Secrets of the Aether, The Aether Physics Model

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: Secrets of the Aether, The Aether Physics Model

Post by Linda Brown »

Tarzan,

I appreciate the thoughts that you have given us here and even though I also agree with Paul that being succinct is very important I would add that being polite is just as important. You were right in translating that response from Paul as being rude around the edges. Thats the way I saw it too.

Please take to heart the good suggestions that Paul put out there and leave behind the ragged ones.

I said you had heart Paul but your diplomacy skills need some polishing.<g> Linda
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Tarzan the Tiger Man-

I hope you don’t leave this Flow Forum. I believe you have and can further contribute here, and now you know the basic protocol. There are occasional dust-ups on this forum, but I believe it’s best to take them in stride and get over them. We’re only human, as the Caroline Core might say. <g> We’re mostly doing our best to hang in, share, learn and develop. We could all probably pay more attention to staying more focused and on subject at times. If you knew Townsend Brown, I think you would want to persevere in the light of his example. As you know, perseverance is a virtue in the martial arts. I’m slowing but surely wrestling with a big writing task that sometimes seems daunting, and I am persevering. You’ve obviously overcome so much in your life, this situation and its necessary restraints may seem minor upon reflection.

Thank you for providing the Fractal Universe link to a beautiful and instructive site, with the various slides and comments. I’ll make a few brief comments and musings of my own.
There are so many filaments/plumes in space that one scientist described the scene as a 'plasma spaghetti bowl'.
A pasta image is always good, but I prefer fusilli -- with its spiral-helix form -- to straight-out spaghetti as an image here. <g>

The spiral, plasma and dust jet spitting comet Hyakutake has some resemblance, not surprisingly, to the Yin-Yang symbol -- as you may have noted yourself.

NASA's X-ray image, which reveals M87's jet as a series of seven spiral plasma knots, is right in line with the scalar nodal energy field generator that we have touched on before. We’re advised in the text to note that “the node/anti-node spacing could well stem from core resonance.” Noting the nodes and the node/anti-node spacing, imo and experience, can be helpful -- as I’ve stated before.

AM2-

It’s good to have you back. Please don’t be a stranger.

As ever,

Griffin
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Tarzan,

I know you posted quite a bit of information and I've only had enough time to go through and digest only about 10% of what you have posted. And from what I have seen so far, I pretty well agree to what I've read. And Paul was probably tired and cranky so please don't let him rattle your vine too much! :wink: Just hang in there with us, Tarzan!

AM2, good to see you back. I thought you dropped off the face of the earth. Been doing any time travel? <g>

The aether is an elusive creature. I must go to bed and dream about its function...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Tarzan,
Ha! Swinging through the jungle with this crowd can sometimes be a little uncomfortable ( The vine Jane! the VINE!) but in the long run you will find it quite an experience. Hang in there please.

AM2,
but then, though welcome, why have you decided to return? My face has certainly not gotten any prettier during your absence. twigsnapper
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

TV in Naziland

Post by Paul S. »

Ah, AM, nice to see you here again... thanks for dropping by.
AM2 wrote:There is a good German documentary on this topic with the title "Television under the Swastika"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9606468647 - with English subtitles

In case Mr. Schatzkin does not notice this post, then plase let somebody draw his attention to it. Due to his involvement with the origins of television he might find interesting.
There is a story in the Farnsworth bio about his visit to Germany in 1936, and the difficulties he and Pem encountered actually leaving the Reich when it was time to go. He'd licensed his patents to Germany before the visit, but it's hard to tell if any of the cameras depicted in this documentary are Image Dissector-based. There is one shot though of what can only be an Iconoscope.

Rather doubt I have the patience to watch the whole thing on my laptop, maybe I can bring it up via YouTube on my Tivo one of these days. Still, an interesting archive... how on earth did you stumble onto such a thing?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Junglelord,
Just because the king of the jungle comes and roars at the fresh new member of the pack, doesn't mean it need frighten you off, surely not Tarzan?
kevin
fibonacci is king
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

AM2,

but then, though welcome, why have you decided to return? My face has certainly not gotten any prettier during your absence. twigsnapper
Thank you for the warm welcome, although I cannot help but to sense irony and even sarcasm in your voice - which in the light of past circumstances is understandable. Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, but there is more to a face than beauty. There is a whole science of reading faces, which was branded as superstition in modern times due to distortions and malpractice of unqualified people. You though would be surprised what a person who is an expert in this art can see in someone's face.

I met one or two people who had genuine knowledge in this area and they gave me very convincing demonstrations.

Why I returned back? After enjoying 3 months of rest and full of hope that this short episode of my life has ended for good, the downloads returned with an unprecedented force this week.

Dr. Brown's life-story as well as this forums and it's participants are like pieces of puzzle - me including. And there is this irresistible urge in me to see the whole picture. To see everything.

It is about knowledge, which can serve the transformation of man. Imagine the following: a caterpillar - a cocoon - a butterfly.

Tell me, what would you prefer i. e. what has more worth in your eyes: a time machine or a device/method which would transform man in the sense like humans evolved out of apes (providing the situation was indeed so simple)?

Finally, I would like to call and talk to the Gods as Mr. Mikado knows, but incorrectly presented.

AM
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

The problem Mr. Twigsnapper is that you are a very charming person, who evokes immediate and spontaneous respect in people that interact with you.

If you would be just an old war veteran with a startling record of heroic exploits such as yours, then the easiest and most natural thing would be to feel very honoured of having the privilege to interact with you. Not just very honoured, but extremely honoured.

Perhaps it is just my good, old paranoia that served me so well in the past, but I am concerned about the dark side of the moon. I like stories where there is just light and honour - no dark patches. And generally, are not people rather unforgiving when the hero turns out to be less than perfect?

On the other hand I may be wrong. And then, I was recently reminded by a friend that there also exist something called "honourable manipulation". Unfortunately it is always much more acceptable when we employ it with others, than when it is excercised upon us.

AM
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

Don't worry I am not thin skinned. However I am not a forum person and find that sharing is not always easy with internet.

My life is simple and I aim to keep it that way. I feel no critical need to share what I have learned. Most forums have killed that urge. My only critical urge is to educate myself. APM is not my model anyway. I just use it to help me to see things in alternative light, not the only light. My interest is gravity and control of gravity.

Aether physics, plasma physics, electromagnetic/electrostatic physics, atomic physics is not difficult.
It is the secret to understanding the universe and anti gravity technology.

I believe there are only three dipole forces. Electrostatic Charge, Electromagnetic Charge, Gravity.
The Electric Universe taught me that two like charges traveling in the same direction in a plasma cloud will actaully attract one another and produce a helixcal vortex plasma "Birkeland Current" that are created due to double layers. Charge seperation is critical and the plasma naturally does this via its sheath properties and the creation of the double layer. The Birkeland Current and its helix configurations are of great voltage and current and is known also as a Z Pinch in its most energetic form. The entire universe is composed of vortex forms from Aether to Spiral Galaxy and probably runs due to Z Pinch Stars. The control of these vortex units is the secret to unlimited technology. The gyroscopic mechanical properties of primary angular momentum is important as the direct cause and effect of these vortex phenomenons. APM properly identifies this angular momentum as the unit of exchange between a electron and a photon, not energy. The standard model cannot make a quantified statement like that. Gyroscopic units of vortex angular momentum exist as fundamental qualites. When they are encapsulated by the aether they form matter. They are the vortex gyroscopic units of the fields. This gives fields a gyroscopic fundamental physical and mechanical reality via the sea of primary angular momentum and aether. Gyroscopic units form the fields, not just the "particles" themself.

Creation of a three shelled gyroscopic system, two outer spherical shells of metal rotating in opposite directions, one innear of mercury and applied high voltage, and you can achieve antigravity due to the Super Birkeland current created in the mercury plasma vortex. The German Bell is what that describes.
http://www.intalek.com/Papers/Nazi-Bell-1024x768.pdf

Looks like Tesla's right hand man was a man who sold all his secrets to the Nazi's. They had his knowledge from his personal assistant. This gave them the ability to pursue the Bell I believe.

Tesla knew that Coil geometry shapes the field and therefore geometry of the field must be understood if you want to make use of the field. This ability to couple with the mechanical properties of the gyroscopic units is important to understand. Tesla made the most effective use of charge geometry via his coil geometry. This relates to gyroscopic forces.

That is the connection between the Newman Device and Plasma physics. The Newman device recognizes the gyroscopic mechanial laws of atomic domains in a conductor like copper. Antigravity recognizes the gyroscopic mechanical laws of plasma and the power "hidden" in there. This is due to the fact the two poles are not of equal strength which creates sustainable power. The self stabalizing vortex is non linear in its development and output and will allow manipulations of gyroscopic interactions at all levels. The electrostatic and electromagnetic are dipole and gravity may be as well as APM suggests. Either way the manipulation of relativistic mercury plasma vapour would allow antigravity, with both APM and the vacuum structural theory of TT Brown as they are complementary, just viewed from different perspectives of dimensional analysis. Townsend Brown theorizes gravity as a fundamental effect caused by variations in the permittivity (K) and permeability (u) in space - a theory based on a foundation of electromagnetic properties. APM examines these parameters and Coulombs Constant to discover the Conductance Constant of the Aether which evolves into dipole gravity.

The Newman Device and the German Bell are two totally different sources of power but based on the same phenomenon. Gyroscopic force interactions.

I favour a Unified Gyroscopic Mechanical Field Theory, A Tensegrity Field Unified Theory, A Quantum Structural Unified Field Theory, A Vortex Unified Model. These are all the same thing from different perspectives.

In the end I believe the universe is governed by one push/pull force that could express itself three dipole ways. Electrostatic Charge, Electromagnetic Charge, Gravity. Matter is composed of distributed charge with specific geometry, it is not a "particle" nor a "wave". It can appear as both. It is neither. The proper understanding of quantum structure allows one to manipulate the quantum functions. Nanotechnology is a good example of structure and function can never be seperated.

The confusion of electric phenomenon definitions, surpression of Aether science and the dumbing down of the population from kindergarden, all lead to a great cloud of fear and doubt concerning technical thinking and jargon and alternative views. I am a simple man. I see things in simple terms. I taught complex subjects and was always voted best teacher. Its about relationships and making them clear and tactile, not just mental. If you can put your hands on it and see it and hear it and play with it, then you really get it. My only goal is to break down big ideas into simple little parts a child could understand. If you take a few minutes and read my own little simple explanations then you could use this model to your advantage when trying to picture how things work.

Buy a gyroscope.
http://www.gyroscope.com/default.asp
Learn proper definitions for Electric Phenomenon.
http://amasci.com/miscon/whatdef.html
Learn Plasma physics basics from the Electric Universe group.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/thunderblogs/index.htm
PHI, Pi, e, come alive with Zome Tools
http://www.zometool.com/

Make a fractal gyroscopic universe in your minds eye as you play with the effects of the gyroscope. Then play with the effects between two neodynium magnets. Its the same effect. It is mechanical and the magnetic force field is full of gyroscopic units that are in constant motion. They spin in opposite directions and are moving in opposite directions. The North vortex is stronger then the South vortex. There is always a smaller south vortex beside each larger north vortex. The magnetic domain never makes a monopole in nature. It is by nature a dipole at the fundamental level.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/34317/Spintro ... rd-Johnson

This is all the knowledge I can give that I have learned. Control of a relativistic plasma votex (Birkeland Current) possibly with mercury and magnetic fields and charged plates with three wave guides could allow manipulation of the gravity field as the supposed flying triangle. All technology advances will be technology that controls spin, both electron and atomic nuclei quantum technology as well as plasma Birkeland Currents. Thats my view from the Vortex Center.

Cheers. JL.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Junglelord wrote:
That is the connection between the Newman Device and Plasma physics. The Newman device recognizes the gyroscopic mechanial laws of atomic domains in a conductor like copper. Antigravity recognizes the gyroscopic mechanical laws of plasma and the power "hidden" in there. This is due to the fact the two poles are not of equal strength which creates sustainable power. The self stabalizing vortex is non linear in its development and output and will allow manipulations of gyroscopic interactions at all levels. The electrostatic and electromagnetic are dipole and gravity may be as well as APM suggests. Either way the manipulation of relativistic mercury plasma vapour would allow antigravity, with both APM and the vacuum structural theory of TT Brown as they are complementary, just viewed from different perspectives of dimensional analysis. Townsend Brown theorizes gravity as a fundamental effect caused by variations in the permittivity (K) and permeability (u) in space - a theory based on a foundation of electromagnetic properties. APM examines these parameters and Coulombs Constant to discover the Conductance Constant of the Aether which evolves into dipole gravity.

Several items,

Have you ever worked with a Newman device?

What do you mean by the "vacuum structural theory of TT Brown"?

"Townsend Brown theorizes gravity as a fundamental effect caused by variations in the permittivity (K) and permeability (u) in space - a theory based on a foundation of electromagnetic properties." Are you saying that is Dr. Brown's theory?
Junglelord wrote:My life is simple and I aim to keep it that way. I feel no critical need to share what I have learned. Most forums have killed that urge. My only critical urge is to educate myself..
Not to be rude but more direct, if you feel no critical need to share then why are you here? I don't know how to react to your statement. Would you care to reword that or let it stand?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Junglelord ,

I shouldn't worry to much about posing lengthy pieces .

I managed to get nearly 200 posts in on "space policy" before Paul finally wrapped it up.

My thread is still around, locked up,although I suggested it might be time to take it down as it was not being used anymore.

I am sure you will find a lot that is very worthwhile here, it seems as if you have come to the right place for inspiration and for very insightful interchange .

I am not much good with science but the forum mix is a brilliant one and always comes up with fresh and original direction, so it should prove very helpful to you, if a bit rough going at the beginning.

Best Wishes
Amalie
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

Not to be rude but more direct, if you feel no critical need to share then why are you here? I don't know how to react to your statement. Would you care to reword that or let it stand?

Mikado
Have you read a word I posted?
Kevin invited me.

Impolite forums make me not want to post, I already said that!

PS
Why is anyone anywhere????
:?

You know what? It is rude!
Let is stand, its not worth my time.
Since Paul cannot apolgize for himself and since your asking me the same....I will say good bye.
This is not my idea of corgil conversation. Both of you could use some manners.
Thanks. Internet forums are never polite, ever. This was my last attempt to find one.
I was hoping that Kevin had found one that included open mindedness and politeness and excluded power trippers and impoliters. Such is not the case. I therefore retire from forum experiences due to this kind of internet protocol.

I would rather not have to expose myself to constant rude behaviour.
Some of you seem to have it all figured out, and your actions and your words speak volumes.
so you don't need little old me....
Neither do you want me.
So with that I bid adieu.
Last edited by Junglelord on Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

— Junglelord.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Tarzan,

Good morning! Please don't get upset with certain members of our forum.
I have been on other boards and mostly lurk, picking out the diamonds from the gravel.
Or as someone else said, picking the fly poop from the pepper!

I do not want to see you leave, you have some interesting ideas. Please give me time to catch up with you, Mr. Tarzan, as not every one can fly through the trees like you! :wink: Tarzan, please hang in there!

The aether is certainly the key and Tesla and Dr. Brown knew that, and so did others. I am trying to wrap my thoughts around the twin vortices. I saw the Birkeland currents, but I am trying to understand how galaxies have these same currents. Are they in the spirals from the center?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

Magic Bill, God bless you.
Take no offense, God is not calling me to work in this venue of internet forums any longer.
I will follow that lead as I always do.

I have a lot of good material at the Thunderbolts forum on the electric universe where I met Kevin.
You can check many of the relationships there I have created in different threads.

You are always welcome to correspond with me by email.

Take care and God bless.
JL.
— Nikola Tesla

— Junglelord.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Junglelord,
I have found that place, and it is here.The reaction to your full in the face arrival has an history, look for the removed posts.
Paul is under pressure, and it is Me that needs to apologise mostly, I should have introduced both parties carefully, I didn't.
The whole planet is facing it's biggest test, this is when we really need to stand up and face right up square to whatever, with no fear at all.
You take the name tarzan, I recognised why, and basically was told to invite you, make what you will of that , I reacted too fast to that, the people upon here are solid gold class, thankfully human, with all the quirky bits showing, so what, who's perfect, you?
Talk to Linda Brown, the ladies have the qualities we mere men have yet to attain, and that lady is a real gem amongst gems.
kevin
fibonacci is king