Hello Parallel Universe Forum

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Hello Parallel Universe Forum

Post by Junglelord »

Hi Linda and everyone!

My name is Junglelord.
I am a new member.
I am a friend of Kevin, the dowser, from the electric universe-thunderbolts-forum.

I just wanted to say hello personally.
I am in the right place, you guys will like me a lot.
I find it very hard to find people like myself.
I know this is one place of only several.
:D

I am 46 years old.

Influences, Tarzan, Bruce Lee, Arnold Swarzenegger, Ida Rolf, Buckminster Fuller, Tesla, Viktor the water wizard, Sherlock Holmes, Mr Spock, Neil Peart.

This is a quick rundown on myself. I am a second generation student of both Ida Rolf and Buckminster Fuller.
8)
I graducated honours in 1981 from electronic college in Toronto. I have 10 years experience in electronic engineering technology with commercial satellite systems and military sonar in Ontario Canada during the 1980's. I also gained 5 years experience with acrylic monomers and polymers in 1990. I went back to college graduated top three of 300 students in 1996 and became a registered medical professional in Ontario. I ended up being a teachers assistant for two years upon graduation and also taught college for three years. It was a huge growth period as I taught every course in the 2200 hour Ontario model, equal to a chiropractic education, but in Soft Tissue Therapy. I operatered my own clinic for 15 years. I worked with fascia and the work of Ida Rolf for 15 years in that respect.

I approached connective tissue fascia as the missing element in pain and orthopedic rehabilitation and in medical theory. Structure and function cannot be seperated Ida Rolf always preached. I agree. I learned all about tensegrity, as fascia is a tensegrity structure. I always worked with chriopractors and happened to have meet two very special ones. I learned Matrix Repattening from one in Toronto, George Roth DC. Matrix Repatterning with Rolfing is a powerful tool and knowledge. Tensegrity, the liquid crystal matrix of the fascia, fascial neurology, fascial properties of physics, piezoelectricity of fascia, pyroelectricity of fascia, quantum consciousness models of fascia, its all greek to everyone.

The first clue to the universe came with a book on sacred geometry as I was learning tensegrity and fascia. They both had the ichosahedron. At the same time PHI and Pi were popping up all over....
:?

I knew this was real important, but at the time did not know what to do with it, so I studied and studied and studied. I decided back when I was 10 that I would be a lifelong student.
I am currently watching the MIT lecture series on EM Theory.

Being a lifelong amature astronomer, I became aware of the Electric Universe work in Dec 2007. Its been an avalance of knowledge since then. 35 years of working on the puzzle fell together in 9 months. I have learned so much and its important to share.

I am an INFJ personality type, equal mind and gut, only 1% of the population is INFJ.
I always test whole brain, never left or right dominate.
I grew up mainly by myself as a child (trying to advoid my agressive brother) and played Tarzan forever, which worked out great as I lived on a farm and also beside a large protected Ontario provincial park on the shores of the St.Lawrence River, perfect to be Tarzan. I have been talking to animals, trees and plants, and rocks for years. I know exactly what a snake is thinking when I look into his eyes. Crows are psychic and know what your thinking. Wolves are sentinal beings. They are always on the back lot of the farm. I was sure that rocks had some form of consciousness. Kevin pointed out your dads work with rocks. I was hooked. I had of course read about your dad and gravity. I realized I needed to join this forum.
:wink:

Its a miracle the days we live in.

I am in fact a miracle and should be dead. I am a walking paraplegic! I suffered a broken neck in 2003. I broke C2, C4, C5 cervical vertebra. Chris Reeves broke C2.
C2 stats. 98% dead. 1.5% chris reeves....
.5% me

I was a huge bodybuilder and it saved my life. I lifted weights since 1974. I grew up to be Tarzan. However I also have a rare blood disease, I am a clotter. My clotting injects have given me severe osteoporosis and I have lost 6 inches in the last two years. I have three lumbar compression fractures and three herniated disc from that ordeal. So here I am on a pension, feeling kinda short....with spinal cord injury, stroke injury, post concussion syndrome, blood clots and all, with a brain that is very special. This actually works to my advantage as a teacher of how to eliminate pain by the use of your hands and the field of gravity via structure and function. I am going to be teaching post graduate work by next year. I have a synthesis of soft tissue work that is like Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do. I was the best student, the best therapist, and now the worst patient. I know more about pain then anyone. I am the king of pain, aka the Police. LOL. Which brings me lastly to drums.

I am a drummer of some talent with some very special drums. I play a lot of Rush. A wonderful thing drums are, excellent for spinal cord rehad. I have been a drummer since I was 9 years old. At ten I got a drum kit. When I drum I see things different then others. I am synesthesic. I see colours in relation to the notes and rhythms. It was years before I found out that this is not "normal". This is my key to when my INFJ and whole brain is on the same wavelength as the universe when it comes to physics. I get a synesthesia experience. Its quite powerful. I feel like Tesla when that happens. My first adult synesthesia with physics came when I looked at the sacred geometry and tensegrity investigating fascial science. When I learned of the Electric Universe, it started raining synesthesia during the last nine months as I saw everything start falling into place.

We will talk more. I hope your all doing well. All the best.
Junglelord
Last edited by Junglelord on Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: Hello Parallel Universe Forum

Post by kevin.b »

Junglelord,
I have already said hello, and as I already know you that seems odd, but this is even odder.
Wow! YOU have been tested dude?
I hope you show your rocks, as funny as that sounds.
As I reckon You have lots of them.
I hope you read through some of this site, the book is been compiled , but the story continues.
I appreciated the link, especially the sentence about light been a consequence of sound, the sound of music?
Dr Brown played that on his speakers, perfect sound, think about it drummer boy.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Hello Jungle Lord aka Tarzan,

Welcome to our worlds and this Flow Forum. You have quite a mix of interests and experiences which can contribute some interesting perspectives. I would like to see some more discussion on health promotion involving energetics. Congratulations on positively coping with what sound like heavy challenges. That's the martial arts spirit. Bruce Lee was an intense martial artist and an effective technical synthesizer. But, as you may know, it's considered by some that his extreme intensity and reliance on ways of hyping it further may have contributed to his demise while seemingly in his prime. Too much Yang and too much "fire" does not equal synthesis in terms of health, imo and experience. At 46, perhaps you're a Water Tiger in Chinese astrology. If so, no wonder you have an interest in Asian martial arts.

Griffin
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

Hi Griffin, I am a Water Tiger, quite correct. Aries too.

Hi Kevin.

I have used the universal vortex and double layers and rocks to overcome a lot of things this summer. I feel that based on intuitive and educational insights that one needs vortical energy to heal. I feel that nature always creates the vortex accumulation at double layers, ie where land meets water. Especially when it has a magnetic hill and special large rocks. They do seem to accumulate and give more energy then just the thermal exchange. I understand now that extra energy is due to petrovoltic properties. I practice a lot of Wing Chun's Little Form, Siu Lien Tao, as well as Tai Chi. Of course I use some resistance training for strength and pilates as well. I am a big believer in high vitamen and mineral and trace elements. Water of proper purity if at all possible, alive from the earth spring on full moons is best.

Thanks again Kevin. From the front page of this webpage, its a second home for me.
I have been a rock hugger not just a tree hugger since I can remember.
I always thought that something that exists so long must have so much to say.
I always felt that at some level they were communicating with you.
If you just tuned in, you could hear them. After realizing that consciouness must be at the very minimum a sphere, then thought about simple bacteria and realized yes...
After years of thinking I might be imagining it, I now believe that they do relate to your observations and questions.
Rock on Dude...I got a rock concert sitting on my practice pad for drums....exchanging vibrations, a symphony from my days at the beach this summer. Each one seemed to specifically to speak to me.

I also have a large round rock I swear came from the old Long Sault Rapids that was destroyed with the creation of the St. Lawrence Seaway in 1954. I found it just south of the Lost Villages on the river just east of the original site of the rapids.

For years I have searched and dreamnt of a rock from the rapids. I found the only one left. To me thats very cool that maybe it did. I also have two large pink quartz from Northern Ontario from deep in the bush on either side of it, a double layer with a casmir effect I think. They have a special place with my Geode and a rock shaped like a heart that sits on the rapids rock, surround by four small quartz.
Last edited by Junglelord on Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

— Junglelord.
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

I find it very hard to find people like myself.
Well, no wonder! After reading that impressive bio, I can certainly see why! All of that and a walking miracle, too.

Welcome, Mr. Junglelord. Any friend of the Kevin's is a friend of ours, but Canadians hold a very special spot in our hearts here, thanks to the longstanding friendship of Sir William Stephenson and TTB.

I will be looking forward to your posts.

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

Hi Rose. I of course had heard of Intrepid. I did not know who it was or that he was Canadian or the james bond of real life. That is an interesting relationship between TT Brown and Sir William Samuel Stephenson that I must learn about.
Pretty cool.

I kinda like Wilbert Smith of Canada. His fame is Project Magnet, which left some paper work that shows corresponence with MJ12 personell in 1950's as to the validity of UFO's. Another proud Canadian.
— Nikola Tesla

— Junglelord.
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

This is a small compilation of my studies and clinical practice results.
You can find much more detailed work at my blog
http://plasmaresources.com/structureand ... ress/?p=15

GEODESIC FRAMEWORK OF THE CYTOSKELETON:
Triangular, octahedral and tetrahedral forms are self organizing patterns in all biological structures for they represent the best organization of least energy (energy efficient) and mass (size) through structures of continuous tension and local compression, that is through tensegrity. The geodesic dome structure found within the cytoskeleton is a classic example of a recurrent pattern that is found everywhere in nature. Tensegrity structures that are coupled together act as a single structure and will transmitt tension as a coupled tuned response. This means that our bodies vibrate at a molecular level and areas of increased tension or compression resonate as discord in what is intended to be a symphony of tuned responses. In terms of electronic circuits this ability for two separate circuits to resonate at one harmonic frequency is called a “tuned - coupled harmonic oscillator”. Many biolgical structures are tuned this way such as DNA, RNA, proteins, organs, fascia, in fact all levels of connective tissue. The fact that bone acts like so many tiny diodes (semi-conductors) is an example of electro-magnetic fields related solely to tension and compression that organize structure and remodeling of bone and cellular activity (Wolf’s Law). The tension provided by micofilaments pulling inward to wards the cell nucleus causes microfilaments, microtubuels and intermediate filaments combined with the microtrabecular lattice to self organize as a geodesic dome structure.

RECEPTORS:
Your intrafusal muscle fibers also called your muscle spindles are responsible for monitoring muscle resting length and active length has two separate subdivisions, the annulosprial type Ia which monitors change in length and rate of change and a type II also called the flowerspray ending which is probably responsible for the flexor reflex/extensor withdrawal. Your golgi tendon organs or type Ib are responsible for monitoring tension and will inhibit a muscle if the tension is a danger to the tendon. This receptor population of muscle spindle 1a + II and gto Ib only accounts for ¼ of the receptor population that conveys information to the brain and spinal cord. PNF techniques, Muscle Energy, Strain/Counterstrain are all therapies that engage and retrain these receptors to respond in a more functional manner and are extremely effective. An advanced approach to these therapies is to assess postural verses mobilizers of the musculoskeletal system and treat postural muscle with spindle/gto reflex arcs first if they present as short and weak.

Dr. Essfeld of the university of Cologne Munich has documented the presence of INTERSTITAL MUSCLE RECEPTORS which he classified as type III and type IV receptors. Based on a population density model these receptors total ¾ of the poulation verses spindles and gto. These receptors act as gravity receptors and are responsible for the information about the body within a gravitational field. The presence of these fascial based gravity receptors and the model and goal of Ida Rolf was the alignment of the fascial system within a gravitational field is a ovbious example of science proving what certain people knew all along. The research into these receptors began as part of NASA and the European Space Agency to study the effects of a zero G enviroment on the body and the receptors that gathered that information, these receptors had been overlooked in dissection all these years, but histological study has reveled the fascial sensory system or gravity receptors and are classified as type III and type IV. These receptors relate information to the cardiovascular reflex control via the medulla that stimulates blood supply to muscles via vasomotor response at the precapillary sphincter of the capillary bed. Pacinian and Ruffini receptors integrate their pressure and vibratory information with the gravity receptors to assist via neurological and endocrine response to stimulus and gravitational influences.

GLUING:
Dehydration of the ground substance cause critical interfiber distance between collagen fibers to decrease and the same hydrogen bonds responsible for connective tissue strength leads to chronic gluing of fiber bundles. This situation is facilitated by chronic pressure and chronic immobility so that an area under constant tension or that has fallen into disuse, tends to fall pray to this situation. These adhesion begin to impair the integration of movement patterns and again facilitate the gluing process. This unwanted bonding is one of the major factors in stiffness associated with old age, repeated strain, or poorly healed injuries. For this reason exercise and competent body work are effective at helping to restore optimum function after injury. These excessive deposits of connective tissue can be palpated as thick lumpy bandaging around the joints, as fibrous masses throughout an entire area, or as tough fibrotic ropes and cysts in muscle bellies. Low loads of sustained duration will melt or break hydrogen bonds.

THIXOTROPHY & COLLOID PROPERTIES:
This is the scientific principle of the gel – sol transformation ability of connective tissue and other colloids like common gelatin. It becomes more fluid when stirred up and gels or solidifies when it sits. In the human body the heat and energy of movement is appropriate for the solvent state of connective tissue. With disuse connective tissue becomes stiffer, colder, less energized and thixotrophic effects become evident. There is no way to prevent the eventual effects of aging and the drying and gluing and thixotrophic effects that follow it, but in the case of orthopedic injury these premature situations can be effectively treated. Application of manual therapy generates heat and energy that transforms connective tissue from a gel state (low energy) to a liquid state (high energy).

FLUID CRYSTAL & PIZO - ELECTRICITY:
Connective tissue in it’s many and varied forms is a colloid that at the atomic level is crystalline in form. Collagen was proven to be crystalline in structure due to it’s defraction of x-rays and experimental mathematical data suggest that the CSF in their lumen acts like a coordinated quantum computer transmitting emotion across the body in a new physical understanding of conscience. Bone acts like millions of tiny semi-conductors or diodes that generate weak electrical fields based on the stresses and strains imposed on them that direct osteoclastic and osteoblastic activity or bone modeling. All crystals weather solid or fluid in structure exhibit a natural phenomenon called the pizo – electric effect, that is when compressed they generate a weak electrical and magnetic field with well defined positive and negative domains. A common example of this is a quartz crystal in your watch that keeps the frequency of timing for your integrated circuits. By applying pressure in the form of electricity the crystal vibrates at a specific frequency due to it’s shape and size. Application of manual therapy causes pressure which generates electric and magnetic fields that increase the energy level of connective tissue.

BIOLOGICAL TISSUE AND TENSEGRITY:
For years the medical community has refused to accept the fact that structure is as important as a consideration in medical evaluation as chemical evaluation is. Now it is a powerful fact that physiological events can be understood and corrected, for example the life of a diabetic and the action of insulin. But for some reason the medical community has not given structure or it relationship to function their appropriate place in the treatment of chronic pain. It is also a powerful statement that most medical doctors have no training in treating chronic pain and are wary of alternative therapies. Yet when tensegrity, the triangulated icosahedron and structural tension as transmitted through the body by the myofascial web are considered as powerful scientific and engineering models we find a plausable explanation for the excellent results of many hands on alternative therapies. The web is a continual colloid and a fluid crystal at the cellular level. Pizo-electric effects are a large part of many myofascial therapies as well as the gel – sol transition of connective tissue. Abnormal tension is always transmitted through out the structure and therefore it’s effects can be far reaching. At the cellular level electrical gradients are low and resistance is high in dysfunctional tissue. Current always takes the line of least resistance and therefore bypasses dysfunctional tissue. Low electrical currents form poor physiological processes and life functions from the cell outward are effected. High current devices, ultrasound, and even laser light are often a poor substitute for the electrical and magnetic fields created by the pressure and vector of a trained therapist hands. Math, engineering, electro-magnetic fields, quantum physics, holograph theory, relativity all relate to health.
— Nikola Tesla

— Junglelord.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Tarzan,

I ask really silly questions very early in the morning!

You mentioned an Austrailian who initially opened your eyes in this direction and then said nothing more about him ( reading from your last link). How did his input "open your eyes" to all of this?

And even sillier comment .... Tell me about your first horse? Linda
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

I made some good revelations to myself and the Electric Universe Thunderbolt forum concerning Tesla, electric theory and their place in the Electric Universe. I decided the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter was a Z Pinch machine. A Z Pinch is the more probable process of how the sun operates and not a thermonuclear furnace.This got me some notice.

I was asked by the forum moderator, Dave Smith, from Australia, to study the Aether Physics Model. That was awsome as they bought the book for me and I spent three months in hard thought. APM helped me to connect all the things I still had hanging around with the EU and Tesla tied together. APM and the EU opened up my eyes, it was a combination of the two. Dave is a wonderful person and set me up with my blog.

My first horse was given to me on my ten birthday. Her name was Goldie. Her colts name was Star. She was pregnant when dad bought her for me. We had about ten horses in all.
— Nikola Tesla

— Junglelord.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Thank you Tarzan. It seems that you and I got into our first " stable" of horses very much the same way. My first was a pitch black mare. which presented us with a filly the next year. They were my pride and joy when I was twelve. Since then of course I have owned many horses ( mainly beginning again with my Shadetree on Catalina and then expanding as my daughter started riding. Actually I reintroduced myself to horses in 1976 with her pony Belle and then Shadetree followed when my daughter wouldn't share her pony with me any more! Since then we basically have been up to our ears in horses,keeping her busy riding and competing. Now some thirty plus years later the two remaining horses that we have are both colts of mares we raised... so "homebred" means alot to us. And my Shadetree is buried here after living just a few months shy of forty years... thirty-one with us.

I am telling you all of this because I know that you haven't been able to read much of Pauls book yet and some of that information bubbles to the surface there ... but more important I wanted to let you know in a way who I was and talking horses is probably ONE of the most direct ways into the heart of my character.

One of the questions that I normally ask a new member is " What inspired you to join us" but I don't have to ask that of you. You have already volunteered that information. You have been invited. I can see that. Most of us here will concede that we have all gotten the strangest of invitations.

I don't know where this bus is going, but the main rule here is .... face forward! Keep your hands and feet inside ... and buckle up! Its going to be one heck of a ride. Wecome on board! Linda
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

Hi Linda.
Thanks for the warm welcome and the common ground.

I got involved with treating horses with Tensegrity Therapy and Rolfing during my professional life as a Soft Tissue Therapist. I worked on world class race horses mainly. I also worked on a jumper who was owned by a chiropractor friend. His Daughter rides and jumps. I got pictures of them at the beach this summer riding bareback and swimming. I will post one or two. These are on the St.Lawrence River just east of Long Sault, Ontario Canada. This is Lakeside Park and that is Long Sault Island in the distance, that is American Land. I love hiking the Islands, nice wildlife, deer, wolf, bald eagles, flying squirrels, ground hogs, fishers, weasles, wild turkey, turkey vultures and tons of geese.

I treated a Percheron (did I spell that right?) and she was sweet.

Most of my work on horses evolved from treating their owners.
However word of mouth spread quickly and I was getting quite a few offers to treat race horses.

Treating a horse with Soft Tissue Therapy was one of the best moments of my life.
— Nikola Tesla

— Junglelord.
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Junglelord,

Love the rocks, very inspiring, and the Santa's are cute.

Amalie