Reflections on the mystery characters....where to post?

Please monitor this section for news and announcements re forum rules, membership requirements, and posting.
Jan Lundquist
Keeper of the Flame
Spam Prevention: Yes

Reflections on the mystery characters....where to post?

Post by Jan Lundquist »

Paul, we three have danced around the "Morgan" and "Twigsnapper" characters enough without addressing them head on. I think we need a topic for them, where we share what we know/conjecture/think, but I don't know where it should be placed. I will leave it to you to decide.
Jan Lundquist
Keeper of the Flame
Spam Prevention: Yes

Re: Reflections on the mystery characters....where to post?

Post by Jan Lundquist »

Or maybe we just need a place to kick around our thoughts about the whole saga/quest into which we have been drawn.

I use the Rose Files for posting what can be shown from historical data, about the events and times happening around Townsend Brown in the course of his life, but would love to have a group yammer on the whole experience. Nate was getting ding ding dinged way early, Paul, you arrived in the early 2000's and I, in 2008, so we have had a long love affair with the story. Or, perhaps, in your case, Paul, it was a love/hate love affair.
Paul Schatzkin
The White Rabbit

Re: Reflections on the mystery characters....where to post?

Post by Paul Schatzkin »

As you should have seen by now, there is a new Forum called "Let's Talk About The Book" that starts with a link to the Amazon.com listing.

We can use that space to talk about whatever characters catch your fancy.
Paul Schatzkin, author of 'The Man Who Mastered Gravity' https://amz.run/6afz
It's "a multigenerational project." What's your hurry?
"We will just sail away from the Earth, as easily as this boat pushed away from the dock" - TTB