PROJECT:PEGASUS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
arc
Junior Birdman

Re: PROJECT:PEGASUS

Post by arc »

Swinging through the jungle one must always remember the vipers and alligators on the ground below. Some dwellers may possess the ability to swing far higher up the strata than others, but all of us swing to a greater or lesser degree. Some such as myself of limited capability cling precariously to the bottom section of the vine and often have those unexpected eyeball to eyeball meetings with the tooth and fang feeders. In the spirit of jungle co-habitation it is just not sporting to deliberately grease the vines of fellow dwellers.
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

WIRELESS POWER BRAODCASTING

Post by MARK MOODY »

Mikado and Gregg,
Please offer me your wisdom on the possiblities of this?
A William C. Brown, no relation to our hero Mr. Brown, was involved in wireless broadcasting of microwave
power, once demonstrated a model helicopter flying with the required powere beamed to it via microwaves.
At Texas A&M University, he also demonstrated a device powered by a standard magnetron from a microwave oven!
My question to you two gentlemen is this; since my power supply requires an input of 120 volts AC, is this a possible device to use to beam the needed power?
Granted, I would only like to demonstrate horizontal motion via a suspended device.
Not really forward motion per se, as much as maybe a pendulum motion.
I understand the weight of my internal power supply components would need to be taken into account, but then again,
I would seek only a "swinging" pendulum effect.
Just had another thought also, what if the power supply was still external on a table and the required rectenna was
attached to the power supply to eliminate weight problems.
I could then have the device still tethered to the output HV wires, but at least I would be taking
"baby" steps torwards progress.
The next step could be the intrenal mounting of the HV components for pendulum type movement.
Please feel free to share your thoughts with me?
Mark
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Mark,

Your HV supply would not make a good power transmitter. You would be better off scavenging parts from a high wattage microwave oven.

I am not sure that beaming power is the way to go though. One problem with it is dead birds. Anything that crosses the path of the beam will be roasted. One small mistake on your end and you’ll end up with cataracts. I personally would not pursue this method. Besides, if you were to construct a microwave power beam transmitter, where would you use it. You couldn’t use it in your neighborhood. You would have to go out into the wilderness, away from houses and buildings.

I think the future of electrogravity lies in onboard power not beamed power, but for now, wires from a stationary supply seem to be the best means of working towards the development of the basic technology. Once the gravitic technology is perfected then we will need to move on to onboard power supply design.

Everyone’s dream is that eventually a way to derive the power from the aether will be found.

GV
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

Gregg,
I was not thinking of using my HV supply to power the magnetron.
I was thinking along the lines of powering the microwave oven magnetron the tradional way, by an AC outlet.
The HV supply would either receive the required input broadcasted power via an attached rectenna and then use the HV output wires to relay the HV output to the disc or later, down the road, place the HV components inside the disc and have a receiving rectenna attached on the outside of the disc.
Again, I was hoping that the required HV input power could be provided by the magnetron and the rectenna.
Mark
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Mark,

I follow you now.

The rectenna would output DC so you would need an additional inverter to change it to AC to power your HV supply.

What is the required amperage or wattage of your HV supply? I thinkthat most common microwave oven magnetrons produce around 800 watts. You will have to figure in for transmission losses and conversion losses.

I am no microwave oven expert, but, isn’t the waveguide in an oven designed to disperse/scatter the beam? You may have to design a replacement waveguide that will minimize divergence.

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

Gregg, I believe an item called a horn is used for focusing the beam.
My HV power supply operates off of 120 volts at 3 amps=360 watts?
Mark
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Mark,

You may be able to power the HV supply via microwaves, but first you will need an electrogravitic device that can generate enough force to lift the power supply. How much does your power supply weigh?

GV
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

be sure and address safety concerns you guys

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Trickfox wrote:be sure and address safety concerns you guys

Trickfox
You guys, pleural? I hope that I am not included in guys. I already said that it was dangerous and I don’t think I will be experimenting with high power microwaves any time soon.

But since Mark and his wife are finished having children and cataracts can be easily surgically removed and replaced with implantable plastic lenses, I suppose if he wants to he could go for it.

GV
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

I personally would leave the power issues for later and concentrate on developing the electrogravitics.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Microwaves

Post by Mikado14 »

Ok, here is my two cents,.....how about thin dime?

Mark, your idea has much merit and has been very much talked about. I do see where you are coming from. I believe you would have to achieve a lift potential much as Gregg has mentioned, in other words, the ability to lift the vehicle and the associated circuitry to power it.

Do I believe it is possible with the microwaves...yep. Would I do it?....nope

There are a few much better and eloquent ways. Now you must understand that I may be telling the truth here but then I may not, depends upon who/whom is reading. I would venture to say that in about the time it takes to house break an infant, you will see a device that may be best described as an aether pump.

But then, I am a liar...or is that lier?

Keep the enthusiasm up and I guarantee you...we will meet.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

Gregg and Mikado,
Thank you for everything :D
The brain juice is really boiling now!
As far as me experimenting with microwaves, uh uh.
I kinda like living without cataracts.
Sometimes I stumble upon a certain topic and then try to pursue it to a certain length just to see where it may go.
I love physics and electronics, although I studied neither after high school.
But this stuff fascinates me.
Before I forget...."If I ever get the chance to see it mum is the word".
Now, you guys are really great.
I say if no one else can meet in Philly, we sure as hell should!
I understand what you both have told me, trust me I do.
This only excites me all the more!
The "bread crumbs" eventually makes for one hungry man!
Yes the electrogravitics is the way to go, especially with dielectrics I believe.
I just venture off course now and then because some info "pops" up and it fascinates me.
But I am still dead set on seeing Pegasus fly!
I can't wait to experince something that is "other wordly".
Be it by my hands or anyone else's (or anything else's).
You are right, we shall meet.
We may not DANCE like I would damce with Linda, but we shall meet.
Mark
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

Just so we are all on the same page here....
Mikado14 wrote:
Junglelord wrote: :wink:

:wink:

:D

:D

:wink:
And these all mean what?
I offer no proof?
This is your rebuttal to Howard Johnsons work and Kirstian Birklands work?
Since that whole post was on Spintronics and the Electric Universe.
I fail to see how this was a question about anything, or a rebuttal of the information.
We are so very fortunate that someone can say beyond any shadow of doubt what is correct.

I hate to tell you this Fred, but Apsden is all wrong.

MikadoThere are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophyMikado14
The Enforcer

Private message Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report this postReply with quote Re: Gravity and Spin
by FM No Static At All on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:58 am

Ah, Mr. Mikado. And just like that, all of Aspden is just wrong? Without explanation or reason, you have determined he is just plain wrong? Unlike some that deify Plank or Lorentz, I am offering a scientist that approach working out "constants" based on good math and judgment. I am not suggesting that he is right and Einstein is wrong. I am offering a possibility that explains a science of aether which has been ignored for most of the "Big Bang" era.

I would not be the first to proclaim Aspden as the next Nobel Laureate in Physics, I do think his work deserves more than cursory glance and brush off.
Another common rebuttal, you said so.

Mikado14 wrote:

Junglelord wrote:
Your the know it all, you tell me.
Have a nice day.

I have often found when dealing with individuals, that which they throw at another is often times that which they find so easily within themselves. I am not the one who has posted many times claiming postulations, copied from others, to be concrete with no proof.

Mikado
No you offer rebuttal of your own personal experience with no proof, yet you never tell us what is the right answer!
If you treat me like an idiot, well expect the same in return, especially when you do act the way you accuse.
I have to laugh when people say I am abrasive.

Since you claimed that Feynman and the number 137 meant nothing, and offered NO other alternative.
Neither did you bother to explain why the fine structure constant was 137, so how could you know one if you fell over it?
I however gave a rational explanation for what the reason is behind the number.

The ratio between EM Spherical geometry and ES Spherical geometry produces 137.
If an electron is compose of both distributed charges, then their geometry would produce the fine structure constant.
And I have no proof, just copied links, and no knowledge, oh really?

I just gave Feynman an answer to what he said is the most profound question in physics.
That if this was known, then all physics was known.
I guess Feynman is an idiot and I am a dreamer.
Or maybe you just do not know everything, like you think you do.
Maybe I do know something profound.
I seem to have an answer for 137, whats yours>?
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

MERRY GO ROUND

Post by MARK MOODY »

Can anyone else hear it, or is it just me?
I swear I hear music.
Merry go round music.
Is the topic of this theme not PROJECT:PEGASUS?
Just when progress was being made, someone starts the merry go round again.
Maybe we should have a theme called "REBUTTAL".
Or maybe "DISTRACTION".
It is this kind of bickering that "slows" progress.
Again I say, none of us knows "everything".
But some do know more than others.
Everyone has their "talent".
Bickering is not an art form, but rather a vain attempt to cause a fuss.
To what end?
Who wins in the end?
What is gained?
The last post should have been posted elsewhere.
Like maybe a bathroom stall perhaps?
At least there it could be seen for its true worth.
And people wonder why I am the way I am?
No one can start a good theme and remain on topic without someone changing the "flow".
Has anyone noticed the various number of themes on this forum?
One always feeds another.
Talk hinders real progress unless it contributes constructively.
How old are we all again?
Wait.....
The merry go round just started again and I must "go play".
Mark
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

What would I know if it had not been pointed out to me by You and Talbott and Thornhill and Thomson?
I would know very little. In fact I had a ton of information and knew almost nothing.
I am merely backing you guys up. You have all turned my information, into knowledge. For that I am forever grateful. I even gave Dave Talbott a PM to express my sincere gratitude for all the knowledge they have allowed me to create from my bank of information. Without the unifying principles of Comparative Mythology married to Plasma physics (structure and function), with out your Meyl links and superconductor thread...I would be in the dark....I think a black hole comes to mind.
StevenO and Dave Smith, my brothers in the industry, I am forever aware of your deep insights and experience in the world of electricity/electronics. I also therefore thankyou as you have both been a source of deep knowledge and insight into a world I never really understood until this week.

Dean Ward
Yes well... now we know where you got your inspiration Tarzan, now why don't you climb down that vine and talk with the rest of us monkeys :roll:

So Mark,... where were we anyhow.... HORNS and microwaves?
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com