Looking for an article detailing 'black projects' (B-2 etc)

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Looking for an article detailing 'black projects' (B-2 etc)

Post by Trickfox »

Mark I was not intending to offend what you do, but I would like to know plainly if any of the work you have done has actally come to some conclusive end with any kind of benefit to mankind other than "entertainment" perhaps. From what you have been showing us, You are simply repeating what Tesla was doing decades ago. Are you hidding some kind of revolutionary new energy exploitation device?

If so...Then please accept my appology.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Mark Bean wrote:

It is of my opinion that there is nothing close to "childs play" regarding explorers & experimenters interacting with millions of volts. http://www.reallycoolscience.com/images/MyBigOne.jpg
If Tesla were alive, you would remind him of Edison.

Disapointed,

Mark Bean
I have one question, what is it's application?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Gravity well
Space Cadet

Post by Gravity well »

Rose, a gigantic THANK YOU! I'm still waiting for a photocopy of the original article but this is even better.

Anyone else amazed at what those researches talked in 1992? Now, 16 years after, a whole new generation of 'black project' scientists is working on all kinds of problems. I can't even fathom what they're working on now.
Mark Bean
Space Cadet

Post by Mark Bean »

Greetings,

In response to...

Mikado
What I am willing to publicy divulge with no specific details at this time:
The aplications for this device are numerous. First of all, it is not a Tesla Coil, but a Magnifying Air Core Resonate Transformer. Like a Tesla Coil but with the addition of an extra Secondary Coil. In conjuction with additional apparatuses it will transmit wireless power which can be recieved and utilized. Also applies to virtually operated robotics, land, air & sea vehicles that would no longer be dependant of fossil fuels or even batteries, (as we know them today). It primarily serves as another tool to help understand the "nature of nature". It also helps in the research & developmnet of better insulated materials for structures, aircraft, land & sea vehicles. Lightning protection devices and services and so on. Development of avionics and space drive systems.

Of course, it has eye candy value as well. This helps financially support continuing development & construction of whatever is concieved.

I think you get the idea,

Mark Bean
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Mark Bean wrote:Greetings,

In response to...

Mikado
What I am willing to publicy divulge with no specific details at this time:
The aplications for this device are numerous. First of all, it is not a Tesla Coil, but a Magnifying Air Core Resonate Transformer. Like a Tesla Coil but with the addition of an extra Secondary Coil. In conjuction with additional apparatuses it will transmit wireless power which can be recieved and utilized. Also applies to virtually operated robotics, land, air & sea vehicles that would no longer be dependant of fossil fuels or even batteries, (as we know them today). It primarily serves as another tool to help understand the "nature of nature". It also helps in the research & developmnet of better insulated materials for structures, aircraft, land & sea vehicles. Lightning protection devices and services and so on. Development of avionics and space drive systems.

Let's see, if I have understood what you have said is that it will do everything but cure the common cold.

Of course, it has eye candy value as well. This helps financially support continuing development & construction of whatever is concieved.

I suppose it does have eye appeal as well as appealling to the FCC for throwing all kinds of harmonics through out the spectrum.

I think you get the idea,

You thought wrong, I don't, that is why I asked and now I have an answer that are only hypotheticals but I still do not see a direct application.

Thanks for you time,

Mikado

Mark Bean
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Post by Victoria Steele »

DAMN MARK1

Fits right in there with the ....Lets stop TALKING idea. iF this is your idea of simple "eyecandy" with " benefits" OH YEA!

I will always ALWAYS ewmwmber you standing in front of the audience there in Laughlin and saying that you felt tha the work of Townsend Brown equalled or maybe someday will surpass that of Tesla. I couldn't shake that and thats what got me where I am standing today.

I understand how difficult the last several years have been for you/ I don't even KNOW a person who has survived the car accidents/pedestrian thumps that you have encountered but just maybe that is all behind you now.

You know Morgan encountered a sort of " rebirth" when he was so sick. Maybe thats what is in store for you too? Maybe, for all of your lingering problems you still have much to contribute and you will soon see the path to all of that.

Anyone someday who might be able to direct lightning bolts has my entire attention!!!! oh .... should I add the heh heh heh heh with all the creative glee that goes with it!!! Victoria
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

I have to thank everyone here on this particular topic thread for helping to remind me that there is indeed a guiding spirit which has a wonderful sense of humor, even if I don't see it sometimes.

First we had to deal with Richard Hulls remarks, Which were " spot on" ( as Mr. Twigsnapper is fond of saying) but which , maybe some of you will understand more than others, really ruffled some feathers. And the oddest thing is that most of us did not disagree with the main body of what he had to say at all. In fact I found Pauls response to what he had to say even more creative than ever before. Richard helped him focus on what was needed to move forward and that certainly has to be viewed as an entirely good thing.

No, it was the dismissive attitude that got some of us who protect Dads name. Thank you Victoria for stepping forward the way that you did and thank you grinder even for asking Paul why he didn't. ( But I need to say right now... I entirely understood why Paul didn't comment. Thats not what he is supposed to do .... he is sticking to his role here and hoisting flags and starting fights is really not part of it.

But here is where the cosmic haha starts forming. One of the things that upset us all so was that Richards remarks slammed not only Dad but they discounted Teslas work too in some respects. The two of them were mentioned remember. Tesla .... and not far behind him ... Brown .....

You all beginning to see the quiet humor developing here folks? Just take a look at that piece of " eyecandy" that Mark posted. And then read what Victoria had to say. Tesla and Brown, Tesla and Brown. Tesla and Brown. And here we have the people forming up new and old associations that feature just that combination. Skoff all he wants but Richard is soon going to be looking at a wave of enthusiasm for those two individuals and no amount of dismissive attitude is going to be able to stand up against the force of what is coming. All I can ask you all is .... Do you see it too? Linda
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Code: Select all

He's right...... I agree completely. These applications are the most important new frontiers in the quest for our future generation to survive. Certainly this not just "child's play", however until you actually told us that you were trying to transmit energy to power other devices and all those other things you mentioned just now, I had no idea you had intentions of doing so, and neither did Mikado ....All we have seen (by reputation) are the demonstrations of your "eye candy".

Bravo to you Marc Bean!! Your quest to deliver Electrical energy without wires is quite noble. The Tesla system at it's finest hour.

All the suff I was doing may have been a bit more complex and dangerous but it was then and is now totally useless. Weapons of war and mass destrucion. What a waste!!! (except for the "cookie cooler" of course)

I'm glad Marc Bean is now with Qualight, and Andrew now has a very competent associate to help him.

I'm just going to keep plowing away at some "toy ideas" about communications and try to figure ou more about this FTM business.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:He's right...... I agree completely. These applications are the most important new frontiers in the quest for our future generation to survive. Certainly this not just "child's play", however until you actually told us that you were trying to transmit energy to power other devices and all those other things you mentioned just now, I had no idea you had intentions of doing so, and neither did Mikado ....All we have seen (by reputation) are the demonstrations of your "eye candy".

Trickfox, the only item I agree with are the areas that were mentioned as applications. With the knowledge that you have in dealing with HV supplies and the inherent problems associated with same I find it difficult that you would ascribe to the notion that the coil in the picture can be readily adaptable to some of the applications put forth? I will not go into a dissertation of those problems but you totally know what they are and there may even be some that are hidden until further steps are taken. Answer me this question Trickfox, how many people watching this display were irradiated within a given area, you pick the area.
Mark wrote:The aplications for this device are numerous. First of all, it is not a Tesla Coil, but a Magnifying Air Core Resonate Transformer. Like a Tesla Coil but with the addition of an extra Secondary Coil. In conjuction with additional apparatuses it will transmit wireless power which can be recieved and utilized.

Transmission of wireless power from a coil that emits what essentially are lightning bolts. As much as I hate cut and paste here is something:

Tesla became the first man to create electrical effects on the scale of lightning. The Magnifying Transmitter produced thunder which was heard as far away as Cripple Creek. People near the lab would observe sparks emitting from the ground to their feet and through their shoes. Some have observed electrical sparks from the fire hydrants (Tesla for a time grounded out to the plumbing of the city). The area around the laboratory would glow with a blue corona (similar to St. Elmo's Fire). One of Tesla's experiments with the Magnifying Transmitter destroyed Colorado Springs Electric Company's generator by backfeeding the city's power generators, and blacked out the city. The company denied Tesla further access to the backup generator's feed if he did not repair the primary generator at his own expense; it was working again in a few days.

On first glance, it would appear that there were a few problems to be ironed out. From your quote: "What I am willing to publicy divulge with no specific details at this time:" I can only assume that you are implying that you either have worked out a solution or are on the verge of it.

Also applies to virtually operated robotics, land, air & sea vehicles that would no longer be dependant of fossil fuels or even batteries, (as we know them today).

Assuming here again, the power to operate this vehicles would be transmitted by your coil?

It primarily serves as another tool to help understand the "nature of nature". It also helps in the research & developmnet of better insulated materials for structures, aircraft, land & sea vehicles. Lightning protection devices and services and so on.

This I do see, the application of the device to test materials.

Development of avionics and space drive systems.

Avionics? Don't see that one unless you are looking at it as a derivative of LORAN in that the receiver can "lock" on to the transmitter and give direction and ranging, sort of like a low grade GPS.
Trickfox wrote: quest to deliver Electrical energy without wires is quite noble. The Tesla system at it's finest hour. I'm just going to keep plowing away at some "toy ideas" about communications and try to figure ou more about this FTM business.
Mr. Trickfox, your statement above has me sitting here and wondering if you have certain answers to the problems associated with such a system. How about the random and harmonic noise that would be generated? What about cell phones users within a given range of the transmitter or anyone operating any electronic device? The world we live in today is much different than the world when Tesla first introduced the concept. Our society is based upon the transmission of power of specific frequency which lends itself readily to the use of the electromagnetic spectrum without the introduction of noise and harmonics. Just turn on a radio and receive any Amplitude Modulated signal during a thunderstorm.

Your entire post has me in a quandry. I have always thought that the Tesla method was more of a "brute" force method. To reinvigorate the idea of wireless power transmission is a direction to go in, however, I see the duplication of Tesla's work parallel to the firm that manufactured a motor to the original specs of the one used by the Wright Brothers. It was temperamental, it was an internal combustion engine however it did do the job even if it could not be continuously run. Would I want to replace the engine in my lawnmower with it?

There are better and more elegant methods.....and I thought you knew them.

Mikado
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Mikado

Thank you ever so much for pointing all that out for me. I, of course, -had already assumed that all those problems would be solved by doing way with all forms of radio spectrum conservation. sort of like "the old wild west before marconi telegraph".
Then there is the dangerous impulse noise issues and radiation/ionization frequency filtering.

Yes indeed, all that stuff would have to be solved, but I'm assuming Mark knows all about this also.
Those problems aren't insurmountable however, and it takes a few bold people like Mark, and now Andrew also, -to try and develop demonstrations of the new technology along with solutions to existing problems.

Coincidentally, Utrawideband communications and similar exotic communiction theories would also benefit from the re-distribution of EM spectrum specifications.

It would be "hell on earth" trying to make the two systems work together. Everything in the "old system" will have to be turned off All ordinary radio systems would instantly have to become digital multiple spread spectrum ad-hock networked. It's just like the TV channels are going to be in 2009.

When the "new power transmission system" is turned on, All those analog radio devices and anything sensitive to those electromagnetic frequencies will become useless like slide rules after the hand held calculator came out.

What do you think Mark? Can there be such a switch in the Tesla/Edison system of energy distribution?
You are wrong about me. I think you probably should remember "George Westinghouse" and how Tesla successfully got along with Westinghouse. Cooperation and respect can continue amongst peers in any group.

Like our enforcer Mikado has pointed out.. ALL The issues must be known before it can be judged which alternative to take.
What if we should find out that wireless energy ditribution causes cancer? I am not posting a negative here, just a caution.

Sorry, I don't know all the answers myself (-as of now at least Mikado), but I'm sure finding out a whole lot rather quickly.

Trickfox
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Post by Victoria Steele »

Where one situation developed by Tesla and so grandly demonstrated by Mark and maybe others .... Wouldn't demonstrations of the things that Townsend Brown thought of show another avenue. Couldn't one thread of work compliment the other? Just like you said Trickfox, things don't always have to be counter to each other. You know ... Morgans " either /or " warnings! So it doesn't have to be only one or the other, Perhaps there is an intentional blending going on here that is meant,

Is that what you see in the future Linda? Is that what you meant. You asked what we see and did we see what you saw too. I have to tell you, I saw it when I listened to Mark talk about Townsend Brown being so important to the world ... as important as Tesla was .... and boy that made an impression on me. And now how absolutely odd it is that those two worlds seem to be converging in the people who have expressed an interest in these men. Gee almost as if there was a design in action here? Victoria
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=796bHaAtlkE
You can never outfox the fox.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

FYI, before Rose kindly had provided the article, I had done some initial research into how to find it. So for future reference if you can't get such articles from the library, there is this reprint service:
Thank you for contacting Aviation Week & Space Technology.

For reprint information, please contact Jenny Wentz at 1-800-360-5549 x130. The email address is [email protected].
Best,
R.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I am just a little confused here. I happened to stumble on this while just sort of messing around looking for information on Deyo/Townsend Brown and this site looked familiar to me. Was this there all the time Andrew or is this a result of the excellent sourcing work by Rose and others? and perhaps you just put this up? I'm feeling sort of silly if it was in the Qualight library all of the time!

http://www.qualight.com/hydro/aviation.htm

Thats the same article, isn't it?

Andrew. Cool site.

MarkC
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

MarkC,

Thanks.

I just put it up the other day after Rose came across it. I try to put relevant articles on the website as we find them.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."