PROJECT:PEGASUS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Re: PROJECT:PEGASUS

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: sorting it out

Post by Trickfox »

Mikado14 wrote:
Trickfox wrote:Yes, well it turns out to be just a diferent perspective of looking at the same force.

trickfox
You have me by the boots!

Care to explain what that force is?

Mikado

Doesn't that depends on the inertial frame of reference? (I'm thinking "Lorentz transformation" here) :ol:
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

POSTS NOT APPEARING

Post by MARK MOODY »

Test.......some of my posts are not appearing!
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

Gregg,
Some of my posts are not appearing.
I will wait for your posts and then reply back when I can.
Sorry, but this topic was meant for development talk of a prototype disc or one for demostration purposes.
I feel as if someone added another quarter to the merry-go-round ride again :shock:
Mark
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

MARK MOODY wrote: I was planning on showing a video on you tube when accomplished, but only after some careful consideration and a few other details are worked out.
Mark
Ah yes...The details..... Boy I know what you mean!
AM2 wrote:
Mr. Mikado wrote:It is triarcuate and the craft will be surrounded with a charge. Now, would there be a dielectrophoretic response to the human electical system within the ship?
A very good question. And generally speaking - how do the fields that are generated by the FTM influence NOT just the human body, but also the human PYSCHE?

It is often overlooked that electromagnetic fields have psychoactive properties. What about gravitational fields?

AM

Now we are cooking AND dancing folks :mrgreen:

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:
Trickfox wrote:Yes, well it turns out to be just a diferent perspective of looking at the same force.

trickfox

Care to explain what that force is?

Mikado

Doesn't that depends on the inertial frame of reference? (I'm thinking "Lorentz transformation" here) :ol:
Trickfox
First of all, do you understand the saying " You have me by the boots?"

And secondly, you now not only have me by the boots but you have tied a rope to them and I am now swinging as everything falls from my pockets. So I will ask the question: What does Voltage, Pressure, Displacement and Thrust have as a commonality that equates to an inertial frame of reference within a Lorentz Transformation? So, since Voltage is essential in Electromagnetics and it's theoretical presence is felt at the Speed of Light therefore are you referencing from Lorentz' covariance as to your statement?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

[quote="Mikado14]
First of all, do you understand the saying " You have me by the boots?"Mikado[/quote]

I googled it and nothing came up....so "by inference" I expect it means that you are at "a stand still" in your thought process (but only temporarilly)

[quote="Mikado14] And secondly, you now not only have me by the boots but you have tied a rope to them and I am now swinging as everything falls from my pockets. So I will ask the question: What does Voltage, Pressure, Displacement and Thrust have as a commonality that equates to an inertial frame of reference within a Lorentz Transformation? So, since Voltage is essential in Electromagnetics and it's theoretical presence is felt at the Speed of Light therefore are you referencing from Lorentz' covariance as to your statement?[/quote]

That depends on your perspective doesn't it?
If you are using one gravitational "scalar reference" over another then your own Psychometric view probably has a "symetrical perspective" influence on it. Your "desire" for the "force reality" to "shift" is positively influencing the shift in force. Let's call it an Orthogonal shift much like the Heaviside step function AND it's antiderivative "the Dirac Delta function" for our purposes I think it is important to PAY SPECIFIC ATTENTION TO THE "Half maximum conversion". It might hold "Fractional ratios" of a specific sequency. Some of this Statistical math comes from Kitselmen's "the Time Teachers".

hey....I don't know anything for sure here, I'm just poking in the dark and this sure has nothing to do with Lifters, or project Pegasus so I think I will just shut up now and let someone else talk

Trickfox
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Mark,

What exactly is your Project Pegasus, and what do you hope to accomplish ?
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

MARK MOODY wrote:Gregg,
Some of my posts are not appearing.
I will wait for your posts and then reply back when I can.
Sorry, but this topic was meant for development talk of a prototype disc or one for demostration purposes.
I feel as if someone added another quarter to the merry-go-round ride again :shock:
Mark
Ever since Paul updated the forum software, I have noticed something similar. Normally when I press submit, the screen does the usual momentary blank out, followed by the thread appearing with my new post at the bottom. But since the upgrade, after I press submit, and the momentary blank screen appears, occasionally the next screen that comes up is my original composition screen. This means that it didn’t post. So I press submit again and it has always posted for me on the second try.

Edit: It just did it again on this post. I had to press the submit button twice to get it here.

GV
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:
Mikado14 wrote: First of all, do you understand the saying " You have me by the boots?"Mikado
I googled it and nothing came up....so "by inference" I expect it means that you are at "a stand still" in your thought process (but only temporarilly)
To have one "by the boots" means that you have them snared in your power and you hold the answer, if you were to snare someone you would have them by their boots and upside down. In other words, I still have no clue what in the hell you are talking about which is causing more questions to arise.
Trickfox wrote:If you are using one gravitational "scalar reference" over another then your own Psychometric view probably has a "symetrical perspective" influence on it. Your "desire" for the "force reality" to "shift" is positively influencing the shift in force. Let's call it an Orthogonal shift much like the Heaviside step function AND it's antiderivative "the Dirac Delta function" for our purposes I think it is important to PAY SPECIFIC ATTENTION TO THE "Half maximum conversion". It might hold "Fractional ratios" of a specific sequency. Some of this Statistical math comes from Kitselmen's "the Time Teachers".

hey....I don't know anything for sure here, I'm just poking in the dark and this sure has nothing to do with Lifters, or project Pegasus so I think I will just shut up now and let someone else talk
All I can say is - what? And what is my desire? The only item I can agree with is what does it have to do with Lifters?

I give up. You win. This obfuscation must stop.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Hey,

Would the two of you please place a post in the "Making it work and other Questions" with the OS you are using, the browser, connection type and speed and firewall software.

Also, anyone else having this problem please post as well.

I will have our wonderful developer and myself look into the possible problems here.

Jim Z.

Bye the way... I have never had this happen on any of the five machines I use, so it may be something specific to a particular browser or system configuration.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Deleted
Last edited by kevin.b on Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fibonacci is king
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

Pegasus is the Greek mythical flying horse.
Project:Pegasus is the name I have given to my experiment of going beyond the lifter to create a more efficient, aerodynamic device capable of flight.
I was hoping that by starting this thread, individuals would stay on topic and consider joining me by offering valuable input and ideas they would be willing to share to help accomplish this goal. If anyone cares to contribute constructively while remaining on course, it would be greatly appreciated. If not, that's okay also. I just ask that everyone please understand if I do not respond to all posts. I still will monitor this forum and posts replies to topics on this thread dealing with the project.
Mark
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

MARK MOODY wrote:Pegasus is the Greek mythical flying horse.
Project:Pegasus is the name I have given to my experiment of going beyond the lifter to create a more efficient, aerodynamic device capable of flight.
I was hoping that by starting this thread, individuals would stay on topic and consider joining me by offering valuable input and ideas they would be willing to share to help accomplish this goal. If anyone cares to contribute constructively while remaining on course, it would be greatly appreciated. If not, that's okay also. I just ask that everyone please understand if I do not respond to all posts. I still will monitor this forum and posts replies to topics on this thread dealing with the project.
Mark
Mark,

Since you've already been down the lifter road, you have a better idea of what is required. I've seen many videos of lifters and although I haven't built any, I understand how to do it. I have built high voltage supplies.

First we need to define what we need to do. And I guess that is to build a disc, not a lifter. We need to define the disk, the materials of construction, and outline its construction. Then we need a high voltage DC power supply.

So let's do a parts list:
  • High Voltage power supply, 25-50 kV (or do we need more?)
    Disk
    Wire, 30 gauge
    PVC Pipe for support tower
Anything else we need?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I agree with you Mark and I echo the idea. Everybody, lets please stay on course with MarkMs subject. We can't help him if we stray off but I do understand how that can happen. And I am not sure that you ( Trickfox and Mikado especially) really strayed as much as went too deeply into possible complications.

For now lets just keep things simple as Dr. Brown might say. It got so heated between you I was going to ask the two of you to "take it outside" but I lost my message too. So this is it again. I didn't understand a word you were saying. What was going on there?

Mark I am sure has ideas and input. Lets stay with the problems that HE develops on his own and asks for help with ...... I know that you both have unanswered questions and discussions but like I said " Take it outside of this forum thread".

Thanks. <g>

Looking forward to Pegasus related conversations. MarkC