WE all left the rabbit hole

Greetings and Saluations! Anyone still falling down the Rabbit Hole is welcome here. All the old threads have been "locked" to prevent further posting, but are still available for your perusal. Let's continue the discussion here. Have fun, but be careful with it...
Trickfox
The Magician

WE all left the rabbit hole

Post by Trickfox »

I suppose if you are reading this, you are wondering what happened to the crew of this ship.
The truth is that we just jumped overboard.

We are all alive and well but I suppose we decided to gather up at another watering hole.

If you want to find us, you will have to dig your way out of this rabbit hole first.

GOOD LUCK
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Moldova
Space Cadet

Re: WE all left the rabbit hole

Post by Moldova »

Three years of corraboration and friendly banter, and it ends like this?
To quote the last famous words of Socrates... "I drank what?!"
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Naww.....I'm still looking for stragglers, so if you want to join us we are at: http://qualight.com/forum/
otherwise.... keep posting here and you miht get a few others to answer you. I don't care which so long as the information comes out the way it's suppose to come out, and believe me IT Is comming out......
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Moldova:

Would be curious to know how you come to this forum, whether you've read the book, if so, what you thought of it. As Trickfox said, whether here or over at the other forum, we welcome discussion and new participation.

Loved the Real Genius quote...

R.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Radomir,

I probably should not be responding for Moldova because he is a big boy and can answer for himself . I just want to speak up to welcome him here again and say to others that I am VERY proud to have known him for years. So perhaps it is that bond that brought him here, perhaps he has read the book,or perhaps he already knows more than the book even mentions.

It is a sad thing Moldova. I agree. But the banter and the joy has just moved....Just look for the Qualights over the runway! <g>. Still thinking of Blue 62. Linda
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

I suggest rotating to decrease the "drag" and mosey on over toLights on the Runway

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Paul,
If you have any energy left for TTB, I hope you will join the ongoing discussions. After all, you ARE the author of the most complete and factual book ever written on the subject. (And we miss you!)
rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Moldova
Space Cadet

Post by Moldova »

Radomir wrote:Moldova:

Would be curious to know how you come to this forum, whether you've read the book, if so, what you thought of it. As Trickfox said, whether here or over at the other forum, we welcome discussion and new participation.

Loved the Real Genius quote...

R.
Rad as Linda mentioned.. I have been associated with the "Brown" clan for quite a long time. Was poking around the barn and tinkering in the garage with "family" at Linda's house since I was a teenager. I have read the book, as well as lived a few of the adventures.
Linda Brown wrote:I just want to speak up to welcome him here again and say to others that I am VERY proud to have known him for years.
I echo the sentiment, and I thank you for those kind words. Linda I love you like you were my own mother.
Just look for the Qualights over the runway!
I will, and will see you there soon.
To quote the last famous words of Socrates... "I drank what?!"
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Moldova.

I should have done my research. Hadn't realized you'd been on the forums for quite some time previous to this most recent set of posts. My apologies and look forward to seeing you either here or "over there" at some point in the future.

Warmly,
R.
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Geni of the TT Brown Forum ,

I hope you are all well and that Linda Brown is feeling much better already.

I am still persevering, digging my way through to the center of the earth.

Something is going on with my spaced out proposals, but I am not sure if there will any fruit to pick.

Please let me know if you decide to go somewhere else, I would love to tag along.

It has been more than fun meeting you all, it has been a remarkable and unforgettable experience.

Thank you so much for everything that you have given ..

Amalie
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Paul,

Still having nothing at all to say? Curious.

Seeing your situation it seems to me that you still have choices at the moment but I would choose wisely as the tide is going out.

And the sloop in your vision and your experience is no tugboat.

Entirely up to you,.. but choices will have to be made..... twigsnapper
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Amalie –

Please also join us on the qualight forum. I put up a topic today entitled “How On Earth?” The subject is how we might apply a Brown inspired propulsion system here on earth if it were “released” for public application. Perhaps this would fit in with some of your own concerns.

M. Twigsnapper –

We would also, of course, love to have your input on the other forum. We’ve enjoyed Merlin’s postings.

Paul –

I wish you all the best in all ways, and I appreciate having the e-book for reference. We hope you’ll join us at least occasionally on the other forum where the posse has gathered. I hope you keep this forum up, with all its wonderful postings.

As ever,

Griffin
Orion
Space Cadet
Spam Prevention: Yes

Post by Orion »

Hello,
I was reading some things on ufos and anti-gravity and I found some information on TT Brown and that lead me to this site.
I am new to this and have looked at the lifter videos and links and have a question? Is this about the lifter effect
and if not what are we talking about? thanks for any information you can share with me.

Orion
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Hello Orion

Well that question of yours is VERY loaded.

The so-called "lifter effect" is sometimes attributed to be an "IONIC WIND" effect. Such a force has been described and calculated by Willoughby Cady back in 1952 , however the Cady report attributes a secondary unexplained force as being partly responsible for the "displacement".

The lifter effect has a very limited range and is unable to be of very much use because the lifter itself will never be capable of lifting it's own power source. A second report by the Army created in 2003 confirms the existence of a "gravity anomaly" which is called the Beifeld/Brown force (B/B).

The Army determined that the B/B force is calculated to be several orders more powerful than the so-called "ionic wind". The effect has also been witnessed and confirmed inside a vacuum chamber, and this proves that it cannot be an IONIC WIND. That seems to be a major point of descent amongst several scientists and researchers.

Some argue that the B/B force is not empirically defined therfore it is FICTION, others say it exists and may be demonstrated in vacuum, however it has not yet been clearly defined in mathematical terms because it violates Coulomb's laws which are regarded as the foundation for modern classical physics.

One thing is for sure.... There is a great deal of mystery and evidence of "Classified Information" revolving around this whole area of science.

This forum (sometimes called the rabit hole) was very popular and discussions occured on a daily basis for several years, until the author of the Biography on Brown's life's work and activities suddenly decided to end his project because he was unable to explain or justify the scientific foundation behind the Beifeld/Brown force.

This abrupt about-turn by the biographer (Paul Shatzkin) was described as an "EPIC FAILURE" to find any subtantial empirical evidence to support the value of a true scientific discovery. This is an opinion shared by the author and suported by some of the author's advisors who are chasing "fusion science" which they obviously believe to be more important and worthy than anything Thomas Townsend Brown ever came up with.

Most of us (former forum members) feel that Paul has made a mistake and has given-up too early on the issue because he has been unable to resolve the "empirical evidence" issue. We think he's no better off than those who are chasing the "Fusor" concept, -who have themselves admitted that they are looking for an seemingly impossible "revolution" in classical science to justify a success in the "fusion" reactor that they are desperatly trying to "break even" on (with respects to creating an energy source).

So...The fact remains.... The Biefeld/Brown force has been demonstrated but not explained in empirical terms (IN PUBLIC LITERATURE)
however there is a veil of "Classified infomation" which has introduced a great deal of mystery into this area of research.
The regular forum member who used to post here have simply left the "rabbit hole" and reassembled in the Qualight Forum
where the discussions continue in a pleasing and joyfull atmosphere unimpaired by negative attitudes of failure.

You may continue to post here as you wish and some of us will be glad to answer you, or you are welcome to sign-in to the Qualight forum. What you will find informative in this forum is the "now-locked" old postings by regular forum members over the past several years. It is chalk full of answers and curious information about the life of Thomas Townsend Brown.

Do be careful to follow the rabbit carefully.... who knows... we may all end up back in this forum in a New York minute because of uncontrolled circumstances. We are all following un unknown and unidentified force anyhow.

http://www.qualight.com/forum/ This is where some of us are now posting and you are welcome to post on this forum as well.
Good luck.
Trickfox/Peetee
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Orion,

Welcome to the Forum which was designed to answer the questions you have asked here.

The "lifter effect" is just one small section of the story Orion. Thank you for your interest in the work that my Dad accomplished and your attempt to find more information.

This forum has been in existence for a long time and has a wonderful backlog of comments on all kinds of subjects.... from the lifters .... to space propulsion .... to investigations of " Flying Saucers" and actual lab tests and videos. I encourage you to browse through all of the threads that are available here. You will be amazed at the scope of it all.

This particular thread has been left open for comments and questions and I am sure once you have done a little more reading here you may develop even more questions. My Dads life seems to generate " more questions than answers" but thats the joy of this search .... and newcomers to all of this are always welcomed because your questions are completely different from previous ones. Each of us is a windchime that makes a different note.

So welcome to this site! There is also a parallel discussion going on at Qualight.com and you are welcomed to join us there too.

Orion is my favorite constellation. Did you pick the name from that? Best to you. Linda Brown