PROJECT:PEGASUS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: PROJECT:PEGASUS

Post by skyfish »

Oh yeah...I did a Wiki on Dr. Paulo Correa...
try it.

I did find a reference to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Mallove

Mr. Cold Fusion himself!...murdered.

skyfish
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

PHOTOS

Post by MARK MOODY »

This is a little off track, but, does anyone have any photos they can post of Mr. Brown or his work?
Also, I sure would like to see a photo of a hut on Catalina Island-I had a dream of meeting Mr. Brown
there.....strange-very strange.
Mark
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Mark,

Thank you for telling me about your dream of the hut on Catalina. Dad was fond of huts...especially those military type ones, turned to civilian use. Unconventional perhaps, But the fact that you dreamed of the hut on Catalina has a strange significance to me that we can talk about someday.

It might take me awhile but I'll find you a photo. Linda
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Re: Not on the first date!

Post by Junglelord »

Mikado14 wrote:
Junglelord wrote:Your the know it all, you tell me.
Have a nice day.
I have often found when dealing with individuals, that which they throw at another is often times that which they find so easily within themselves. I am not the one who has posted many times claiming postulations, copied from others, to be concrete with no proof.

Mikado
No, your the one that acts like God and what is real and what is not is solely in your hands.
Talk about throwing stuff. Your a real joke.
Your definitions are your holy grail and they are the imposition of your limits that you force on others that is your mission.
No proof? You would not know a fine structure constant if you fell over it!

Thats what you offer as rebuttal, your own disbelief. Thats what you throw out there, and you have never given any proof.
In fact in the gravity thread you were asked, just because you say so, 137 is nothing?????
Which is what you do all the time, you just say it is not so.
Your a denier and therefore a lier.
I never lack proof, you lack rebuttal with proof.
Thats why I ignored you before and will now for ever more.

Meanwhile I have a full explanation linked to why the number 137 exists and where it is derived.
The Conductance of the Aether and the relationship of the spherical geometry of the ES Charge vs the EM Charge.
All charge is distributed and is never linear. Yet you talk of current like it is a definition of charge, and that voltage is pressure. Good luck with all that.

I wonder how many times will you bother to "talk down" to me after this. It ovbiously strokes your own ego, so stroke away Master.
:roll:
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Tarzan,

What kind of reaction is that? Toward what purpose?

I would not know a " fine structure constant" if I fell over it either .... but I do recognize a strong dose of childish behavior when I see it .... and that sir ... is coming directly from you.

Calling someone a liar because it soothes your own feathers is inappropriate. Mr. Mikado is tough on people and we all understand that. Interpret his comments as you wish but remember that the WAY you respond to them reveals much more about YOU that it does about him. And I think that you are disappointing yourself at the moment. Linda
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

My dear Trickfox,

Your last message was a wonder. I cherish every wise word.

Think cherry blossoms in the spring ....... and keep well. Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

lier? Shouldn't that be liar? Spelling is not your forte

Post by Mikado14 »

Junglelord wrote:No, your the one that acts like God and what is real and what is not is solely in your hands.
Talk about throwing stuff. Your a real joke.
Your definitions are your holy grail and they are the imposition of your limits that you force on others that is your mission.
No proof? You would not know a fine structure constant if you fell over it!

Thats what you offer as rebuttal, your own disbelief. Thats what you throw out there, and you have never given any proof.
In fact in the gravity thread you were asked, just because you say so, 137 is nothing?????
Which is what you do all the time, you just say it is not so.
Your a denier and therefore a lier.
I never lack proof, you lack rebuttal with proof.
Thats why I ignored you before and will now for ever more.

Meanwhile I have a full explanation linked to why the number 137 exists and where it is derived.
The Conductance of the Aether and the relationship of the spherical geometry of the ES Charge vs the EM Charge.
All charge is distributed and is never linear. Yet you talk of current like it is a definition of charge, and that voltage is pressure. Good luck with all that.

I wonder how many times will you bother to "talk down" to me after this. It ovbiously strokes your own ego, so stroke away Master.
:roll:
If asking questions is considered talking down then I suppose you are correct.

You have me all figured out, don't you? Just as you do with everything else...just because you say so.

Look at this - The Conductance of the Aether and the relationship of the spherical geometry of the ES Charge vs the EM Charge. All charge is distributed and is never linear. Yet you talk of current like it is a definition of charge, and that voltage is pressure. Good luck with all that.

I ask a simple question here - What experiment would you construct to prove what you have just said? In the event that you can't come up with anything how about a proof of principle?

How about this - I KNOW that current is not a charge, never said it was. You may have surmissed that but you failed to do something.....ASK a QUESTION! Is Voltage a pressure? It acts like it but it is closer to being scalar. It is magnitude with no direction. It is Electrostatic.

Theoriticians are just that. They sit in an easy chair and bring forth theories. It doesn't mean they are right or wrong. At some point, someone somewhere will have to put it to the test. Einstein never said he was right but he showed math to back up his claims but even he felt that something was missing but he was never arrogant.

I look forward to your publication in Scientific American on everything that you have posted here and your explanations. I so very much look forward to the proof of those principles as well.

All we have is language to communicate, questions are a vital part of that and you take yourself way too seriously. If you truly believe in what you are saying then you would take action upon those beliefs. When someone doesn't there are usually two things that stop them...finances and fear of failure, which are you?

I repeat, If asking questions is considered talking down then I suppose you are correct and I will be talking much more now and as to stroking egos, well, when one asks a question it usually means they are interested in what you have to say and the act of answering usually strokes the one who is answering.

And thanks for the wish of Good Luck! Ditto to you!

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Deleted
Kevin
Last edited by kevin.b on Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Croperdy, my dear Navigator and Friend
Don't you think you could get Davidb to chime in here and have a discussion with Tarzan, -the ape man and lord of our jungle. I would like to see if these two could agree on David's field definitions! :wink:

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Trickfox, could you enumerate for me what you see as the changes you could make to the old Apollo moon shot navigation, with a modern usage of FOL, and perhaps even further out than they went.
May I answer this in a PM Arc? It will take a few pages on math and Paul would get upset at me for boring everyone else to death. Suffice it to say that it's COMPLEX..... :wink: and the words "ORIGIN" and "CHIRALITY" are of primeval importance:mrgreen:
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Deleted
Last edited by kevin.b on Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fibonacci is king
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Tarzan???

I hate to say this, but the Tarzan that I grew up watching would never have acted as out esteemed Junglelord is acting. Right or wrong, there are ways to talk to people and discuss what they think and feel. Mr. Junglelord, you will find that in these forums, and probably elsewhere in life, discussing something, even your disagreements with others is best served by working towards mutual understanding and respect... something that you at the moment seen to have lost sight of.

This is just my opinion, but if you want your ideas, thoughts and opinions to be taken seriously here I would suggest that you take the time to read what those of us who post here are really saying and try to understand what they are trying to tell you... you will get a lot further.

Also, it is my expreience in life that people that attack something with as much vemon as in your earlier post are generally really on the defensive. Mikado has challanged most everyone on this forum at one time or another, and I have seen that in most cases it has been with good reason, and it is how you respond to this challange that defines who you really are in our eyes. If you study the contents of this forum, you will see the truth of this matter.

If you choose not to, them maybe you are in the wrong place, among the wrong group of friends. It is of course, your choice, but I would think that a hard look at how you view those of us here would be a wise decision. Personally I would hate to see you leave our group as I have seen that you can be a valuable part of what we are doing, but not at the expense of personal attacks on my friends.

It serves no useful purpose.

Sorry if you do not like what I have to say!

Jim Z.

P.S. Edited for typing errors
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

Post by Martin Calloway »

Jim,

I agree here and am adding my two cents, for what they are worth.

JungleLord, You really can be abrasive. Are you doing that just to see what sort of rise you get from those around you?

Been my experience with the crowd I happen to run with that they just sort of take one sniff at the smell of it and just walk off without comment or explanation. And you never know what it was or what was said that turned the tide. If your plan was to cause that sort of reaction then I would think it might have worked well enough,

Now of course you wouldn't care much about that but the point is that you also would never know the exchanges of very interesting information if they had stayed. So sometimes its a great loss. And that I hate to see happen. Not speaking for all on the forum because I certainly can't , but I am personally aquainted with one or two of the forums older members. The information they might have to offer you would at least be passingly interesting to you I think. But again, with the attitude you are displaying toward Mikado I think that the smell is pretty strong in the air.....

Oh, this belongs on another thread but I am going to throw it in here anyway.
LongboardLovely: Wrong Captain Watson, but I have to admit I did appreciate that old hoot being brought up again. Everytime actually I happen over a freighter with those container boxes that little incident comes to my mind. Beats fishing for it. Should have given him a medal.

And like any rightthinking bird I am well south now, and in good company. Warm sand, warm water. You all know the drill! Martin
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Martin Calloway wrote:Oh, this belongs on another thread but I am going to throw it in here anyway.
LongboardLovely: Wrong Captain Watson, but I have to admit I did appreciate that old hoot being brought up again. Everytime actually I happen over a freighter with those container boxes that little incident comes to my mind. Beats fishing for it. Should have given him a medal.
So Mr. Calloway, you shuffled off "from" Buffalo. Too damn cold up there this time of year. I see what you are saying about the containers, ....I think.

The question I have is why am I fishing?

I hate a mystery......mystery....Sherlock......<GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG> It just hit me.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Trickfox

Yes a PM is fine by me, I have been musing on the emerging role of AI and how to tweak it for useful purposes.

arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars