ROBOTS AND CONCIOUSNESS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Re: missing

Post by Victoria Steele »

It seems to me that this whole situation of people missing " without a trace" and still being "unfound" after all kinds of technology is unleashed on the search must mean a couple of things

1.) The person has hidden himself for some reason and therefore taken all of the necessary arrangement to be " disappeared" sucessfully/

2.) Some other force has pulled the same result as above but of course against the missing guys will.

3.) Perhaps something really strange and Bermuda Triangleish is happening here folks. And MAYBE we are being shown Dr. Browns FTM in action somehow? Could someone somewhere be using that to entice these men to "join up" and if thats the case.... what in the heck?

4) and if they have VOLUNTEERED to "disappear" themselves it could only be a project of enormous scope I should think. Guys like these just don't leave their families stone cold like that. Well, thats the question then isn't it. If they did ... what does that mean? Whats going on?

5.) and if there is a connection between these guys , what would it be? There has to be a common denominator if we should decide to look in that direction. I hear the sound of the huntsmans horn too Mark, but I wonder if we really need to go charging off in that direction or just hold our course and muse on this a little.

I don't know how it would help Pauls project to go off in that direction and no matter how close to the truth we might get, I think the energy level is probably beyond me!

Throwing the red flags down here guys. A flurry of red flags for the future.

Victoria
Mark Bean
Space Cadet

Re: ROBOTS AND CONCIOUSNESS

Post by Mark Bean »

Hello Victoria,

I have been involved with robotics and A.I. for 25 years. I'm still desinging, building, programming & experimenting.

http://www.botmag.com/index.shtml -Great place for info.

Here are 2 sites that show the robots I am currently working on:
http://www.lynxmotion.com/Category.aspx?CategoryID=91 -I have built the Robonova and I am very impressed. You can really tweak this baby out.
http://www.isobotrobot.com/eng/index.html -Isobot kicks booty. I have many hacks for this affordable humanoid robot. Don't let its small size fool you.

Have fun,

Mark Bean
Last edited by Mark Bean on Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: missing

Post by FM No Static At All »

Victoria Steele wrote:
3.) Perhaps something really strange and Bermuda Triangleish is happening here folks. And MAYBE we are being shown Dr. Browns FTM in action somehow? Could someone somewhere be using that to entice these men to "join up" and if thats the case.... what in the heck?

4) and if they have VOLUNTEERED to "disappear" themselves it could only be a project of enormous scope I should think. Guys like these just don't leave their families stone cold like that. Well, thats the question then isn't it. If they did ... what does that mean? Whats going on?

5.) and if there is a connection between these guys , what would it be? There has to be a common denominator if we should decide to look in that direction. I hear the sound of the huntsmans horn too Mark, but I wonder if we really need to go charging off in that direction or just hold our course and muse on this a little.

I don't know how it would help Pauls project to go off in that direction and no matter how close to the truth we might get, I think the energy level is probably beyond me!

Throwing the red flags down here guys. A flurry of red flags for the future.

Victoria
Well, as far as outlandish goes, here is something that I found from a guy called William Cooper:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6893863155
Now taking all with a grain of salt, and in some cases a good stiff shot, it would seem that many engineers, scientists, and ex-military personnel have been volunteered or taken to a secret base on either the Moon or Mars. According to Cooper and some other accounts, over 35,000 have disappeared without a trace over the last couple of decades.

Now while I don't take any of this as gospel truth, there is circumstantial evidence that points to NASA and JPL covering up a lot of data and photos that would suggest that Mars may be habitable, and while the Moon is not (on the surface) there are places there underground that can and do support life. I would suspect that Dr. Brown would have been privy to this information if it is true and that perhaps some of his work enabled it to take place.

I have heard from several sources that claim they have witnessed Shuttle launches from Vandenberg AFB over the years when other NASA shuttles were grounded such as after the Challenger disaster, and again after Columbia's reentry breakup. All of the Vandenberg launches were said to take place at night when there was very little chance that they would be identified as a shuttle. Most "neighbors" just heard a rocket blast off and only a few "in the know" said that itr was a shuttle.

It has always occurred to me, that building on the early technology of the Apollo program, and having a space station to refuel if they were planning a voyage beyond Earth orbit, the possibility of a trip to the Moon is certainly feasible. Now while a trip to Mars would be significantly longer and dangerous, it is nevertheless possible. And further, it is not a stretch to imagine that military personnel would be called upon for such dangerous duty in lighht of how often they are placed in harm's way here on Earth.

I do not however think that those many missing people have all been flown aboard shuttles to ISS and transferred to the Moon or Mars after a brief stopover. I do speculate that they may have boarded a more exotic form of transportation, involving antigravity propulsion, and that was how they were whicked away so quickly. Now I do not have proof and I don't know of anyone that does. But I am stretching beyond here as many of us are forced to do in our journey down through the rabbit hole.

May the force be with you young "skywalkers"

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Bill Cooper was an inigma from the start. I've actually been to his appartment in Las Vegas shortly after he did this conference back in 1989. A lot of what he says is just plain impossible to believe. Specially the part about the human body being able to survive a vacuume, and other things that are easilly disproved. I suppose some of what he said may be true but I'm sure he and his agenda was part of the mixup in stories which have evolved from that era. (nearly twenty years ago....wow....I've been at this way too long)
trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Re: Short article on Fossett

Post by Chris Knight »

Here is a short article on Mr. Fossett from the UK Telegraph:
"Round-the-world flying adventurer Steve Fossett may have faked his own death, investigators have claimed."
at:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2462912 ... th%27.html
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Andrew,

While it may be true that a man like Steve Fosset might have gotten himself involved with too many women to suit his fancy or pocketbook... I rather suspect that if he was living two or more lives romance probably had a whole lot less to do with it . I would expect a VERY BIG PROJECT UNDERWAY. Hows that for a conspiratory flash?

Count the number of very important men who have " disappeared themselves" ( and though I don't know his rank or importance I am throwing Morgans name in this hat too.) I could probably make a pretty good case for something happening if I just went back over the past three or four years and listed the names of important and genius level men ( and women) who have mysteriously gone missing without a trace.

What might that be? I dunno but for myself I would be keeping a very strong contact with Linda Brown. She disappears and I have proven my case, at least to myself. <g> MarkC
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Post by natecull »

Mark Culpepper wrote: Count the number of very important men who have " disappeared themselves" ( and though I don't know his rank or importance I am throwing Morgans name in this hat too.) I could probably make a pretty good case for something happening if I just went back over the past three or four years and listed the names of important and genius level men ( and women) who have mysteriously gone missing without a trace.
Can you give us such a list? I can't think of any stories I've noticed myself.
Going on a journey, somewhere far out east
We'll find the time to show you, wonders never cease
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

natecull wrote:Can you give us such a list? I can't think of any stories I've noticed myself.
One comes to my mind. Gravity researcher Ning Lee

GV
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

I have also heard of such a list, and I would add the twins "Frank and Althea Dobbs" (if ever they existed)

In fact it seams to me there was quite a good argument to suggest that these missing geniuses all went the same way as the Ong's Hat incunabula did!!!
http://www.incunabula.org/original/css/original.html
There is a GREAT set of papers here worth going over -(to try and find originals anyhow)

So this is the main conspiracy....They just dissapeared (AS A GROUP) Although I hear Fred Alan Wolf still does not know what the bleep anyone is doing about it.

Can I speak to LANDRU now??? :lol: ( I was kicked off another forum for saying this too many times)

Anyhow....It is interesting and worth "googling with" for a few hours.

Oh....Griffin........ "Deja vuish"???? WOW :shock: , that is the best new abjective I have heard in a long time.

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Post by natecull »

greggvizza wrote:
natecull wrote:Can you give us such a list? I can't think of any stories I've noticed myself.
One comes to my mind. Gravity researcher Ning Lee

GV
Mmm. I remember that. Playing with Podkletnov's stuff, wasn't she?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ning_Li_(physicist)

Hers is the sort of 'exit into the black world' I find extremely plausible. Research not suppressed, but quietly 'invited onto the team' and says yes.

Wonder where the trail is now:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread331108/pg1

Hmm, Henry William Wallace is probably worthy of mention, if he hasn't been here yet.
http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/weird/wallc/wallct.txt
http://www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/f ... llace.html

Also summarising from the ATS discussion:
Then, in 1990, Dennis Cravens of Science Applications International Corp filed a report with Edwards AFB (yes, thats right, EDWARDS AFB) entitled, "Electric Propulsion Study" (i cannot find the actual report right now...i am still searching and would be appreciative if anyone in the audience would let me know if they find it...look for AL-TR-89-040. there are many references to it, but no actual report yet. Also, it is reported that it is registered under DTIC as ad-a227121 but i cannot find it there, either).
Here's an
interesting news brief from Infinite Energy magazine, July/Aug 1995, Dr Eugene
Mallove - editor. (603)-228-4516

A bombshell paper has just been published in the American Journal of Physics,
Vol 63 No 8, August 1995, pages 694-705, "Maxwell's Equations in a Rotating
Medium: Is There a Problem?" by Gerald N. Pellegrini and Arthur R. Swift (the
latter of the Dept of Physics and Astronomy, University of Massachusetts,
Amherst MA)"

The paper is a direct challenge to Special Relativity. It proves one of two
things about a classic 1913 experiment of Wilson and Wilson that was used to
verify the prediction of relativity that "a moving magnetic dipole develops an
electric dipole moment.' The conclusion of the paper is that Special
Relativity does NOT agree with this experiment -- and no one has ever
challenged the quality of the experiment.

Peregrinni told Infinite Energy that he thinks that all of relativity as well
as Maxwell's equations as descriptors of EM radiation are now called into
question.
reply posted on 5-2-2008 @ 05:24 PM by BlackProjects

I have emailed a former colleague of Li's who says she is still working "Black Projects" although he says he has not heard anything since 2005. Further he thinks the "back in China thing" is disinformation. If this is true and I have no reason to doubt the source...we can conclude that US is bigtime into antigravity.
Working with Dr. Li in 1999 were Koczor and Noever. These two were basically in charge of putting to use some new gravity measuring instrumentation (which is presumably why Koczor picked up on what Li was working on in the first place, as he has spoken openly about his interest being what drew him to her research).

There was an experiment performed by these two call the Eclipse project. This may have been discussed here at ATS (not going to bother to search as it is pretty arcane). However, here is the story of what the Eclipse project was:

http://www.cybercitycafe.com/explore/gravity.html

In 1959, at the enthusiastic urging of rocket pioneer Werner von Braun, a peculiar set of physics experiments first appeared in English as a four-part series in the journal Aero/Space Engineering. The author, Maurice Allais, was a skilled physicist with an interest in the behavior of Foucault's Pendulum. From 1954 to 1960 he made careful observations of the motion of glass and metallic pendulums with the hope he would discover some connection between gravity and magnetism. Despite years of careful work, he never succeeded in finding a link between those disparate forces, but he did observe something extraordinary. During the total eclipses of June 30, 1954, and October 22, 1959, he detected "anomalies in the movement of the ... pendulum" during the time when the Earth, the Moon, and the Sun were aligned.

"A remarkable disturbance has been observed at the time of the total solar eclipse... it cannot be identified with periodic lunisolar effects resulting from the actual theory of gravitation."
Maurice Allais, 1959, from the abstract of his articles in Aero/Space Engineering

Allais’ solar eclipse results are hard to understand, but he was undoubtedly a meticulous scientist. His experiments were well-conceived and he repeated his measurements during two solar eclipses.

If something strange is happening to Foucault pendulums during solar eclipses, then it's a real mystery," says Noever. "Is it some gravitational effect, a peculiar manifestation of tides, or something else entirely? The idea that some unexplained aspect of gravity is at work seems nonsensical when you consider that it would seem to imply planets spinning out of their orbits over very long time scales (among other things). Also, why would the effect show up only during a solar eclipse? The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth are nearly aligned about once a month near the time of the new moon. A solar eclipse takes place when they are precisely aligned. If something is happening to gravity once a month, wouldn't we have noticed by now?"

*snip!*

The NASA/Marshall team plans to observe on August 11, 1999, Gravity filed with a high precision gravitometer located at the Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, AL. The gravitometer is a state-of-the-art gravity sensor tested as part of a Marshall project entitled "Ultra-high precision gravity measurements". Noever and Koczor are using this extraordinary device to carry out sensitive experiments in gravity physics at the Marshall Space Flight Center. They are also exploring the history of peer-reviewed gravity research and repeating or recasting experiments that would benefit from the high precision afforded by the gravitometer. Allais’ work falls in this group.

The instrument reports very small changes in the gravitational force acting on a mechanical spring-mass. Gravitational changes are expressed as the electrical force (measured as voltage) required to maintain the spring-mass system at a predetermined position (the null point). The modified LaCoste-Romberg gravitometer (Edcon, Inc. Denver, CO) measures relative gravity until calibrated against a reference. The instrument is routinely calibrated along the 10-station Rocky Mountain Calibration range established by NOAA, Edcon and the Colorado School of Mines. The calibration is validated by comparing the measure of absolute gravity in Huntsville Alabama with reference values from the USAF gravity disk.

"If Allais’ disturbance is real, and if it has something to do with gravity, then we will be able to measure it to 10 significant digits," says Noever.
This is very interesting, honestly. The "Allais" effect would create quite the uproar in the field of physics. And upon learning of this experiment, i was very excited to find some results.

Except for one small problem: they "disappeared" with the data. Now, when i say disappeared, that may or may not be true. I have found links to a company reportedly owned by Noever, but nothing of Noever himself.

So, we have data that could very well prove a relationship between gravity and electromagnetism that has come up missing FROM THE VERY SAME people associated with Dr. Li during her groundbreaking work.

I am smelling more and more of a coverup here.

For reference, here is an article kind of summarizing the majority of the above story (from Allais own associates):
http://www.allais.info/priorartdocs/noever.htm
Also from that discussion, a 1999 letter to Noever about the eclipse data:
http://naturalscience.com/ns/letters/ns_let23.html

Another contributor emailed a Dr Robert Baker requesting info on Ning Li:
In December of 2000 Dr. Robert Baker filed the following patent:
Gravitational Wave Generator Utilizing Submicroscopic Energizable Elements
http://www.drrobertbaker.com/docs/US%20 ... 1%20B2.pdf
A gravitational wave generating device comprising an energizing means which act upon energizable elements such as molecules, atoms, nuclei or nuclear particles in order to create nuclear reactions or collisions, the products of which can move in a single preferred direction with an attendant impulse (jerk or harmonic oscillation) of an ensemble of target nuclei or other energizable elements over a very brief time period. The target nuclei or energizable elements acting in concert generate a gravitational wave. A preferred embodiment involves the use of a pulsed particle beam moving at the local gravitational wave speed in a target mass, which is comprised of target nuclei, to trigger a nuclear reaction and build up a coherent gravitational wave as the particles of the beam move through the target mass and impact target nuclei over very short time spans. An information-processing device connected to a computer, controls the particle beam's high-frequency, (GHz to THz) pulse rate and the number of particles in each bunch comprising the pulse in order to produce modulated gravitational waves that can carry information. A gravitational wave generation device that exhibits directivity. A gravitational wave detection device that exhibits directivity and can be tuned. The utilization of a medium in which the gravitational wave speed is reduced in order to effect refraction of the gravitational wave.
And received the following response:
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 22:46:48 -0800
Dear Mike: I really appreciate your interest in High-Frequency Gravitational waves. I have not heard from Dr. Ning Li for several years. In Huntsville several years back her husband prepared what my wife and I consider the best Chinese meal we have ever had. At the time I was evaluating her work on HFGWs/superconductors for the US Army. According to them she never presented them with a final report on the $500,000 contract that they paid her. I have no idea where she is or what she is doing. I am working with a Professor Fangyu Li from Chongqing University . You can find information on our activity at http://www.GravWave.com. Regards, Robert Baker
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 07:04:29 -0800
Thanks Mike for your interest. I have lost track of Ning Li since refereeing her never completed Army contract. You probably have found the http://www.GravWave.com site. If not, then take a look. Robert Baker
Interesting chappie, Dr Robert Baker. Lots more links in the ATS thread.
http://www.drrobertbaker.com/cv.htm

Email around Feb 2008 from Ron Koczor (Ning Li's boss):
Hi,

Thanks for the note. But I'm afraid I can't help you much. I haven't seen Ning Li for almost 8 years. When she left UAH, she went to the Baltimore area for some medical reason ( I don't know what they were). Someone told me she came back to Huntsville a few years later, but we never had any contact since we ended our work together in the mid-90s.

I'm afraid that's the best I can do for you.

Ron
Hey wow, CIA SUN STREAK remote viewing runs circa 1989 on a similar device:
http://www.starstreamresearch.com/podkletnov.htm
reply posted on 21-3-2008 @ 01:12 PM by justsomeboreddude
BFFT, Your research into Ning Li is very interesting. I have been interested in her whereabouts for a while, but have had no luck in finding anything relevant or current. However, I wanted to suggest you look into one of her co-workers at the University of Alabama. His name is Douglass Torr. He has several patents as well. The last thing I found about him stated that he was at the University of South Carolina (If i remember correctly). One interesting thing I found (though I dont know if it is true) is that he sent out an e-zine trying to raise funds to create an antigravity craft. I have found no current info on him. He seems to have disappeared just like Ning Li. Happy Hunting and I hope you have more luck than I have had
Check out this patent by Torr and Vargas. It looks like it was just issued on 2/7/2008.Torr and Vargas patent

Here is some contact info for Torr and Vargas (from 2004)
Jose G. Vargas1 and Douglas G. Torr2
PST Associates, 600 Westover Rd, Columbia, SC 29210
PST Associates, 5221 Tern Place, Fayetteville, NC 28311-
803-772-4431, [email protected]

and check out page 229 of this pdf
http://www.unm.edu/~isnps/pdfs/2004abstractbook.pdf
Louis Essen is interesting:
Have Einstein's relativity theories ever been "generally accepted"?
Many prominent scientist have expressed their doubts, but one in particular should have been listened to. Louis Essen, professional metrologist, inventor of the atomic clock and co-author of a book on the experimental estimation of the speed of light thought Einstein's ideas ridiculous. He may well have forfeited a Nobel Prize for saying this rather too publicly. As he said, Einstein’s theories arbitrarily made “space and time intermixed by definition and not as the result of some peculiar property of nature … If the theory of relativity is regarded simply as a new system of units it can be made consistent but it serves no useful purpose”.
http://www.btinternet.com/~time.lord/Relativity.html
http://www.btinternet.com/~time.lord/

Edit: Rene'-Louis Vallee's 'Synergetique' theory of which Essen thinks highly:
http://jlnlabs.online.fr/vsg/synergetics.pdf
http://jlnlabs.online.fr/vsg/index.htm

This one's interesting also:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/ ... brown.html
THE MORGAN EXPERIMENT:
First Independent Confirmation of Wallace's Results?!
Kedrick F. Brown, December 16, 1999

About two years ago, Harvey Morgan published the results of an experiment which he claimed demonstrated the existence of a gravitomagnetic type field [1]. I quote from his article:

" A mechanical experiment confirmed that momentum is indeed a field phenomena. A 2 pound lead flywheel was mounted on the shaft of a small, very high speed (26,500 RPM advertised) electric motor. Another flywheel was mounted on a ball-bearing shaft aligned with the motor shaft. The two flywheel's parallel faces were separated by about 1/16"…When the motor was energized, it accelerated the lead flywheel towards it's top rated speed. The other flywheel, in response to the changing angular velocity and momentum of the lead flywheel, started turning briskly - in the opposite direction! The changing momentum field of the lead flywheel induced a torque in the other flywheel across an airgap. Newtonian mechanics does not predict that reaction.

When the electric motor was turned off before reaching top speed, the other flywheel stopped turning . It then started turning slowly in the same direction as the lead flywheel, urged by the collapsing momentum field and the air coupling between flywheels. "
reply posted on 11-6-2008 @ 06:34 AM by nablator
There was a similar (a ring of superconducting material rotating up to 6 500 times a minute) and apparently successful experiment by ESA in March 2006. http://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/GSP/SEM0L6OVGJE_0.html
The two published papers are:
Experimental Detection of the Gravitomagnetic London Moment
http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0603033
and
Measurement of Gravitomagnetic and Acceleration Fields Around Rotating Superconductors
http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0610015
Hmm, is this why some of this stuff is 'bubbling to the surface' from the underground? No longer quite so secret?

Sorry about the long post but figured people might not want to wade through Above Top Secret, but there are some interesting folks there.
Last edited by natecull on Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Going on a journey, somewhere far out east
We'll find the time to show you, wonders never cease
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

an electromagnetic field can cause an antigravity effect IF the fields are shaped properly. There are actually two fields that need to be shaped properly. The electrical field and the magnetic field.

The electrical field has to be shaped like a tornado or a vortex. The magnetic field has to be shaped like a donut. If you can make a device that can create the electrical vortex, then the electrical field will cause the magnetic field to take the donut shape. The same is true the other way around. If you had a device that can make a donut-shaped magnetic field, it will build the electrical field in a vortex shape. These shaped fields cancels gravity.
This is from the ATS link above....

I like this idea a lot.... What do you think Mikado?
Trickfox

Fred...Your mysterious Romanek equations appears to show a symbol which descibes this idea (also a Schwarzchild Black hole)....THERE IS No calculus however!!
I'm having trouble trying to figure out the rest of the concepts, but then I'm "not yet obsessed to do so", -unlike other equations and symbols like Clifford Spaces and such.

Trickfox
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Trickfox wrote:I have also heard of such a list, and I would add the twins "Frank and Althea Dobbs" (if ever they existed)
Aha! They were last seen in Ong's Hat, NJ working on the Choas Equations and the Egg.
Fred...Your mysterious Romanek equations appears to show a symbol which descibes this idea (also a Schwarzchild Black hole)....THERE IS No calculus however!!
I'm having trouble trying to figure out the rest of the concepts, but then I'm "not yet obsessed to do so", -unlike other equations and symbols like Clifford Spaces and such.
And how is the aether connected to that concept? Is that the structure that allows such a formation to be created? And how does consciousness fit into that creation? Yeah, pretty interesting stuff. I'm looking at the Hieroglyphic Monad of John Deeds. Three is something there that I am drawn to in regards to the geometry of it all. That image looks like a field collapsing, or a warping of two dimensions to form a "gate" through which matter can pass.
The electrical field has to be shaped like a tornado or a vortex. The magnetic field has to be shaped like a donut. If you can make a device that can create the electrical vortex, then the electrical field will cause the magnetic field to take the donut shape. The same is true the other way around. If you had a device that can make a donut-shaped magnetic field, it will build the electrical field in a vortex shape. These shaped fields cancels gravity.
A toroid would create such a doughnut shape wouldn't it?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:This is from the ATS link above....

Trickfox
I don't....it is missing one major component...oops, I am thinking FTM here.

AntiGravity....does it exist? I know that it doesn't and so do you old friend.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Ning Lee

Post by greggvizza »

I remember when Ning Lee disappeared. Tim Ventura had interviewed her a few times and had continued to remain in contact with her via email. She would always respond to his emails, then one day the emails were just never returned. Other means of locating her also proved unfruitful. Tim’s thought (not saying that he is correct) was that the Chinese Government took her to China. I guess look for UFOs with Chinese characters printed on the sides.

GV
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Mikado14 wrote:
Trickfox wrote:This is from the ATS link above....

Trickfox
I don't....it is missing one major component...oops, I am thinking FTM here.

AntiGravity....does it exist? I know that it doesn't and so do you old friend.

Mikado

OK...OK... so you are right but still....it's pretty elegant if you leave out the inertial reference and other important issues.

Let's call it "Phase contractiction" at any frequency....or something new age-ish like that.

Maybe we can start a new pseudoscience all around it. You know.... write a book.... start a new "meme" using T. Leary tactics.. :lol:
Just kidding
Trickfox

Like the "John Tutor" deal.