Looking for an article detailing 'black projects' (B-2 etc)

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
arc
Junior Birdman

Re: Looking for an article detailing 'black projects' (B-2 etc)

Post by arc »

HT
It was that word describing the meat between bread slices that seemed oddly but significantly placed to me, just thinking TTB wise in a mass sort of way.

Wouldn't it be interesting to hold a geiger counter up to the plane... lol. I bet the EPA isnt allowed within a mile of that thing, or perhaps just the plastic model in the back of the hanger.

arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

arc,

The K value sucks, whether it be UO or UO2. Don't know about any other combination. But I suppose it is better than pink foam from Lowe's or Home Depot.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Mikado,

I had apple pie for tea, you know how those really small pieces of apple stay on the bottom and form a layer and the covering on top swells up to occupy two thirds before you reach the top, in a litharge sort of way.

arc
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

arc wrote:Mikado,

I had apple pie for tea, you know how those really small pieces of apple stay on the bottom and form a layer and the covering on top swells up to occupy two thirds before you reach the top, in a litharge sort of way.

arc
Mr. arc,

Here in Pennsylvania, and my Mother has some Pennsylvania German in her (yeah, half Italian and the other have is Heinz 57 <g>), Apple Pie never has small pieces in it but I will take your word for it. I do pick up what you are putting down, however. Here is another item for you from my cook book. The mass is in the plates, not the dielectric, the dielectric needs K not mass and that is all she wrote for today!

Take care down under, my friend.

Mikado

PS: I read your link to Vassillatos (sp?). Never read it before. Can you pick the fly crap from the pepper? And who will back it up with results? Who really would want to turn on the switch? And then, can it be turned off? Ponder on that if you find the fly crap.

***edit***
PPS: On another thread, yes Mark, I was up at 7 AM, but Linda? I don't think she sleeps. I noticed you referenced the Latin. Did you ever think that Vassillatos could be derived from "vaccilate"? Perhaps his story is "vaccillating" between truth and fiction and if I were to write under a psuedonym, I would modify the spelling as well. Now, back to waiting on the UPS man.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Indeed Mikado indeed,
Perusing TTB recipe 3187206 it seems to add more spice to the pie, unless this is now a discontinued batch due to incorrect use of the basic ingredients. it seems to make sense in a deliberate asymmetric-lopsided way.
arc
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

arc wrote:Indeed Mikado indeed,
Perusing TTB recipe 3187206 it seems to add more spice to the pie, unless this is now a discontinued batch due to incorrect use of the basic ingredients. it seems to make sense in a deliberate asymmetric-lopsided way.
arc
Yes, and it does make sense and it does work in that paricular recipe but what I am talking about is a totally different approach. Electricity can light a lightbulb or make heat in a coil. Which do you want? If the recipe you quote is akin to the lightbulb than I am going for a heater....have to bake the cake..or was it Lasagna?

Mikado

PS: Another tidbit from my personal cookbook. Whenever the basic ingredient requires the aether, mass MUST always be involved for the gravitic component to rear it's ugly head, in some manner (relative) or another. You must ask yourself this question - Do I wish to be pulled through the aether or do I wish to move myself through the aether? Ponder a bit.
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Mikado14 wrote: You must ask yourself this question - Do I wish to be pulled through the aether or do I wish to move myself through the aether? Ponder a bit.
Pulled, pushed, tugged or moved by self, if I eat enough lasagna, I will certainly have enough requisite mass.

Backpack version, or even woven into clothes at the nano level would be nice. Rocketeer anyone? Unless you had to carry groceries, and then a scooter with a top box?

Blessed are the lasagna makers, for they know how to layer. I suppose that goes for bakers and hair stylists (from the late 70's) also...

R.
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Yes Radomir

When you find a good recipe theres only one thing for it, more of it.
arc
Griffin
Senior Officer

Food for thought

Post by Griffin »

The Daoist (Taoist) and Chan/Zen traditions advise us to make life a meditation. It’s nice when we can enjoy a meal that is particularly conducive to this. As to pasta, as much as I enjoy good lasagna with its wavy edges, I particularly relish a nice dish of fusilli pasta. Its spiral-helix shape can lead me into a gustatory meditative reflection on the spiraling energies that are so basic to our existence, including our own DNA. I just had a delicious fusilli lunch.

Food for thought and something to chew on (al dente). Bon appetite and much gusto!

As ever,

Griffin
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Turns out I made some great lasagna last night.
mmmmm good.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

So happy that you are continuing to eat well Trickfox. For me Lasagna has the instructions " " Apply directly to hips" but that doesn't slow me down from appreciating it! So what are you having today?

And Radomir,
What an interesting conjecture:

"Backpack version, or even woven into clothes at the nano level would be nice. Rocketeer anyone? Unless you had to carry groceries, and then a scooter with a top box?

Woven into clothes? Now theres a thought. Ah! Carrying groceries. Takes the meaning " travel light" to a whole new dimension. <g> Linda
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

In case you are all wondering...
The reason I've taken to make food dishes and eating well, it's because I don't care anymore about research, development and everything I have been trying to do for the past 30 years plus....

I've edited out the rest of this post because it was just too morbid.

I'm on a roller coaster these days, and I'm not sure if it's me or my medications, but I get way out of control with wild mood swings.

Please forgive me.

Trickfox'
Last edited by Trickfox on Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Trickfox,

For the first time perhaps you have left me without a thing to say.
The things I am thinking to say would be highly inappropriate here.

Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
Mon ami,
I live in the shires, in a little village called cropredy, it's magic position well known to Me.
The sound on this is poor, but then again I am one of those singing, nobody dies, nothing ends, all changes, but if YOU really mean it, it all comes around again.
We will all meet on the ledge, what a stupendous TIME to be here , WHY do You think there are so many here now?
So from here in the shires, and I was thinking of all my friends upon here when singing along to this song, by the way, Edmond playing the bugle has never even seen a thing, blind from birth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw1nZQw_V3o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3RMut_8IxQ
Kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Trickfox,

You are tired right now and need rest. It is understandable to be sorrowful as it is a normal emotion to occur after and exhausting event such as yours. Throughout the Bible, there are many stories of great men of faith that performed a wonderful work and the next chapter they are down in the dumps. They had a mountaintop experience one minute, and the next minute they are in the valley.

But we must remember that most of the victories are won in the valley. Raymond, there are people on this forum that do care for you and your health. It is easy to get discouraged but when one is down, the others can lift him up. Just think of where you were 10 years ago when you started your dialysis treatments. You are a miracle already! Don't give up now! You started something amazing and it is easy to get discouraged when we do not see immediate results or the results we would like to see. But we have to keep reminding ourselves as the Navigator says, 'we are all connected.'

So look forward to the future as Dr. Brown did, able to tell his loved ones confidently that 'everything will be alright.' and remember, laughter is the best medicine...

And here's a few things for you to smile about...
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/ ... en/773761/
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/ ... ap/773781/
http://www.palinaspresident.us/

Take care, mon ami, may the FORCE be with you all and have a magical day!

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...