain was discontinued five years ago. If you know anything about weights and measures, 8 grams is a lot of Polonium. An amount the size of the period at the end of this sentence would contain about 3,400 times the lethal dose. It is about 5,000 times more potent than Radium. The dose that killed the former KGB spy would have been manufactured at a nuclear facility. Or it could have been acquired from a commercial supplier.

Also, the assassin wanted this man dead quick. Polonium has a very short half life, 138 days.
Contact with a carrier's sweat or urine could lead to exposure. But polonium-210 must be ingested or inhaled to cause damage.
Historically, it is AKA radium F, and it was discovered by Marie Curie. It was named after her homeland, Poland.

It is a naturally occuring radioactive material. It is found in dirt, and even in tobacco - in non-lethal amounts.

I called my husband who says our favorite disappearing man, Lazar sells it. I didn't believe him until I saw this webpage:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15976951/wi ... ek/page/2/

And I want to revise my previous statement of cost: non-lethal amounts would probably cost approx $70 which is what Lazar is selling them for; BUT the quantity that killed that previous Russian Spy would likely cost a million or so as Mr. Twigsnapper so KNOWLEDGEABLY pointed out.

What do you think the US is doing with 8gm of Polonium 210 monthly?????
LBL
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

non lethal Polonium

I think that is a misnomer. There shouldn't be any such thing. Tobacco is poisonous. We in the healthcare field call it a Cancer Stick!

non-lethal Polonium will still make one dizzy, nauseus, have headaches and other uncomfortable symptoms.

Look at what non-lethal constant exposure of radiation did to Townsend Brown?

LBL
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

correction maybe

Post by twigsnapper »

LindaB,

You are too careful a researcher to let someone elses misquote cloud a situation.

Townsend Browns lung problems (which eventually killed him) were not caused by radiation . His problems stemmed from a combination of a lung infection made worse through the years by the effects of his work with high voltages and the resultant ionization. Paul, I think, has his death certificate which spells out pretty much that.

And I wasn't entirely accurate either about the Russian spys "assasination" Maybe it didn't cost a whole 6 million. If that were the case, then I would be worried about where the other 5 million dollars worth of the stuff went, wouldnd't I? How long did you say the half life on it is? twigsnapper
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Re: correction maybe

correction definitely. Apologies. But maybe radiation exposure had a little to do with Brown's death?

At any rate, in answer to your question: 210Po has a half-life of 138.376 days ~ 4 months. That means that it's peak effects would have been at about 2 months, which is what you see in that Russian fellow who was poisoned.

The maximum allowable body burden for ingested polonium is only 1,100 Bq (0.03 microcurie), which is equivalent to a particle weighing only 6.8 picograms. (So if the US is receiving 8gm of Po210 monthly as reported previously by FreePress Europe... think about that magnitude!)

The maximum permissible concentration for airborne soluble polonium compounds is about 7,500 Bq/m3 (2 × 10-11 µCi/cm3). The biological half-life of polonium (non radioactive) in humans is 30 to 50 days. The target organs for polonium in humans are the spleen and liver. As the spleen (150 g) and the liver (1.3 to 3 Kg) are much smaller than the rest of the organs of the body, if the polonium is concentrated in these vital organs, it is a greater threat to life than the dose which would be suffered (on average) by the whole body if it were spread evenly throughout the body, in the same way as cesium or tritium (as T2O).
**Tritium is the substance that Doctor Octavius was using in Spiderman 2 for his Fussion (sp? or Fission?) project.....

More answer than expected, but I find the subject fascinating.

LBL
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

suggestion

Post by twigsnapper »

LindaB,

Are you suggesting, yes, you seem to be , that radiation had a little to do with Townsend Browns death? Good point. I think immediately of dosimeters. and neutron counts and maybe, dear lady you are right. twigsnapper
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Suggestion

twigsnapper wrote:LindaB,

Are you suggesting, yes, you seem to be , that radiation had a little to do with Townsend Browns death? Good point. I think immediately of dosimeters. and neutron counts and maybe, dear lady you are right. twigsnapper
Yes, and I think somewhere else in these forums that very suggestion was made (not by me).

LBL
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

I agree with both LindaB and you, Twigsnapper, but you would obviously know much better than us the different projects he worked on.

What I see is that Townsend was involved in a number of various projects possibly involving ionizing and non-ionizing radiation, ozone, possibly vaporized high voltage transformer or capacitor oil containing PCBs, vaporized lead from solder, lead from some of his massive sensors (lead monoxide), asbestos containing electrical insulation, and so on. With all of the different projects he had going on, he may have been exposed to a larger number of different inhalable toxins than a ordinary person in a single occupation.

In general, he seems to have been a fairly healthy man, and if his lungs were weakened by any of the toxins he had absorbed over the years, it would certainly give any lung infection a foot in the door. I suspect the fact that he enjoyed swimming so much extended his life much further than an ordinary person.

Andrew
grinder
Senior Officer

bringing this to the top

Post by grinder »

Bringing this to the top of the discussion. Again!

So, Mark, after what you heard at that party, do you think that Linda Brown might have been involved in these projects? And if you go there, what does that mean for Pauls story? Or should we just put this topic away? I don't want to open a box that isn't supposed to be opened aat this time or invade Lindas privacy, though with this book thats a gone thing sort of.

Paul? grinder
Trickfox
The Magician

You asked for it Grinder

Post by Trickfox »

http://www.xeper.org/maquino/nm/StarGate.pdf

Ok.... so.... if you visit the above site, be advised that you are leaving cookies on that person's server. He is none other than an Ex Leutenant Colonel of the Army Psyops division. The man has a Phd in philosophy so he's not a novice folks. He also claims the tittle of High Priest in the Temple of Set, which has been compared to Anton LaVey's Church of Satan. In fact Dr. Aquino has admitted picking up the mandate from the Church of Satan. I have read everything this man has written. It was very informative and revealing and it clealy helped me to understand the principle mentality of secret societies and how they make use of hedonism, sexuality, and psychological effects brought on by drugs, and Psychotronic devices. Aquino's MINDWAR document ( an official US army publihed abstract) is very revealing in that it makes reference to equipment resembling electric field generation devices and high voltage generators. Once these high voltage Fields are modulated (in a similar fashion as Dr. Brown's speaker)with a subsonic delta or theta wave generator, they are capable of producing definitive effects on the human mind at a distance (and without the subject being aware of it). At a recent mentalist's demonstration five subjects were told to sit quietly in a row of chairs. Each of them holding a key which was given to them by the mentalist. There was a padlock hanging from a chain directly in front of them. only one of them had the correct key to open the lock and the five test subjects were told to sit quietly until one of them had a definate urge to get up and unlock the padlock. The five individuals sat quietly for a full five minutes before one of them finally jumped up and exclaimed that he knew for sure that he was the person with the correct key. Of course that feeling was carefully directed to his head with a focus high voltage field which has subsonic phase modulated theta and delta waves in it.

I assure you that this kind of experience is very real and there is a Dr. Persimger up here in Canada who has been trying to experiment with solenoid coils located in certain strategic areas on the head. I ordered the coil kit and started to experiment myself however I never obtained the same results as the effects we created using a modulated version of Dr. Brown's fan. We raised earth ground with a 50 Kv power supply modulated by a $10,000.00 Makintosh Tube amps. The "Ramsters" never got over that one.

The trickfox no longer plays with such toys, however a valuable lesson was learned at the time. Those high voltage arcs have a way of creapimg up on you and zapping you real well if you are not carefull and the room air gets a little more humid than it should.

Bottom line here is that shitzophrenia is a totally subjective experience in a universe of unknown powers and secret societies.

Trickfox :twisted:
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
flowperson
Senior Officer

Re: You asked for it Grinder

Post by flowperson »

Trickfox wrote:
Bottom line here is that shitzophrenia is a totally subjective experience in a universe of unknown powers and secret societies.

Trickfox :twisted:
OK Trickfox...I believe that you invented a new terminology for a pretty well known intestinal disorder, although my internist called it Irritable Bowel Disorder...but not so bad that some sulfasalazine with meals and distilled drinking water couldn't clear it up.

A definitely subjective AND objective experience though .

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
mon ami, argotique, language of the argonauts, where is Colchos?
any ideas.
Always was something about this film that rang a bell,
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/828103/ja ... argonauts/
kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

No ...see Kevin, what you're really watching here is an initiation ceremony at the Skull and Bones Chapter House at Yale University. And please note that the baddies are taking orders from a bearded guy in a "cone shaped" hat.

flow.... :P
grinder
Senior Officer

don't want to be

Post by grinder »

Trickfox.

I don't want to be drawn off into discussions about someone considering himself a priest of the Temple of Seth or some such thing. Appreciate all the information.

I've done some investigating too and I know that the project ( Stargate?) did occurr. All I want to know now is .... Did Linda Brown have any part to play in it ?

Rumors are funny things. Especially in groups that are " in the know". Talk might be generated just because someone has put two and two together and made a target theory out of it. So I am just asking, is this rumor possibly true? Could she have been involved in that project? And if she was .... want to bet that it was at the bidding of her father? Thats the thought line that I am following. I want to know that whole thing.

If so we are dealing with not just THOUGHTS of how all this might be hung together but we might actually be in contact with someone who knows fare more than she has ever even said? Maybe even to you Paul?

So I don't want to be drawn away from my line of scent here. Bear with me OK? Does Linda have this kind of ability? Did she work with her Father in that capacity? Whoa. Now that opens some doors! grinder
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Grinder

I've been reading a lot of Jaque Bergier's past and Morning of the magicians. We have talked about Puharich, Puthoff, Targ, Ingo Swann, Uri Geller, and a host of other individuals linked to intelligence agencies and the second world war. Remember Linda Brown went to those finishing schools, she probably got the very best help because she was being allowed to pursue whatever given talent she could muster in any advanced field of study, including of course modern theories of psychology, social studies, and psychotronics.

Believe me when I tell you that these exotic talents are felt at great distances. I suppose the nautilus experiments were performed for that very purpose.
My point is that it was not just mind over matter, and it probably included some of her father's own work, so why would she NOT be interested. After all she was very proud of her father.

It seems more like an extremely intelligent low profile individual such as Linda Brown could actually be someone to look for at that round table.

What do you think Mikado, Gregg, others?
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Trickfox...I used to negotiate with very smart people about very esoteric stuff for a living. The first phase of the interchange was always a mutual education exercise. After that we usually ended up compromising on the supposed and future risks and rewards that might derive from the development of a piece of science or engineering into a useful and saleable concept or item.

And that's the experience base, or something much less complex, of the majority of people who come together for some pre-identified purpose, especially in the worlds of business and academia, which are rapidly becoming one in the same thing. I was even less comfortable in such situations with Government people, because I always felt watched and manipulated. I always knew that they wanted something for nothing, and if it wasn't done their way, I/we could always expect intimidation, manipulation, or worse.

No this roundtable stuff should not be like that. And since we only talk with each other through the aethers, from time to time, about then ONLY the stuff we are willing to reveal in the context of this forum. I'll admit some of "what we are" is revealed in such a process...artificial as it might be. I'm flattered that someone thought that I should participate in such a round table thing, but until people meet, talk, have "face time', tell some jokes, share a meal with each other, all over some extended and relaxed time frame, there's just no way that such determinations may be made. Everyone knows that trust is at the basis of any mutually beneficial working relationship, and a period of "reading your colleagues" and reciprocal activities must be endured.

All I know about Linda Brown is what I've read here, and the picture I've seen of her and Paul taken in front of the Las Vegas Holiday Inn (not!). She has a great smile and is very talented and smart from what I've read. But as far as making such profound choices at a distance...well....

flow.... :wink: