Remote Viewing and Intelligence gathering

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

still the question

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I've gotten so that I can spot a ruffled feather a mile away.

And I hope that by now whatever those feathers have been through in the last couple of exchanges, they are lying flat and pristine now. Nothing more out of sorts with nature than a ruffled duck.

A friend of mine who handles quite a bit of stress in her position made the comment that its better to make like that duck, you all know the old saying, "serene on top but paddling like hell underneath."

I submit that this forum is a little bit like that sometimes.

As Trickfox pointed out to you Mikado, there is alot going on here and not all of it is seen from the surface. So if feathers got pushed out of place in any way, please accept that it was not meant as a personal assault. I don't think I am out of place by speaking for Trickfox here too.

And English is still a very difficult language to use to transmit some very complicated ideas.

A question for you particularly Mikado. Can you share with us why it is that you have joined this forum? I don't believe that it was a passing whim. You mentioned in your last post "In any event understand that I meant no harm, no attack and I will apologize for any grief I have given you for that is not why I am in this forum" ...... So .... can we go there?

Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: still the question

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:I've gotten so that I can spot a ruffled feather a mile away.

And I hope that by now whatever those feathers have been through in the last couple of exchanges, they are lying flat and pristine now. Nothing more out of sorts with nature than a ruffled duck.

A friend of mine who handles quite a bit of stress in her position made the comment that its better to make like that duck, you all know the old saying, "serene on top but paddling like hell underneath."

I submit that this forum is a little bit like that sometimes.

As Trickfox pointed out to you Mikado, there is alot going on here and not all of it is seen from the surface. So if feathers got pushed out of place in any way, please accept that it was not meant as a personal assault. I don't think I am out of place by speaking for Trickfox here too.
And English is still a very difficult language to use to transmit some very complicated ideas.

A question for you particularly Mikado. Can you share with us why it is that you have joined this forum? I don't believe that it was a passing whim. You mentioned in your last post "In any event understand that I meant no harm, no attack and I will apologize for any grief I have given you for that is not why I am in this forum" ...... So .... can we go there?

Elizabeth
Red Unfortunately, it was exasperation and I might add, I had a rough night sleeping over this, it felt as if I had to discipline my child. That always bothered me when I did. It made me feel like a bully.

GreenThen take the time to communicate as best you can and not berate and jump to conclusions. Educate me.

OrangePehaps you have hit the nail on the head with that. He should be able to communicate on his own. If he does complete his goals how will he communicate it to others?

Blue I believe that somewhere in my exchanges with Trickfox I led on to it. Put the pieces together and I quote, "there is alot going on here and not all of it is seen from the surface" or from my posts.

Peace
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: finding those students

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Mikado,

You mention your friend Eric, and how special he was.

Do you know what eventually happened with Eric?

These are not random questions here, Mikado. I sense that you might have some interesting answers to them. Elizabeth
As a matter of fact, I just Googled him and I see how far he has gone. It warmed my heart to think of his success, good for you Eric. I also went in and deleted his last name from my post.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

ok , I see what happened

Post by Trickfox »

Mikado' Elizabeth, others

Now I understand what you were saying Elizabeth.

The forum is not an easy place to communicate because it is OPEN. I have the anoying habbit of trying to shorten my sentences and use "Code words" like L.Ron Hubbard did. This gets terribly anoying for people who have not allready understood the meaning of my "diatribes".

Forgive me, I 'm allways talking like the very best friends I have are right around me. I become so self-centered I forget about people who are just finding out how weird and anti-social I really am. I'm not being negative here, -just forgetfull.

Sunday was an exceptional day for me. I was very lost in myself. I discovered something interesting however. Sometimes your subconscience does not recognize a concept until those computer keys actually get pushed, and you actually see the words on your computer screen. This seems to happen to me a lot. Paul one told me that happens to him. It's the old "did I just write that?" syndrome.

That is exactly what happened when I typed (maybe I KNOW HOW to clone my own kidney). As soon as I actually saw that on my computer screen, I was immediatly forced to see something wonderful. 28 years of trying to understand "reality" focused itself into a clear vision AT THAT PRECISE MOMENT. Upon realizing that I COULD DO IT I was suddenly overwhelmed with emotion. -Not because I felt sorry for myself, but because I suddenly felt sure that I understand completely what Mitogenic Radiation and Sidereal concepts, -and a host of other important information, -and how it all just CLICKED TOGETHER. It was a Eureka moment for me, and that is why I broke down in tears.

I said I was angry, but I should have used "anoyed or frustrated" because this has to do with my personal history and the long conspiratorial hole of skullduggery which Myself and my "former" master (says Elizabeth) have been forced to endure. It's a long sad story that journalists keep trying to poke their noses into.

I can see now that you (Mikado) were completely unaware of all these details, but I rattled along as if I was having a private conversation with Paul and Elizabeth and others who have had to endure my self centered and self absorbed musings.

The JZ Knight thing is exactly as you have discovered and tried to warn everyone about. Believe me I Know, because I lived in Yelm Washington for a few years (HQ for Ramtha). I even had my own scuffles with Knight over the fact that she refused to meet and talk to me even after several dozen of "her own followers" passed the hat around to PAY for my "enlightenment". Perhaps SHE is the one who was enlightened when she was forced to hand-over the fees that were collected on my behalf back to me. I suppose those were the consequences which allowed me to purchase Fred Allan Wolf's book back in 1987. You see I purchase his book and several other science manuals in HER book shop in Yelm. I suppose you could say that Ramtha did "enlighten" me but not quite in the fashion she intended to. Best of all THEY PAID, not me.

To explain the little "pea in the ocean" reference. Your second assumtion may have been true comletely. It was actually meant to be a very complimentary comment on you and your knowledge. Perhaps if you had understood that I actually introduced this "pea" concept farther back in this forum long before you became part of our circle.

Silly me, thinking that everyone understands remembers and follows every little concept I have spoken about over several months. Specially a concept which "Neenie" managed to dissarm with a single stroke of genius. (The fish ate the pea) If you are still interested, please search the forum and you will understand this whole issue. It's about how alone I feel and how it seemed at that moment that you were a shinning star deep in a void universe.

Can you possibly understand me now???

Some here in this forum do understand these dark and lonely introductory concepts, -and then others such as yourself Mikado could not have been expected to understand this "hubbard-like" and anoying code speech, and I have to admit that, -after placing myself in your shoes, I suppose I would feel exactly as you did.

Mikado, I read all your posts again (for the second time) -took a bit of time to try and understand why you reacted so "ruffledly". That's when I realized that you were a lot more dynamic than the average "teenie bopper lifter crowd".

Wouldn't you agree that most anyone who follows the high voltage experimenter's club and flying saucer enthousiasts have no real stake in this science. They are not experimenting in the TRUE sense. They are simply entertaining themselves with toys they have created.

From you somewhat concisive description of the JLNaudin image you described, I immediatly recognized that you understood the simplicity of these toys when compared with the precision of REAL experimental breakthroughs such as only few of us have been priveledged to work with.
I'm talking about Mil-spec Olive green hardware here.

I got involved in HV in the MID SEVENTIES. Even way back then "lifters" were not "revolutionarilly new" they were just B/B effects demonstrated with cheap light-weight and somewhat flimsy materials.

Perhaps if I showed you some pictures of OUR PROJECTS and the applications and science we seriously experimented with, you would possibly forgive me for being so rude and we could start over. I would not do so in full view of the public of course. I only need a private e-mail address to send my pictures and schematics, and plans.

Does that sound like a way to earn your respect Mikado?

Oh, And Paul..... Maybe bsome of all this hardware could be put to use at the convention in November if I can pull a wrabitt out of a klien bottle.

Trickfox (Raymond)
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

A New Day

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox.

Thank You, you have educated me some and that is all I ever wanted. To know where you were coming from.

Your gracious offer is enough for now. May we grow in a positive direction now.

I remain humble and you have my most trusted respect.

Mikado
Trickfox
The Magician

What a guy?

Post by Trickfox »

Agreed my friend
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

Hard to believe

Post by Trickfox »

This is totally frustrating because now that I re-read all my own posts its almost like someone else said all these things.... Oh well....
Like I said, I must be a complete nutcase. I'm not buying any more stuff from ACME however. That was a waste of good money.

Trickfox
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Damn paranoia

Post by Paul S. »

Mark Culpepper wrote:Damn grady! How to turn a sometimes sane writer into a raging paranoid!
Mark, I appreciate the "sometimes" ... <g>
Of course you can take the stand that such people do not exist, but you and I both know that the chances that they exist are pretty darned high.
Actually, I've looked into the topic enough myself to be convinced that "such people" actually exist. I have actually met a couple. They seemed credible to me.

Has anybody here ever seen the movie "Suspect Zero" with Ben Kingsley? Rend the DVD. The movie is maybe 3 on a scale of 5, and incomprehensible if you don't know about remote viewing going in. But the extras on the DVD, where Russell Karg and others explain the 'quantum' rationale behind Remote Viewing are well worth the viewing time.
Have you considered what that would mean? Having a remote viewer snooping through your stuff?
My life is pretty much an open book. I fully suspect that somebody is monitoring every keystroke. I decided a long time ago I don't care. That seems the only posture to assume for the preservation of even occasional sanity.
Have you ever asked one to help you out? Someone outside your protective circle of insider contacts?
I actually did contact a remote viewer once. She was unable to zero in on the topic I was hoping to get help with.
If so, how do you know that your entire progress hasn't already been "tapped"?

By tapped, do you mean somebody might be "listening in" ? That's a given. It's been part of the process from day one.
Trying to say somethin maybe without coming right out and saying it?
We could do with less of that, frankly. People need to start saying what they're thinking clearly enough that others can understand with equal clarity. There is no crime in not knowing a thing, but there may be a great loss in not being able to communicate what you do know. We are entirely too tolerant of people who "talk around" what they are saying instead of really saying it.
I got the impression that these "mules" were good. But what would happen if other mules were turned toward a sinister purpose? Is there any protection against them?
I don't know Mark. I just go by what Hunter S. Thompson said. "There is no such thing as paranoia." I believe that's his corollary to the old saw that "just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not trying to get you..."

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

so what you are saying ....

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Paul. It lives!

So we can talk!!!!!

Is that from day one you have felt that you have been under some sort of observation? Day one of your association with this writing this book. Which means .... the minute you got the mysterious E mail? Or the moment that you contacted Linda Brown

From Day ONE? which one?

Why have you come to this conclusion? It might be a silly question but boy the answer is bound to be interesting!

Without talking around the subject? Do you have knowledge of who would have this kind of ability?

Are you being monitored by people who are also helping you? Or do you actually feel any sort of negativity to the observation?

Back to remote viewers. (I too have met a few and take them as highly credible.) Unsung heros actually but we don't need to go there.

What I asked still stands. Surely the "sources" you have had working with you must have some sort of protection from those "prying eyes". They too must know are out there. They can't be vunerable to that sort of thing and survive so I am just curious if you have noticed that sort of "protection" in action.

I know from personal experience speaking with my brother that remote viewers in his range of influence can in fact be "blocked" or "jammed" by other remote viewers. Do your folks have that ability? Can anybody else out there speak to this subject?

Mark C.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Misconstrusion?

Post by Paul S. »

Mark Culpepper wrote:Are you being monitored by people who are also helping you? Or do you actually feel any sort of negativity to the observation?
I really don't want to go into this too much farther, Mark, except to say that I may have mis-understood your question. Were you asking if I'm being monitored by Remote Viewers? I don't have an answer to that; if I am they're good enough to leave no footprints.

What I meant is that I am aware that some of my communications have been monitored by more conventional means. To the extent that I have actual knowledge of that monitoring, I am satisfied that it is friendly and constructive.

Beyond that probably the less said, the better.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

James Bond Days

Post by twigsnapper »

Just happened to see the movie and wanted to add to the comment that "M" made in the film. "Ah! The Cold War! Those were the good old days. " .... she goes on to say ....." at least you knew who your enemies were. Now you have to watch your friends AND your enemies."

Taking a look at what is happening currently. I am too much of an old war horse to be answering the call but doesn't it at all seem strange that the only thing that the press is talking about is the possibility that this once Russian spy was assasinated by a Polonium bullet? Now .... in the old days ... if a person was to get that serious ..... well, a bullet was a bullet, a knife a knife. Why spend six million dollars to rid yourself of one man? Doesn't make sense does it? And of particular interest. How does one go about transporting such a thing, and why wasn't it found beforehand? All interesting riddles, don't you think?

Meanwhile watching your new posts with interest, muses are like that, even the male ones. twigsnapper
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: James Bond Days

Post by Paul S. »

twigsnapper wrote:Meanwhile watching your new posts with interest, muses are like that, even the male ones.
Ah...touche' !

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Re: James Bond Days

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

twigsnapper wrote:Just happened to see the movie and wanted to add to the comment that "M" made in the film. "Ah! The Cold War! Those were the good old days. " .... she goes on to say ....." at least you knew who your enemies were. Now you have to watch your friends AND your enemies."

Taking a look at what is happening currently. I am too much of an old war horse to be answering the call but doesn't it at all seem strange that the only thing that the press is talking about is the possibility that this once Russian spy was assasinated by a Polonium bullet? Now .... in the old days ... if a person was to get that serious ..... well, a bullet was a bullet, a knife a knife. Why spend six million dollars to rid yourself of one man? Doesn't make sense does it? And of particular interest. How does one go about transporting such a thing, and why wasn't it found beforehand? All interesting riddles, don't you think?

Meanwhile watching your new posts with interest, muses are like that, even the male ones. twigsnapper
Polonium is readily dilutable in acid, but not in alkali. If he was poisoned at that sushi restaurant, then he may have had tea, which is quite acidic. Scaramella, that Italian security expert whom Litvinenko was meeting that day right before he got sick, also had a significant amount of radioactivity in his system but had an exponentially lesser amount than found on autopsy in Litvinenko. So how did the assassin aquire it? As I understand, Polonium doesn't cost that much money. I don't know if it could be easily aquired (as in corner drug dealer), but it's not that expensive. And in solid form it has no taste, nor smell. You could easily poison someone with it without them detecting anything until it is too late. Well, once you're poisoned with radioactive isotopes, it's too late anyways. There was a CSI: Miami episode last season that mirrored this real life case. Coincidence? Maybe that's where the killer got the idea!! But in the TV show, it was dissolved in orange juice, also acidic. According to the newspeople the sushi restaurant workers also had exposure and so did the Russian's wife and some Greeks in the hotel where he was staying.

It would have been fun to be a toxicologist on that case... (minus the risk of death or severe illness, of course)
LBL
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

how can that be?

Post by Mark Culpepper »

LindaB,
What you have said is REALLY interesting but how can that be ?...... that something that dangerous and deadly can be easily obtained? Are we talking about the same substance here? Your input is really interesting because you obviously know what you are talking about. So where would someone have gotten something like Polonium? cripes. Thats a really unsettling idea. I don't think that the Londoners are all that happy that such a substance seems to be loose in their neighborhood. I guess I am going to start paying attention to what the newscasters are actually saying because if Mr. Twigsnapper has taken note of it there has to be another side to this story. Mark C.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

look at this

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Slightly off the subject at hand but interesting anyway.

http://www.armscontrolwonk.com/1306/ass ... y-polonium

Polonium-210 is often used as a neutron initiator in nuclear weapons, although it does have some civilian uses (batteries for satellites). Iran was found to have done Po-210 experiments in 2004, raising IAEA concerns. Polonium-210 of a substantial quantity would had to have been produced with a particle accelerator or nuclear reactor. Here is where all eyes turn to Russia. (Oh, beside of course Litvinenko also being a Russian spy and blaming Putin for poisoning him. That’s too obvious.)

OFTEN USED AS A NEUTRON INITIATOR ? Somebody tell me what that means. I already don't like the sound of it. Elizabeth