FRANCIS E. NIPHER and THOMAS TOWNSEND BROWN

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
AM2
Senior Cadet

FRANCIS E. NIPHER and THOMAS TOWNSEND BROWN

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Re: FRANCIS E. NIPHER and THOMAS TOWNSEND BROWN

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

AM....

You asked why no one had actually picked up of Francis Niphers work and mentioned it actively ( except for that very eary thread).

My only excuse is that I flat did not know about the man!

And I can see that this is VERY important information which needs to be looked at very carefully. Thank you for loosening this " bubble" for us.

Paul and I recently talked about his recent conclusions regarding the reasons that some work has been " obscured". Of course we were talking about my Dads work at the time but I think now that Niphers work will show the same forces at work.

I feel terrible that I personally did not know anything of the man,,, but thats the truth.

I thank you so much! Its like finding suddenly a standard banner in the dirt of time. Being able to recognize it ... then raise it anew ....this mans valuable conclusions regarding his work ( and the fact that for some reason they never were actually noted in the " mainstream")are all part of THIS ongoing story. And mystery.

Its as if ... the " information" tries to find a way to the surface... like our " bubbles" but somehow gets prevented from reaching the goal of breaching into the open! You have to ask yourself.... what was it about the information ... or perhaps the TIME that made all of this so "obscure"?

There is a very important thread here everyone.

Paul...is this simply an earlier example of things being held back until the TIME became right?

And yes.... reading more about this gentleman will probably amaze us!
And its about time! Linda

And again .... Heads up to everyone else!... Fascinating AM!
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

AM,

Going through what I have a tendency to call my " early morning NUTS phase!" Things will get quiet for me when the sun breaks ... but now my mind is just racing ...

And you are going to laugh out loud at me .... but this is the first thing I thought of when I saw that mans name for the first time Nipher... I suddenly saw that little white dog sitting in front of the Victor Talking Machine .... Listening to " His Masters Vocie" the slogan went .... and suddenly I remembered that the dogs name was " Nipper". And if there is any connection whatsoever ... that has to be one of the grandest cosmic hahs ever!

So .... reeling myself back in ..... I wonder if there were any communications between Eldridge Johnson, Leon Douglas ( the main characters in the Caroline cruise ( and for those who don't yet know their history .... The Victor Talking Machine developers before they sold out to RCA and walked off with millions ... during the depression when a million or two was REAL money <g)

So, I wonder............. Linda
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

OK Now, Mr. Twigsnapper, I can practically HEAR you laughing at me.

http://home.alphalink.com.au/~gymsim/br ... mode=Books

Just think you are so funny. hahahaha. Linda
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Sorta Like The NRL Said of Townsend Brown...

Post by Paul S. »

AM2 wrote:- why is Dr. Nipher not being mentioned in Dr. Brown's biography?
Because we never heard of the guy...?
- if it is indeed true that: "This work predated that of Townsend T. Brown and was known to him." were there ever any papers related to Dr. Nipher found among Dr. Brown's documents? Did he ever make references to Dr. Nipher - either in writting or during conversations?
The name has never come up.

But it's certainly an interesting find, AM... I guess the implication is that these ideas have been around -- and suppressed -- longer than even the current tale would have us believe.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

The way I look at it is that there seems to be some " delaying factor" " Until our witts grow sharper". Just as you have said all along Paul. Just comes as sort of a surprise how LONG that has been going on .... And the phrase was " Patiently waits..." remember ..... maybe the "Universe" does more than just " patiently waits".... maybe it stages " delay tactics" on us while we are striving to that point of release.

Then that points to the question. If things have been " guarded" from our public conciousness for this long.... how much longer do you think it will be? ....or .. are we finally getting closer to that point of realization?

Sort of when a name that Paul never heard of "pops" to the surface.

The Universal ...." HUH?"

And then it begs the question ... if there are " agents of change" it must be that there have also been " agents of delay" and I think honestly that the Caroline Group operatives are probably pretty good at being both !

Paul. Did you see my last question about Vassilatos? Have you ever asked yourself that same question. I don't know... the words ... just somehow seem so oddly personal. Could Vassilatos be Linda Brown? ( if the question makes you all laugh hard I can accept that but maybe it will also encourage the REAL Vassilatos to please stand up! Has he ever contacted you Paul? Isn't that just a little bit ODD? MarkC
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

unified tensor field
= aether.

Electromegnetism, gravity and time are unified in the aether.

After all...time is just the probability ocean before the moment of springing into the material...the present. The reason we cannot observe it is because we are stuck in relativity....biological machinery of the material. One can transcend the conscious mind and experience our own quantum state....oneness. Metaphysics and science meet in the aether too!
skyfish
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi AM,
Just finished that link. Almost like reading about Dr. Brown! He kept trying to explain the variations in gravitational force...and it sounds just like sidreal radiation!

Fluctations, or pressure waves, in the aether will affect electromagnetism and gravity.

Results obtained on December 12 last are alone sufficient to establish the fact that enormous local changes in the earth's potential are constantly occurring, and that these changes produce variations in gravitational attraction between the large masses and the suspended masses.

Yes...biological machinery...always a moment removed from the instant of the wave collapse...like Krishnamurti said, thought is dead and crystalized...in the past. We must move beyond thought, which is a biological machinery process, to grasp that instant. The sages of old knew how...and they left us instructions!
skyfish
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Agreed impressive find.

And as you pointed out, a very fertile and broad set of topics holding his attention: choice & chance, Trotting horses, gold/silver currency, forked lightning, electricity/gravity relationships, magnetic field mapping, ...and this: "The Positive Ion in Electrical Discharge Through gases" Isn't that plasma? Related?: "Primitive conditions in the solar nebula;" "On gravitation in gaseous nebulae"

"...for several years president of the Academy of Science"

R.