PETROVOLTAICS - Electricity from Rocks

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: PETROVOLTAICS - Electricity from Rocks

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:Mikado...hmmmm from wiki...

Mikado is an old term for the Emperor of Japan. It can also refer to:
Foods:
• French and Asian brands of Pocky-like chocolate-covered breadsticks
• An Austrian coffee and tea company succeeded by Julius Meinl
• A Croatian rice chocolate manufactured by Zvecevo.
• A biscuit consisting of a biscuit base with strawberry jam, marshmallow and coconut on top, originally made by Jacob's biscuit company in Ireland
Animals and plants:
• Mikado (beetle), a genus of feather-winged beetles
• Mikado Shrimp, the mantis shrimp Kempina mikado
• Mikado Pheasant, Syrmaticus mikado
• 'Mikado', a well-known cultivar of the plant Syngonanthus chrysanthus
Other uses:
• Mikado (band), a French pop group (1982-1991)
• Mikado (flatware), a Dutch brand of flatware
• Mikado (game)
• Mikado companies, European Japanese import-export companies
• Mikado Township, Michigan
• Mikado yellow
• The nickname of the Israeli activist Michel Warschawski
• A locomotive-wheel configuration of 2-8-2
• A gray loden coat for railroad workers
• A student society and its internet message board at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth
• A coloring paper for Easter eggs produced by a paper company called Brauns.
• A character in video game Bushido Blade.
• A character in Question (comics)
• The Mikado, a comic opera by Gilbert and Sullivan

In all of those posts I said it was my opinion...yep...just snatched it out of thin air...that's the way I like to do things..it's amazing what you can find there...

Now..there might be an official source...but I am not familiar with one...

One thing is for sure...damn...angry...party of one...
Angry???????
Wow, most people don't get angry at questions. I understand, easier to get angry then to have to explain yourself.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

I thought this was an open forum for ideas...and opinions. I am operating in that spirit. Why should I have to "explain" myself to you? I have been honest...I am just an IT guy with some ideas...what are you? Do you support free thought and expression? And I did explain myslef...you just can't seem to see it. Maybe you should check out the grumpy old men forum.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hey Mikado....neener neener....lol Here's a source for you...
You folks JUST have to read this...now WE know what's going on there don't we.

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=fer ... r-visitors

Oh..and Mikado...in the spirit of good intentions.... over 30 years ago I did read a book or two about gemstones and thought there might be a correlation between the crystal structure and the other stuff we talked about...I bought a book on the atomic structure of crystals...and from my own observations I thought it probable that the atomic structure was related...now...do you agree with that or not....
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

So...if there multiple dimensions...layered together...and the ether is a subquantum medium....and it transcends multiple universes...then the ether should have the quantum characteristic of jumping to the next enrgized level/state....maybe if you energize the local area using principals of this technology...you can quantum jump to the next layer/level??? just a late night thought....i have to s top this...zzzzz
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:Hey Mikado....neener neener....lol Here's a source for you...
You folks JUST have to read this...now WE know what's going on there don't we.

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=fer ... r-visitors

Oh..and Mikado...in the spirit of good intentions.... over 30 years ago I did read a book or two about gemstones and thought there might be a correlation between the crystal structure and the other stuff we talked about...I bought a book on the atomic structure of crystals...and from my own observations I thought it probable that the atomic structure was related...now...do you agree with that or not....
Mr skyfish,

Now you have explained the seed for your opinion, the book on gemstones that you read. To be forced to agree/not agree is a form of the either/or. I will say that the structure of quartz gives unusual characteristics due to it's cubic lattice structure. However, if you are asking if that structure makes it responsive to "radio frequencies" my answer is no.

As I posted elsewhere, opinions are a good thing but a wil-o-the-wisp is not an opinion.

Mikado

PS: Thanks for all the different meanings to the name Mikado...many facets to a name wouldn't you say?
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

I will say that the structure of quartz gives unusual characteristics due to it's cubic lattice structure. However, if you are asking if that structure makes it responsive to "radio frequencies" my answer is no.

As I posted elsewhere, opinions are a good thing but a wil-o-the-wisp is not an opinion.

Mikado

PS: Thanks for all the different meanings to the name Mikado...many facets to a name wouldn't you say?
Mikado,
So you are saying that the atom structure has nothing to do with the cubic lattice structures? You contradict yourself. So...why don' you give an explanation? Or are you just good at commentating? You ask a lot of question but are short on answers. So it seems that all opinions on the forum is are just wil-o-wisps???
Yes many facets to a name...I liked the last one. A comedy.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mikadodo,
Where does creativity come from. Where does inspirations come from. Is your world a world where people can only learn things taught by another or from a book? You would not have gotten along well with Albert or Tesla...you and your kind of thinking is what holds creative people and the creative process back...
For crying out loud....Einstein was a patent clerk imagining what it would be like riding around on a bicycle at the speed of light...what was his source???? I really really question the wisdom of what you are saying....give us an original thought...is there a mikado parrot???
>( { )">
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

I liked your questions skyfish. Where do inspirations come from?

I may be in the wrong thread to mention this but in Paul LaViolettes book he mentions that Dad had the "insight" to actually hang his esperiment. When he turned the power on .... the darned thing moved. The beginning . But for Dad you have to go back just a bit. WHY did he set up his esperiment that way?

I submit that he somehow KNEW ahead of time that it would react that way. He was given that inspiration and acted upon it...... Where did that inspiration come from. He didn't get to it by the math .... he just built the thing and it worked the way he had envisioned it.

I think that Paul LaViolette misses something truley important when he infers that Dad simply " stumbled" upon that effect and then was surprised when it actually worked. He knew that it would work even before he set the experiment up. The movement just verified that he was on the proper path..... its the recognition that there is in fact some sort of transfer of information going on here between tuned individuals and ... something else .

Standing on the edge here folks perhaps of a new appreciation of the reality around , and through us. Linda
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Linda,
You truly know my heart and soul. It was the vision your father had...the gift to SEE...and when he did he KNEW...it's right under our noses.
skyfish
>( {)">
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Skyfish,

I generally stay out of this type of thing, but in this case I am making an exception!

First, it is important to many of us that these forums stay creditable, and that the information and ideas presented here can stand the scrutiny of critical examination. You will find that some of us will challenge comments and statements by individual members to clarify points which may be important, verify the sources that are quoted presenting new information to guide us and last, to make sure that the information that is presented will not lead the readers of this forum to improper conclusions.

From early on, Mikado has made it clear that his goals follow that path and if you have done any depth of research on these forums you would see the truth in my words. With that said, it is perfectly ok to voice your opinions and thoughts, founded or unfounded and even if they are "pie in the sky", as long as you are clear on what you are expressing when you make a statement.

If you are going to get mad when you are challenged, then I would suggest that you will have a hard time here because we challenge much of what anyone talks about if it does not make sense to us. Many of us have been here quite a while and understand this, so I am saying this so that you may understand why we act the way we do and can continue to make valuable contributions to these forums!

Next, what I do find distressing and distasteful is making fun of anyone’s forum name or any type of unprovoked personal attack. Anyone can and does have the right to challenge someone’s viewpoint, be critical of it, defend it, and even disagree and agree to disagree. But… I do not think anyone here has the right to personally attack another person because they do not agree with you, challenge what you say or make you mad!

So, this is just my opinion, but I would think that maybe an apology might be in order here, and hope that you are a good enough person to see that you response in the thread was inappropriate!

Jim Z.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Well put Jim,

On another thread I have just called Mikado a hungry and ill tempered troll guarding the bridge we call the Forum. I am trusting <g> that he will laugh about that and not take offense.Literary appearances can be deceiving.

And Mikado can be scarey! He booms out of nowhere sometimes to challenge the bridge crosser with this strident sort of attitude! He could leave anybody quaking in their boots..... but as you said Jim .... Mikados troll does serve an honorable purpose, though usually misunderstood. He knows that the words we say to each other here are very important words which others will be reading in the future and though we are bound to make mis-steps in our thinking we actually owe it to ourselves and those readers to be as accurate as we can manage to be ( even in our will of the wisp thought processes.) Mikado has sort of assigned himself as the first gate keeper. If you can get by him.........( and you can) the only password is that you think hard about what you present here and be able to defend your thoughts if you can. He might chew on you a little bit, but I doubt that he will eat you. <g> Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Back to electricity from rocks, before the big bad troll jumps over the bridge.
They honour trolls in such as Denmark and Sweden, leave offerings to them, so that the trolls don't become annoyed.
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/pyramids.htm
kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

kevin.b wrote:Back to electricity from rocks, before the big bad troll jumps over the bridge.
They honour trolls in such as Denmark and Sweden, leave offerings to them, so that the trolls don't become annoyed.
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/pyramids.htm
kevin
Kevin,

Thank you for the post. And I loved the one on the Hallelujah song as well. :)
What are you specifically telling us here? Did you wish us to focus on this image?

And we are back to ORME and ORMUS materials. The white powder is white gold and I believed I might have posted elsewhere that they had antigravity properties as well as other properties.

The vortex trap collecting the "oil" which is ORME or ORMUS materials reminds me of Viktor Schauberger's vortexes providing "life" in water. Maybe he was dissolving this oil into the water to make it "alive"?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

htmagic,
Yes the double helix is what I was centred upon.
Because these little chappies and chapesses are dragons.
dragons that are at different frequencies, as Julie andrews tried to teach.
Doh a deer , a female deer.
I think these dragons have sort of mums and dads, big mums and dads, and when they cross at ninty degrees, we better realise and comprehend what that will mean.
I realise this all sounds like mystical bullshit, but it is EXACTLY what I detect, and the frequencies depend on the width of the walls which the double helix is contained within, and all of the frequencies mix up together in a sort of mixing bowl.
We are a consequence of, and maintained by this system.
There is an event imminent, a cross, and if big dad and mum are arriving, it will be paramount to comprehend them, in my hobbit opinion.
The very knowledge of all of this appears to have had the best of defence arranged to keep it's knowledge veiled, with the best of the best detailed to this continuum of secrecy.
The time, as such as time is?, must be nearing to allow those that can comprehend to understand, possibly matching a time where the weponisation of this will not be achieved during the time left before the event, which means someone knows the timing, of time.
And because you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink the water, in whatever way, and by whatever means, its up to those that can to get to the water and drink it, as such.
If you had given a glimpse of now three years ago, and shown me myself, I would not have believed it is me typing these words, or how the world is changing faster and faster with every day, both worldwide and personally about me.

Most people are easily shocked, shut down by the fear, it is vital that we stick together , especially our very own troll, and overcome the fear.
We could all hide under the bridge over the river denial, or dig big holes to hide from the dragons, but as awesome and all powerfull as I think they are, they smile, if you see them.
And as Dr Brown told His daughter to find that cross and be there, I'll trust to his knowledge that everything will be OK, seems as good as anything anyone is saying in my book.Can't remember the exact details, i am sure Linda can remind us all though.
And as it's a matrix, there are many many spots where that cross will be, it's a doddle to find them, all you need do is THINK of them.
Kevin rambling on a bit.
fibonacci is king
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

OK..gulp...here it is...I apologize if anyone was offended my mangling of Mikado...I kept repeating that is was just my opinion...how many of you can say where all of you opinions came from...give me a book...an author...a teacher's name..maybe just maybe you came up with some on your own! lighten up. If he had wanted to mangle skyfish I would not have minded as long as it was funny...humor is my favorite flavor. I guess
troll
was in better taste..lol
There might be some very creative folks out there that are very sensitive...not thick skinned ...maybe described as eccentric or odd...I would not choose to drive them away...I would at least give them a chance...every small sappling needs some sunlight.

Now to the "stuff"...
IMHO (disclaimer yada yada)
Kevin...deeper into the rabbit hole...you are fun!...and this should be so much fun to all of us!
I realise this all sounds like mystical bullshit
NOPE...that is the level of connecion...at the sprial of dna...what frequency/s does it responde to??? What is the property of the proteins related to the field?
and the frequencies depend on the width of the walls which the double helix is contained within
Yes! the geometry....correspondes to frequency.
Yes! We spring from the ether too! NOT seperate.
And thanks for the not so apparent implications...deeper down the rabbit hole we go!
skyfish