Welcome Back!

Greetings and Saluations! Anyone still falling down the Rabbit Hole is welcome here. All the old threads have been "locked" to prevent further posting, but are still available for your perusal. Let's continue the discussion here. Have fun, but be careful with it...
AM2
Senior Cadet

Re: Welcome Back!

Post by AM2 »

Ms. Brown, don't be sad. When my efforts in a certain direction are frustrated, then I remind myself how things will in the end not be as I desire them to be, but as God decides them to happen. Perhaps not the best consolation in your eyes, but for me it works.

This doesn't mean we should stop striving for what we aspire to, of course. And don't forget - to desire nothing means to get everything. A lesson I still have to learn properly.

AM
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: Welcome Back!

Post by kevin.b »

Linda Brown,
What will be, will be.
I am glad You appreciated the reply, I didn't mean to step on mr twigsnappers toes( would I dare?)

But I feel for Paul, I have promised him a tour up Glastonbury tor (I,m a poet?) and He will need to be in full fettle to wander about that hill, everbodies safety valves blow off sometimes, sometimes though they get stuck partially open, in a boiler room where that occurs, it fills the place with steam, the noise is deafening , most people walk away, the cure is a quick bop on the head of the valve , with a sledge hammer, You have to bounce the spring in the valve to re-seat it, there is an instant stop to the noise and steam.
The boiler can't do that itself, it will just simply run out of steam .

If your father had a crystal ball, as all the best magicians do, then Pauls safety valve jamming open will have been foreseen, but everything will be OK.

AM2,
As ever , so good to see your posts, as in all geometry the line has reached a point, a change in direction occurs, We have gone with the flow along that direction, hope you stocked up on vitamin D, I need a bit of sun myself.
kevin
fibonacci is king