WE all left the rabbit hole

Greetings and Saluations! Anyone still falling down the Rabbit Hole is welcome here. All the old threads have been "locked" to prevent further posting, but are still available for your perusal. Let's continue the discussion here. Have fun, but be careful with it...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: WE all left the rabbit hole

Post by Mikado14 »

Mr. Orion,

Rest assured, no one is attempting be trite with you or argumentative and your analysis of a plane crash is quite correct and I agree. However, there are over 21,000 posts on this forum and it is chock full of goodies that helped Paul develop what he wrote not to mention so very much other information. For any one person to be able to give you it all in one post, well, that would be similar to asking the old sage to give up all the information of the universe while standing on one leg, it can't be done.

My best advice is to try searching the forum for particulars and try to catch up that way but as Mr. Trickfox has so eloquently pointed out, start with the epic fail link he gave you. When you are finished with that, you may wish to read Linda Brown's response to such:

Part one ; http://www.qualight.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1672#p1672

Part two; http://www.qualight.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1674#p1674

Part three; http://www.qualight.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1670#p1670

Part four; http://www.qualight.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1675#p1675

At least this is a start

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Mister Mikado
Thank you for including Linda Brown's response pages..... That will surely help Orion get to the "Meat on the Bones".

BTW:
I wonder why Honda industries would waste their time and money on the Biefeld/Brown force. They could have spent it on Fusor energy research instead... don't you think? :lol:

Warm greetings to you my friend, and also to Mister Twigsnapper, whom I am happy to hear from again.

Good night all!
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Welcome, Orion.

If you are interested in the work of TTB, read the Pauls' books and follow the forum postings.

Forget about Richard Hull. He has nothing to do with Brown. AFIK, the only reason he got drug into this unfinished book debacle is because Paul mentioned that his mentor (presumably Mr. Hull) approved of his decision to call it quits. He (Hull) has been less than popular here since he left a couple of insulting posts on this forum last fall.

Hope this helps.
rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Mr. Orion,
Interesting that you choose the hunter. Are you hunting for truth, justice and the American way or perhaps the reason we have moved on from here to there? Can you understand how after years if work, and forum posts and exchanges (sometimes quite animated) why we all felt shock and let down by all this Epic Fail stuff?

As for Richard Hull, it was no information that he offered to show why he trashed Dr. Brown in public forum, it was his "I know better than you" attitude and his insulting posts that we are all a bunch o loonies chasing a myth that ired many of us. It is also my personal experience when I replied back to him, that Paul came to his defense which at first puzzled me, since Paul has been getting enough information overtly and probably covertly (his definition not mine) from many different sources.

We may not always agree with one another here (or there at the Lights on the Runway forum) all the time and sometimes we do get quite argumentative. But is is carried out with respect and discretion, and it is not personal. We don't "flame" people here nor tolerate it. Mr (Nice Guy) Mikado and I have had our differences, but I assure you that we respect each other both in public forum and in private messages.

That is also what Dr. Brown was about, and if you read through these pages and the response Ms. Linda Brown made to Mr. Schatzkin's Epic Fail, you will see that exemplary example of discretion and diplomacy.

I don't have a crystal ball to scrye so I cannot foretell what choices that others make, but I feel it would a great injustice to not move forward with what I thought was a biography about a very amazing man who may have lived in parallel lives, as husband and father, scientist and inventor, and a murky life of secrecy and misdirection, much of which even his daughter was not aware of. Ms. Brown learned things about her Daddy and herself in this adventure. Somewhere along the journey the pilot chose to bail out.

Rose, it is difficult for me to comprehend that Paul would take all of this as "No meat on the bones" as the gospel of one Richard Hull. Perhaps Paul will join in the discussion and explain his side. That is the empirical data that is missing here.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Fred,

Although he may not see it himself, with the help of Linda, Morgan, and Mr. Twigsnapper, Paul managed to put plenty of meat on those bones.

I often wonder why a "friend" would not have been more supportive and encouraging of such a FINE effort. Perhaps he resented that Paul was on the verge of success with the book, or that it had taken Paul out of his/Hall's sphere of expertise, or away from his home hobbyist group....

Paul, at some point after this state of flux between you and Linda has come to an end, let's talk about a creating virtual marketing campaign for Defying Gravity.

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

twigsnapper wrote:Paul,

Still having nothing at all to say? Curious.
I really have nothing further to say in public. If anybody wants to communicate with me directly, I'm not hard to find.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

And I thought when I saw your name.... that you might have something constructive to say, besides the obvious. Linda