WELCOME NEW FORUM MEMBERS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: WELCOME NEW FORUM MEMBERS

Post by Mikado14 »

MARK MOODY wrote: Forget the lifter design, we know it works.
The question now should be, "What other design can we use to show the world that Mr. Brown's work is alive and kicking?"
The present lifter design is cute-but we are adults and need adult things.
The lifter design is fine...for what it is.

As they said on Monty Python, "and now for something entirely different"

I bid Welcome

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

Thanks Linda!
Gregg, I patiently await your response.
As for the TTB book.
I must admit, I have been reading every new chapter as it became available!
I never was "really" gone :D
How could one leave such a topic?
Can you live without air?
The book is fantastic!
Yes, I still live in Virginia Gregg. Thanks for contacting me.
What have you been up to lately?
Me. I became a "grandfather" at the ripe old age of 44 thanks to my daughter :D
Question to all here; where is a good place to post a video for all to see?
Since it may be awhile before we can see each other, maybe posting photos would help and posting videos of our work would be okay?
The last time I "DANCED" Linda, was when I had the honor of speaking to your dad on the phone back when I was in high school !
Lately, I've just been "dancing" about.
To "DANCE" , really "DANCE", we all need something that will make us stand up out of our seats and strut around the room with real joy!
We need something that will make our hearts so proud, that whenever we go to work, people will notice a difference in us and all we can say is "you just don't know"
GOD BLESS TOWNSEND BROWN!
I am presently trying to make a new device work, Gregg do you hear ME?
Mark
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Welcome back Marc

Aren't you the perky creative person we have missed these days?

What"s the right move forwards in your opinion?

I'm already dancing but I want to listen to your music to get the right movement.

How is this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5nF2ij0cY8
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

TrickFox,
Good evening to you too!
I've always been one who has tried to stay ahead of my two kids in the information department.
Be it science, electronics or whatever.
With technology being where it is today, I think one of two ways will get us down the street to the "DANCE".
One could be transmitting the needed power by Tesla resonance to a on board power device as mentioned in the Feb-2008 issue of Popular Science on page 62.
Another way could be a baby step first by using the available power supplies from Information Unlimited.
They have a 50kvdc power supply that puts out 5 milliamps=250 watts for only $800.
This is what I intend to start with to prove my ideas on my new device.
Once this is done, then a higher voltage power supply would be ordered.
Tim Ventura used the 50kvdc supply to power a 4 foot lifter.
I don't know the weight, but my device is only about 1 foot in diameter.
Surely it will work for my device.
I've been actively following Jean Nuadins's lifter website.
Jean also lifted a huge "MAXIMUS-2" lifter using less voltage and amps than what I will use.
So TrickFox.
Should I reserve you a ticket to the "DANCE"?
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

(edit) I transfered this message to the notepad for random ideas thread

It was meant as a reply to Mr. Moody.

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Fri May 30, 2008 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Re: remembering the subject

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

It sort of feels like a class reunion and I think thats great! But I have a suggestion. Now that we have said our initial hellos and how- are -yous .... lets move our following conversations to a topic we can find here on the threads.

If you can't find a thread which fits what you want to talk about then by all means lets start a new one but I think that if we investigate the threads carefully it would probably be helpful to continue these new conversations in an existing thread. This Forum has ( as Paul said) sort of grown like " Topsy". Not sure exactly what he means but I get the drift. And if we can curtail the growth by using existing threads so much the better?

And looking again in a thread of the same nature might be very helpful. Some of these posts are a couple of years old and I am sure we have forgotten all the brilliant things that were actually shared here! Time to go back and quietly mine these threads.... and then add the new thoughts on top.

Mark. I am curious. Would you have ever expected that a man as mild mannered as Dr. Brown would be jumping out of a bomber, over German territory, in a shooting war ... in the middle of the night? Thats a side of him I think no one expected. Do you have a favorite part of the book yet? And again, echoeing others. Welcome. Elizabeth
Rose
Senior Cadet

Re: explain please?

Post by Rose »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: Trickfox I really need to know what you mean by " Semi transparent artificial intelligence". Forgive me. But no matter how many different ways I look at that set of words.... they still make no sense to me.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth, I can't speak for Trickfox, but I hate to leave your question hanging. As I see it, an automated intelligence system for monitoring the will of the people would essentially be a very sophisticated polling system that could give elected officials and other decision makers a synthesis of public opinion on various decision options before policy is set in stone. A completely transparent system might pick up the answer from the field at large; a semi-transparent system might derive the answer by readings transmitted from each individual via an innocuous wearable device. A completely non-transparent system is basically what we have now...human effort and intervention is needed to initiate a poll and compile and analyze the results.

Hope that helps a bit!

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Thank you for the welcome, AM.

I found the following quote very interesting...and have something to say about it, but in keeping with Elizabeth's request, I am going to try to find an appropriate slot for it elsewhere.

rose

We discussed many topics but our goal was personal enlightenment through westernized Tibetinism.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Hello Rose and Elizabeth. I haven't forgotten you.
I will answer in detail TOMORROW in the notepad for random ideas thread.
It"s all on paper with charts and diagrams.
Trickfox
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Rose wrote:Thank you for the welcome, AM.

I found the following quote very interesting...and have something to say about it, but in keeping with Elizabeth's request, I am going to try to find an appropriate slot for it elsewhere.

rose

We discussed many topics but our goal was personal enlightenment through westernized Tibetinism.
Oh, heck. I can't find an appropriate spot for this,so I'm putting my 2 cents worth in here. I don't know the date of your quote from Dr. Brown's notebook, but from about 1930 until the mid-seventies Edwin Dingle would have been the single greatest authority on "westernized Tibtinism."

A cartographer in the early years of last century, he was the first westerner to walk the length of China. After falling ill in the mountains of Tibet, he was taken into the care of a lama who recognized him as the re-incarnation of one of the lama's own teachers. While he recuperated, Dingle was given extensive lessons in Tibetan Buddhism and asked to carry the knowledge with him when he returned to the west.

After his return to China, he served for a while as a Minister of Finance for Sun Yat Sen's government. I believe that it was when SYS died, that Dingle returned to Los Angeles and began to teach a metaphysical system called MentalPhysics, Tibetan meditation practices repackaged for westerners. At one time MentalPhysics had thousands of students and practitioners around the world. Their popularity has dwindled since then, but one can still sign up for "Dingley-May's" original correspondence courses and visit the grounds of the MentalPhysics Institute in Joshua Tree.

So you see when I saw your quote, I couldn't help but wonder if TTB ever signed up for any of those courses?

rose
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: Two Dingleys?

Post by Linda Brown »

Rose,

You have to admit that the last name of Dingley is perhaps not the most common. When I saw your mention of it all I could think of was Gavin Dingley who was associated with conversations we had here on the forum about a certain patent of Dads concerning Electrogravitic communications. He was associated with ParaSETI too so I thought I should ask if there might be any connection? To see what was written on the forum earlier you can use the "search" facility on the upper right corner.

I am familiar with the MentalPhysics place in Joshua Tree though I admit I have never actually visited.

You asked if Dad ever joined a group like that and I can state that (to my knowledge) he never did. That would have been very much unlike him. My Dad was what you might call a " cordial recluse". He did not join social or religious organizations ( other than his very long and odd perhaps association with the group that Paul has dubbed the "Caroline Group"). I never knew him to go to a church for the fellowship. Occasionally he would go to a local service (if they had wonderful organ music) ... but it was the music not the sermon that drew him to it. And a group like the one you mentioned would probably not found him in its midst.

There is a thread under the general heading so I will meet you there happily if we have more on this topic OK? Its just a strange coincidence? Linda
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Hi Rose,

In thinking about your response to Linda's query!

Consider that transparency is basically something that you can't see, or depending on the degree of transparency, something that is only partially visible. In relation to computer concepts, something semi-transparent sits as an overlay on another window, program or monitor and provides an view of well.. someting.

Artificial intelligence is the art of defining "in the computer world" a program that can think for itself, learn from what it sees, hears, or gathers; then uses the information it collects to decide how to use or pass on to a higher source. So, in many cases the information can be acted on by the AI, or passed on to someone else to decide what has to be acted upon.

So, while Trickfox may blow me out of the water here, I would imagine that "semi-transparent Artificial Intelligence" is just that. An "entity" that can monitor a huge amount of information ( probably on the web), then based on the input from it's master, sift through the mountain of data available and present to the viewer what it thinks are the pertinent items for review.

I am sure Trickfox will agree with me that the sheer volume of data on the net today would be impossible for any number of human viewers to ever sift through. Shoot, our forums are a great example of that because their is much "hidden" information here simply because you have to sift thought so much that sometimes key material is "right under our noses" and we just can't see the trees thought the forest.

Jim Z.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Trickfox wrote:Welcome back Marc

Aren't you the perky creative person we have missed these days?

What"s the right move forwards in your opinion?

I'm already dancing but I want to listen to your music to get the right movement.

How is this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5nF2ij0cY8
Trickfox,

While I was watching the Thomas Dolby video that you posted I noticed another one called Quantum Mechanic. It caught my attention as a style that the Trickfox would like. Plus, at 1:47 they actually start dancing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvr-_qWA ... re=related

GV
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Hi Mark Moody,

Glad to see that you made it back to electrogravitics. I am on the same page as you; having taken the lifter thing to about as far as it could go and then lost interest. Haven’t touched a lifer in almost three years. I would be interested to know how you are coming with the Lazar model. There are a good many other technologies out there that show much more promise than a lifter.

I have got to run right now but hope to catch up more with you over the weekend.

GV
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Rose,

You have to admit that the last name of Dingley is perhaps not the most common. When I saw your mention of it all I could think of was Gavin Dingley who was associated with conversations we had here on the forum about a certain patent of Dads concerning Electrogravitic communications...

There is a thread under the general heading so I will meet you there happily if we have more on this topic OK? Its just a strange coincidence? Linda
I'm sorry for the confusion, Linda. I am not going to put this in the Gavin Dinley Thread, because this is an apparent dead end. "Dingley-May" was a term of endearment some of the students used for Dingle.

We have talked about The Caroline Group and the consortium in terms of international intrigue and business interests, but I now find myself wondering if such a group would have had a religio-spiritual counterpart, perhaps in an entirely different hut. Beyond that, the following information apparently has almost nothing to do with your father, but It seems to want to be shared:

Dingle, Ernest Holmes (Religious Science) and Yogananda (Self-Realization fellowship) were reportedly well-acquainted with one another. It has been said that each recognized the underlying sameness of their messages. Sometime around 1940, Dingle came to visit Yogananda at his newly-acquired 29 Palms property. That visit inspired the purchase of the current MentalPhysics grounds. (An interesting aside: A former student says that Dingle found and closed an opening to a vast underground cavern somewhere on the property, saying it would be opened again "when the time was right." I don't think anyone has found it yet...but I'll bet Kevin could. <g>)

One of Yogananda's most favored disciples, Norm Paulsen, (http://sunburstonline.org/foundersmessage.htm) spent a great deal of time here and later wrote a book in which he told of an Adamski-like tale of meeting and conversing with tall Nordic ETs (somewhere around Giant Rock, maybe) and even traveling with them.

Anyway, this area is host to quite a list of anomalous UFO stories but just to complete the loop here, my understanding of Westernized Tibetanism, (based only on what I know of Dingle's work) is that the practices are devoted extensively to working with prana or breath. I can see how that would appeal to an <ahem> sunbather!

rose