Obama releases secret T.T. Brown Technology

Greetings and Saluations! Anyone still falling down the Rabbit Hole is welcome here. All the old threads have been "locked" to prevent further posting, but are still available for your perusal. Let's continue the discussion here. Have fun, but be careful with it...
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: Obama releases secret T.T. Brown Technology

Post by kevin.b »

Skyfish,
Thats a class site, especially this,
http://www.aetherometry.com/Aetherometr ... rav.php#g9

Kevin
fibonacci is king
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Another quantification angle...

Lorenz force also can be considered as result of some gradient in the ether, Fig.2.3. since the pressure of the ether depend of the relative velocity (vector sum or difference) . The effect seems as the aerodynamics but for the ether case.

http://www.alternativkanalen.com/propulsion.htm

skyfish
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Salla is at it again. I love the synchronicity of having these releases coming out of Honolulu.

Clinton Confirmation opens door to UFO Files

...The State Department¹s Bureau of Intelligence and Research (INR) is responsible for providing accurate intelligence to its diplomatic corps. INR owes its genesis to the Office of Strategic Services, which also spawned the CIA.

The whole document is at:
http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honolulu ... s-Examiner

Of course it follows that if ET contact were to be established (publicly or otherwise), it would be carried out through the State Department.

And that's my well, duh! for the day.

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

I really don't know if I should give any credibility at all to Dr. Salla and the crew at the inquirer until someone can confirm that they have Obama's ear somehow due to the fact that Salla lived in the same state for a while. Those guys do seem to have a "agenda" of publicizing this whole exopolitics angle, and in turn, -books, lectures, etc.

I sent Salla an e-mail....still waiting for an answer.

WHY Is ALL THIS STUFF so vague ?.... I mean Salla and others just keep going out further on a limb, -thinking everything will soon come out and the public will finally be told that the Earth has been visited by ET for years...
President Obama’s White House transition co-manager John Podesta has stated publicly, "I think it's time to open the books on questions that have remained in the dark on the question of government investigations of UFO's. It's time to find out what the truth really is that's out there. We ought to do it really because it's right. We ought to do it because the American people, quite frankly, can handle the truth. And we ought to do it because it's the law." Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, a major advocate for UFO disclosure during her husband’s presidency, now holds some of the keys to unlock the door to the UFO ‘X-Files’.

President Obama emphasized that his Administration “is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government.” In a press conference announcing his Memoranda on his first full day of office he also stated:

“For a long time now, there's been too much secrecy in this city. The old rules said that if there was a defensible argument for not disclosing something to the American people, then it should not be disclosed. That era is now over. Starting today, every agency and department should know that this administration stands on the side not of those who seek to withhold information but those who seek to make it known.”
It's like They are all poised to say TOLD YOU SO!!!

Tickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com