Bob Dylan She Belongs To Me

By popular request: over the years, MANY songs have been mentioned as seeming pertinent to our story. Some might show up in the soundtrack when the movie gets made. So, what songs do you think we should keep in mind? Each song can have its own thread in this forum, along with links to lyrics and/or YouTube files. Have fun.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Bob Dylan She Belongs To Me

Post by twigsnapper »

Knowing from experience, The song Morgan most associated with the love of his life.
http://www.bobdylan.com/songs/belongs.html
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Bob Dylan She Belongs To Me

Post by Paul S. »

Pertinent lyric:

"She wears an Egyptian ring
It sparkles before she speaks."

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

There has been a discussion about the exchange of Lindas Lapis ring for a New York City token. Mention too was made of Spauding and long walks in the cold. I challenge some of you on this forum ( and you will know who you are) to note the lyrics of this even more closely.

In fact some of the lyric flashed across the airways today, as a matter of fact. But thats not the part I am talking about. For those of you who are using MarkCs favorite word ( HUH?) its alright, go to the next message. To the others ... I salute you too. twigsnapper
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

AM,

I don't know where the ring is now. Wish I did.

It was always a larger ring than I normally wore. When Dad gave it to me he sort of apologized for that but both of us were afraid to have it " sized" because we felt that the heat of the process might crack the stone ... so I did the typical highschool thing and either put tape on the back or wore it on a chain around my neck. I was told later that some of the kids thought that I was " going steady" .... then I REALLY upset their viewpoint when I did find a senior year boyfriend and started wearing his ring too.

Later when I gave Howie his ring back I started wearing my " Eqyptian ring" on my finger and thats where Morgan first noticed it. I wore that ring for ..... for nine years...... until it became important to give it to Morgan.

I sort of felt that if the ancients felt that it would give the wearer a special connection and protection from " the other side" ... that he ... of all people . deserved to wear it.

And your point about the mining location is interesting indeed. Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM2,
Dodecahedra, the point on a sphere is what?
Ask Mr liebniz, He saw the code given to rosy.
Also look at gravitation by M C Escher, his paintings are all on this link,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.C.Escher
The Reguler division of the plane is stunning.
kevin
fibonacci is king
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Kevin,
Nice links! So that is THAT guy! Have seen some of his work before. Brilliant.

I like this one too!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sky_and_Water_I

Gravity reminds me of the mandalas.

Here is the one that I am drawn to most. I have it as wallpaper on my pc.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... n%26sa%3DN

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

I am not sure that linked right..

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... n%26sa%3DN

It is number 9. Rainbow Spiral

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

It did it again.

click Mandala Tour

check out number 9

skyfish
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Skyfish,
I can see what You mean, thats possibly the planet?
The pyramid at Giza will be on one of those points, and Dr Browns lab in Hawai on one of the others?
The points where lapis lazuli are created will be geometrically important too, not only geometrically but universally?
I have just watched an A-wax plane(I think thats what they are called?, big sort of ball underneath it,) flying straight along an alignment I know very well, coincidence?
Limestone was created at the sea floor once, but if the skin of the planet is akin to a balloon, then it can push up and down, but the geometry will remain.
Each type of material must have been formed by the relative harmonic frequencies it was subjected to?, and will thus respond accordingly to it's maker as such, Lapis may be from headquarters ?

Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM,

I want to set the record straight here. I told Ms Brown about Staten Island and Vassilatos from my notes from about two years ago. I never read anything in regard to Lost Science for my impression was, that he was of the same calibre as Mr. Moore, who Victoria would love to ask a few questions of.

Ms. Brown doesn't have my notes, she can't really answer your questions. However, when it comes to Spalding Gray (correct spelling), she would be better in that arena.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

AM...the reference to " Egyptian ring" is what links these thoughts to this particular thread. Lets adjourn to another thread for the rest of the discussion because we will be way off topic if we stay. Thanks Linda