Questions actually answered

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Questions actually answered

Post by Linda Brown »

Everybody. Here is a new thread and I propose very simple rules for it.

If anyone finds a situation where a question has been asked AND THEN ANSWERED.... No matter who does the asking and who does the answering ... if its relevant to everything we have been talking about here ... lets list just the question and the answer and leave the comments that might ensue to other pars of the forum. In other words the Question/Answer will be the only things on this particular thread ... Can we do that? I have the wild assed idea that somehow a body of that information , without other comments, will somehow be very useful to us and might inform other parts of our discussions here on the forum. In that spirit here goes my first entry .......( where you can please quote your source so that we can stay on as solid ground as possible. Thankyou all so much.)
QUESTION WAS .... DO SCIENTISTS PRAY?
"Einstein said: "Everyone who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe - a spirit vastly superior to that of man...In this way the pursuit of science leads to a religious feeling of a special sort, which is indeed quite different from the religiosity of someone more naive." [Letter to a child who asked if scientist pray, January 24, 1936; pg. 152 Calaprice]

Well, the answer came first in this selection, but catch my drift? And in reading my own question/ answer ... I am realizing that " a religious feeling of a special sort" might not answer the question directly ... Do scientists pray? " I think if someone had asked Dad the same question his answer might have been the same. Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

I have a question

Post by Mikado14 »

I have a question....If a question is asked, does the inquirer have to give the answer or does the question hang there waiting for an answer? A question has to come from somewhere and so does the answer but if you have a question that means that you don't have the answer otherwise if you had the answer did the question ever exist, therefore.....(Mr. Trickfox, remind you of an old Star Trek episode?)

1. Ms Brown, you know me fairly well, I am inquisitive, I ask questions so, here are a series of questions:

2. Is there concrete proof that Dr. Brown ever visited the Philadelphia Naval Yards in 1942?

3. Has anyone ever attempted to verify by experiment any of the postulations set forth in "The Structure of Space"?

4. Did Dr. Brown ever verify via experimentation any postulations set forth in his own "The Structure of Space"?

5. When did Dr. Brown first receive signals that were not of the EM spectrum?

6. When did Dr. Brown first transmit signals on a spectrum other than the EM?

7. Why did Dr. Brown not improve upon his gravitor?

8. Why did Dr. Brown leave the Bahnson Lab?

9. What exactly was the sub that came into the bay at Catalina?

...and are you ready for this one...

10. When did Dr. Brown first travel in time?

I can answer some of the above and some not. If I am supposed to give the answer to all the above....well, I think I will need a bit more time.

Mikado

***edited for spelling...I was thinking oranges...***
Last edited by Mikado14 on Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: Questions actually answered

Post by Linda Brown »

Actually.... I was going for just a little something different Mikado. I was hoping to make this thread sort of more simple. Find situations where the question has in fact a matching answer . I know that we must have run across SOME of those rare beasties,

But there is no controlling what the Forum here actually wants to do and if " collecting questions which need answers" is more important ( and it might be!) then lets go in that direction.

Here are a couple more questions which were forwarded to me from Mr. AM ( through Mr. Twigsnapper.) They are particularly good questions I thought,

Try this one on for size"
" How are Dr. Browns experiments in electroculture and agriculture connected with the transformation of the human DNA?"

And perhaps this is even a more interesting question. What in the world caused AM2 to think of that connection? the old hummmmm.

I still think it would be alot EASIER if we could talk about the questions that have already been answered here. Perhaps there are some out there who haen't yet heard the answers. As for the rest of them. You know the old saying " sometimes you just have to " wait for it" <g> Linda
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

You again poked me out of my sleep with your snake charmer's stick like I am a kind of a snoozing snake. It's cold outside and I just want to have a proper snooze in my basket. I watched "The Golden Compass" the day before yesterday. Mr. Twigsnapper is correct when seeing more than obvious parallels between you and the main protagonist of the movie. Often you are a trickster - an extremely charming one, without doubt. The only problem is that I make a very bad collectable - I prefer to be treated as a human and not as an asset, a thing or a horse.
Ms. Brown wrote:What in the world caused AM2 to think of that connection? the old hummmmm.
These questions were meant for you and Mr. Twigsnapper - as food for thoughts. They were not meant for anyone else. I see that you are following Mr. Mikado's example.

Do you really think that such queries were put to you, because I expected a reply? I. e. question A automatically requires answer B. Do you really think that your Father asked questions just, because he wanted to have answers (Ref.: certain particular sections in Journal No. 4)? I have never met Dr. Brown, but I doubt that he was so crude. In my opinion Dr. Brown, like Dr. Kitselman was an extremely subtle man who was fully able to appreciate the complexity of our existence and also had the modesty to be in awe of Nature.

What in the world caused me to think of this connection you ask? You would be more than surprised if you knew what.

By the way does the word "complexity" ring a bell with you? Do you know who used it? Do you know who was so much fond of it? The distinction between complex and complicated?

I really never tire of repeating that the Truth is simple and yet extremely subtle and complex. Complexity is not complication. The problem is that our minds are crude and vulgar.

Love is the chain of chains - the greatest chain. What is necessary is to bind Nature through Love. Still the majority are attempting to defile Her and humanity with their insane ideas of fusing man and machine or eagerly awaiting the great techno-nirvana of an approaching singularity.

Transforming man by putting chips into him or fusing him with machines via interfaces and AI. What a twisted, sick idea.

This is raping Nature, this is defiling Humanity. You have to nurture what is already present. Do people fond of the above notions really think so lowly of the human body? The human body only seems imperfect, but it is the most wondrous thing in Creation. One has to stimulate that what is latent - the Divine Spark hidden in matter. How to stimulate it? By allowing it to grow and awaken it's tendency to a progressively unified, self-organising Order (in the Indian sense)? And what is truly of importance is the Divine Blueprint inherent somewhere deep inside.

Don't forget: "An amateur built the Ark*, professional experts built the Titanic" *Ark = pun intended

By the way, has anyone asked himself how was it possible to build a device capable of emitting powerful electrical discharges without Maxwell's mathematics, elaborate modern machinery and insane amounts of God-knows-what sophisticated instruments?

But then what do I know? I am merely an ignoramus without proper education and experience in the field of electrical engineering and mathematics. Not only that. I am also potentially a young Hitler with a 10 pound golden bust of Mao Zedong in his backyard! And then, as it was once surmised, 90% of what I say is pure and utter bullshit. Why do then people consider my "questions" of such significance? After all, it is all bullshit.

A few days ago Mr. Twigsnapper said about me: "I know you by the hero that you hold dear to your heart. All I care to know of you."

Ah, then he without doubt considers Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill, who saved Europe solely by the power of his voice, an ardent fascist - you know, because of the "hero" that Sir Winston "held close to his heart" during the 1920's. Ref.:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winston_Churchill wrote:That Commission solved nothing and the miners dispute led to the General Strike of 1926, Churchill was reported to have suggested that machine guns be used on the striking miners. Churchill edited the Government's newspaper, the British Gazette, and, during the dispute, he argued that "either the country will break the General Strike, or the General Strike will break the country" and claimed that the fascism of Benito Mussolini had "rendered a service to the whole world," showing, as it had, "a way to combat subversive forces"—that is, he considered the regime to be a bulwark against the perceived threat of Communist revolution. At one point, Churchill went as far as to call Mussolini the "Roman genius… the greatest lawgiver among men."
But then Mr. Twigsnapper is probably right - we humans are indeed onedimensional beings. Sir Winston Churchill at a particular moment considered Mussolini a genius and was impressed by his measures, ergo he must have been a man consumed with the quest of power and bent on enslaving humanity. Yes, this makes things much simpler. 1 + 1 always equals 2.

It was Sir Winston who saved Europe solely with his voice and mind. He was the focal point, he was the vessel for the Divine force. Without him you would only have loose strands of immensely talented people like Sir William Stephenson - but who could weave them into a garb of Glory and Victory? Nobody. France did not have an equivalent to Churchill, therefore it fell.

AM
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

Mikado-Mikado-Mikado,
I r-e-a-l-l-y want to meet you :D
Good questions, good statements.
I always tell my kids that if I ask them a question, they should know that I already know the answer.
I tell them that this is my way of giving them the chance to be honest with me.
But sometimes, sometimes, people ask questions that they really do not have the answer to.
Thus the question, sometimes.
Now, about your questions and the answers.
If you have even some of the answers to the questions you posed, I for one sure would like to know them.
You have opened a can of worms, and it is too late to try to close it.
Please be forthcoming?
Also, did you see my question to you under the Project:Pegasus theme?
I like the way you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now my questions, for which I have no answer....
Is this website being "monitored"?
Also, why doesn't everyone "in the know" just not reveal it?
And last, but not least,
What notebooks does Bolland have?
Mark
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Mikado wrote:3. Has anyone ever attempted to verify by experiment any of the postulations set forth in "The Structure of Space"?

4. Did Dr. Brown ever verify via experimentation any postulations set forth in his own "The Structure of Space"?

The questions 3 and 4 are in my opinion of such tremendous and far-reaching significance that it would be worth to contemplate them with utmost care (* connected with one of my recent downloads - the problem of the "KEY")?

In a certain respect the same goes for query no. 7.

AM
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hello AM... I had a feeling you were still around...

Is it correct to think that it wan't improved?

skyfish
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Answer to question 10: Maybe he's not done yet....... :wink:
Last edited by Trickfox on Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM2 wrote:
Mr. Mikado wrote:3. Has anyone ever attempted to verify by experiment any of the postulations set forth in "The Structure of Space"?

The questions 3 and 4 are in my opinion of such tremendous and far-reaching significance that it would be worth to contemplate them with utmost care (* connected with one of my recent downloads - the problem of the "KEY")?

In a certain respect the same goes for query no. 7.

AM
Why did you use the metaphor of a snake? Waking a slumbering bear or pulling a groundhog from his hibernation would have been different...or even a sleeping dog..but a snake?

Anyhow, you almost speak as if you have had the privilege to have read the Structure of Space. However, I am sure if anyone were to even remotely get close to attempting to prove aspects of Dr. Brown's Structure of Space, they would be more than careful. As to no. 7, well, I suppose if it is the same person(s) they would be just as careful.

However, sometimes a bit of adrenaline can be useful.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

And just see what pops up when one goes around shaking baskets! Hello AM. I thought you were supposed to be studying.

And since you addressed me, and the urge to respond is too strong to ignor. You made a comment here I thought interesting........

"Do you really think that such queries were put to you, because I expected a reply? I. e. question A automatically requires answer B. Do you really think that your Father asked questions just, because he wanted to have answers (Ref.: certain particular sections in Journal No. 4)? I have never met Dr. Brown, but I doubt that he was so crude. In my opinion Dr. Brown, like Dr. Kitselman was an extremely subtle man who was fully able to appreciate the complexity of our existence and also had the modesty to be in awe of Nature.

What in the world caused me to think of this connection you ask? You would be more than surprised if you knew what." (YOU THINK <g> Linda)

Oh, I have a couple of responses. Any question my Dad EVER asked ... he wanted an answer for .... He did not waste his time just mulling over thoughts for the exercise of it. He was an engineer. He asked so that he could build. Something I find in a few people here on the forum as opposed to others, like yourself who respond that somehow Dad would be " crude" expecting results from his questions. The main difference between Dad and you my young fellow ... is that he understood that simply asking a question does not mean that you will be awarded an answer right away .... at your demand..

As far as Beau being an extremely subtle man... also had the modesty to be in awe of nature... yes ... you are right there. His daughter might remember this little saying of Beaus... when he got tired of people talking and talking and talking without any resolve. He would say .... " The meeting of their minds would be the critical mass of a vacuum." So much for being subtle.

Linda
Last edited by Linda Brown on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Mikado wrote:Why did you use the metaphor of a snake? Waking a slumbering bear or pulling a groundhog from his hibernation would have been different...or even a sleeping dog..but a snake?
This is actually connected to something that happened to one of my acquaintances a few years ago. He is an indologist and during one of his field-studies in Nepal he encountered a very interesting sadhu. It was early morning and bitter cold. He was riding his bicycle and almost ran over the ascetic. He of course promptly apologized and the sadhu said to him: "Would you like to see some special snake-magic?" My acquaintance replied (with a smile on his face): "Yes, certainly." The sadhu then took the basket he was carrying and was trying to do the standard snake charmer's show. The snake though was extremely reluctant and uncooperative. It was cold outside and the snake didn't have any plans to interrupt it's cozy slumber to perform tricks for a foreigner. The sadhu though didn't give up. He took a stick and starting poking the snake here and there. Finally he started pleading with it. Still to no avail and in the end he decided to let the snake enjoy what it was doing.

I am mentioning this story, because it's so funny and because it reminds me so much of Mr. Twigsnapper and Ms. Brown. Like the sadhu they poke and poke trying to encite me to certain actions, but I somehow never do what they expect me to do.
Mr. Mikado wrote:Anyhow, you almost speak as if you have had the privilege to have read the Structure of Space. However, I am sure if anyone were to even remotely get close to attempting to prove aspects of Dr. Brown's Structure of Space, they would be more than careful. As to no. 7, well, I suppose if it is the same person(s) they would be just as careful.
I never had the privilege to read the "Structure of Space". My download in this respect was not about any specific technical solutions, but about an optimal methodological approach.

As an analogy, please consider how Gabriel Kron was not just interested in matters connected to electrical engineering and mathematics. He also put a lot of effort into designing a framework and establish a methodological approach which would optimize the solution of problems in general terms. His method is called "diakoptics". (Ref.: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diakoptics)
Ms. Brown wrote:And just see what pops up when one goes around shaing baskets! Hello AM. I thought you were supposed to be studying.
Yes, I was and I am. Nevertheless, I took the time to reply, because I was directly challenged. You shared something, which was meant only for Mr. Twigsnapper and yourself.

AM

P. S. Anomalies (of a different kind): "Ancient city discovered deep in Amazonian rainforest linked to the legendary white-skinned Cloud People of Peru": http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... -Peru.html
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Star Trek-fans might remember this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfigur ... G_episode)
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Re: I have a question

Post by Junglelord »

Mikado14 wrote: 1. Ms Brown, you know me fairly well, I am inquisitive, I ask questions so, here are a series of questions:

2. Is there concrete proof that Dr. Brown ever visited the Philadelphia Naval Yards in 1942?

3. Has anyone ever attempted to verify by experiment any of the postulations set forth in "The Structure of Space"?

5. When did Dr. Brown first receive signals that were not of the EM spectrum?

6. When did Dr. Brown first transmit signals on a spectrum other than the EM?

8. Why did Dr. Brown leave the Bahnson Lab?

9. What exactly was the sub that came into the bay at Catalina?

...and are you ready for this one...

10. When did Dr. Brown first travel in time?

I can answer some of the above and some not. If I am supposed to give the answer to all the above....well, I think I will need a bit more time.

Mikado

***edited for spelling...I was thinking oranges...***
I like those questions.
OMG I have something in common with you.
LOL. There is hope.

The Structure of Space, I believe Structure and Function cannot be seperated.
Most important thing to learn is structure, not function.
With structure you can control and manipulate function.
Therefore the Structure of Charge is what we first need to hammer down.
I still suggest that APM has done that.
I believe that the structure of the device is more important then the function derived.
The structures of TT Brown can give you more clues then you could imagine, if you know how to relate structure, function, aether, charge. The functions need to have the structure that was designed. Not any old structure will do.
Ever ask yourself why an Inductor is a coiled copper wire? Why is a capactor two plates seperated by a distance?
Forget the materials, examine the structure. Why is DNA coiled? If you cannot tell me why these things are so, then you do not know why things are.

Then include material analysis. Most people have no clue of sacred geometry except as a nonsense or fairy tale proposition. I however believe that Sacred Geometry, Synergetics, APM, Tesla's Coil Designs, Birkelands Terrella Experiments cannot be seperated. Man examine the repeating geometry. Revist APM, and see the realtionships that evolve from Aether, Charge, EM equipment. Its all there in the geometry.

If you want to manipulate the field, then you must know the structure of the field.
To harmonicly resonate and induce field coherence, one must know the structure of the field.
If you know the origianal pattern for all Spin Cycles, all Growth Cycles, all relationships that govern Structure and Function, then you too can understand that while it is complex, it is not complicated. Rather it is quite elegant.
Cheers.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Junglelord should be 2008 Nobel Prize winner for Physics...perhaps next year, in the right Universe:
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Mikado... the best I can do on this...
"2. Is there concrete proof that Dr. Brown ever visited the Philadelphia Naval Yards in 1942?

So far, to the best of my knowledge...there is no concrete proof that has come to the surface that Dad was at the Philadelphia Naval Yards in 1942. Notice how I have worded that.

We have the date that he traveled across country wtih Mom and my brother.... we know that he checked in to work at Vega ( from the FBI files) but almost as quickly as he checked into that plant he also seemed to " disappear". We know he was working with Beau Kitselman during this time. Paul might be able to fill in some blanks because perhaps Morgan told him more about Dads experiences there.....but I am telling you what I know. ( remember, usually a stride behind....)

I still harbor the belief that there are others out there perhaps even reading these keystrokes who know a heck of a lot more. My hope is that eventually more and more information will rise to the surface.

Perhaps Ms Kitselman has some overlooked information on her Dads activities during that year. I really believe that wherever " Beau" happened to be during that time frame, Dad was probably nearby. All of the avenues of research have not been exhausted so thats the reason I answered that question the way I did.

Oh, and this is for AM2 ... You might remember that I have no contract with you. Written or implied. I never told you that what you sent to me would be considered confidential. And whatever feelings of companionship and protection that you might have enjoyed with me dissapated with your attacks and childish behavior toward Mr. Twigsnapper. And also. Don't you think you are being behind the times thinking that ANYTHING keyed up on any computer anywhere is in fact confidential? silly boy. Linda
Last edited by Linda Brown on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.