ADVOCATUS DIABOLI

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
AM2
Senior Cadet

ADVOCATUS DIABOLI

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: ADVOCATUS DIABOLI

Post by Linda Brown »

Mr. AM,

Truly, You are a rare force of nature. As this entire Forum is.

"And I again say, everything CAN and WILL be perfectly all-right, IF WE ALL make an INTELLIGENT and WISE EFFORT to make it so."

You all know that I am not particularly a " religious" person so please translate what I am going to say with that in mind.

I believe that we are EACH given "divine gifts" which are meant to be used in the future. And all of those gifts are as different as each of us are. And each one of us is needed in this "consortium".

Showing that we understand those individual gifts and recognize them, and appreciate those gifts, perhaps thats the biggest test of all. Because when we can see that together then we can make the changes that are calling to be made.

Its too big a concept to put into words. And words don't do it justice. Linda
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Mr. AM and Ms. Brown,
I have been a strong advocate for a new energy paradigm. Many of my closest friends cannot see how I can possibly achieve such a monumental goal. Well, I don't plan on doing it all alone. We have technology currently that when combined and applied with innovation can replace most of the fuel burning we currently use to power the planet. Sun and wind when combined with non-toxic storage media can rapidly reduce the "carbon footprint" and help stabilize global temperature rise.

Then of course there is that elusive Zero Point Energy or energy from the Aether. Many of the great physicists that you Mr. AM have quoted, including Moray and Tesla, developed and demonstrated such possibilities a very long time ago, and yet we are still using a system that was originally created as an interim solution. We can utilize electrolysis to produce combustible fuel from water, which steam is the resultant exhaust. No carbon emissions whatsoever.

Many say that it is part of a conspiracy, yet I cannot imagine that those co-conspirators would do so much damage to the planet that they themselves would perish along with the rest of the people and other creatures great and small. But then again, we faced Mutual assured destruction (MAD) with the cold war missiles aimed at one another.

There are several individuals and small companies that are producing hydrogen generators for vehicles. I am in the process of soliciting funding to do the same here in the Pacific Northwest. I am also looking at a design for a roof mounted wind generator that utilizes the thermodynamics that spin the little galvanized steel attic vents along with electrostatics, to produce enough energy to drive a small generator. It would be enough power for a single dwelling with possibly a bit of surplus that can be sold back to the local power utility.

My "dream" to to place vertical wind turbines along all of the interstate highways, to power lights and information/warning displays. As more and more vehicles switch to electric drive, they can also we charged by wireless induction or RF power directly into the vehicles. To help offset the costs of installing and maintaining such systems, the vehicles can be charged "tolls". Rest areas can have plug-in or wireless charging stations also.

Water to hydrogen fuel can be used in the home also to heat and cook. The systems would be "on demand" so no dangerous storage is required. Hot water when you need it, hydrogen gas for cooking instead of natural gas or propane, and of course to heat the home as well. SOlar cells and wind turbines to gereate electric everywhere.

Maybe by then we will have discovered how to tap the Aether and have truly unlimited and clean energy for all the planet. It has to start with a shift in how we operate though. We have to change how we view the necessities of living. We all must eat and have shelter. We all require heat when it's cold, and many because of health reasons must use cooling to stay alive. Commodities are a tool of slavery, and that is a paradigm shift that is necessary to make all of the rest come to be.

I am sure other may debate the merits of my opinions, however I feel compelled to place them into a public forum for that very reason.

Fred
a.k.a.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote:Mr. AM and Ms. Brown,
I have been a strong advocate for a new energy paradigm. Many of my closest friends cannot see how I can possibly achieve such a monumental goal. Well, I don't plan on doing it all alone. We have technology currently that when combined and applied with innovation can replace most of the fuel burning we currently use to power the planet. Sun and wind when combined with non-toxic storage media can rapidly reduce the "carbon footprint" and help stabilize global temperature rise.

Then of course there is that elusive Zero Point Energy or energy from the Aether..................discovered how to tap the Aether and have truly unlimited and clean energy for all the planet. It has to start with a shift in how we operate though. We have to change how we view the necessities of living. We all must eat and have shelter. We all require heat when it's cold, and many because of health reasons must use cooling to stay alive. Commodities are a tool of slavery, and that is a paradigm shift that is necessary to make all of the rest come to be.

I am sure other may debate the merits of my opinions, however I feel compelled to place them into a public forum for that very reason.

Fred
a.k.a.
Fred a.k.a.,

As a friend said to me once, "There's nothing to it but to do it", kind of a trite statement, in a way. If you accomplish what you wish to do only 1/10th of the way, you have accomplished something. For what it is worth, I wish you all the energy from within and elsewhere that you can muster.

I myself am elsewhere but I am sure that paths do cross....even if for Fettucini Alfredo cooked on a hydrogen stove.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Re: issues of faith

Post by twigsnapper »

I agree completely.

And this is sort of a crossover message to both you and Paul.

In another thread ( which should be marked with a beautiful red flag) you have mentioned DNAs nature as a sort of receiving station.

I am just writing this to remind you Paul that you have already heard these words in " The Rain on the Window Papers". Its meaning to you then was mysterious,(mysterious to me too absolutely) but maybe now is the time to look it over again, especially in light of what Mr. AM has said.

You were going to include it, remember? But for his own reasons Morgan asked you to hold off on that . There was very important reason for that. Now I think it becomes your decision. Has this "moment" reached its time?

The thing that I find most fascinating is how this information ( outside the actual Rain on the Window Papers) has circled and then come directly to your feet again.

Remember these last words? Which Linda has taken so seriously? " Daughter, these words are as true as the rain on the window above your head." A matter of faith and trust on her part, for her entire life.

And I am going to interject here. Your worries about "not being trusted" are unfounded. And your affront to some particular words was unfounded. And that whole dustup was generated from your side of the court initially but people are human and defend themselves when pressed.Esprcially when there is pain involved.

And remember perhaps that the paraphrased words of an old Ice Bear are appropriate here "I have a contract with the child. It continues until I am dead, or she is victorious."

Oh and... is the sand out from beneath your toes yet? Sad if so. twigsnapper
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: issues of faith

twigsnapper wrote: In another thread ( which should be marked with a beautiful red flag) you have mentioned DNAs nature as a sort of receiving station.

I am just writing this to remind you Paul that you have already heard these words in " The Rain on the Window Papers". Its meaning to you then was mysterious,(mysterious to me too absolutely) but maybe now is the time to look it over again, especially in light of what Mr. AM has said.

You were going to include it, remember? But for his own reasons Morgan asked you to hold off on that . There was very important reason for that. Now I think it becomes your decision. Has this "moment" reached its time?

The thing that I find most fascinating is how this information ( outside the actual Rain on the Window Papers) has circled and then come directly to your feet again.

Remember these last words? Which Linda has taken so seriously? " Daughter, these words are as true as the rain on the window above your head." A matter of faith and trust on her part, for her entire life.
It seems that we have uncovered some interesting work in Mr. AM's DNA antenna/receiver. I do believe he posted thishttp://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=30 and I have read it and am still reading it over again, because I am very much interested in the subject of healing and longevity. It always seemed to me that our projected lifespans were so short for really accomplishing anything worthwhile. Yes, I know that many have accomplished great things before they were 12 years old, and others only in their teens. But it seems like a tragedy that many others never lived to see their life's work come to fruition, or were cut short of life just when they were about to have a breakthrough after years of work.
twigsnapper wrote: And remember perhaps that the paraphrased words of an old Ice Bear are appropriate here "I have a contract with the child. It continues until I am dead, or she is victorious."
May you live long Mr Twigsnapper, and see the "child" victorious.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Taking in traumatic information and transmuting it into life-affirming action may turn out to be the most advanced and meaningful spiritual practice of our time.
Amen to that, and it ain't just spiritual, it's a physical practice, as in the action mentioned.

Catching up a bit here,

R.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Re: Body-Mind-Spirit

Post by Griffin »

Radomir-

Amen, amen. I would like to add on a bit, though, for what it may be worth. As you know from the Asian martial arts, the spiritual and the physical are not really separate. Body-Mind-Spirit is the strong ascending triangle. Through the body/physical.

Griffin
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Mikado14 wrote:Fred a.k.a.,

As a friend said to me once, "There's nothing to it but to do it", kind of a trite statement, in a way. If you accomplish what you wish to do only 1/10th of the way, you have accomplished something. For what it is worth, I wish you all the energy from within and elsewhere that you can muster.

I myself am elsewhere but I am sure that paths do cross....even if for Fettucini Alfredo cooked on a hydrogen stove.

Mikado
It will be a pleasure to serve my dear fellow. As for creating a new energy paradigm, the work is being done. Here is a video that shows a hydrogen from water vehicle that uses electric instead of internal combustion.
http://www.vloggingtheapocalypse.com/vi ... D_IN_JAPAN

Since most of use have gas or diesel fueled vehicles, it seems that on-demand hydrogen production may provide the best interim solution to the high costs at the pumps. I have made several contacts with others who are producing hydrogen from water, and I am evaluating them to determine the best fit for the general public. I have seen systems that are supplemental and others that run on hydrogen (HHO) only. The supplemental systems require newer vehicles to either install a "cheat" that tricks the oxygen sensors, or to employ a switch to shut off the gas/diesel flow. Others are using laptops to reprogram the onboard computers to advance the timing to TDC (top dead center) and increase the oxygen threshold also.

I am going to install on on my pickup as soon as I can determine the best fit for it, and start getting others to do the same. I figure the cost of the device and installation would pay for itself within 6 weeks at the current fuel prices. That's a ROI I can live with. Most of my friends and neighbors concur. I guess those that have issues may also have stock in Exxon/Mobil.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM2 wrote:I am aware that any kind of negativity is frowned upon at this forum, but ladies and gentlemen like it or not we are living in pretty negative times, therefore I think it is of crucial importance to be well informed so as to be able to take efficient countermeasures.

Haven't read the articles yet but I will later tonight.

I wouldn't say that negativity itself is frowned upon but when negativity only, without a smidgen of a positive counterpoint, gives no hope and it will become a forlorn hope.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

AM2 wrote:I am aware that any kind of negativity is frowned upon at this forum, but ladies and gentlemen like it or not we are living in pretty negative times, therefore I think it is of crucial importance to be well informed so as to be able to take efficient countermeasures.
<snip>
"If a path to the better there be, it begins with a full look at the worst." -- Thomas Hardy

"Sooner or later, everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences." -- Robert Louis Stevenson

As Antonio Gramsci said, what is needed is: "Pessimism of the Intellect, Optimism of the Will."

AM
Perhaps what I meant was not taken in context. I did not suggest that we bury our heads in the sand, and pretend all we be alright. In those articles you placed in your message it seems that there is a lot of finger pointing and blame and calls for resignations. In other times it may have been "Off with his head!" To deny that we are living in crisis is foolish. But instead of wringing hands and blaming, we need to "act" both individually and collectively. That is negativity, not the awareness of crisis. Awareness is neutral, and it is how we act or react that is positive or negative.

As I have written articles and blogged across cyberspace I am met with the fiercest denial and ridicule for my ideas. Here I have been questioned and encouraged. I feel the difference among the people that are a committed core. You all know who you are and rather than praise each one individually, I suggest that we all do what we can collectively. United we stand and all that.

I agree Ms. Brown that each of us are endowed with special talents, and with all of the many problems that need correcting in the world, it will take a many faceted solution. Each of us can be part of the whole machine that rolls on to greatness. As AM's post suggests it's not too late to act.

What can I do to support the cause?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Fred,

Thanks to AM I have just the perfect quote to illustrate what my hopes are here.
"Sooner or later, everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences." -- Robert Louis Stevenson

You see, that statement can be seen in more than one way! I choose to see a banquet with friends, to celebrate great and wondrous accomplishments ..... CONSEQUENCES of our actions here on the forum. I see a wonderful time with talented people and all I really ask of you Fred is to hang in with us so that we can all sit down together! Linda