14th of October UFO landing

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

14th of October UFO landing

Post by Trickfox »

Hey everyone

There seems to be a big hullaballu about an upcomming UFO flap....on the 14th of October.
At least the French seem to think so anyhow. :roll:

This is the first time we find out ahead of time that we are about to be visited :lol:

I'm searching around to see if this upcomming flap is as widely known in the English language as it is in the French language.

http://www.realufos.net/2008/09/october ... pdate.html

Check it out and let me know what you think will happen.
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: 14th of October UFO landing

Post by Trickfox »

Anyone else holder their breath here
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Trickfox,

Some strange looking spam is in my e-mail this morning , it reads

" judi
ncar mikko "

http://www.ncar.ucar.edu/

I will send the video about October 14th to Marjorie, who will be very pleased.

Amalie
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

As the whole thing is simply a possibility, You must think of the consequences, if SOMETHING is viewed over the skies of the U.S.A.
Who would benefit from such an event?
Would they cancel any election?
Would they say a world government must be established to address the ship?
Would everyones EYE's be off the eight ball?
Would We be at the pictures?

I am very carefull about paintings said to be unknown masters, the fakers are very clever fakers indeed.
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Trickfox-

This is certainly an interesting story. I think it merits a bit of bandwidth in comment, with my apologies to Paul and anyone under time constraints or who dislikes long posts.

Yes, the Blossom Goodchild story is big internationally on the web. A friend sent me an email with a link to a beautiful YouTube video in Portuguese (she’s a Brazilian artist) and, although I couldn’t understand the language, I did learn that it had to do with a prediction by someone named Blossom Goodchild about a UFO landing. It had previously slipped under my radar. I checked some English videos on YouTube, including a video interview with her, and learned more. She seems like a sincere person with a spiritual orientation and considerable background as a channeler.

I’ve done some research on channeling and believe there are genuine higher contacts, but it can get mixed due to “coloring” -- injecting personal preoccupations and spin in an unconscious way -- or making contact with unreliable entities and other distortions. Sincerity has something to do with the validity of information received, of course, but not necessarily with the “coloring” issue. I mentioned before on this Flow Forum about a case, connected with my research, where a major disaster was predicted. UFOs would save the elect, however, in a Christian Rapture type scenario. This prediction received quite a bit of publicity in a localized area as word leaked out. But the only disaster that occurred was that the prediction was disastrously wrong. The repercussions turned out to produce some good results though -- in lessons learned, changes made, and new opportunities for service that were more expansive beyond personal preoccupations. A later co-channeled message involving the formerly “failed” prophet, received in a new frame of consciousness, turned out to be a cross-correspondence communication that held up even under the intense investigative scrutiny of that exhaustive researcher Dr. Andrija Puharich. My point here is that it’s hard to understand the workings of the channeling phenomenon, even if there is sincerity and genuine psychic ability involved (which we all have in potential). The Blossom Goodchild channeled message may prove correct, but it’s not a simple either/or situation, imo.

It’s also interesting to consider the Adamski “landing” and its background. A landing and meeting had been previously set with the Arizona group, most of whom were among the witnesses to the Adamski Close Encounter. The event in Arizona did not occur because of missed coordination and lack of focused cohesion and unified harmonious intent within the group. These elements are always emphasized in interactions of this sort, and these are some of the prime elements necessary to achieve peace and harmony in individuals, groups, and the world. The attitudes of all involved in the Close Encounter on November 20, 1952 were in sync and unitive, despite some mundane, temporary challenges. A “landing” did occur, although the “scout ship” never touched down on land. According to Adamki’s account, the flying disc hovered in the ravine near the ground during his face-to-face encounter with “Orthon” (a name of convenience). This encounter was arranged in advance by telepathic channeling from the Visitants through Adamski, whose psychic ability was fostered by his Romany ancestry and further refined through his own further study and practice. But there was no public announcement of this event and only afterwards did Adamski agree for the witnesses from Arizona to break the news in a large Arizona newspaper, from which it went worldwide. Over the years, this event has been attacked by skeptics and debunkers but is finally more believable by the inclusion of a scientifically viable inter-dimensional consideration of planetary “octave” type dimensions and certain disclosures. As I said before, TTB confirmed his belief in the reality of this landing and contact. I believe he had inside information, which he didn’t reveal to me. Naval Research already had connections with Adamski prior to this event, as I’ll show in my book. That’s part of the reason I wanted to talk with TTB. My point here is that in this scenario we have a scheduled landing which did not occur for situational reasons that developed. But we have a landing some months later when the situation was right. Although not a public “landing,” the Adamski Encounter had witnesses beyond Adamski’s group. The group reported sighting military planes, which obviously attempted to intercept the “mothership” and “scout craft.” I received no confirmation of this through my Freedom of Information Act requests, but another researcher did receive confirmation from the Air Force, citing a brief mention in a previously released Project Blue Book statistical report, that an Air Force pilot reported a UFO sighting in that area on the same day. This color-changing UFO was reported as initially hovering before it accelerated and “disappeared like turning out a light” The reported color-changes and sudden disappearance coincide with the description of the mothership by the Adamski group. The Air Force refused a request for further information.

Andrija Puharich, in his UFO related communications from The Nine, was informed of a planned public landing at some undetermined time. Wilbert Smith was involved in trying to arrange a landing in Canada on a military base which is considered to be the Canadian counterpart to Area 51 in Nevada. The plan broke down over the refusal of the Canadian military and government to agree to safety and freedom of movement for arrival and departure from this meeting by the Visitants. A non-negotiated honorable treaty, if you like, Amalie -- and a missed opportunity. I personally believe that extended contact is in the cards, so to speak (perhaps the 9 of Diamonds, which includes the symbolism of rebirth, renaissance). The Visitants have by-passed officials and corridors of power before, for similar reasons to the aborted Canadian venture. This is part of what inflames some sectors of the military. They seem to feel that they should be the contactees on their terms, with proper deference and salutes. Lt. Colonel Corso’s book, The Day After Roswell, is instructive in many respects -- with its revelations recently essentially confirmed by former astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell. Although Dr. Mitchell stated in his recent radio interview disclosure that he is confident that the “aliens” are not hostile -- or “we’d be gone by now” -- Lt. Colonel Corso’s perspective reflects an entirely different attitude shared with many other policy shapers in the military and governmental circles. Here’s a statement from his book which sums up this still pervasive attitude:

“I believed that their intentions were, and still are, hostile, and I believe that we took the steps necessary to develop weapons that can blunt their threat. In fact, the U.S. military has better, more accurate, and more powerful weapons for killing UFOs than were deployed in the movie Independence Day. We can knock these guys down tomorrow with high-energy lasers and directed particle-beam weapons that come right out of a Star Wars movie. And these aren’t fiction, they’re fact.”

Shades of The Day The Earth Stood Still, coming soon.

This illustrates a prevalent mindset we’re still dealing with, and while it may be understandable -- especially right after WWII –- it has continued to be unfortunately misapplied. I agree with Dr. Mitchell that it’s misplaced in this case. Retired Lt. Colonel Corso is self-depicted as an almost hyper-aggressive soldier who never put down his gun, including the 45 caliber pistol he displayed -- during his tenure in Washington, D.C. -- in his angry confrontation with a CIA officer. Although applicable with appropriate tactical restraint for victory on the battlefield, as with General George Patton, this kind of aggressiveness doesn’t apply everywhere. Patton said that he only put on his “war face” for actual battle purposes. I sympathize with the difficult role that military and law enforcement personnel take on, but every situation obviously doesn’t necessitate a hostile situation response. But it’s too easy to get in the habit.

TTB was well familiar with this problem and tried his best, from what I know and believe, to work around it. Caution, and “The Gift of Fear” as one author put it, is understandable and needed to a reasonable degree in a survival context. But fear can lead to paranoia and eclipses love, which is infinitely more important. I personally do not want to subscribe to fear, although I’ve taken out a lifetime subscription to reasonable caution. From what I understand of TTB’s motivations, they were essentially guided by love -- although he also valued and practiced caution, restraint, and prevention. I believe that he was wise enough to understand, like Lao Tze and Socrates, that there are timing and expedient considerations in human life and cosmic cycles. But Socrates, although wishing no harm to anyone, served his city state as a soldier in its just defense and TTB likewise served his country. Neither one is known to have killed anyone; both were concerned with saving, fostering and enriching lives. Socrates was cited, by a glorified but later failed soldier who admired him, for his incredible heroics on the battlefield in saving a wounded comrade. TTB also performed behind-the-lines heroics, although wishing no harm to anyone. Socrates did not believe that emulating Achilles with his aggressive “rage” and monomaniacal violence was conducive to wisdom. I believe that both Socrates and TTB are worthy models, along with many other fellow humans, for what we may be and what the Visitants want to help us become. But we have to become unitive and essentially love motivated as a species, with only reasonable caution replacing fear and hot-button responses.

The Navy, which Dr. Mitchell is a member of, seems to have been more open in regard to the ET question, as Major Donald Keyhoe noted. There’s evidence that they also pursued their own line of independent research.

Perhaps the time for wider contact is almost upon us, and all the more limited contact was prologue. However, it’s also well to remember that we’re still much like the fishes trying to figure out the meaning and agenda of the boat/air/land dimension and its beings. Although a wider contact will surely occur at some point, imo, the timing may not be as absolutely fixed as we might like to think.

We’ll soon see in this case. If it does occur, in the context as it's being presented, I don’t see it serving a narrow and negatively manipulative agenda. It could be just what we need to further wake up.

I vote for Amalie for membership on the Galactic Treaty Committee whenever it becomes a reality with the other party.

As ever,

Griffin
Last edited by Griffin on Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear Griffin ,

Thank you so much for the vote of confidence, that is so encouraging !

Amalie
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

October 14th is the day Canada elects a new Prime Minister......

Coincident?

General Tao Chicken with Fried Rice tonight......MMMMm.

Trickfox
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Trickfox-

Has to be a Canadian citizen, so we can assume it won't be an "alien" -- or can we?

Bon Appetit!

Griffin
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

An alien may have mated with a Canadian in 1947, which would make their offspring elegible for prime minister.

GV
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

That might be the new approach to politics we're looking for.

Griffin
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Greggvizza,

According to the Tibetans, the human race was produced by the union of Chenrezig-cosmic personification of compassion with a monkey.

Amalie
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

hahahaha .... maybe not so funny guys.

Perhaps "monkey" is a little bit misleading, Perhaps " early homosapian or maybe some branch of that, and what is it that some of these mitochrondrial researchers are saying now ? That humankind can be traced back to five females, scattered ( or picked?) from around the world?

And of course I hear the echo of the Bible which says something like " And the Sons of God looked upon the daughters of Earth ... and found them fair.."

You Biblical scholars out there please correct me if I have mangeled that.And also those of you who are biologists please update my information. I am probably well out of date.

As for a UFO landing. Why would they? Now thats an interesting question.

1. To provide a THREAT ... which anyone with half a brain would know that humans would respond to by banding together.... a grand diversion suddenly to the economic woes ... a grand diversion. Meanwhile the line from Sorkins " Charlie Wilsons War" went something like .... You could park a battlegroup on this hand as long as you have sex and drugs in the other hand. ( Paraphrasing here Mr. Sorkin, sorry... but the line was excellent.)

2. To provide us with information that these things are REAL. Heck folks, we have known they were real for a very long time. We just haven't had to deal with them before. Maybe this will be the confrontation of that reality.

Then what does that mean? Do we learn that these things are human based technology? Oh that will go over well. People are losing their jobs and their homes and savings accounts because others in power over their lives have hidden vital financial information from them and NOW they discover that there is this whole new world out there also which has been hidden for years and years while they struggled, when maybe they never had to go through all of that. Ah.As I said, I can see that not going over too well.

To provide an opportunity for humankind to step up? All I can think of are my dads words at the time I asked him " Why don't they just land on the White House lawn Daddy?" and he simply said ... " Why should they Sweetie? They know all that they need to know about us and getting too close AT THIS TIME would be dangerous for everyone concerned.

Of course I remember that phrase AT THIS TIME and remember that this conversation happened in the fifties ... and here it is a full fifty years later and maybe finally it is time.

I still think that we all have alot to learn before we are quite ready for that face to face confrontation... whether to discover that the entity we have been seeing all of these years is friend .... or foe .... or a hundred things in between. How do we know what they are when we don't quite know just yet what we are?

That "getting too close" phrase came to my mind as I watched the recent movie " Body of Lies". And I wondered what Mr. Pepperman in the Pentagon basement would think of it. Linda
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Linda Brown wrote:And of course I hear the echo of the Bible which says something like " And the Sons of God looked upon the daughters of Earth ... and found them fair.."
You got it right. The full text in Genesis states that the offspring of the heavenly beings and the earth women were called the Nephilim.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim
Some think that the Nephilim were the source in literature for the Greek demigods.

But the part that I never heard till recently was: that this is the story of Noah’s Ark. Not the version you would think that preschool children would be learning but it is the full complete version. Genesis states that Noah was perfect in his generations (genes). His genetic code was still pure, as in, the original that God put together. It suggests that Noah and his family may have been the last humans on the planet that had pure blood (not Nephilim mixed). When it finally got down to one last family left, without corrupted genes, God had to take them aside and start all over again to preserve the pure human race. The story of Noah’s Ark was a UFO story.

The aliens tried mating with humans again after the flood with some degree of success but with the earth’s protective covering now rained away and cosmic rays degrading the human genetic code and life-spans rapidly falling from 800 years to 120 to 80; they found that they could no longer produce offspring with human women. The code had mutated too far out of sync. So ever since then they have been abducting people and performing sexual experiments on them in an effort to produce offspring again.

Not saying that I have totally bought into this line of thinking, but that is how it was presented to me, and I thought it was interesting enough to share.

GV
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Linda, GV,
Genesis 6:1-8 wrote:1: And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2: That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3: And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5: And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6: And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7: And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
8: But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
Once the covering of water vapor (fog) was removed with the rains, the UV and cosmic rays (neutrinos?) started to break down the DNA chains. Now scientists claim that there is quite a bit of "junk DNA". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junk_DNA
Now some junk DNA may not be junk at all due to some Russian studies I believe. I think it was briefly mentioned here before. But Noah may have had less junk DNA and this lead to his longevity. And of course if we figured out how to reorder the junk DNA then we could have that longevity as well. And it could create a literal fountain of youth with a properly ordered stem cell transplant.

Selah. (Think on it.)

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Today we’ll see if the mass sighting of a gigantic UFO will blossom forth in accordance with the Goodchild prediction. Things happen in a natural rhythm and timing. We’ll soon see if this is part of a pattern of revelation that’s been playing out for quite a while.

I’m enjoying the lovely fall weather and I hope all of you are enjoying mother earth as well.

Griffin