Remote Viewing and Intelligence gathering

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Remote viewers, depends what you are thinking of.
And at what spectrum level you are operating at.

http://www.egodeath.com/index.html
http://www.egodeath.com/christianmushroomtrees.htm
Look at the plaincourault fresco, and see if you would remote view that as an Italian tree.
Its about control, the control of the reality we think we see, but that reality is what you have been TOLD.
Trickfox,
Have you ever considered a Wilhelm reich type accumulater?
That which makes you, supports you, its equal and opposite will take you apart. feed your head, with an accumulation of what supports you.

The rods held in my hands assist me to see what I think, Whatever I think of they point to, quite litterally anything I think of, it helps if I move across the matrix lines , sort of a boost, I have been thinking of you, and Wilhelm reichs accumulator keeps appearing in my head, they burn't his books, and imprisoned him, THEY did, THEY did not want his methods recognised as THEY own the drugs companies that are not actually required, we are electrical, operating on a dual flow system of plasma, it mixes at special points where a vesica pisces geometric occurance is found, if you place a dowsing rod in one hand and cusp both hands around it, then think of where do the lines meet, I think in my funny french, oue le power.

I live upon a position where this occurs in abundance, le boulangerie d'age,
Where else would they place somewhere as important as the bakehouse?
Beaucoup de l'eau to be found where the plasma re-emerges from its travels in the underworld, powerfull stuff, where north and south meet east and west , the mainframe of the matrix.
kevin
Last edited by kevin.b on Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Kevin

If you are reffering to those ORGONE energy collection devices, then I believe you mean those boxes whereby people are suppose to have sex inside the boxes and the energy is collected from the actions inside...That is what I've heard anyway.... Is that true?

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Non mon ami, dissinformation rules.
That is how they imprisoned him, because in full working order, you are in FULL working order.
I dowse those in love, they have FIELDS of 20 feet dia.
Of course we should be in full working order, this book is part about two people who were in full working order, good for them.
Profit is gained from not been in full working order.

We are part of creation, implosion rules, where creation occurs in abundance, the grim reaper scythes at low level ( aprox 18 inchs up from the surface), we need balance, too much of either of the dual flows will do you harm.
Wilhelm reichs orgone accumulater , is similer to Dr Browns fan, it moves the aether in a specific direction, the materials create a resistance to outflow, so an increase in temperature will occur, ( einstein said it was because of location and ambient gain, he would, THEY told him to )
Einsteins EGO will probably have stopped him recognising something that would blow his theories to shreds.
Orgone is what Dr Brown was working with, trust me, I am a dowser, une sorcier.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich
kevin
Last edited by kevin.b on Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Reich

Post by Trickfox »

Is he not the Author of The Function of the Orgasm and Character Analysis which are two published texts on Psychology? It says in my history journal that while in Norway, Reich commenced experimentation to uncover the physical reality of sexual energy. He started by measuring the electrical potential of the skin during sexual excitement, eventually discovering that this life energy which he called ORGONE ENERGY actually permeates inorganic mater as well. Reich called these energy vesicles "BIONS".

I have a whole lot more on Reich and his history and problems. even a good Picture of him.

How do you know if the wiki stuff is good or not. I have something here written back in the winter of 1980. Its a very authoritative journal called "Metaphysics Quarterly". Some of the very BEST information on advanced mathematics and first order logic I've ever found comes from this journal.

This is from Wiki..... and it does look a bit like the same kind of environment T.T. Brown was working with.
Composed of alternating layers of ferrous metals and insulators with a high dielectric constant, his orgone accumulators had the appearance of a large, hollow capacitor. He believed that sitting inside the box might provide a treatment for cancer and other illnesses. It was the construction of these boxes that caught the attention of the press, leading to wild rumors that they were "sex boxes" which caused uncontrollable erections.
I trust that 1980 Metaphysics Quarterly article a whole lot more than I trust Wikipedia that is for sure. Even though there is not much difference in what they are both saying.

Reich sure had sex on the brain during his experiments.

Trickfox
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

I only have four words regarding Reich and his work...

"What's the frequency Kenneth?"

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Flowperson,
I don't understand that comment?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Flowperson, found it, never heard it.
I will raise you to this, very apt regards this site.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRHA9W-zExQ
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Reich

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:This is from Wiki..... and it does look a bit like the same kind of environment T.T. Brown was working with.
Composed of alternating layers of ferrous metals and insulators with a high dielectric constant, his orgone accumulators had the appearance of a large, hollow capacitor. He believed that sitting inside the box might provide a treatment for cancer and other illnesses. It was the construction of these boxes that caught the attention of the press, leading to wild rumors that they were "sex boxes" which caused uncontrollable erections.
Are you ready?

Are you really ready for what I am about to say?

Are you sure?

It sounds like.......

......the ark of the convenant.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

The reich museum link is better at explaing than me,
http://www.wilhelmreichmuseum.org/biography.html
kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Kevin...As you know those four words are the principle lyric in an REM tune that was written to commemorate the mugging of a famous news anchor, Dan Rather, in New York about twenty years ago.

The implication is that frequency tracking across time and space was utilized to bring the attackers to where Rather was, and that frequency was related to the signal that humans, especially men, emit when achieving orgasm or climax.

Just my take on it all you understand.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Tager

More details here.

Good one Flow

Trickfox
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: Remote Viewing and Intelligence gathering

Post by Linda Brown »

Someone mentioned that we should perhaps start a " Remote Viewing" thread but we already have one folks . Seven whole pages already, so if we have anything fresh to add or new discussions to launch .... lets color within these lines OK?

In back reading its pretty obvious that last year we strayed a little from the main subject so maybe this time we can steer a straighter course? Its nice seeing Flows name though. Linda
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Ah...Yess.....
A toast to our dearly departed friend FLOWPERSON.......
(drinks a sip of coffee at 7:42 AM)

I can honestly declare that I no longer "suffer" from downloads.... Ever since I stepped out of the "mud field" I am now Remote viewing instead. The difference is: "a distinctive sense of control" over the trajectory of my experiences.

The experiences are less confusing and more lucid. These are much more pleasing experiences and I am now searching to identify the means by which the dimensional branes are being traversed.
Sleep studies, Hypnotic regression, and P300 brainwave studies are definatly on the agenda for study.

I'd rather work on this than Artificial General Intelligence (AGI).

In any case.... I think I'll just wait around until I'm needed for something.

There is no longer any obsession in me to build anything specifically.

I just know things will be ok now that the environment has changed.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Toast

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote: Ah...Yess.....
A toast to our dearly departed friend FLOWPERSON.......
(drinks a sip of coffee at 7:42 AM)

To Flow - (drinks sip of coffee at 8:24 AM)

Trickfox wrote:In any case.... I think I'll just wait around until I'm needed for something.

There is no longer any obsession in me to build anything specifically.

I just know things will be ok now that the environment has changed.

Trickfox
Hang in there my friend, think of the trailer you linked to........the arc is struck, the puddle is there and we're pushing rod in the groove and the bead is forming. (if you weld, you know what I mean as does Mr. Trickfox)

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Trickfox ,

The environment has changed, you will be needed.

This is what they are saying ...

"The space age is the information age. AGI will be necessary to deal with systems of such scope and scale that we will see. Space policy addresses security, global reconnaisance and sensing, and international communities simultaneously."

I think we might be ready for lift off... in my dreams I have seen several rocket ships.. dreamland being the only place where anything real happens anyway. as you say worthy of research and somewhere safe to hang out.

I do get it ...Mikado

"the arc is struck, the puddle is there and we're pushing rod in the groove and the bead is forming".

Onwards...

Love Amalie