Vent @#!%*#!@*

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Hector
Space Cadet

Vent @#!%*#!@*

Post by Hector »

There appears to be a feud going on in the forum as evident by the E/G Quantum Communication topic shows, between the members, so I though I start this thread to refocus us all.

Why are you here in this forum?

What do you want to get out of this forum?

Just general questions. Feel free to vent.

Hector 8)
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: Vent @#!%*#!@*

Post by Linda Brown »

Hector,
Oh and I hope that I get to be first after your opening in what I consider to be one of the most wonderful " cosmic hahas" that has shown up so far.

The subject of venting has recently come up. And those who have shared the subject with me know who you are.

I had said somewhere along the line that I was so damned frustrated that I would have gone " screaming off into the woods long ago" but there were no trees where I live and that got some sympathy............

Others have asked me if I realized how very difficult it was to watch people stray off a productive course when you KNOW that there are certain truths just waiting for them in a different direction. To watch that and keep still and not say anything because this was a path only they could go through. Did I understand? I won't even go where that question led me emotionally. Remember here Hector .... you said I could vent! <g>

Why am I here? To watch the wonderous ebb and flow of information as it strikes different people and to see how they react to it. To be able once in awhile to correct the small personal pieces of misinformation that are out there about my father or my familys experiences. Knowing that there are some things that only I would know and there are ALOT of things that have been said that are...intentionally or by mistake... incorrect. I have never actually been that interested in correcting the misinformation about the science. I know that there are others out there like you Hector and Andrew and Mikado and Langley and Trickfox and and and and .... the list goes on and on. Thats not my strong point.Reading patent applications bore me to tears, even though most of the time I helped to type them up ... thats not my strong point and its not my purpose. I am here to help Paul make his story a strong and accurate recording of the truth as I was able to see it by living through it.

And now I watch all of you respond to this " wind" as Victoria likes to say. And maybe I see more there than the rest of you. But it s grand to see.

Thanks for the vent. Beats going for some new swear words, which I was never all that good at. but this year has brought me new horizons on that score. Thanks Hector. Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

IMHO (In my hobbit opinion)
There is a pressure building now, we are approaching the centre point of an archemedian type spiral pathway.
I personally have been experiencing the consequences for quite some time, everyone will interact in varient ways.
Yesterday I posted a link to the poem IF by Rudyard Kipling, I will try and explain a coincidence about this, and how possibly the TIME lines are pulling very close together.
This morning I emptied out my van to go off very early to an antiques fair, my van was loaded with lots of very good antiques.
When I returned today, I remembered that I hadn't checked through the things I had bought, one was a victorian writing desk, upon checking I found one drawer full of CDs, the first one was a poetry one, and the first poem was IF.
Whilst out this morning in Birmingham, I had been talking of buying as much gold as I could, and silver, and was thinking I needed some more gold, upon checking another drawer, I found a box of gold and amber, old amber from palestine.

I think I am picking up on future timings, and it is most bizzare, I seem to KNOW before it occurs.
The whole world is streessing , and going into chaos, the poem IF says it well.
Keep your heads, and of course, feed your heads, we have the advantage, were already in wonderland, the shock will disable most.
I am ultra sensitive to all signals, there is a definate raising, which makes sense if we are approaching an event point, I have the ultimate advantage of knowing the patterns and how they travel in/out of a finite point.
The sun may well rise from where it now sets, as we exit in an opposite spiral direction.
We may KNOW all of time in that finite spot.
Bring it on.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Hector
Space Cadet

Post by Hector »

I tell my wife that I have the useless "Super Power" of thinking of a movie a few days before they show it on TV.
My second Useless Super Power is, that no matter how far I park (I've tested this) the car next to me will be leaving also.

One day I will harness my Useless Super Power for good. LOL. :D
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Hector,
It's not useless, just not used.
All of those aboard the magical mystery tour bus, will know what the fare is, when the next stop is, and where.
We are a consequence of a system, but almost blind as regards that system.
Unless we recognise the system, be at one with it, We will be against it.
I have just been out walking my dogs, or they have been walking Me?
Anyway, most of the time was spent picking blackberries, I was supposed to collect them, but My collie dog, and me scoffed them.
Stood out in the green fields of the shires of England eating blackberries, what a system?
You can stick your rocket ships and bombs, take all of the control freaks, and take them to another planet, this one will do for me.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Folks,

First of all, thank you Hector for giving us a place to vent. Pressures have been building up lately and maybe it IS the full moon that plays in here. The market has also reacted in a negative manner so it is not just here but across the entire world.

Kevin, you said:
we are approaching the centre point of an archemedian type spiral pathway.
Do you believe things are speeding up as we approach the center of the spiral (kind of like the skater that brings their arms in and goes faster and faster?

I also heard that the frequencies are shifting as well. The natural frequency of the earth is reported to be around 7.8 Hz and some believe that it is increasing. But has anyone measured it? I looked around on the 'Net and I found this site.
http://www.leapsecond.com/museum/earth/

And this one,
http://www.geocities.com/davidjayjordan ... uency.html
And this one,
http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/Schumann.html

But I didn't see a clear picture if things are speeding up. The Bible has an obscure reference to this fact in Matthew:
Matthew 24:21-22 wrote:For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

htmagic,
http://www.salzburg.gv.at/cherry_schuma ... nances.pdf
rant,
Knock down the towers, say's the hobbit
kevin
fibonacci is king