Somebody say " Bismuth" ?

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: Somebody say " Bismuth" ?

Post by skyfish »

"the answer is that .... there is an " energy" that is "bubbling information to the surface" and all of this is just PART of what will be a new revealation once all of the old dirt of the past .... is washed away . Its as if for some reason the timing just has had to wait for this. And this story is part of revealing an understanding of that process."

Yes Linda! This is key. The tide is rising. The creator striving for omega. Your father knew this to be true.

Paul has created a lighthouse for those being lifted by the rising tide. Can you imagine when the book gets published?
and “born secret” classifications definitely complicated things
Those classifications probably take a lllooonnnngggg time to be released to the public domain. Has anyone tried the freedom of information process?

skyfish
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Mikado wrote:Mr. Wallace rears his head - again - in the forums I see. Tried to look him up for he used to live nearby but I he may have passed on. Now the question arises - Any relatives still nearby?
I wouldn't know and really cannot say. But if you are interested in an one-stop place for getting all the major things Mr. Wallace did, then please consult:

http://www.rexresearch.com/wallace/wallace.htm

AM
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

AM-
Counter-rotating masses of half-integral spin nuclei material (i.e., copper, zinc, lead, tin, nickel, vanadium, arsenic, gallium, &c) generate a "kinemassic force field" that can be used to work against ambient gravity. Wallace received 3 patents for his discovery.
Sounds a bit like a shopping list for an alchemist, plus a tad more unspecified. Jacques Bergier probably wouldn’t have been surprised.

Griffin
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Griffin, somehow also gravitational isotopes and beneficiation come to mind. But then I might be shooting fast and loose here.

AM
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Deadlines and Renewal

Post by Paul S. »

Mark Culpepper wrote: Why would paperwork be held under classification until the year 2028??????
That "2028" is just an arbitrary number. That's the date they chose for when they will "reclassify" it for another 50 years.

Or, they'll "release" the files, and everything will be extensively redacted. Remember, "the documents have been declassified, but their contents have not."

And so it goes in The Parallel Universe.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM2 wrote:
Mr. Mikado wrote:Mr. Wallace rears his head - again - in the forums I see. Tried to look him up for he used to live nearby but I he may have passed on. Now the question arises - Any relatives still nearby?
I wouldn't know and really cannot say. But if you are interested in an one-stop place for getting all the major things Mr. Wallace did, then please consult:

http://www.rexresearch.com/wallace/wallace.htm

AM
Thanks anyway AM but I was speaking rhetorically.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED