BETA TESTING THE PSYCHOPROPULSOR

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

BETA TESTING THE PSYCHOPROPULSOR

Post by Trickfox »

Hello Everyone

I've been having difficulty trying to develop just the correct method of going about testing the psychopropulsor prototypes. I have a half dozen of them but there is three different models and each of them work differently. The idea is to set up a sequence of profound consciousness diverting signals which are somehow link to a subjective future experience which a beneficiary (person wearing the device) desires to acheive.

In other words, the device is trying to train the beneficiary into listening to a personnal "sixth sense". We call it "the little voice in your head". This may amount to developing a PSI ability if you wish, but hey,... why bother invoking the mystical here when we can use advanced math and a new theory about physics.

What is this new theory you say..... Well.... In a nut shell it is called "looping the singularity". It means taking cognition of the present, and seeking a hidden clue somewhere around you. The clue is subtle and if you understand the term "Deja-vu" then you understand what I'm saying. The principle dictates that you must somehow "SENSE" an opportunity to change something, or decide on an issue being pondered.

Right around now I would introduce the concept of an autonomous psycho-regenesis, however there is a whole book worth of information on time travel paradoxes and the reason why you need to learn all about ....."what some of us in this forum have come to believe and accept".

Instead I would simply ask you to trust me when I say. There is empirical evidence and therefore a definitive causal methodology in this principle. In other words THERE IS REAL SCIENCE BEHIND THIS. The catch 22 is that once you become aware exactly how the psychopropulsor does what it does,...well ...It stops functioning the way it is suppose to function. I believe this happens because the inadvertent awareness of any mystical function collapses the wave of probability of that function, hence the mystical ceases to present itself at the observed time. "Entropy has to be reduced for a fraction of a second for this to occur as a hiccup"

I will spend a lot more time explaining all of this in this thread in the future.

For those of you who want to test the three models, all I can say is that; - as a potential beneficiary, you are invited to understand and believe that "a higher intelligence exists behind all of the mysteries of life". In order to connect to this higher intelligence, you have to look inside of yourself, and make a decision. Is there a way to trust "an impulse"?

What could that impulse be?

Why it is happening WHEN it happens?

I can tell you that I am sure the device will work for you because I know HOW it does it. Unfortunately it won"t work for me now. What will work for me is the destiny in store for me if our clinical beta test goes well. In other words, Once some of you begin to see results, you will probably want to tell others..... DON't do it. At least NOT JUST YET.

Just let me finish proving my thesis on the operating principle first. Someone else will have the chance to make money selling these things, because I have a whole lot bigger project in mind next with the FTM. This psychopropulsor project is only the beginning of what we can do when we start "violating the second law of thermodynamics as it applies to information theory".

There are three steps you must take to obtain a beta, Alpha, or Psi prototype and become a "testing beneficiary". The first step is that you must send a short e-mail to my partner and co-developer Dr. Jean-Luc Rivest. There must be more voices to tell Jean-Luc that this whole project is worth pursuing. So far, there is only three people who believe this can be done up here in Canada. If I get inquiries from Kevin, and others from the US or Australia, then the probability increases that the idea will materialize. I have done nearly everything I can to get a few prototypes built, but I have not finished with the math until I've cracked this final stage. All there is left to do is write the software code for the Travatar, and this is where Beau Kitselman's work fits in neatly. :mrgreen:

Some of you have been selected to participate. Now......you will recieve your individual units.
You will NOW get further instructions on it's use

The Travatar is now ready to interact with the "beneficiary" now that it is ready, you will end up having a very very short discussion with a"dual gendered intelligence". This Travatar will ask you questions and your responses will be used to synchronize the algorithm of the sequency, and once the Travatar has finished it's evaluation, a programmed sequency will be created and loaded into the microprocessor of the Psychopropulsor. The unit will then be assembled with YOUR custom chip in it.

Step3 :wink:
The device will be shipped to you at the address you have sent to me in a private message. Once
The test results will determine which of the three models really works the best, and beware because there will undoubtedly be a control group. This means that you may be sent two units instead of one, and YOU will have to decide which is better of the two.

I'm still working out a lot of details here so if you are not in a hurry please be patient because I have a lot of work to do to get everything ready for these clinical tries. Like I said. I'm paying for everything here and the items necessary to move forward shall manifest itself as they do day after day.

I need a lot of help developing the English version of the book I've nearly finished, but I would like to see how well this merges into the various mystical philosophies. In light of the work By Beau Kitselman, Thomas Towsend Brown, and Wilburt Smith, I don't mind looking into any mathematics that would justify Dr. Dean's Link theory, or Dr Jung's Synchronicity, or Dr. Einstein's "spooky action at a distance". I Think I found something in my mashed potatoes.

Magic is a FNORD :roll:
I don't understand it
I just do it

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: BETA TESTING THE PSYCHOPROPULSOR

Post by Trickfox »

For those of you following the process of beta testing the psychopropulsor I just thought I would bring up the following microchip specification which MAY or MAY NOT be used in one of the field tested models you will be recieving.

AL5100 RF Transceiver

The Alereon AL5100 RF transceiver adds worldwide coverage and additional integration to the AL4100 RF transceiver. The AL5100 transceiver integrates sensitive analog front-end components including synthesizer VCO/PLL, anti-alias filters, LNAs, PAs, and transmit/receive (T/R) switches, and supports a single-ended connection to the antenna eliminating external baluns. When combined with the Alereon AL5300 BBP/MAC, the AL5100 RF transceiver supports all current mandatory WiMedia specifications for worldwide Band Groups 1, 3, 4, and 6, including all TFCs 1–10.
This is one of the very first apearance of Ultrawideband technology. This particular chipset used ordinary electromagnetism to function albeit in a whole new fashion.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

The very first Beta model psychopropulsor as been sent to MagicBill for continued experimental testing. Instruction are on the way to him also. :shock:
Those of you testing the Alpha model should consider sending the alpha unit back to me in exchange for the Beta model. :wink:

Please note that the final unit called the "PSI model" is not yet developed however work continues at a steady pace.

Please keep your faith in me as I continue development of this theoretical new communications principle.

Ray
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

trickfox,
If you ever sent one my way, it didn't arrive?
maybe it saw a hobbit and ran off like roadrunner?
kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Hang in there Kevin, You are third on the list so your unit will be ready in a week or so. I'm making these one at a time in between all kinds of other work I must do.

Trickfox.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
I already knew that?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Kevin,
He sent it tomorrow so you should get it yesterday!

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/