Secrets of the Aether, The Aether Physics Model

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Secrets of the Aether, The Aether Physics Model

Post by Mikado14 »

Linda Brown wrote:Alright ... enough... please.
Ms. Brown, I posted before I saw your post, you are correct, the horse is in on the ground and not breathing. My crop is down and my spurs are off.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

Linda Brown wrote:Alright ... enough... please.

And as for me being so " gracious". Don't count on that one too much Magic Bill. What you have said about me and my family is very complimentary and I thank you for your kind words but it also shows that you still don't know us all that well.

Or as Dad might have said .... " You are essentially correct" <g>

Perhaps this is a lesson that I have to learn too. There is a certain beauty in saying precisely what you are thinking without shielding it in diplomatic language. It works to a persons disadvantage sometime but at least you know what you are really dealing with. Mikado is Mikado. Paul is Paul ..... everyone here on the forum is much what they present and thats a VALUABLE situation. Lets not ruin it by getting our feelings hurt!!!

We have too much to discuss! Too much ground to cover!

Tarzan ... if we are too rude for you then its good that you clear our gates because I doubt that it will get better,

And I wouldn't count on too much diplomacy from my end of things either. I am older. I am getting impatient.... and I have been spending time with someone recently who can take being rude to a whole new level. Some of that is bound to rub off. So if you are still interested in being on this bus... then expect some bumps. Linda
Linda,

Since Mikado has joined this forum I have read things off and on and just marvel at the intelligence that flows here. I have just really started reading things to try to understand more of what is happening in my own little world here (I am sure you understand that).

Right now I have to sit back and just laugh (no disrespect to anyone here). Reading the posts of the last few days I am at a loss. The back and forth diatribe (as Mikado would say) between the men here make me really think, and that includes Mikados' role too. I feel like I did when my children were young. (I don't know how many you have but I have 6). Almost at some point on any given day the arguing would begin, one or the other would always try to best the other. And I had to step in and try to soothe the feelings of all. But I learned that sometimes that is not possible so you just have to let it run its course. The course has been taken and now the men need to just sit back, take a deep breathe and focus on what is truly important. As the kids would say, "I had it first", whether an idea or a product, maybe they did, but there comes a time for everyone to share.

So, gentlemen, to you I say, let's fight nice LOL.

Kim
PS.... To all, I know no one here really knows me, but as stated on this forum before, I am my own person and I do not want anyone to think that Mikado had anything to do with this posting. I am sure I will hear about it when he reads it. But, oh well, I call them as I see them.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Hey, A womans touch is what we all need sometimes. As Mr. Twigsnapper would remind us " Remember the Women."

A mother of six? My hat is definitely off to you Kim! I am glad that you are there. I think that Linda sometimes is outnumbered!

Oh, Linda, I just wanted you to know that I did catch the fact that you used the word " hay" a couple of times when you were speaking of " straw". I have this feeling that slip up was intentional. You above all know the difference. One for bedding and one for food. I ask myself who else might be watching this message and what would that mean to them.

Dear Lady I think that you have quite a few flags on your ship. Just trying to keep up with the wake is a challenge. MarkC
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Hello Everyone.
I'm having a good day but I'm wondering exactly how many looneys I could get for "a rat's ass". Kevin, do you think we could get a few shillings for them? They may go up in value here soon :lol:

Jungle lord, may I ask you a few technical questions? :?:
Do you believe without reservation that "Force truly equals mass times acceleration"? In other words : is Newtons foundation for "the calculus" flawless. :?:
I'm trying to look at the foundation for your obviously extensive knowledge base.
Also; Do you agree with the Minkowski equation which defines the time continuity theorem :?:
This may or may not necessarilly be related to the other technical issues you brough up, and I was just wondering. :wink:

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Good afternoon, Tricksie. I had just finished the message below and hit preview, when I saw your questions. Yayyee...back to discussing Aether Physics!

Linda has lots of support from the peanut gallery, Mark. But it is good to see you speaking your mind, Kim. Mothers of six children have a unique perspective and finely tuned senses!

In my observation, it seems like you guys engage in headbutting a lot more often than we women do. In medicine wheel terms, you are working in the energy of the west, where the Thunderbird lives. This West is, for all of us, the place where our mettle gets tested.

Forum wise, It really is much easier to say what we think, letting chips fall as they may, but it's hard on newbies, who don't know the unwrittern Newbie Rule: Do not bombard us with thousand word diatribes of any kind, whether they are your own or someone else's. It makes us feel as though you have gone into your Amway spiel without taking time to get to know us.

Anyway, I hope you will call Allie Allie in free on this round

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Maybe Paul should have a one question forum entrance qualifier for all new arrivals. If they answer wrong they aren’t allowed in.

How did you find this forum?
1. I have no Idea, I sort of just stumbled upon it.
2. I was referred here by a friend.
3. I am obsessed with electrogravity and through internet searches I found this site.
4. The life of TT Brown intrigued me and through internet searches I found this site.
5. Other

From empirical data gathered over the years it appears that there is only one disqualifying answer.

GV
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Kim wrote:
PS.... To all, I know no one here really knows me, but as stated on this forum before, I am my own person and I do not want anyone to think that Mikado had anything to do with this posting. I am sure I will hear about it when he reads it. But, oh well, I call them as I see them.
Hmmmm, here we go, now it is gonna be me and you going at it on the forum.....<g>. See if I cook for you anymore...<g>

The ex-cook, Mikado

<g>
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Qualifications and Qualifiers

Post by Paul S. »

greggvizza wrote:Maybe Paul should have a one question forum entrance qualifier for all new arrivals. If they answer wrong they aren’t allowed in.

<snip>

From empirical data gathered over the years it appears that there is only one disqualifying answer.
Actually, Gregg, I don't know that there are any disqualifying answers. Serendipity is... just that.

Perhaps what is really needed is a better manner of introducing newbies, a clearer explanation of protocols, etc. Starting with "copy/pasting large blocks of text from other websites is discouraged; clarity and concision are encouraged...."

Actually, as recent events seem to demonstrate, such an orientation is probably long over due. I'll get right on that...

Maybe a quiz after the orientation before posting is permitted...<g>

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Griffin;
A pasta image is always good, but I prefer fusilli -- with its spiral-helix form -- to straight-out spaghetti as an image here. <g>

The spiral, plasma and dust jet spitting comet Hyakutake has some resemblance, not surprisingly, to the Yin-Yang symbol -- as you may have noted yourself.
of course... a light bulb suddenly glows
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

It's nice to see you still think of me Mikado! LOL
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:It's nice to see you still think of me Mikado! LOL
"Of late, I asked Mr. Skyfish a question and he himself twisted it into my questioning his veracity all over the word "opinion". Any intelligent and educated individual realizes that all opinions are conclusions based upon a catalyst, whether that be a thought, something seen, something heard etc but in any event, it does not come out of the thin air as he proposed for if it did then it is nothing more than a random thought. Random thoughts however, can be the seeds for opinions. To understand another, that is why we ask questions."

If you believe my comments above are in anyway complimentary and that it is a pleasant thought, well, I believe that is called being self-delusional. Remembering was not "nice"! Rottweilers not withstanding, but I still showed respect by using "Mr".

Mikado
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mr. Mikado,
You basically said my opinion was worthless. I still have the rottis...I like them more than most people thats for sure!
skyfish
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Post deleted - this is not worth it. You win, I don't want your "Rottis' to have to eat me, they would get indigestion.

Mikado
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Yes...they are wonderful souls and I would want to spare them that! lol
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Post by natecull »

Hi all, sorry to jump in on the end of this thread which seems to have raised some hackles, but I just wanted to say that I would like to thank Junglelord for posting at least some of this theoretical model. Paul, I know you've commented several times that you want people to be more 'clear and concise', and to a point I agree with that, but -- I think there is a lot of very valuable insight in documents like this, and that we really do need to have some way of indexing and documenting this material. And, to me, I think it is vital that we read primary sources and not just read a person's third or fourth hand summary of material they may consider 'weird'. Much information can get lost that way.

Yes, posting five or so whole chapters isn't the best use of this particular forum, but as far as I can tell there *aren't* a lot of forums like this one on the Internet where people can share and contrast alternative 'fringe' physical models. That's why cranks become styled as cranks, it seems to me -- because they keep getting filtered through third parties until the essential core of their message is lost.

If this venue isn't appropriate due to focus and hosting costs, perhaps we need to find or create one somewhere else. I'm not sure where or how, just that for me, I feel absolutely thrilled to see some of these ideas being brought together and 'coming out of the cold'.

For instance, here's what jumped out at me reading the first chapter of that 'Secrets of the Aether':

The aether unit is a two spin rotating magnetic field. This encapsulates primary angular momentum. The primary angular momentum is a circular string that revolves within the ES charged sphere of the aether unit in the luxodrome pattern. The string aquires mass and EM charge as it propagates. EM charge is therefore different for each subatomic unit, and that is why the proton has a different EM charge then the electron while they both share the same ES charge.

This to me is saying something very similar to what Glenn Larson was getting at in his 'nothing but motion' universe. ( http://www.lrcphysics.com ) Different terminology (which in itself is exciting because it suggests independent origin and parallel evolution of ideas), possibly different model and predictions, but that's great, because it means we might be able to compare and contrast and evaluate between models. This is a step forward, in my book. I'd like to get the LRC and QADI guys talking to each other and see if sparks fly.

Now I know all this alt.cosmology stuff doesn't *directly* connect with Townsend Brown's life and the project of writing his biography -- so I guess I sort of understand your frustration, Paul -- but on the other hand, I *don't* understand why you're directing that frustration at *us*. How much more clear and concise do you want us to be? All we know for sure is that we have hunches and glimmers at 'something out there'. Very few of us have direct biographical information about Townsend Brown; that vein of data seems to have been mined out a year or so back. Unless those of us who do know more specific information start talking in more than hints and riddles, hints and riddles seem to be all we have to go on. But you don't want us talking about those. What, then, *do* you want us talking about?

Yes, I'm a little frustrated myself because a few months back I wanted to start a documentary research project here about the Lear Steam Car project in Reno, Nevada, as a way of trying to follow twigsnapper's hint about 'work done in Reno under Lear'. As far as I can tell we still haven't pursued that lead. I dug up a bunch of info that to me seemed extremely relevant. It included specific dates, facts and names, some of whom are still alive. I offered to contact specific people but got no response. Since I don't trust the Web to remain unchanged, I posted that material into the thread that I thought was designated specifically for raw research. I thought this might be useful. Possibly I had drunk too much coffee and it was pointless, but I'm still waiting for an answer on what 'work done in Reno' might mean. (And for the record, so far I consider the Steam Car project a very unlikely candidate for a black 'cover' project -- which means my eyebrows are raising on twigsnapper's comment. But that's something to be judged by the primary sources, not by my subjective interpretation.)

Instead, when I copied those primary sources here, I got a similar response from you, Paul, as you gave to Junglelord - basically saying that I was wasting your bandwidth and attention and to summarise what I thought I'd found. But I consider that summarising isn't where you start, with research; that's personal interpretation and is open to dispute and can obscure the truth. I wanted to highlight *just the facts*, because you've always also said that you only want provable facts. So I posted those, but that wasn't enough, or rather, it was too much. Wrong place, wrong time, or something.

Fine. I understand that there are limits to our shared attention and your budget specifically. I can work with that. But I'm confused now as to what the focus and purpose of this forum now is. And particularly, I want to know IF you want us 'helping' you in research or not (I use scare quotes because I'm well aware that our 'help' might be counterproductive and that you're probably far better equipped than us to do it) -- but if you do, where and how we can go about *doing* some of that primary-source research, since I don't think hyperlinks alone cut it when you're collecting primary sources, and cut-and-paste infodump doesn't seem to fit your vision for this forum.

What *do* you want us doing here? How can we best help you collect facts for your book, if that's what you want us here for?
Going on a journey, somewhere far out east
We'll find the time to show you, wonders never cease