PROJECT:PEGASUS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

PROJECT:PEGASUS

Post by MARK MOODY »

Pegasus seems like a good word for my hopeful accomplishment.
Mark
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: PROJECT:PEGASUS

Post by htmagic »

Folks,

I've been lurking a little here watching the messages fly back and forth.
Mark M., welcome back. I'm one of the newer members here.

I was reading your posts about the disks. I have an (old) Mattell Vac-U-Form and I can make small plastic shapes out of thin sheet material using a vacuum forming type process. I could easily make 2-inch diameter disks, maybe 3-inch. I could easily make some small disks and use metallic tape made by 3M for the electrodes. The metal adhesive tape used for HVAC would also work fine. I surmised that the sectors are like those on a Wimshurst machine.

I also have a 100kV DC power supply that I bought off eBay years ago. I actually think it's a Tesla type transformer but no matter as it can put out DC. Now I'd like to build something and I have a rather large size spark gap type Tesla coil using neon sign transformers (NSTs).

Now if this thing works, you'll need independent verification. I can be one of them. Also, if it is suppressed technology, the more that have it and spread it, then it will be like the genie in the bottle. You can't easily put it back in the bottle! :wink:

So Gregg, if you have a design you wish to expand upon, it would be nice to know what it is.
I hope to hear more on this...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Hi Guys,

You might consider moving the other posts from "there" to here so this is all together. Let me know if you can't do that, and which ones would need to be moved.

Jim Z.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

I Love ( I used that word for you Mark M) to watch ideas get underway. Remember this, Dr. Brown tested with discs in oil.....why? Why was the Flame Jet generator even built since it required the use of Petroleum distillate to operate? Seems like a bad choice right about now.

So, I will leave you with some questions:

What does anyone see as the major difference between a lifter and a disc?

If the polarites can be reversed on a lifter, why not a disc?

Why did Dr. Brown have different discs, some with compound curves and some without?

If the Flame Jet generator was capable of +1MV why so much Pressure?

Why did I use the word Pressure instead of Voltage?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Mikado14 wrote:Why did I use the word Pressure instead of Voltage?

Mikado
Is it for the same reason that I use "displacement" instead of "thrust"?
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:Why did I use the word Pressure instead of Voltage?

Mikado
Is it for the same reason that I use "displacement" instead of "thrust"?
Trickfox
A question for an answer. A novel approach to clarity. However, I will be the first to answer.

I have no idea what or why the reason is that you exchange the word "thrust" with the word "displacement". I see no relationship to the words "voltage" and "displacement/thrust" or for that matter the relationship of the word "pressure" to "displacement/thrust".

Let's just say that perhaps I was relating "voltage" to nothing more than an "electrical pressure" and we will leave it at that.

But then, I am sitting around a campfire awaiting an epiphany to occurr and end the confusion....<g>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Never Mind!
Last edited by JZimmer on Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

Mikado,
Comparing a lifter to a disc is like comparing an open air balloon to a jet.
Yes, polarity reversal is possible. I suspect you already knew this also. Brown's shapes I assume were for field shaping and aerodynamics. The megavoltage generation would be for constant current drain and resistance. I suspect that ether, oh sorry, surrounding pressure would be the answer to your last question.
Time to get off the merry-go-round?
Mark
Trickfox
The Magician

sorting it out

Post by Trickfox »

Yes, well it turns out to be just a diferent perspective of looking at the same force.

trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

MARK MOODY wrote:Mikado,
Comparing a lifter to a disc is like comparing an open air balloon to a jet.

More like a kite to a Hot Air Balloon

Yes, polarity reversal is possible. I suspect you already knew this also.

If so, what do you base this upon since most things written state that the effect is the negative chasing the positive ?

Brown's shapes I assume were for field shaping and aerodynamics.

Yes and no

The megavoltage generation would be for constant current drain and resistance.

Uh...how do I respond to this? How about this, in a lifter, a High Voltage is required to achieve lift. The same is true for the disc, however, it goes way beyond current drain and resistance.

I suspect that ether, oh sorry, surrounding pressure would be the answer to your last question.

No, the answer to why I used "pressure", is for that what occurs with the Biefeld-Brown effect.

Time to get off the merry-go-round?

Keep going, your doing fine and remember, Ignorance is not asking the question but Stupidity is when you asked the question and didn't listen to the answer.....

Mikado

Mark
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: sorting it out

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:Yes, well it turns out to be just a diferent perspective of looking at the same force.

trickfox
You have me by the boots!

Care to explain what that force is?

Mikado
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

Mikado,
Love your responses.
How sure are you that these devices are "chasing" themselves in the negative to positive direction?
What if only one charge was responsible for the movement, kinda monopole like?
More voltage=more effect=more lifted weight.
Again, maybe one pole is responsible, but when using two in open air, the thrust is augmented by the added ions perhaps?
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

test
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

MARK MOODY wrote:Mikado,
Love your responses.
How sure are you that these devices are "chasing" themselves in the negative to positive direction?
What if only one charge was responsible for the movement, kinda monopole like?
More voltage=more effect=more lifted weight.
Again, maybe one pole is responsible, but when using two in open air, the thrust is augmented by the added ions perhaps?
I have one question:

Suppose that a full size version of say,...the Adamski saucer was built ( we must ignore the fact that a very small power source is required that would be light as well but hey, let's pretend). It is triarcuate and the craft will be surrounded with a charge. Now, would there be a dielectrophoretic response to the human electical system within the ship? In other words, does anyone understand the effects on the physical human body from being within this charge field?

Mikado
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

htmagic,
Sorry about not responding back, got carried away for a minute.
Please explain why Pegasus would need verification from a second or third party.
I was planning on showing a video on you tube when accomplished, but only after some careful consideration and a few other details are worked out.
Mark