Remote Viewing and Intelligence gathering

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Remote Viewing and Intelligence gathering

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I mentioned an interest in the connections between intelligence agencies (and there are a slew of them ... in this country and internationally) and the Remote Viewing community.

Now, thirty years ago people might have scoffed at the idea of Remote Viewing ... (of the ability of a person or persons to accurately "see" a situation not directly in front of them.) But listen up folks. Its a reality ... the Intelligence Agencies have spent hard money on these programs .... developed them and are using them today. And actually, the way the world has been going .... Remote Viewers might just turn out to be the unsung heros of this age. There use is obvious ....but their actual identities kept a closely guarded secret.

I was sort of surprised that some of the UFO talk show circuits have already been quoting their own "remote viewers" regarding some of their investigations ... Linda Moulton-Howe being one .... and while I don't know yet what part remote viewing might have played in Townsend Browns life, when you mention Townsend Brown .. the subject goes quickly to "Flying Saucers"..... and since I have an interest in the way the intelligence services work in this country .... Flying saucers ... unidentified .. to them ... immediately translates a threatrepresents a threat ..... and if they had any way of looking into it with "government remote viewers" they would have done it. If you have the technology ... sadly sometimes, as in the Abomb ... you use it. So what may have "governments remote viewers " learned about the mystery of flying saucers?

Anybody out there care to add to this discussion? Remote viewing? Flying Saucers? government involvement? Paul says stick to the subject if we can ... but oddly ... Townsend Browns name seems to come up in all of these topics. Comments????? Mark
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

remote viewing recent history

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Great post Mark. I love splashing around in this information pool ... this is GREAT. Try looking at this http://www.rviewer.com/main/articles/rvtimeline.html

It will just give you a start on how actually serious this program is ... though from the tone of what you have said above you already know this information ... but I know that there are many of us out here that don't have this in our information bank. I encourage folks out there to take a look and then .... please ... jump back in this pool with your ideas and reactions.

This is not science fiction. This is fact.

The point that I am about to make is slightly twisted on the above information . Something to think about additionally. "If this is RECENT information about remote viewers .... and they are working NOW .... what might have been happening in the past? Come on! ... those of you who know something about history and even ancient history ... see any "remote viewers" out there? I do ...... I see many! .... but I'd like to see what you folks have to say. JUMP IN .... the waters FINE! Elizabeth
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

psychic spies?

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Elizabeth and others .... I have read some of this fellows books and I find his information interesting. Since we seem to be locked into this "intuitive intelligence" commentary ... and the use of that in CIA programs ... still looking for some kind of a connection with Townsend Brown. Anybody out there have any more information? This article seems to mention everything that we have already talked about. How strange is that? http://ascension2000.com/ConvergenceIII/c301.htm

Other comments? Mark
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: psychic spies?

Post by Paul S. »

Mark Culpepper wrote: This article seems to mention everything that we have already talked about. How strange is that? http://ascension2000.com/ConvergenceIII/c301.htm
It is usefull to drop everything after the slash in this URL and go straight to the root domain level, which will then resolve itself to:

http://www.divinecosmos.com/cms/

This is actually the site where I found the Kozyrev material mentioned earlier:

http://www.divinecosmos.com/cms/content/view/95/5/

This material seems to be going through some updating and revising. Worth keeping an eye on.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Angela Bloomstrum
Space Cadet

A view of remote viewing

Post by Angela Bloomstrum »

Elizabeth,

Perhaps I can give you SOMETHING of an idea of what being a remote viewer is like. I am not a remote viewer myself but I am familiar with the field and have an appreciation for what the government trained folks go through. (while doing this, I invite others to join this discussion ... we all see through lens differently)

Being a remote viewer is hummm... a little like being a being who is somehow mentally gifted with the ability to be a fish ..... and ... a cow at the same time. Confused yet? If for example .... you were a fish ... you would be well adapted mentally to handle being in your ocean ... but you will never be able to conceive of the smell of sweet hay .... or the mass and power of a cow in some pasture. (Likewise the cow .... not knowing of fish) ....( and what is really wrong with that. "Need to know" applies here best ).... but what if .... You had the ability to be in some sort of a mental doorway between those two worlds (I only picked two for this exercise) ... not exactly the doorway .... but the frame itself, able to see both the fish world and the cows world at the same time ... able to move from one understanding to the other and back again. Thats SORT of what remote viewing is like ... the ability to go somewhere totally foreign to your own experience .... gather information .... and then return. If I was ... working for "fish" for example .... I could not only tell fish where the shark is .... but in my longer travels .... I could even tell them about this thing that was black and white (yeah, right ... fish understand black and white) and I could try to explain to them the size of the thing ... how it moved ... what it SMELLED like ... but you know ... my attempts that far out would be destined for failure. Thats sort of like what being a remote viewer is like. Anybody else? Angela
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

"Suspect Zero"

Post by Paul S. »

I don't know how this suggestion will go over with the remote viewing purists, but there is actually a fairly recent movie that uses remote viewing as the center piece of the plot.

It is called "Suspect Zero" and it's on DVD if you want to rent or purchase it. It's not all that great a movie. If you don't go in with some concept of what remote viewing is all about, the story line is basically incomprehensible. The performance by Ben Kingsley as the "viewer" is really the only saving grace.

However, regardless of what you might think about the movie, the extras that are included on the DVD are worth the time it takes to watch them. There is an interview with Russell Targ, who was one of the prime instigators of the remote viewing program when it was initiated at the Stanford Research Institute (SRI) in California.

When asked to explain why remote viewing actually seems to "work," Targ bases his answer on... quantum physics. Something about "non-locality" and "quantum teleportation."

So now we've got a connection between remote viewing and a lot of this other exotic stuff we're talking about here.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: "Suspect Zero"

Post by Trickfox »

Paul S. wrote: The performance by Ben Kingsley as the "viewer" is really the only saving grace.

Something about "non-locality" and "quantum teleportation."

--PS
Gee I sure understand how this could be a great movie I've missed.

I'm going to look for it.

Trick
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: psychic spies?

Post by Trickfox »

Paul S. wrote:
Mark Culpepper wrote: This article seems to mention everything that we have already talked about. How strange is that? http://ascension2000.com/ConvergenceIII/c301.htm
It is usefull to drop everything after the slash in this URL and go straight to the root domain level, which will then resolve itself to:

http://www.divinecosmos.com/cms/

This is actually the site where I found the Kozyrev material mentioned earlier:

This material seems to be going through some updating and revising. Worth keeping an eye on.

--PS

OK It's time for me to talk about remote viewing. :twisted:
Everyone became excited abour remote viewing when in 1976 IEEE published stunning reports on the science of "a perceptual Channel of Information Transfer".
(Proceedings IEEE 64, 329 ,1976) I was a kid in high school electronics so I obtained a copy and studied it. :shock: :idea: It changed my life in a special way. I started to follow the research and worked on a theory that would explain the results of the clinical trials. Eventually I discovered others were working in the same area and they started to call it "Link Theory". which is rooted in "information theory" and Shannon's laws.
When we (B.E. and I) began playing around with Carnot equations, Newton's second law of thermodynamics and Entropy, We discovered an immensly complex phenomena called Fractals and Stochastic Analysis. This let to yet another science called paradox functions, which let to first order logic and several hundred other papers. the work was leading to this time right here right now.

So, to resume matters, 30 years later "I think" I understand how this works, and EXCELLENT research from Victoria Steele and others in this forum seems to prooven it. (You deserve it Victoria)

We (who are still trying to figure this out) are not going to hold back on any information but people will have to read a lot and meditate a lot and become in harmony and in symbiosis with both genders of nature. Then, I suppose they can ask questions about the science of it. This way they themselves will all be able to become REMOTE VIEWERS. Teaching it or explaining it as much as it is understood scientifically may be WAY TOO MUCH for non-serious people who are not willing to shed the wrong agenda. This lesson came from the "Dephi Associates" venture atempt by Keith Harary and Harold Puthoff to obtain financial gain from remote viewing .
Look It works and It doesn't, it's "a strange loop with a Monte Carlo twist"
The surprise is doubly more fun when you discover how to remote view (reverse entropy)into the future!!! :wink:

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

The Virginia draw

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Trickfox,

Interesting that you would feel a sort of draw to Virginia. I know something of the state and I agree with you that it is trying to draw talented people to it,. Of course the topic of this category has been remote viewing so I will stay in that and mention that Virginia probably has the highest number of "remote viewers" in the states at the moment.

There are different recognized and subtle programs being run usually by large security and anti-terrorism groups which have moved into the entire state. Loudoun County for example, has become a hotbed of that kind of activity.

So it doesn't surprise me , if you have any of that ability , that you picked up on that . And it also doesn't surprise me to have Angela from Richmond posting such an insightful message. As I said in an earlier post to the rest of the readers. Folks, remote viewing is a hard reality now and it is here to stay, whether people talk about it or not. So .... as they say ... come take a look at Virginia! Mark
bleep
Space Cadet

EXPERIMENT (do not disturb)

Post by bleep »

Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: EXPERIMENT (do not disturb)

Post by Paul S. »

I am going to leave this post here, but I am leary of the links to the .wav files. Somebody's going to have to convince me that this is a legitimate post before I go near these files. Bleep, it's up to you to identify yourself. Just what kind of "experiment" do you think you're conducting here?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
bleep
Space Cadet

Post by bleep »

Gee I don't really know why I put on the website(honestly) I was playing with Bugs Bunny cartoon files and I just thought it might describe funny situations about remote viewing,

-that's it's a joke and that nobody should take it too seriously anyway cause it might backfire on them when they really depend on the remote situation that's being viewed.

Whatever, you are the master here, and if you decide to filter this then you accept the responsability of your actions. I am just playing here. If this game is too serious, then I am deeply sorry, but the rest of the stuff you guys talk about on this website seems a lot more serious don't it?

your move dude, flow with it or edit.

bleep
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

from the other side

Post by Victoria Steele »

Hey Bleep,

You know, your post reminds me of alot of passive agressive behaviour I see out there these days ... the old " You're ugly ... ha, ha, ha just kidding"

I commend Paul for giving you the chance to speak up. Anybody from the parallel universe ought to have something interesting to say. As Elizabeth has been saying over and over " come on in, the waters fine"

Sticking your toe in there and making a little ripple. Does that really do justice? To yourself? and to this site? Jump in. Really join us. Victoria
bleep
Space Cadet

bleep

Post by bleep »

Look I'm a perfesser but I live in the cybernetic cartoon dimension, the trouble is that my webmaster has not fixed the webpage to let all my other parallel world friends step into the same BROWN hole and write these silly messages. It seems all my friends and I have in common is the word PHD.
We are either ALL INCORRECT or I AM ALIVE IN A SILLY WAY and I'm here only to make you laugh and learn about QUANTUM physics.

What's even stranger is the fact that I never know which one of my mirror world personallity is actually talking, so I let the "Originals" do it.

I have explaining to my webmaster how to do fix me, and he's thinking about it right this moment, so we'll just wait for him to fix me in a little while.

Like...., I'm the dude connected to the Q but instead of being fearful and threatning I'd rather be funny ok?

As you can see I have a long way to go with the wabbit, and I got to examine him to find out whare he goes down that hole.

I think I can figure out what happens so let's see, anybody got suggestions on how to climb down the ladder into the hole?

Now, If I don't answer, well that means I stepped out for a while
so don't just sit there like a silly wabbit go read the books in your dimension to see if I'm telling you lies because we make things up at the ACME company here and these things don't obey the laws past the looking glass OK?

Bleep :arrow: the Q
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Helwo Wabbit

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Now, theres an interesting post, for sure.

Do I take PHD to mean Doctorate of something .... or is it some kind of code for Parallel Hopping Device?

Breaking your own quantum rules(?) when you say "We are EITHER ALL INCORRECT, OR I am alive in a SILLY WAY.

Bleep, I am SURPRISED AT YOU.... You use an either/or phrase! ( if its not one thing then it must be the other) ... You and I both know that it can be either the first , or the last, or a million variations in between ... so why shouldn't I believe that both statements are correct? ... and a few you haven't even posted.... so what did you actually mean? Being alive in a silly way is maybe the best choice.

Originals would be my first choice, copies lack clarity.

And the choice to be less fearful and funnier is a good choice.

You know ... the question came up the other day about the ACME company. But that was the roadrunner I guess and we could leave the rabbit out of it ... but the question was ... If the Coyote could afford to buy all that stuff from ACME ... why doesn't he just buy his own dinner?? Sometimes the simplest solutions , without the middleman, are the best.

Suggestions about going down the wabbit hole? Paul says he threw himself down. But I guess if your an old slow wabbit, taking the stairs would be better. Elizabeth