Downloads

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: Downloads

Post by kevin.b »

Skyfish,
I went through a phase of drawing out that which I was detecting, especially the vector point patterns.
The patterns themselves did something to myself, the drawing of them and looking at them triggered a recognition.

I did get a very direct download one day whilst out in worcestershire, I was very pushed and had a large french armoire to deliver and install in a village below this hill,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bredon_Hill
http://geograph.org.uk/photo/895761
Iwas hoping to go and find the king and queen stones( Alice in wonderland)
but became distracted by the village crosses,
http://www.nottshistory.org.uk/butler1953/linby5.htm
These pictures are typical, and note the pyramid steps, they are usually polygon or square.
The crosses mark the vector points that spawn out from such as the king and queen stones points, ?pawns.
I was busy taking the bearings of all the lines going through one stone which was leaning at an angle, anfd I rested my head against the stone.
I "SAW" inside my head what was occuring at the stone, a pure white circulation with white light lines entering into it, it was so amazing that I shot backwards muttering some choice words, I found that my head had been directly over the vector point, and connected.

The king and queen stones will in effect be male and female, 55 lines and 34 lines, but every so called line is a set of nine parallel lines, in three sets of threes, when you therefore draw that out to scale, the world, the galaxy , the universe is revealed, TO SCALE.
Nothing moves, except that white light.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

kevin,

You make me feel like my Mother. After hearing Dad talking about something that was in his head ( and needed to be out and shared with someone) she would say to me in sort of a hushed reverence ......." Isn't what he sees WONDERFUL. I DON'T UNDERSTAND A WORD OF IT ..... BUT ISN'T IT WONDERFUL"

With all the love and respect that I can muster ...... Linda
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

AM,

Awhile ago you asked me why it was that I felt that some of Mr. Vassilatos' comments were drawn from Mr. Kitselman. Remember that? Its been awhile and I meant to answer you back directly but here I think is a classic example of what I meant. These words...

". I believe this to be so because we perceive that Space Itself is Intelligent; and any Ray of Discovery which is sent into any sensitive recipient sends within itself deep messagings into new foundations from which it issues forth."

Now anyone who knew my Dad down deep would recognize these words as actually being his ..... at least the concept behind them ... the words themselves even SOUND like Daddy. And the only one that I can think of right now ..... who would be close enough to Dad to be a conduit of this material would be .... Beau Kitselman.

In talking to a friend recently though ... I have expanded my search level for that "Link" ... after it was brought to my attention that there were OTHERS who might have been close to Dad too ....one in particular ... who might have been exceptionally close to my Father but not recognized as that by me. And of course I am speaking of Morgan. What part might he have played in the words above " reaching the surface" through this school teacher in Staten Island.

Forgive me for quantum jumping on you guys but some of you already should know what the words " Staten Island" mean to me ..... but if you are new to this .... want to go on one of my little mental jumps? Hang on ...

Someone said to me recently that Vassilatos was a teacher in Staten Island. ( hang on) ...... Cold wind over a deck ....having a token given to me , in exchange for my blue lapiz ring ...." good for one fare" it simply said ...and I think of those few days in New York City at the close of 1965 and the entrance of 1966 and I was preparing to close off my school ties and step into another world and Morgan was doing the same .... but he handed me that token as a symbol that there would ALWAYS be a connection between us....memories then of the time we had just spent together walking the cold streets of New York City ... walking and talking, walking and talking, being joined by a good friend of Morgans .... Spaulding Gray ... walking and talking some more. The energy there in that cold night could have lit the entire city .... and now back to the deck of that Staten Island Ferry .... and I realize that Spauding years later ..... jumped from one or the other side of it ......and the thought of the loss of all of that mentality is ... crushing ....and then someone on the forum brings me back suddenly ... to a " schoolteacher in Staten Island " ...... named Vassilatos .......

Ah... welcome to my world. Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Linda Brown,
The two stones, king and Queen, represent male and female, and you need both in a specific balance, hence the folktales that if you pass between these two stones, whatever illness You have will go.
It's not the stones, but what the stones harbour or accumulate.
The stones are oolitic limestone, composed of cocoliths, tiny flying saucer shaped discs, that will achieve what a flying saucer achieves, movement of positive and negative, male and female, and the poor old male can't help but be attracted to the female.
The geometry of the two spots will remain centred upon the spots even if the surface area travels up or down, and the limestone was once the ocean floor.
Whatever forms upon those spots will take on the geometry of those points, think of the cimatic films with salt on a tension'd drum, as the frequencies are altered the patterns alter, if it sets , then the set shape will emitt the frequency?,
react to the frequency matching it?
If You therefore place upon a point, a stone mirroring the geometry of the spot, you will accumulate within the stone the STUFF.
We are a consequence of the male and female joining, hence if we are subjected to the very self same harmonic frequencies that we are, then we can accumulate and align with etc.

To K.I.S.S I have fixed all objects in universe, I did this because I can't find any of the geometry moving, not one little fraction.
If You do this and concentrate on the STUFF, and try to percieve of it transmitting across universe in a myriad of spiral pathways that descend into points at the centre of the fixed points, planets and stars etc, then imagine these spiral pathways having a kind of pressure exerted upon them and it is travelling in both direction , then imagine pushing these spirals from the edge of infinity, and that push been transmitted along the spirals instantaniously so that there is no time intervals.
Then imagine all of the myriad of spirals meeting in the centre point of the planet, but at the diameter of the surface the spirals will be countless and all crossing each other forming the most complex geometry.

The planet has measurable circulations created by the geometry of all of this, and those circulations will be additional diameters of the geometry produced by the myriad of spirals ( confusing enough to have to find the most brilliant of mathmaticians able to "SEE" it?)
But basically simple, if you keep it simple.
The different diameters of circulations will mark areas of variant harmonic bounderies where creation occurs, where light occurs, where gravity occurs, and they will tighten towards the centre point, at the diameter we are at ( 3D) everything we are part of exists, but whats in the other geometry?
Especially the geometry inward, below 3D, and to be there will mean altering the local spot to match a spiral pathway in/out.
Then you have to think of how each point will influence the free flow along these spiral pathways as it takes and gives back onto the two spiral pathways, the results will be transmitted across universe from point to point leading to alterations in the balance of positive and negative.
Then think of looking along the expanding spiral pathways, and the returning signal coming back to you along the same, to you, the fixed observer , the illusion is one of movement of the viewed, and any travel will follow that exact route, so no matter where you are the illusion will be maintained and will match the current accepted movement details, but it's the stuff moving, not the geometry pathways, and the stuff is in constant flux of creation and anilation.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

The fox and the Hound

Post by Mikado14 »

Linda Brown wrote: Someone said to me recently that Vassilatos was a teacher in Staten Island. ( hang on) ...... Cold wind over a deck ....having a token given to me , in exchange for my blue lapiz ring ...." good for one fare" it simply said ...and I think of those few days in New York City at the close of 1965 and the entrance of 1966 and I was preparing to close off my school ties and step into another world and Morgan was doing the same .... but he handed me that token as a symbol that there would ALWAYS be a connection between us....memories then of the time we had just spent together walking the cold streets of New York City ... walking and talking, walking and talking, being joined by a good friend of Morgans .... Spaulding Gray ... walking and talking some more. The energy there in that cold night could have lit the entire city .... and now back to the deck of that Staten Island Ferry .... and I realize that Spauding years later ..... jumped from one or the other side of it ......and the thought of the loss of all of that mentality is ... crushing ....and then someone on the forum brings me back suddenly ... to a " schoolteacher in Staten Island " ...... named Vassilatos .......

Ah... welcome to my world. Linda
Good Morning Ms.Brown! I see you are again up and putting out the welcome mat to greet the sun as "she" rises.

I can't help but feel that this latest round in regard to Mr. Vassilatos may be relevant but at the same time might be distracting. I can't help but be reminded of Mr. Twigsnapper's talk of "red herrings" to distract the scent of the fox. However, I further feel that perhaps tracking down Mr. Vassilatos would not be necessary at this time. I don't remember seeing the mention of Staten Island in any previous posts, therefore, perhaps the "hounds of war" may have been set loose with that disclosure of information but then, it may be available on the Internet.

With your post in mind, perhaps we may very well be looking at a possible source that may have meandered it's way to Mr. Vassilatos and if that is the case, does anyone believe that if a conversation were to be had that any usable information would be acquired? I don't believe so for the Caroline, I am sure, are quite adept with the use of "red herrings". The release of his book, "Lost Science", was in 1999. And not too long after...Paul and the beginning of this "E" ticket ride. I believe that Mr. Vassilatos was in the process of writing a book about lost technologies and a "friend" of a "friend" made sure some information in regards to Dr. Brown made it's way to him.

Mr. Vassilatos is a teacher that is not too far from retirement. I, at one time, was also a teacher in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Being the writer of a book is not a problem but any interference with the performance of his job can have detrimental effects in his evaluation, that is, if evaluations are done in his district or state. If and when he retires and Paul's work is published, perhaps then may be the time but in any event, and again referencing your post Ms Brown, I believe any conversation would be fruitless for it is not the smell of a "red herring" that is present but more the smell of a "Morgan" that may be in the air. That fox will elude the hounds.

Just my opinion of the facts as presented.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Linda,
I really liked this part:

something that was in his head ( and needed to be out and shared with someone)

Can't stop chuckling to myself....

So...anybody else on this forum having this same need to share???????????????? :D :D :D :D

Yes...I think that just may be the case!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

skyfish
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Yes Skyfish,

I think that the "need to share" emotion is getting stronger and stronger. And the funniest thing ( and the most wonderful) is that it all seems to want to " self organize" into some sort of recognizable thought trend.

Over and over different people keep wanting to say and share the same thing. At first it might have only been "Mystics" and " Seers" and others who could be more easily discounted .... but now .... " credentialed " observers are saying the same. Like the fellow Sung who you found for us. Tell me .... are his words not familiar already to us?

"Dr. James C. Sung holds a PhD from MIT. His deep interest in cosmology led him to startling insights about the nature of existence. In 1993, he published two companion books explaining his theories, Pixels of Space-Time and Evolution of the Universe. These volumes comprise a carefully-reasoned, mathematically intact model of a granular Planck-scale space-time infused by a creative Intelligence, together integrating current theories of relativity, quantum mechanics and consciousness-evolution.

"infused by a creative Intelligence" Now THERE is a mouthful. As I said ... the line forms on the right. <g> Thanks Skyfish, Linda
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Linda,
To know the spark and recognize it in others...such joy!
skyfish
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Downloads - Do they exist?

Post by Mikado14 »

I have read through this thread and truly wonder if downloads exist. There are 23 pages to this thread and very, very few actual downloads described. There are fractured words with periods spaced between and a good deal of Indian dogma. I honestly was under the impression that this thread was to be a place to share download experiences.

I have no freakin' clue at times what is being talked about and after all these pages, frankly, I am feeling lost.

Therefore, is anyone else feeling lost in all this?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Yup.... I have to admit that I'm feeling a bit lost too Mikado. I haven't had any downloads in quite a while. In fact I'm all drained out, and I'm trying to pay attention for new material but it's getting hard to find. I think we have allready talked about everything, and much has been repeated over and over again several times by newcomers.
All the Indian stuff is mildly interesting but it has a very few specific practical applications which I have noticed revolve around symbolizm. The one person who does continue to surprize me every time is Kevin.... He is still a jewel of a man full of wisdom and newly found materials.
I wish we could hear some more from Mr. Barrett, Grinder, Mrs. Victoria Mrs. Rose, and Lady Grady of course. Radomir, Arc, Mark, Andrew, Long board Lovely, and the undisputedly fascinating Mr. Twigsnapper....
Where are you folks??

Amalie, Kevin, Griffin, AM, FM, Magic Bill, and Skyfish are the only ones keeping up the chat these days with you and I mikado.

Even Linda and Paul are keeping busy.

Have I missed anyone obvious???? oh yes........ GRAVITY WELL...... :lol:

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Lapis lazuli,
The philosopher's stone. I saw the references to the egyptian uses..don't know if there was a reference to this:

making the philosopher's stone would bring enlightenment upon the maker and conclude the Great Work

I have always considered alchemy an allegory for the transformational experience...enlightenment....samadhi..etc..

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.