ROBOTS AND CONCIOUSNESS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Re: ROBOTS AND CONCIOUSNESS

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Hi All!

I was reading the posts in this thread when a thought occured to me! This thought may be way off, but has anyone considered that the "speaker" may have, in it's own way been a communications device and that he was "tuning" it to get better reception, or maybe better brodacast capabilities?

Jim Z.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Thank you AM. I knew that I could count on you.

Yes. A different type of plasma......................................

and JimZ,

I haven't mentioned it very much but once I caught on to the fact that we were not building a theater unit there at the Decker lab in Bala Cynwyd for some vague commercial company ( duh) and after I found out about the Cutlass spending the corresponding summer there at the Philadelphia Naval Yard .... I finally started looking again at what may have been going on. Of course without Pauls consistant and need to know every little detail I probably would not have thought twice. I was living very close to the surface mentally then, that particular summer, and half of my attention was probably on the absent Morgan anyway!

But now. I do wonder if there was some sort of message capability being used. The only reason I say that is that Dad only allowed two music albums to be used. Very specifically. The Sound of Music and Camelot. And if we were using the Sound of Music he would center on one or two songs, over and over and over. I got so sick of it I offered to bring some other records from home ( he had many classical pieces too... even other show tunes and heck .... I had the Beatles! But he would have nothing to do with that suggestion. So we settled into listening to " I am Sixteen going on Seventeen" until I thought that my ears would bleed. Now that just makes no sense ....UNLESS something else was being tested and he just couldn't tell me.

I have no proof or no scientific idea other than that anomaly. So though I agree with you I have no way of proving that something was being sent and/or recieved. Linda
Griffin
Senior Officer

Techno Qi Enhancement

Post by Griffin »

Yes, AM -

I wholly agree with what you wrote:

QUOTE:
"Did the great masters of qi gong or Tibetan adepts need implants to influence matter, heal diseases, communicate through telepathic means, etc.?

If you have to use technology to increase human potential, why not use it in an non-invasive and gentle way via stimulating and developing the inherent capabilities in the human body?"

COMMENT:
I believe that Townsend Brown was sensitive to this and that at least some of his technology can be applied in this way. The negative ion generator can help create qi enhancing conditions, as one example.

I have two friends who have also been interested and involved in martial arts since they were teenagers and are still involved with internal arts and qi. One is Chinese and speaks both Cantonese and Mandarin fluently. We are evaluating technologies that can enhance qi. This can work and be beneficial even to those who have neither the time nor discipline, or even opportunity, to undertake traditional deep qi development. In general, this enhancement technology needs refinement, widespread development, and cost reduction.

I was deeply involved with another style of Qigong when I met Townsend Brown. I recall that it came up in passing in our conversation and that he confirmed that qi was essentially similar to the energy he was otherwise describing, but he did not give any details. Retrieving his definition of what he meant by plasma is helpful here too.

As ever,

Griffin
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: Scenarios

Post by FM No Static At All »

Griffin wrote:Boarding the futurist flight, I would suggest two possible additions to the singularity scenarios list that Rose (welcome!) posted from the link:

The IA/AA Prime Scenario: Human intelligence and abilities are enhanced through further immersion in new cosmic energetics as our planet progressively spins into different spacial/stellar regions of influence—that is, we achieve intelligence amplification (IA) and awareness amplification (AA) from this prime source and then apply it in various ways for further evolutionary development.

The Re-evaluation Scenario: As human intelligence and abilities are further enhanced, we continue to re-evaluate, understand, and progressively deserve and develop beneficial technologies already modeled and even developed, with the heightening of consciousness prompting further disclosures and broader applications.

As ever,

Griffin
Consciousness is always here, we only have to be aware of it. As Wilbert Smith stated, awareness is part of the basic concept and as such, the movement of our planet or solar system in relationship to other stellar or galactic bodies is irrelevant to our perceptive abilities. Humanity has created gods and religions to externalize what is inherent in all of us, and place outside of our responsibility, thereby relegating humankind to subjects of such unseen forces. We are the creators that have created gods in our image to shirk the basic accountabilities of creation.

Edgar Cayce called it the Akashic Record, others have various names for a "cosmic consciousness" but it is all the same to me. We don't necessarily invent something new so much as we tap into the information that has already been known, and rediscovered by humanity. Drs. Brown and Tesla were gifted in many aspects, not the least of which was an ability to "see" things that most do not.

Even while accepting consciousness, science insists on making a purely mundane "thing" such as hair. Consciousness or more precisely thought is energy, and it is most likely the basic form of energy that created all of the Universe or universes that are. I chuckle when I read about scientists wanting to take all of what a person has stored in their brain and place it inside a computer. They believe that this will store the person's consciousness. But I strongly disagree, in that they are only storing data, memories, knowledge, but not the essence of who that person is. That part which some call soul/spirit, cannot be stored like data. That would require a special bottle like that which imprisoned the Djinn (Genie) in a bottle.

Our thoughts are much more powerful that we can currently imagine, and many are becoming more aware of that.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

AM2 wrote:Please also note the reference to "electric vibrations of extremely small wave-lengths" (microwaves?).
He seemed to be implying wave-lengths smaller than X-rays. In that respect microwaves would be considered gigantic.

GV
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Just to kind of further agree with AM,

I have always wondered why his speaker design, which was said to have unusually clear and defined sound characteristics, is still not found in any audio sound systems to this day (to my knowledge). Us audiophites would pay dearly for such sound quality!

Linda B. any thoughts on this one??

Jim Z.
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

I have actually had this thought on my mind for some time, and this is something that I kind of questioned someone about a while back, but never got an answer.

So, let’s just suppose...

That the "speaker" was in fact a communications device (maybe at first) and that it had the ability to communicate across time to someone who was in tune with it. Lets further assume that Dr. Brown knew how to build a FTM, but at the time lacked the technology to actually make it work.

Now, Mikado has stated pretty firmly that as of now the FTM is not in existence, and will not be actually build for some time yet.

If that were the case, and my above assumptions were true, then he could have easily transmitted the full idea to someone in the future who has in turn built and used the FTM to go back and Visit with DR. Brown and performed some of the other things that we seem to think may have happened. It would be pretty easy to tie everything together including items such as the Philadelphia experiment into a theory like this, would it not?

Further, in the context of downloads and uploads, maybe to some extent, that is where they are coming from. And as long as I am on a crazy path, if we assume you can communicate one direction, then we should be able to communicate back in time as well. Then what would stop someone in this time from building an interface that let them monitor and participate on the internet.

I have heard many times that we are being helped and guilded, maybe this is part of how it's being done.

Yea, I know that is kind of far out... but is it??

Jim Z.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

JZimmer wrote:I have actually had this thought on my mind for some time, and this is something that I kind of questioned someone about a while back, but never got an answer.

So, let’s just suppose...

That the "speaker" was in fact a communications device (maybe at first) and that it had the ability to communicate across time to someone who was in tune with it. Lets further assume that Dr. Brown knew how to build a FTM, but at the time lacked the technology to actually make it work.

Now, Mikado has stated pretty firmly that as of now the FTM is not in existence, and will not be actually build for some time yet.

If that were the case, and my above assumptions were true, then he could have easily transmitted the full idea to someone in the future who has in turn built and used the FTM to go back and Visit with DR. Brown and performed some of the other things that we seem to think may have happened. It would be pretty easy to tie everything together including items such as the Philadelphia experiment into a theory like this, would it not?

Further, in the context of downloads and uploads, maybe to some extent, that is where they are coming from. And as long as I am on a crazy path, if we assume you can communicate one direction, then we should be able to communicate back in time as well. Then what would stop someone in this time from building an interface that let them monitor and participate on the internet.

I have heard many times that we are being helped and guilded, maybe this is part of how it's being done.

Yea, I know that is kind of far out... but is it??

Jim Z.
What if it is more than just time?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Trickfox
The Magician

IMHO

Post by Trickfox »

BINGO
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

DITTO!!

You beat me Mr. Trickfox!!
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Actually AM,

I should find my original message and who I sent it to. One of the suppositions that I made was that for some of the participants in these forums, it's not where they are from but rather when they are from. It would sure explain much.

And even though I am an avid movie buff with a substantial number of movies in my collection, I have never watched "Prince of Darkness", a situation I suspect I will correct shortly!

Jim Z.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.