US space policy

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
amalie
Junior Birdman

Re: US space policy

Post by amalie »

Dear FM No Static At All ,

I know there is a particular mind-set at play around current technological implementations, that mind-set meshes with the expansion of "corporate" powers and even reaches into the governmental policy arenas . It is not a particularly benign attitude, partly because the pecuniary interest is not generally so , but also because of the very constrained and constraining nature of the technological and information paradigm.

Like you I am very concerned with the "fascist" undercurrents and with the continuing disenfranchisement of civil society within corporate/governmental process which is not connected much for the enabling and positioning of self determination, freedom and opportunity , and which does not put anything worthwhile into the hands of the masses .

But unlike you I do not see the implementation of a forward looking space policy as being a function that will primarily benefit corporate activities . I do feel that it is very possible that one type of space policy format could be created that would contain only support structures for government interests , for military interests, and for for corporate interests , but for no other .

However that is not the type or style of a better space policy treaty as represented by "International Space Systems Treaty ISST " which is targeted to achieve several clear and alternative conditions. One of the reasons why ISST is important is because it will block any attempt to either militarize space or to obtain a one sided international governmental/corporate space treaty charter that does not include a civil society basis and developmental attributes.

ISST seeks civil society representation and participation through e-government process and through protected treaty level data-based facilities. ISST seeks an equalization of space utilities and space systems , governmental funding and civil society interests into the several and primary space based attributes and usages, for security, for commerce, for scientific research and space exploration, for near earth observation and.the environment and probably what is most important of all for civil society utilizations within cultural outreach, medias, e-government and educational agendas. ISST seeks the security, enhancement and growth of both civil societies and the individual through well designated, authorized and properly protected data-based informational attributes. Another purpose of ISST is to establish as you suggest "a global commonality within which respect and care for the fragile environment can flourish".

A new paradigm can surely be obtained on a personal level as you have stated , indeed many feel that is the most important and only possible way to create real change . For me I feel there are some other approaches, more mundane ones, but of genuine value. One of these approaches into a global paradigm shift can presently be attempted by an enlightened "international space policy", which if properly designed and properly implemented will certainly be able to reduce and eliminate warfares , conflicts and proliferation and achieve many other good effects for a wide spectrum of civil society and public policy conditions.

I would agree with you that all are entitled to life and to love and that all cultures have equal value and equal right to exist , but I know that this is not a proper reality. Some situations are bad ones, some cultures are also bad and destructive , and because of those differences people will always attempt to right those wrongs and to release people from suffering in those ways .

Everything is not equal, some part of everything is better that the other part of everything . That perspective is not a logical one and of course it is not philosophically or scientifically correct or even PC. Yet even if "everything" can't actually be divided, there will always be personal choice.

A free will society exists when general prosperity and adequate state provisions permits and encourages those conducive and ontologically secure conditions within which an individual can undertake a personal journey for self-sufficiency accord to conscience , belief and inclination.

I believe that ISST offers a new paradigm to all of humanity , I have described the treaty platform as being door to the "Information Age " because I believe in the tremendous potential of communications, data and computational methadologies for universal problem- solving contingencies . ISST seeks to harness this important potential in service of mankind everywhere.

I agree the difference for a paradigm shift in this way has to be bigger than self . For ISST it must include the best of what science can undertake, the kindest and best of what humanism and philosophy can bring and the interest and participation of people across the US and following on from that, from peoples across the world.

I am not much of an example, just an individual , maybe even a "maverick " which seems to be a fashionable term just now, but I have a few small skills , a few incomplete insights and some good motivation . I am prepared to light the fuse now, and that is what I am trying to do, busy writing papers for space conferences , going to hearings at NASA and so on . Still like a rocketship, there are only two routes actually available.

If this doesn't work out ie; if ISST topic does not get into Congress and Senate within the next few months , say by February, then I intend to finish up my book on the subject and let fate take it's course, having done everything I could for intervention, and made what intellectual contributions that were possible from my side. I have gone grey already, Marjorie Zamora has fared far worse than me , I fear this enterprise has killed her perhaps, but she knew that might happen and even so she was prepared to accept responsibility.

I wept when I started this journey in 2004, because I realized that people have nothing, so little that they had to find me ( whom am totally unqualified ) to do this task . I have nothing much either , but even that little was vast in comparison to the total destitution of a bankrupted human society . Yes if things go badly, they/we might all be extinct in a few generations.

"Ultra violet radiation and toxic pollution will eventually sterilize the unborn generations, but it will deform them first. Only the mega-rich will hang onto to the edges as we go down, nurturing the test tube progeny inside the catacombs of the nitrogen frozen space mausoleums ".

I wept when I understood, because I love this world, even if I am not here after I am dead. I still want to see it flourish and to support and sustain human life.

I know this is not a proper attitude, I should be probably be pleased because it is ending , as it is just a lot of awful suffering anyway, but I still desire the human condition again and again, infinitely for ever.

It occurred to me that if the end ( extinction ) was coming soon anyway and it was inevitable , then what was the justification for ISST? Then I decided that it was a good way for people to demonstrate at the end of human time, what they always wanted to understand , and what they always sought , so they they finally did come to love each other and that made them happier as they went forwards into the great destruction.

But we will always struggle for survival , so perhaps ISST will give us the advanced tools needed we will need for that , and then the inevitable cataclysm will be diverted and will not happen.

Well it might just not happen anyway , what do I know , but making some policy structures to identify and contain an unknown quantity or quality seems like a good idea just now .

Just when you think you have a handle on a problem it turns round and hits you in the face.

Love Amalie

Amalie
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

But unlike you I do not see the implementation of a forward looking space policy as being a function that will primarily benefit corporate activities . I do feel that it is very possible that one type of space policy format could be created that would contain only support structures for government interests , for military interests, and for for corporate interests , but for no other .

How can such a policy be implemented to benefit civilian society? Our government cannot even prevent the carcinogens and toxins that taint the very food we eat. Our education is funded by the same corporate globalists that put sodium fluoride in our water supply, sodium benzoate and aspartame in our foods, and more pharmaceuticals in our bloodstreams. When there dividends aren't sufficient that even invent ailments which of course they have a drug to relieve us the ailments symptoms. Never really curing diseases, only making them more tolerable.
One of the reasons why ISST is important is because it will block any attempt to either militarize space or to obtain a one sided international governmental/corporate space treaty charter that does not include a civil society basis and developmental attributes.
But the military/industrialist complex already "owns" space. You cannot be so naive that you really believe they will give it up. Why would they? They tell us what is for our own good and the masses believe them. If you want to change the way the world looks, you need to change the way YOU look at the world. See, I know that you have lots of energy and motivation. I know that you are idealistic and feel that a policy that is fair to all of humanity is a goal you see as an accomplishment. But in order to get such a policy passed you have to get the sponsorship, and while I will agree that such policy can benefit the word, it cannot be accomplished in the current climate of corporate government.
I would agree with you that all are entitled to life and to love and that all cultures have equal value and equal right to exist , but I know that this is not a proper reality. Some situations are bad ones, some cultures are also bad and destructive , and because of those differences people will always attempt to right those wrongs and to release people from suffering in those ways .
Eugenics and euthanasia were designed to do the same things. End the sufferings of the deformed and mentally damaged. End their sufferings. Breed from "better" DNA, better breeding stock. Perhaps the perfect super race? Acceptance of all living things, human, animal, herbal. None of us has the right to choose how others should live or who should die. Not the least of us who cannot take responsibility and be accountable for what we create in the world. We can blame the corporate greed, or the corrupt politicians, but when you go to bed at night, you have to deal with yourself. Like I say often, If what I am about to do does not serve the highest good of all, then I am not operating from a place of love and compassion. My motives or agenda is not about being in service, rather its self serving.
A free will society exists when general prosperity and adequate state provisions permits and encourages those conducive and ontologically secure conditions within which an individual can undertake a personal journey for self-sufficiency accord to conscience , belief and inclination.
A free society exists when we do not depend on government to provide for us, we provide for ourselves. We do not depend on entitlements, because we are not entitled to anything except the rewards and satisfaction we get when we strive to better ourselves and the enlightenment of spirit when we succeed. When we love unconditionally all of life, and accept that there will be others who will not see as we do.We can each choose what we want, only depending on where in the world we live, we face different consequences imposed by government or religious leaders. I guess in the context of controlling the populace, there is no real difference in the two.
I have gone grey already, Marjorie Zamora has fared far worse than me , I fear this enterprise has killed her perhaps, but she knew that might happen and even so she was prepared to accept responsibility.
Well, what hasn't turned gray is quickly fading to an airier feeling without a hat, but I don't know is it's related to genetics, stress, or what I ingested over the years. Probably a combination of all of the above. Is Marjorie Zamora the writer of Toward a U.S. Department of Peace? Lofty goals, and again it would seem that a fundamental shift in how we look at the world is required so that we can see the reality of what we are facing.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear FM No Static At All,

The disolusionment seems to be total for you.

But I somehow wonder if your argument is not a self defeating one.

You seem to be saying that the general situation shows us that policies doe not make genuine changes, therefore it is not worthwhile to pursue policies , which cannot make a difference anyway.

In a democratic court of law a prisoner is deemed innocent until proven guilty , but you have given public policy such a bad reputation, that it has been put down before the trial, as being unworthy of representation.

Why should military/industrial give up space ? I never suggested that. All that is needed is for those interests to come into focus with the guiding civil society interests.

Military interests should be directed into genuine and co-operative global security structures, now obtainable from space because that is where military intelligence locates . Industrial, corporate and economic values should be quickly directed into better styles and practices for resource conservation and environmental assurance . That is possible within the international informational platform provided by ISST , which brings forward expertise and co-operation as key factors for the enabling of economic flows into badly needed infrastructures .

I am not naive, I am very practical, people will not give anything up, but they will look for ways to optimize what they have for a better result, and that does not necessarily mean taking advantage at the expense of another .

I have changed myself already, I have spent most of my life looking at my mind and my motivation through the powerful lens of Tibetan Buddhist practice. I have decided that I am not so important and do not really need so much attention, and I have decided to work for humanity instead.

Treaties do not cost much , they do not cost $10,000,000 like the X prize. Treaties can be undertaken for no money at all, because they are public policy vehicles and not commercial ones. There is a big difference. When I went to DC I was not allowed to collect money or pay for my program, US government cannot take money from me for a treaty either . Policy legislation is a protected condition, it has nothing to do with how much money you have or how powerful you are, it is to do with the emergence of a policy solution to a policy condition.

The UN charter was put together by a small group of academics based in Stanford. This group composed and drew up the charter, and then printed, bound and published it. When the heads of State decided to ratify that document they came to San Francisco and were hosted in individual rooms at the local hotels which each sponsored a few distinguished guests. The San Francisco Library provided a room for the delegates to gather in. The room was furnished with some shelves of relevant books that the library staff thought would provide interesting reading material. One morning they all went down to the Hearbst Theatre and signed the UN Charter .

I do not think anyone will support or sponsor me much, not even the trendy silicon valley firms who pay such lip service to progressive values. But that does not mean that an original US space treaty is not possible. Not at all. I personally do not accept that public policy begins and ends with corporations or sponsorship of that type, that condition is not nothing something that I can entertain.

People do have the right for choice, that will inevitably include the choices that will affect others, there is no way to avoid the interconnected condition. We hope that these choices will be ones that are fair, compassionate and bring the best opportunities and the best conditions for the most, choices that do not seek exclusion and that are creative and of value to all. We might wish to serve a higher good, but to see that good as a visible and tangible phenomena in the world around us, will take a bit of attention. I do not feel the individual is so good , it is humanity that is good , we are not so important , it is the world that is of lasting duration and value.

There is no reason why governments should not provide, that is what they are established for, like expansive national mothers. Some people are more independent and self sufficient than other. The location of power is always difficult, but it is a necessary attribute in any human society. How otherwise can people govern and organize a complicated civilization. Hierarchies of power , government, religious , celebrity even, confer power in the ever ascending pyramids, with the iconic apex as representation of the structure of the organism. Human society is formally structured in this way. Still I feel the" information Age' should bring greater freedom not less, as the hierarchical piles became imbued with a more mathematical suchness, via the information based problem solving abilities, they should become more intelligent and sensitive creatures, but that dynamic could easily go the other way as well, into more layers of isolated and closed down systems and justified mechanisms for exclusion. Genuine application of the theory of Information potential is what will make the difference, but those applications needs to be brought to bear within an international legislative condition, if we are to see quick and suitable results.

Yes my friend Marjorie wrote the Department of Peace papers and even helped prepare the legislative bill. What was really interesting to me was our discussion about totalitarian values, M agreed with me, that the "department of peace" was symbolic of our arrival at the non-political totalitarian condition, after all how can you legislate for something as totally personal as PEACE . Marjorie also agreed with me that the way to destroy the beast extant was to infiltrate and then consume or assimilate it from the inside , like me Marjorie has a vivid imagination .

Love Amalie
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

If this doesn't work out ie; if ISST topic does not get into Congress and Senate within the next few months , say by February, then I intend to finish up my book on the subject and let fate take it's course, having done everything I could for intervention, and made what intellectual contributions that were possible from my side. I have gone grey already, Marjorie Zamora has fared far worse than me , I fear this enterprise has killed her perhaps, but she knew that might happen and even so she was prepared to accept responsibility.
So it's going to be YOUR VISION of ISST or nothing at all?

Both you and Zamora will not consider joining us?

You don't want to be part of a slightly different future than your exact vision?

I mean.... nearly everything you mentioned was a good idea except for a few political angles that perhas you overlook. Perhaps a different non-political , non-legislative approach?.

We have the freedom to talk about it openly, however some would not dare to comment on anything we are going to try and do. Those who oppose us will just try strangling us with regulations to prevent us from going against their vested interests.I don't want to discourage you but; -as a team we are NOT going to fall behind "your every wish".
In lieu of this, we are going to throw you the ball to see how you can handle it as a full fledged team player.

You say Space treaty is your game, and I say you just have a "job tittle" in mind for yourself in an an old military facility. You want to refer all the tough "you-figure-it-out-tech" to "someone else" because you simply understand the basic notions and therefore you are comfortable with the future as you see it in your mind's eye.

There is a whole crew of like minded individual who want to hear from you about the details of your plans. We also want you to read about our journey together in this forum. It helps for you to see some of the issues that already influences our various points of view. You should read many of the past posts. Seriously. It would help you understand the rest of your friends here.

There are a bunch of highly trained computer specialists which are members of this forum, and any one of us could contribute so much to your program if you would consider diverting a few specific issues in a different fashion.
I'm not sure what or how we should change your exact way of looking at your career ambitions, however I feel there is a way that many of us could work together to bring many of your written visions as well as our own into some sort of You-tube film that we can begin spreading around.

Just try not to jump to any conclusions about anything just yet. We are just talking about a possible alternative to your drop dead project dates next year.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

My dear Ms. Amalie,
I thought carefully and deeply before responding to your post. Here is my reply.
The disolusionment seems to be total for you.

But I somehow wonder if your argument is not a self defeating one.

You seem to be saying that the general situation shows us that policies doe not make genuine changes, therefore it is not worthwhile to pursue policies , which cannot make a difference anyway.

In a democratic court of law a prisoner is deemed innocent until proven guilty , but you have given public policy such a bad reputation, that it has been put down before the trial, as being unworthy of representation.
On the contrary I am not disillusioned, I am realistic in my approach to change. Policies are affirmations of the changes that are inherent in the shift in how people think. And I am not saying that public policy is an of itself, such a bad thing. What I am saying is that until people generally become more open in the way they conduct themselves, appreciative of the differences in individuals and not defensive regarding themselves and the small groups (or large groups) they belong to, we are not going to participate in effective policy or treaty, because agreements will not be honored, or at the very least, they will only be honored so long as they remain self serving to the agreeing parties.

In the court of common law as prescribed by the united States Constitution, we are all innocent until proven guilty. But in the “laws” of legislative bills and enactments under U.S. Code and Executive Order, the Constitutional Rights are suspended in the name of national security and the Patriot Act. All of which are clear violations of Constitutional Law. For a prisoner to be held indefinitely and labeled an “enemy combatant” by military or government law enforcement agencies, violates our rights as Americans, yet the majority of Americans view this as a necessity to prevent another attack on American soil.
Military interests should be directed into genuine and co-operative global security structures, now obtainable from space because that is where military intelligence locates . Industrial, corporate and economic values should be quickly directed into better styles and practices for resource conservation and environmental assurance . That is possible within the international informational platform provided by ISST , which brings forward expertise and co-operation as key factors for the enabling of economic flows into badly needed infrastructures .
It is that thinking that leads me to feel that you are being naïve. Nowhere in the course of our history has the military been willing to cooperate with civilian welfare unless it was directly aligned with their own objectives. Industry as a whole has been resolutely negligent in issues pertaining to the health and welfare of civilians, and the concerns of the environment, lobbying government agencies and elected representatives to ignore science and see only their views as being important. A good example is the fact that we are not vigorously creating alternative energy sources to replace the high cost of oil based fuels. Our own auto industry is suffering because they themselves refuse to produce energy efficient vehicles, even with federal mandates and policy to move them into that direction. Efficiency standards are constantly being compromised to lower standards, rather than reaching higher.

Both the pharmaceutical and oil industries claim high prices and tax breaks respectively are necessary for R & D when they spend more on marketing than they do on R & D. Their top executives garner salaries in the tens of millions of dollars in addition to stock options that match those enormous salaries. Top drug company execs earned over $70,000,000.00 with stock options that closely match that amount. And they have successfully lobbied Congress to prohibit Medicare and other health plans from negotiating discounts for bulk purchases, forcing many citizens to seek drugs in other nations or choose between food and drugs.
I am not naive, I am very practical, people will not give anything up, but they will look for ways to optimize what they have for a better result, and that does not necessarily mean taking advantage at the expense of another .

I have changed myself already, I have spent most of my life looking at my mind and my motivation through the powerful lens of Tibetan Buddhist practice. I have decided that I am not so important and do not really need so much attention, and I have decided to work for humanity instead.
I would say that you are important, and your contribution to the world is bigger than self, and more powerful than even you may realize. Consider the work of Mother Theresa, and imagine then the importance of one person working to make a difference in the world. Government is always asking citizens to make sacrifices, to give something up. I remember the gas "rationing" during the 1970's that my parents said was similar to such things during wartime.
Treaties do not cost much , they do not cost $10,000,000 like the X prize. Treaties can be undertaken for no money at all, because they are public policy vehicles and not commercial ones. There is a big difference. When I went to DC I was not allowed to collect money or pay for my program, US government cannot take money from me for a treaty either . Policy legislation is a protected condition, it has nothing to do with how much money you have or how powerful you are, it is to do with the emergence of a policy solution to a policy condition.
Even though many nations signed and supported the Kyoto Agreement, the United States refused. So while treaties and public policy may seem to mean something, the reality based on results prove contrary. And even when an agreement such as the Geneva Conventions are agreed upon, there are some that will make exceptions and judge such agreements do not apply when faced with the “new” enemies that we are dealing with today. With all of the atrocities of Nazis, Fascists, Japanese Imperialists, Communists, etc. what set us apart was our humanitarian treatment of prisoners. Now granted their may have been isolated cases of abuse, but the acts were deemed criminal and the perpetrators were prosecuted and punished. And although your views are idealistic, the bulk of the world's policies are determined by the wealth and power that is wielded within elite circles.
The UN charter was put together by a small group of academics based in Stanford. This group composed and drew up the charter, and then printed, bound and published it. When the heads of State decided to ratify that document they came to San Francisco and were hosted in individual rooms at the local hotels which each sponsored a few distinguished guests. The San Francisco Library provided a room for the delegates to gather in. The room was furnished with some shelves of relevant books that the library staff thought would provide interesting reading material. One morning they all went down to the Hearbst Theatre and signed the UN Charter .
All true and yet how many times have signatory nations violated that charter? We as a nation have violated UN policy in the invasion of other nations. How can we expect Iran to honor the UN charter when we have violated many times?
I do not think anyone will support or sponsor me much, not even the trendy silicon valley firms who pay such lip service to progressive values. But that does not mean that an original US space treaty is not possible. Not at all. I personally do not accept that public policy begins and ends with corporations or sponsorship of that type, that condition is not nothing something that I can entertain.
Unless you are looking to create an organization, no I do not think you will get any sponsorship is the form of capital. I do feel that if you were offering the silicon valley firms an opportunity to profit from a space policy which would open markets to them, then yes, I do think they have the financial wherewithal and incentive to sponsor and support your endeavors. I just do not feel that it can be done in the present climate, since there are very few endeavors that can gain such support. That does not mean that the opportunity will not present itself, and I can foresee that time approaching. But just as you cannot build a house without a good foundation, your ISST initiative will need to establish a firm footing first.

The Sir Richard Branson/Burt Ruttan venture already has a marketable commodity. In fact, they already have a waiting list of patrons eager for a short trip to the upper reaches of the Earth's atmosphere, and are willing to pay handsomely for the opportunity. High tech firms may join in your endeavors also, once they can see a benefit from the policy.

I remember someone claiming that you were putting the cart before the horse, and I am beginning to agree with that assessment. It's not that your ideas lack merit, but I don't think the world is quite ready for what you are about. But it will be ready soon.
People do have the right for choice, that will inevitably include the choices that will affect others, there is no way to avoid the interconnected condition. We hope that these choices will be ones that are fair, compassionate and bring the best opportunities and the best conditions for the most, choices that do not seek exclusion and that are creative and of value to all. We might wish to serve a higher good, but to see that good as a visible and tangible phenomena in the world around us, will take a bit of attention.
That was exactly my point. We are all interconnected and the choices we make always effect others to a greater or lesser degree. Attention? How about awareness? We must be aware of how our actions will effect the world around us. Was the industrial revolution aware of the effects of pollution and climate changes? And now that they are aware of these things, are they willing to change their behaviors for the good of the global community?

We each as individuals share the responsibility to act responsibly, and to look beyond the short term benefits toward the global impacts of our actions. Did the Crusaders foresee how their persecutions would effect the world of the future, that is the world we current live in? Would that have changed their actions were they capable of seeing the future world?

Today we have super computing power that can model the results of our actions. Yet even when the data suggests harmful effects to the world, that data is either skewed or ignored so that business as usual can be conducted.
There is no reason why governments should not provide, that is what they are established for, like expansive national mothers. Some people are more independent and self sufficient than other. The location of power is always difficult, but it is a necessary attribute in any human society. How otherwise can people govern and organize a complicated civilization. Hierarchies of power , government, religious , celebrity even, confer power in the ever ascending pyramids, with the iconic apex as representation of the structure of the organism.
Do you honestly feel that someone is more adept than yourself in determining how best to live your life? Do you really think that religion offers true salvation, now or in the afterlife? I have spent my entire life looking at how we are subjects of religion and government, and you are now telling me that they are there for my benefit? Have you not read Thomas Paine's Common Sense? Are you aware of why Jefferson insisted on the right to bear arms and the prohibition of a central bank be included within the Constitution?

First, while I do agree that all people are endowed with inalienable rights, the rights to free will, choices that effect the lives of themselves and their loved ones, I do not feel that anyone else has the right to impose their will upon me. I love my fellow humans and I cry when I know of the deaths and destruction perpetrated on one another. The lack of love and compassion is the root cause. The belief that you have to put someone down to rise up, feeds the greed and selfish behaviors. I do not feel that we are genetically bad people. These are learned behaviors. What I propose is learning a new way of living amongst others. A way of cooperation and not conflict. That does not mean that everyone should live in abodes of equal size and bare necessity. It means that everyone has a right to make their lives as they see fit. To obtain education based on their application of intelligence and desire, not their ability to pay for it.

I want honesty to be something that is ubiquitous, and being in service to the community exciting and rewarding. Not in recognition of your deeds by others, but that warm fuzzy feeling that comes from being a loving and caring person, knowing that what I did today made a positive difference in the life of another. I want someone that has illness to be cured, not because they can pay for it, but because they require it to sustain their life, and maintain a high quality of life.

I want the world to be a transparent society, where nothing needs to be hidden except those intimacies between lovers or the time spent handling personal hygiene. I want to see the world share space exploration and colonize planets and moons across our solar system., for science as well as for resources. And perhaps when we can achieve a harmonious existence among ourselves, we will be more tolerant and accepting of life elsewhere.
Yes my friend Marjorie wrote the Department of Peace papers and even helped prepare the legislative bill. What was really interesting to me was our discussion about totalitarian values, M agreed with me, that the "department of peace" was symbolic of our arrival at the non-political totalitarian condition, after all how can you legislate for something as totally personal as PEACE . Marjorie also agreed with me that the way to destroy the beast extant was to infiltrate and then consume or assimilate it from the inside , like me Marjorie has a vivid imagination .
First, perhaps because the term “totalitarian” conjures up images of enslavement I would prefer a different word. And I also see PEACE as a condition that manifests when love is given unconditionally to all and by all. Finally, I prefer the way Merlin chose to handle the likes of Mordred, by turning his back and moving forward. Put no more energy into the beast. Feed it not, and it will starve. Creation begins with that which we imagine, and the more vividly we can imagine, the more energy we can place into creating that which we visualize.

Thoughts create, therefore I imagine peace as manifest in my reality. I ask others to see the world as if we are creating peace, by acknowledging its existence in our lives. But it also requires that we act in a manner that is conducive to peace living within and among us. Do not hate others because they cannot see the love and peace, rather love them and be about love, so that they can experience love in their lives. Regardless of what we are taught in schools or in houses of worship, our experiences are what teaches us the lessons best.

Experiential learning is a most powerful tool, and I am grateful to those that brought that insight into my life. It is only through my sharing it with others that I have the opportunity to give back, so others may carry the experiences out into the world.

With love and peace,

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Trickfox.

I have always wanted to join forces with you and your friends, as you already know, it is a very miserable situation flapping around like this by myself. I don't care who has VISIONS, you or anyone else can have as many as you like, feel free to go right ahead. But that is not how or why this job will get done, it will get done because of a practical and decisive initiative that fits the needs and underlying momentum of the current overall situation.

I will join you of course, I can probably drag Marjorie Zamora in the door if you really want her on board. M is a bit difficult sometimes especially if you ask her to edit your stuff, just chews it up, and is also very politically minded. Marjorie was responsible for discovering Oliver North in the jungles of San Salvador, that was when she was a graduate student on a hike with her lady friends. Remember the Contra scandal, M is quite capable of bringing down a government without blinking an eyelid.

But I have some reservations, there is something going on between M and Carol Rosin/ Alfred at ICIS. There also is/or was something going between Marjorie's friends and Barrack Obama and another mate of both Marjorie and Carol/Alfred , the dreaded Dennis Kucinich is still lurking around somewhere in the background as well. There are a lot of AGENDAS in here. Global domination agendas, it is very heavy stuff and it is very dangerous.

I do not mind joining forces, doing the work and getting ISST down to congress, one way or another (that might even turn out to mean working with the Republicans, which would be a very direct route into the hawks nest) but I really cannot be railroaded and exploited any more, I have seen nothing but this sort of underhand tactic since I started and I will protect myself from acquiring any more in that way. As far as I am concerned any one of my so-called associates past, present and future is quite capable of turning round and knifing me in the back. Not literally of course, but through the typical tactics of neglect, disenfranchisement and the making of sideways and exclusionary alliances. If you want me (and Marjorie) to join forces then you must make the provisions ( npo's /consortiums etc… ) that ensure a proper and collective working basis and protect us all against the provisional dangers. There are people who will want to stop this change from happening, not because they actually do not want it to happen, but because they do not want to that kind of co-operative style, they do not wish to see a team effort. Sociopath loners like that will readily take all your scattered intellectual energies, appropriate them, turn them around and then represent themselves as being the motivating agents for change.

I really don't understand how a treaty can be a non-legislative organism, perhaps you could explain? As I have said before I am not really interested in politics, Carol told me " I will work with anyone " and I thought that was a very reasonable attitude.

Wishes are not much use here anymore, planning and structure might be, but you will have to define what are the objectives from your side. I have made mine pretty clear I think.

I am quite sure your group could create the proper tangibles that are needed in order to publicize and implement a US space treaty initiative. But you have not even agreed that that is what you want to do, yet?. If that is what you want to do, then you might consider 1.if the name of the treaty will stand as is
2 if my work to date can be considered as the preliminary ground.

Of course and you know this already, the treaty is an American one until the day after it has been signed by the US President, then it becomes the property of the international community and Canada is just as likely to support and develop the theme into ratification as are France and Britain all of which you mentioned as allies.

I shouldn't worry too much about being shut down by "regulations " as far as I know, I and the ISST are well protected so far, kind of properly registered even and I have done nothing illegal or even unorthodox. It is quite legal for me to do this work, as I am recently naturalized and I am begin to at last even have a few beginning academic credentials as well, through submitting papers to space conferences, writing articles and so on.

You are right about the job title, I am even designing a uniform for the ISST work force. You don't have to wear it, so don't worry, you can be the men in black, right?

Why shouldn't I design stuff and makes things pretty. Why do you want me to let someone else do this job, someone who does not even see what I have seen and what I will see, and who might well be just really be only looking for a well paid job?

I can't do tech, I do not know how to write a software program, but I do understand exactly how tech works and I can help to advise the complex tech structures that constitute the substance of an " active " space treaty utilization platform. I also understand how social and cultural structures operate and I can help to bring about the fine mesh and the details that represent ISST true ability for civil society enhancement.

I have some skills, they are not the same as yours I know, they are not "tech - specs" but that does not mean they do not have value in their own sphere of operations.

You said, "consider diverting a few specific issues in a different fashion".

What do you want diverted and to where should it go? I don't mind at all which end of this you want to pick up .I am confused if there is something you would like to do, please go ahead, if you want me to umbrella something that you are doing inside some sort of treaty, "tech spec" or some kind of outreach, tell me how and why so I will actually understand what it is you guys are up to, because at the moment to tell the truth I really don't have any idea at all "what you are actually up to".

No sorry, Last I heard was Kevin was dreaming about red blood worms something to do with mosquito's eggs, which I told him were actually latent mental potentials or bindu's (points of origination) manifesting as red blood worms, because of the causative conditions . How do you expect me to think about anything in a logical way any more.

I have become like a huge monolith. Underneath one of the temples in the Mayan jungle they found a temple with a lot of jade. The ground under the courtyard had been laid layer upon layer of rock reaching down to about 40 feet perhaps. I think that when the priests did a lot of meditation, they became very heavy, like levitation but in reverse. So the reason that the ground was very deep was because the deity needed some solid base to stand on. The track that carries the space shuttle to launch has deep gravel and rock beds as well, to hold up the weight of the shuttle, like the weight of the man/god when he descended from the temple at the top of the pyramid.

You said "some sort of You-tube film"

Why not, please just go right ahead. It really wouldn't take much to get this whole treaty thing up and running out the door. I have no money though, so if blasting ISST "full on" requires me to travel around film studios in order to be interviewed and stuff like that, it would be difficult for me unless there was some way of getting a few expenses, via your NPO perhaps or is that being set up for something other cause, I could be on your NPO payroll as a consultant which is totally legal. Why don't you just tell me WHAT you are up to? The suspense is deadly.

Quite frankly I think, and you will not like this much, especially FM No Static At All… that we should create an ISST corporation in the US straightway as well. A corporation can attract international investment, pay for US Treaty Lobby if needed and make money from "tech specs" around the ISST implementation platforms. Google grew up in 10 years, starting with two guys and a couple of computers, mind you someone did give them $100,000 to get things going. I could always sell my house, that would give a few start up funds.

I think ISST Corporation would be the biggest one eve, big enough even to run the entire planet!

So if that all worked out in a while, you would all be happy and very rich, including FM who has no need for money anyway, and I will just sneak off by myself and go "hang out" in the 8-acre "hangar" (joke did you get it) with my silly, self-conscious uniform on.

Uniform is:
Light blue linen/ hemp dress/skirt/trousers suits with long tailored jackets to the knees, white silk shirts and woven cotton star spotted ties and scarves. Or you could wear an orange hemp jumpsuit, the hat has a wide woven straw brim. The other style of hat to wear with the suit it is shaped like a lifeboat with little enamel badges, embroidery and tassels all over it.

Interior of the hangar will be 8 acres of huge orange Ikea armchairs (I like IKEA design) with humungous digital screens hanging on long chains and lots of potted plants covered in fruit. The nerds, that is you guys will hang out in the large, connected and Air-conditioned cubicles, which are set back from the safety, insured balconies around the interior upper fuselage. Don't worry about workspaces, if this particular arrangement does not suit you, then you can go and hang out at the humungous Google campus, which is just down the Ames road, we can merge with them as well in a couple of years, inside the fast expanding Nasa Ames techno conspiracy. There will be small shuttle buses running around the buildings and bikes to ride as well, so everyone can park their cars over by the highway. It will look very colorful and grand like a Cecil B De Mill film set, when it is done. Nice colors, kind of soft LA pastels..Bit like Yucca Valley perhaps, but lots of shining silver and white on the Hangar.

In 1886 the Spanish governor gave the 1000 acres to a native Indian called Ysidro. It was one of the few land grants that were made. A few years later the Indian sold the land to an English entrepreneur (can't remember name) anyway the Englishman owned a quicksilver mine. Significant that it was mercury, the alchemist's stone. That was the point at which the land became a financial instrument. Money from the mine might have been used to pay for the land. The land had become monetized. Two years later the Englishman lost his life, I think it was on a trip home. So Ysidro stayed on living at the land by himself, which then became known as Ysidro's farm. One day in 1926 the navy announced that it would build two bases for air blimps (reconnaissance vehicles, that had been used successfully in the first world war). The east coast would get one blimp and the west coast would get one blimp. San Francisco and San Diego were contending for the west coast base and SF people decided to raise money and buy some land for the base. They later brought Ysidro's farm for that purpose, not sure if that was from Ysidro or from a descendent. They paid $350,000 a lot of money for the I,000 and the government later accepted the land from the SF people and paid them one dollar for it. There was a Spanish name for the land, I forgot, and I even forgot where I wrote that down. The first word is Los Possilomos, but whole name in English means " the little wells of the souls "

Alan took some pictures of me and the hangar. He will try and send them to you tomorrow via my web-site, because we need an external server to post, not our computer storage.

Love Amalie
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Amalie,

Although your private message (?) to Trickfox is certainly interesting , I wonder why it is posted for all of the Forum to see. If you realize that this is happening, why not address all of us? If you do not, then I question your own security. Linda
Trickfox
The Magician

It's about "the caroline group"

Post by Trickfox »

I guess I'm asking you to READ MORE ABOUT US and our past association together Amalie. Some of us want to be associated together somehow but we have not completey decided how to do that unless we agree on the structure of a charter documentation for "a consortium of private ventures", mixed in with an "Internet Technology Centered Civil Service Support Organization" that we simply call "the NPO".

I think you could definatly lead some ideas in certain ways. (especially since a major component of this science is space based technology)

-But what if you learn that you are not alone, and there are OTHER woman "in this" who are just as intelligent powerfull and strong-willed as you are. They are participating in our forum also, and I'm not suggesting that anyone 'lead" anything just yet. I'm just asking for you to listen a bit more about how we got together in this forum in the first place, and continue sharing with us. I have a feeling something good will happen soon but I have no "drop dead agenda" about any specific plans. I don't think anyone else in our group does either.

Part of the success in forming our cooperative group of individuals is to get along with each other without the "pecking order" concept. There is no "big Boss who has all the money" in our group. Sometimes people just decide to group together out of conviction. I don't mean "personal goal" oriented conviction, I mean "objective conviction" to make a better environment. We often look for a common reference in this place, but it is too weird to try and do this in a place like the rabit hole. The abstract creeps-in to disturb that reality we think we understand so well. WE NEED this discordian concept because "it" (discordianism) is what keeps us the sharpest in developing new ideas and concepts.

Let me ask you Amalie. To what cause, if any, -do you pledge allegiance to?
Remember the whole world could be watching here!

Mark Culpepper once told me that this was too difficult a concept to fathom and that my question could not be answered. (in an open internet forum)

Amalie.... do you know the story of "the Caroline Group"???

I am not being unreasonable here by asking you to look at some of the information about this "group of citizens" from various nations. Seems to me like you might be able to grasp a lot of what we share in this forum if you read the story of "the Caroline Group" during the second world war.

Perhaps if you ask Paul, he would agree to forward the work on "the book" he has done so far.

I don't necessarilly wish to speak on behalf of all who are participating here so I'm asking others to check on what I have said and indicate if they agree or disagree with what I just said.

trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com