Lines of Communication - Mikado

Greetings and Saluations! Anyone still falling down the Rabbit Hole is welcome here. All the old threads have been "locked" to prevent further posting, but are still available for your perusal. Let's continue the discussion here. Have fun, but be careful with it...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Lines of Communication - Mikado

Post by Mikado14 »

In the event that anyone is looking to contact me, I have access to this board for now.

Just send me a PM.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Lines of Communication - Mikado

Post by Mikado14 »

One more week and my sentence of a two week suspension will be over in the other forum. I don't cotton up to censorship and deletion of threads as Paul could attest. In one week, I will no longer keep this open with my Email and I will be blocking my Email at that time, I wish to be in seclusion - with Kim.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Does this mean "No more Mr. Nice Guy?" :roll:
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

I suppose, Mr FM, you are probably correct in that little piece of humor...<g>

For some reason, this image is important. It is different than over on the other forum in that this one has a pale yellow starburst in the center of the triangle. If anyone has a clue - bring it forth.

This image is significant as well. There is a hidden meaning, just can't figure it out.

Mikado
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado14,
Hope You and Kim are well?
The Egyptian picture, look at it, look at the lines , think of where they are coming from on a sphere, look at the little hands at the ends of the lines, look at what they hold in their hands, match up the TIMING of where the lines come from to the hands, with specific items to match that TIME.
Handy having a dowser to SEE things?
But look with ONE eye.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Mr Twigsnapper, Sir - We have not had many words lately, in fact, for not some time.

I would so have enjoyed having a PM with you but as you say, there are forms of communciation that are ancient that can be had. The problem with that is where interpretation comes into play. For instance, I knew you were attempting, or contemplating, a message. It was received but not quite as was delivered. Remember the old receivers? They had a BFO - I need to find mine...again.

I have started this several times and keep deleting so here it is - read between the lines:

I have found that most fables come from a fertile imagination and I have also found that the remainder usually have a basis in fact. The same can be applied to jokes as well.

On another note, my model rocket that I am building is coming along fine, just so damn difficult finding just the right parts. I was wondering if I will need a permit of some kind to launch it...<g>, nah, more fun to wreak havoc - still have a bit o' the brat in me, as you know. In any event, I was hoping to launch it before Mother's Day but I am afraid it will not be - Mom will be disappointed. However, I expect it to be launched by Labor Day at the annual picnic at the farm. If you're in the area, that is, if you don't lose another landing leg, stop by, I might be pouring a concrete floor in the building and you can help...oh, that's right, you're Irish and not Mediteranean Irish <g>. You do know that is how you break up an Italian wedding....."Cement truck is here!" and usually being driven by some Irish guy. Hope it's a front discharge.

If you run across my Big Brother, tell him I await to see him in uniform.

There are four that come to the door, I believe I know who the three are, definately the one but the fourth is in a blue suit/uniform and I haven't a clue.

Take care,

Mikado
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Mr. Twigsnapper,

One question please - Kim would like to know if the little girl in pink had a necklace or something around her neck?

Mikado
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Post by Victoria Steele »

Hey Mikado! You been a bad boy? Ha!
Just wanted to know that you will not lose communications with anyone actually. We have your number! <g>

Seems you and I can get into a mess by just speaking our minds!

I just left a message for the Assistant Administrator on this forum. Its probably the last that I will make except for this . My opinion of Paul has not changed and actually the only thing that has kept me from going over to him personally and chewing on his leg real good is Lindas order that he not be "touched". Of course, in my world that sort of instruction goes a long way.

Lets see. Without actually "touching" what kind of satisfaction might I get? A terriers mind.

Jim made the comment that he believed that Paul was trying to " work things out" with Linda. But that was in February and now mid April what is happening? As far as I can see, nothing.

So, I will miss this forum. I really had a good time here. Time to move on to other stuff though. And I know that you have "stuff " to do too. Meet you someday on the other side of this strange curtain! Victoria
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Hello Red!

Bad? What else could I possibly be? I too shall miss this place but then Darwin raises his hand and things change.

As you might know, some believe they know me - I know you that well or how about this - You love confrontation. Again, I know you that well.

I never thought of myself as "loving" confrontation and I never believed that you did either.

As a certain "Pennsy boy" said to me once - "I think I have been lit up".

Time to run and do my "stuff".

You still owe this old man that dance, after I dance with Kim.

Best to you and yours

Mikado
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

To Mr. Wekahsah - if you are reading this.

But then, I may be wrong. And if I am, does it matter? Just insane ramblings my words are - as Yoda would put it.

Wekahsah

Does it matter? We are all just ghosts to someone - sometime.

Wekahsah from Barrett wrote:now thats pretty
by James Barrett on Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:54 pm

An odd reaction to your drawing Mikado .... how pretty it actually is.

I am supposing that you saw this? Or dreamt it? More details?
Very unfair not to give you the image so it is:

Seats at a table, Mr. Twigsnapper, Sir - you know how this came about.

Mikado
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

This is a message to AM:

Your skirt is up, like the Scotsman climbing a ladder who wears a kilt - your exposed.

Now you are putting together two and two that you asked about over a year ago. I made statements, direct statements, something I am prone not to do if they involve either trust of a source or "mystical bullshit" (elitist or otherwise). I expected you to put it together, at some point, and you appear to be there.

A hand to a shoulder is usually felt but sometimes it comes from the shadows and you can't escape it for those with the ability to sense it.

The ladder is tall with many steps and all I have done is to find the ladder. Someday, I expect to see you there as well.

I am going to give you something. Nature is symmetrical but is in a state of imbalance. Symmetry leads to Asymmetry for as Dr. Brown reiterated - nature abhors a vacuum - and thus you need to look to the weather for the simili to the aether. Once understood then the Asymmetry that everyone looks to will be nothing more than the distraction of that which is the real asymmetry. Thus flies the disc. Sounds a bit like nonsense when I reread it but it is the best I can do at this time publicly and I want you to .....ponder...until we meet. Then you shall tell me what is in the Structure of Space and I will cross check it.

AM, I want you to look at this post:

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 856#p14856

Read what you wish into it - you might just be right....my young Jedi..<g>

Too bad, the curtain is calling.

Mikado
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Mikado, long time no see. It seems that I owe you a response. Here it is:
http://www.ot-millau.fr/gb/sites_touristiques/caves_de_roquefort/caves_de_roquefort.htm wrote:An exceptional combination of circumstances gave birth to Roquefort cheese : an extraordinary geological feature, men’s tenacity and the special adaptability of a breed of ewes..

Last but not least, I do appreciate your generosity.

Regards,

AM
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM,

I don't understand your post.

Am I moldy cheese? or a puppet?

I can assure you that I am not, nor will I return to any forum after this weekend.

As to a puppet, on my Uncle's grave who passed away less than four weeks ago with your name, I am not on that forum.

Mikado
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Two week expulsion is ended......

Post by Mikado14 »

....do not expect me to return. I choose my destiny, except for that damn hand in back of me.

About 20 years ago, there was an auction in a town near where I grew up. This was for a hardware store that was going out of business after 100+ years of business. The items where overwhelming with many of them unidentifiable. A friend purchased one of these items and showed it to me and asked if I knew what it was. I took a good look and then chuckled, I told them it was a buggy whip holder, they were surprised I knew. A totally useless item, generally speaking, for these more modern times.

I will take a lesson from Mr. Barrett.

FM.....hold the tiller tight.

Radomir.....Don't use the Dewey decimal system.

Linda...as you, I miss him too but he is there and waiting. Load the wagon and don't worry about the mule going blind.

and lastly,

Andrew....do not make the mistake of underestimating as you have, you don't know me. To know Mikado would be as if you looked upon one facet of a diamond and proclaim to know the entire diamond with all it's facet's. Oh, and the weight is greater than I mentioned, the efficiency is greater and the displacement is greater as well.

Violin's are so much better when played, but they must be in tune, who is doing the tuning?

To whom it may concern: When did Logan stop running in Logan's Run?

Mikado
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Okay, last post....

I was reminded to turn off the switch when I was done.....well....

....... here it is.........Someone else can do it.

Okay sweet pea?

Mikado