PETROVOLTAICS - Electricity from Rocks

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: PETROVOLTAICS - Electricity from Rocks

Post by skyfish »

Pondering planetary em fields...

I wonder...could the magnetic field of the moon be at least partially attributed to
petrovoltaics? ; )

Any ideas?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_field_of_the_Moon

Other major differences are that the Moon does not currently have a dipolar magnetic field (as would be generated by a geodynamo in its core) and the varying magnetization that is present is almost entirely crustal in origin. One hypothesis holds that the crustal magnetizations were acquired early in lunar history when a geodynamo was still operating. The small size of the lunar core, however, is a potential obstacle to this theory

Planetary orbits, rotation, movement of stars, movement of galaxys..................

skyfish
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Skyfish,

I see no one answered your question why the aurora is at the poles and no where else. Since the earth spins around its axis, the poles have the least rotation at the axis. So there is a "dead spot" at the poles and the rarified gases can collect here. Also, the magnetic fields exit and enter at the poles. These combine to create the conditions where the rarified gases are energized by the cosmic rays and the plasma gives off light. That is how I understand it.

Now if someone else "corrects" me, all I ask is - Why didn't you answer Skyfish's question when you knew the "correct" answer?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Thanks Magic!,
Have you ever seen the satellite pics that show a well defined ring AROUND the pole? I wonder if that
could be telling us something.

Aether flows, planets orbit, rotate, solar system rotates, galaxies rotate....

If we step out of the em world into the aether gravity world, what would we see at the poles, at the plane of orbits, and at the core of the galaxy.

Hall effect? Creating aether flow? Creating movement...? ; )

Just late night ponderings.

skyfish
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Too General

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote: Hall effect? Creating aether flow? Creating movement...? ; )

skyfish
Mr. skyfish,

You ended "Hall effect" with a question mark. Which Hall effect are you referring to?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

Evolving Rocks....What perfect idea, which I had first. Seems some Canadian Geologist has realized that rocks evolve.
I already knew that.
http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=992895
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Ahem..

Post by Mikado14 »

"Biochemical processes may thus be responsible, either directly or indirectly, for most of the Earth's 4,300 known mineral species," the study states.

They are not implying that rocks are alive as much as the intervention of biological processes have affected minerals. Is this what you have known?
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

I see things are normal around here. Still looking for clarification Mikado?

This is an interesting thread really because nobody is talking about this particular thing and with AM2 interesting questions ( which he then deleted) we had an opportunity to follow this thread into new and exciting territory. Can anybody find his question? It is captured later in a response to his message so it held up when the rest of the message was swept into nothingness, Sometimes that happens with the best of questions which are not meant to be ignored.

Anybody find it? " What happens when a lightningbolt hits......... certain materials?" Paraphrasing here because I want to encourage all those who have a mind for it to go on a trek in this thread. Interesting to see what comments might come to the surface.

Are you all recovered from Thanksgiving feasting? Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Junglelord ,
glad You are back, strangely Yesterday I picked up a book on minerals, i was transfixed at their geometry, I have left it in my shop so can't reference it just now.
Some french dudes in 1912 I think it was X-rayed them to reveal their lattice structure, I think they were playing with zome , a long time ago.
It didn't have lapis lazuli in, it did have lapisulite or something similer, all I could think of was how the crystals would interact with unseen geometries?
Perhaps they form relative to the geometry that is present to where they form, hence there are only specific places where some can be found.
And if You subject them to an alternate geometry, they will interact?
I always wonder about the jewels on Elizabeth 11s crowns ( She was in Banbury yesterday)
I have been on the trail of Abbot Suger for a couple of years, he and his merry men invented gothic architecture, out of ast Dennis in Paris.
He also scoured the globe for certain jewels and crystals, and installed coloured glass in the cathedrals, He was tapped in.
I will find a link to the gold jewel encrusted drinking vessel he adapted from any early Egyptian one, it will have been placed iiiiiiiiiiin a gold lined chamber, under a gold lined dome in a precise geometric position, and wine ( former life) will have been in it, mana from heaven.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Linda Brown wrote:I see things are normal around here. Still looking for clarification Mikado?
Ms Brown,

If I didn't ask for clarification it just wouldn't be me.

The inquisitive son of a bee that I am.

Mikado
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

HI Kevin. I finally got my Zome Tools and have been very busy making crystal lattice structures. Very educational to have it in front of you and to have to build it yourself. Cheers.

Diamond is my favorite lattice.
:D

http://www.uncp.edu/home/mcclurem/lattice/lattice.html
http://cst-www.nrl.navy.mil/lattice/
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

— Junglelord.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Say cheese!

X-ray crystallography!

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1E1-Xraycrys.html

X-ray crystallography the study of crystal structures through X-ray diffraction techniques. When an X-ray beam bombards a crystalline lattice in a given orientation, the beam is scattered in a definite manner characterized by the atomic structure of the lattice

skyfish
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Junglelord,
This is the chalice cup of Abbot Suger, I have had hold of His shirt tails for a while, He ran France when the Normans were plundering the world( norse men)
He spent half of frances fortune seeking out the correct stones and jewels, He wanted to SEE His G-D.
The height of the cathedrals is paramount for the angle of incoming aether, not light, all the sheep see light.
It was refracted and concentrated, every single part of the constructions are fundemental to this end, they will have employed the wandering Magi to survey all of this.
Thanks for those links, the flouride one is what is important, the most efficient of packing, exactly, thats why they have been putting it in water, to block the pineal glands of the sheep.
Yours clearly is fully open, join the club.

So WHO KNOWS all of this?
I reckon Dr Brown knew, and kept one step ahead of them, with a little help from His friends?

http://www.nga.gov/collection/gallery/m ... -1437.html
fibonacci is king
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

What has intriqued me as a Electronic Technologist then as a Soft Tissue Therapist, is that the body is mainly fascia, connective tissue. It is a Tensegrity structure, but also a liquid crystal with all the properties like pizeoelectric, pyroelectric, quantum behaviour with collective behaviour. The fibers in connective tissue have been examined as a quantum device due to the size of the internal lumen of these hollow fibers, like collegen, and tubulin. Lots of evidence to suggest to me that we are grand bacterial - liquid crystal almalgums with a soul dumped inside on the 49 day.
— Nikola Tesla

— Junglelord.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Junglelord wrote: Lots of evidence to suggest to me that we are grand bacterial - liquid crystal almalgums with a soul dumped inside on the 49 day.
Question - What is an almalgum?

Mikado
Griffin
Senior Officer

Windows

Post by Griffin »

Tarzan the Tiger Man-

I'm happy you've swung by again.

Kevin-

You know the reputation of some Abbey windows.

Griffin