PROJECT:PEGASUS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: PROJECT:PEGASUS

Post by Mikado14 »

MARK MOODY wrote:Mikado,
Do tell, do tell.
Please enlighten me about your last statement.
You said that Mr. Brown encased electrodes in certain disc experiments.
Please tell me more.
Also, about the AC component.
Perhaps there is more to this AC thing then meets the eye :idea:
Anyway, I offer up to you and everyone else another tidbit I have come across.
Google: AETHEROMETRY
On this website is an article/ publication on Mr. Brown's work.
They imply that it.....I will not spoil it for anyone :D
Rather thought provoking to say the least.
Has anyone here have a clue as to where any of the discs Mr. Brown used may have ended up?
It sure would be nice to hold a piece of history, no matter how small.
Mark
Mr. Moody, ......Mark, if I may,

First of all this from a site you mentioned:

Gravitons are transient, nonelectromagnetic massfree energy particles whose impulse (gravitational momentum) is anchored to the mass-energy of particles of Matter, but which are emitted from the local Aether medium (formed by the constant and ordered flux of dark massfree energy and cosmological lepton lattices). Both gravitons and antigravitons may also be formed and seated in the composite lattices composing the local Aether medium. Gravitons anchored to mass-energy particles are described mathematically and physically as being in a relationship of secondary superimposition with that mass-energy.
Besides gravitons, Aetherometry has demonstrated the existence of primordial or primary manifestations of massfree energy in both electric and nonelectric forms, also referred to as 'dark massfree energy'.

I post it here for it explains something very important, something offered as an explanation of perhaps what takes place when describing a certain effect. It is well worded (I know, bad grammar Mr. Radomir).

Thank You for bringing that site to the fore front. I have bookmarked and what little I read, is in good "grammar" and explained concisely. I will be reading more to see what the writer has to say.

Now, if you PM me your EMail, I will make sure that you get some pdf files that will begin to answer your questions. Why do I do this you may ask? Anyone who has the cohones ( I spelled it correct for you Flo! But it is still kehones on the street!..<g>) to look up a phone number and call Dr. Brown directly deserves a direct answer or at the very least, a steady direction.

As to the AC component - how about this. The net effect in what you posted was to create a plasma area over the embedded electrode. If you look at the schematic, in one of the links, you will note the symbol for an AC supply to the device. Further, if you read the article (can't remember which), they discussed sinusoidal, truncated etc. waveforms. Remember this, DC is always direct and varies in amplitude and is constant, thus the plasma created is consistent. However, with AC, the ability to shape a waveform will vary the plasma and create different effects. This topic could go on and much deeper but you have the Cliff Notes version.

If you were up here in PA, there are CDL jobs around, I wish you luck and the best for your family.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Spell it however you wish ...( I always thought with a J <g>) the idea is the same and I agree with you Mikado. Mark has demonstrated a long time ago that he is one of the first in line when it comes to deserving a first floor understanding someday of all of this, and a place in the history of its development.

Mark, you were a brash young man then too and Dad realized that with a smile .... but he also knew that there would be..... sadly for him .... a time for everything........ I am just so pleased that you are still with us Mark ... and that " brashness" has not gone away ... no matter what the current circumstances are ... there are amazing things ahead of all of us. Not easy right now, I know.... but be steady...... and stay who you are.

Someday I will find that little piece of history for you to hold in your hand... and I promise to hand it to you. How about when the cherry blossoms bloom in Washington? THIS NEXT YEAR. Linda
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

Linda,
I believe it was in the movie "TOMBSTONE" with Kurt Russell and Val Kilmer
when someone said,
"I don't have the words".
:cry: Mark
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Other than meeting with each other or exchanging ideas, how much true progress have we made?
The technology is here.
The parts are available.
The team is assembled.
Money is but a small issue for a prototype

Mark, I understand exactly what you are saying here but there are two important issues I would like for you to reflect upon.

YOU yourself are having financial difficulties at this very moment. Perhaps you need to understand that THE PRESENT MOMENT itself is a personnal subjective lesson you are experiencing for a reason, and all of us are experiencing the exact same lessons in humility and in harmony with this issue of synchronicity.

Please take a moment to plod through the following thought experiment:

Imagine a 200 Billion dollar lotery. a lotery in which we (the ticket holders) have been learning to know each other intimately. We have been coordinating our limits and exposing our various character concepts and flaws so that we can make agreements with each other and gain mutual respect of each other's talents, motivation, but even more.... we have been learning each other's pet peeves, and shortfalls. Our moodiness, our normal charater flaws, and all that goes along with a team of individuals trying to learn to work together to accomplish an enormously important goal "a la" manhattan project. Now imagine that TWO things are for sure... one is that the lotery is surely going to happen, and the other is only the very few of us have purchased ALL the tickets to participate and we have agreed to share the booty of this lotery.

Here is the catch:
If we are all standing in the same room concentrating on the same numbered ball to fall out of the lotery machine. That ball with the correct number will fall out of that machine. If any one of us gets out of the correct "thinking mode" the communication link between mind and mater interface may not work right and the wrong ball will fall out of the machine and nobody wins.

There are many known sayings learned by the persons who are sailing on this ship. Here are two of the most important:
(A) One of them is that any perticular situation is never an either/or process.
"We get funding to build a prototype now or we will never succeed" is NOT in any one of our beliefs. This is a typical either/or conclusion being faced by someone under financial preassure. IGNORE IT.... and do what you must to stay alive, in health, and happy about it. If you had to depend upon a machine to keep you alive you would undersand this perfectly my friend.
(B) Another notion is that unmistakably self determining events are bound to occur, and you have to "Wait for it"
Rub that wooden match slowly across the the fine sandpaper and watch the gentle puff of smoke rise above the tip of that match head.....Do you see what's going to happen next Mark?..... just WATCH FOR IT. You are simply watching all of this in slow motion right now.... not your fault, but in the mean time we are all starving here....TOGETHER.
The technology is here.
The parts are available.
The team is assembled.
The COMMUNICATION THEORY is not yet "TIME synchronized" Mark......

Let me tell a little story:
It's the story of a fox running through the darkness of a white noise desert. all he could see was white noise and a horizon of stars. he ran for the horizon until he ran straight into a mirror. This little trick fox decided: "that's ok.... it's just a mirror"..."a looking glass"... Alice is surely behind the glass somewhere. The fox decided to follow the mirror and run along the mirror while looking at himself.... he ran, and ran, and ran...searching for the edge of the mirror.
Surely the edge is nearby and I will be able to get behing the mirror and see Alice, -he said to himslf. For years that fox ran along the mirror looking for the edge. Sometimes he stopped in front of it and looked at himself. He did that very often, and every time he did he saw dirt and sand in his fur. He licked it off to get a shinny coat again and then kept running in the same direction.... always thinking... no use to turn around and follow that mirror in the the other direction. After all it's a flat mirror, so it must end somewhere.... Just keep going in the same direction, and keep looking at yourself the fox said to himself, and at some point the reflection will end and the fox will finally see what's behind the mirror. Alice is surely waiting there to hug the trickfox.
Then, one day out of exhaustion the fox stopped in front of that mirror and lied down in complete exhaustion.
He layed there for hours looking at himself and finally noticed something very odd .... it simply looked as if the fox in the mirror was "ever so slightly longer" in length that himself... :idea:
That is when the fox drew a line in the white noise sand he was standing on with a smile on his face..... then he stepped over it and kept running.... This time that fox was again following the mirror as before but with a whole new sense of enthusiasm he also kept looking down at that white noise sand... and then at himself running along the mirror, and then at the white noise sand again.... over and over again.... :wink:

What do you think the now enthusiastic little trick fox was looking for ?
Other than meeting with each other or exchanging ideas, how much true progress have we made?
For one important thing, -I now respect the opinions of several people that I use to scoff at. I'm even very impressed with you and your efforts. I have been humbled by the discovery of very deep and stunning math and first order logic that nobody here in this forum even wishes to "tackle with" of even discuss with me. I've seen beautiful truths come from the mouth of innocence and discordian thinking which has stimulated and expanded my closed limits of classical thinking. I've experienced spooky action at a distance and several cosmic AH HA's....
I would not trade any of this deep wisdom nor would I ever dare to try to open any time/space door (FTM) without having sniffed the sweet logic behind this deep wisdom.

Just a tiny bit more patience my friend, That all we each need at the moment.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Mark,

I read through every one of the links that you posted. Great stuff there. I got sidetracked for a while looking at all the Festo videos on YouTube. The robotics field is rapidly progressing. With respect to the other plasma oriented links, there didn’t seem to be anything there that was much beyond what TTB had done in the past, but it was interesting to see all the companies that are working in this field. I never realized that there were companies perusing it that aggressively.

Thanks,

GV
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

Mikado14 wrote:
Junglelord wrote: :wink:

:wink:

:D

And these all mean what?
I guess it means you cannot understand signlanguage.
Or you read between the lines.
Your the know it all, you tell me.
Have a nice day.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

I went to the AETHEROMETRY website and stumbled upon this:
AS3-II.7 The Gravitational Aether, Part II: Gravitational Aetherometry (5),
Quantum Aether Gravity: II. Electric Antigravity: The Monopolar Lift Effect
(and a Refutation of the Biefeld-Brown Effect)
Correa PN, Correa AN
Aetherom Theor of Synchronicity, Vol. 2, 7:1-49 (May 2005)

The so-called Biefeld-Brown (BB) effect, supposedly discovered by T. Townsend Brown, has three essential characteristics: it requires a bipolar coupling, it is polarity dependent (in general, anode-directed motion) and it is geometry dependent.

The present communication presents evidence that the BB effect does not exist as such, and that its supposed manifestations are riddled with electrodynamic, electrostatic and 'pendular' or 'swing' artifacts that have been improperly analyzed to this day, and are not polarity- or geometry-dependent, but independent of both polarity and geometry.

Yet, it is possible to experimentally demonstrate and study electro-gravitic interactions. Once artifacts due to ascertainable causes are removed, one can isolate a phenomenon that seems to lie at the antipodes of the so-called BB effect: it is monopolar, not bipolar; it is polarity-independent and appears to be charge-density dependent. These are all characteristics that only the aetherometric model of the electrodynamic control of gravity predicted.

Since analysis of the experimental results and preliminary data suggest that the monopolar lift effect is a vacuum reaction of the aether medium, they also tally with Wilstrom's and Khachatourian's 2002 discovery of an electrostatic spin which had long been predicted - in fact since 1977 - by Aspden's model of a 'vacuum (or aether) spin'.
Looks like Dr Correa doesn’t quite grasp the BB effect. He seems to be confusing it with ion wind lifter type devices which move in the direction of the corona wire regardless of polarity, but a true BB effect device always moves toward the positive electrode.

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

Trickfox,
You sure have a way with words!
Have you ever thought about becoming a teacher, not just a teacher of life? :D
I would hope that by drawing a line in the sand, our lil fox was making sure he does not
"cross that line" again-thereby letting him know he is running in circles!
But, I could as well imagine that he whispered to himself, "This is where I draw the line"
by which he would be thinking he is now MORE determined than ever to succeed.
Either :D or :D
makes for one happy story and a very "cunning" fox!
But as a wise man once told me "spinning wheels" get you no where.
So it is with that insight that I remain "brash" because after all these years I find I have to
if I hope to "discover" anything new.
Forgive me please?
I mean no harm.
I mean not to offend nor suggest that only I am experiencing an economic crisis.
I believe that for every window that closes, a door opens.
Just recall what you learned everytime you ran into a brick wall and then "discovered"
another way around it to accomplish your same goal.
There is always more than one way to skin a cat it has been said.
But sadly, over the years, I find that just skinning a cat for answers is not always enough.
Sometimes in life, you have to state the obvious because some people obviously can't see it.
I learned tha by raising 2 teenagers. :D
Again, please understand that I do have patience.
Remember I have been married to the same woman for over 20 years.
The same woman that keeps asking me, "Why are you interested in that stuff?"
Obviously, she never sees the smile on my face or hears my "Aha" moments loud enough :D
So, I too still look forward to meeting you, in Philadelphia?
Forgive my "brashness" :D
It comes with the passion.
Mark
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Not on the first date!

Post by Mikado14 »

Junglelord wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:
Junglelord wrote: :wink:

And these all mean what?
I guess it means you cannot understand signlanguage.
Or you read between the lines.
My Ex-Mother in Law was a dactologist and my Ex-wife was studying it. There was a time I did understand some sign language. However, when I see one of those emoticons, they are not necessarily sign language, for instance - :wink: - usually means one of two things: 1) you are making a joke or kidding someone; 2) you are making a sexual advance. I do hope it is not the second. And as to the this one - :D - well, combined with the wink, I don't know, that is why I asked. I appear to have an answer.....make sure you bring flowers with you....oh, and chocolate too!

(I apologize to anyone who may be deaf or has a loved one who may use sign language to communicate for I do realize the frustration in dealing with those that do not know.)
Junglelord wrote:Your the know it all, you tell me.
Have a nice day.
I have often found when dealing with individuals, that which they throw at another is often times that which they find so easily within themselves. I am not the one who has posted many times claiming postulations, copied from others, to be concrete with no proof.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Trickfox, Mark

Strange things do indeed happen, and it seems that they happen when they are ready and not before, or perhaps when we are ready and not before. I have pondered this strange phenomenon for what seems the longest time and it just seems to be and will not be hurried, like cogs in a clock. The title of this forum is most appropriate, Parallel, to me it says not only many avenues but also many minds, and also things happening, both near and far. Trickfox and Skyfish and others here are right in that the number of places now willing to advertise the fact they are doing, what for want of a better terminology I shall create an all encompassing word string, "electrokinetic field stimulus flight dynamic studies" is increasing.

Mark your comment on the Aetherometer sparked a memory from the film The Golden Compass, which Twigsnapper will remember, "so many worlds, and connecting them all is... dust, for dust was here before, those who know keep hold of the Aetherometer, the golden compass which shows that which is hidden, the rulers fearing any truth but their own cannot rest while the knowelge of dust still exists. ;my armour is made of sky-iron, from the falling stars that land in..."
Last edited by arc on Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mark,
AETHEROMETRY...very interesting site...much to agree with.
I I liked this:

The continuous creation of Space across sequential instants of Time is the ontological work of energy, the evidence that a flux of energy has a power and performs sensible work. Space is, in this sense, the work of the perpetual flux of massfree energy, just as universal Time is at once its synchronous beat and its eternal duration. Energy flows in packets, in quantized units, whether Planckian or not. Energy flux is "molecularized" or particulate. Every energy unit (see Leibniz's monad), irrespective of physical nature, is a synthesis of a spatial volume flowing or 'beating' with a resonant simultaneity, the production of a difference being found at the core of the new concept of energy: energy is a synthesis of the different - particle and waves, Space and Time manifolds, conjugate series of physical objects, different constituents, different properties or qualia.

"Continuous creation of space across sequential instants of time"
"Synchronous beat...beating with a resonant simultaneity..."

Reminds me of the article about the planck scale fuzziness of gravity. Creator's nerve impulses.

Instants of time. Ahhh...to realize that instant and experience eternity!

skyfish

ps...hey Mikado.... :wink:
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote: ps...hey Mikado.... :wink:
Hmmm, looks like my dance card is getting full. Make some spare ribs and you can move to the front of the line.

Mikado
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mikado,
From aetherometry link:

http://www.aetherometry.com/Bookstore/DVD0001.html

From Pulsed Plasma Power to the Aether Motor:

PART I: Dr. Paulo Correa & Alexandra Correa's work at Labofex (1987-2002):
Aspden's Law of Electrodynamics
Anomalous cathode reaction forces
Discovery of the aPAGDTM plasma regime
Metallographic studies
Contrast between aPAGDTM technology and W. Reich's OR Motor
aPAGDTM/XS NRGTM Converters
aPAGDTM Inverter-driven motors, spinners and flywheels

Aspden's name comes up again.

I'll bring chocolates too! lol

skyfish
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

skyfish wrote:Aspden's name comes up again.
Aspden is a research partner with Dr Correa who hosts the Aetherometry site.

GV
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi Greg,
Yes, I was just wondering if that would invalidate the theory that is proposed because it is
using Aspden's Law of Electrodynamics, considering Mr. Mikado's opinion of a previous post referring
to him.

My question is how did they detect the graviton? Does this mean CERN is
going to prove it too?

I am not sure that the "massless energy particle" is actually
a particle. A theory that considers aether is already on the right track, but
a model that accounts for all matter and energy manifesting from one united
aether, and still connected in the aether,again, like waves on the ocean,
not seperate, and not necessarily
particle in nature, is close.
imho.

Don't know if you have seen this...
Found something that had a mention of embedded electrodes in referrence to Dr. Brown's saucer...
on page 4.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3853642/Brown ... ki-UFO-6pp

skyfish