Downloads

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: Downloads/ conciousness

Post by Linda Brown »

It strikes me that perhaps that is ONE of the major threads in Pauls book. Yes, its the story of a man life but it is also a study into the subject of our own conciousness ... past and present ......... and future.

AM you said
"Perhaps one of Dr. Kitselman's crucial contribution was in this area. Why couldn't "philosophy" be expressed in mathematical terms and formulae? And what if this "philosophy" would be one of the pillars of science in the ancient world?"

And my only reaction to that is ....... ding,ding,ding, ding! Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: Downloads

Post by kevin.b »

AM2,
I can't answer some of your questions, as I have never bothered to check some of the details you request.
The vast majority of people view a dowser as a bit of a joke, tolerated is how you feel mostly.
But that leaves the door open as such, as they don't realise what I am thinking of, so I can check people somewhat.
I find what I think of, this is the basis of dowsing, litterally developing a method of visualy showing answers to what you are thinking of, the field about us is utilised in this.
I keep most of what I think to myself, don't we all do this constantly?

When I dowse a typical person, I first off just kind of lock onto them, its similer to dialling a channel on a radio, a dozen people can be stood together, but only the one I am locked onto will I register with whatever devices are employed to visualise this .
I have tracked people in cities, I let them wander off where ever and then simply go straight at them .
The typical person has this dual spin field, the top half turning anti-clockwise, the bottom half clockwise.
The height of the lower field corresponds to a similer field above the surface of the planet.
I consider that the top field is negative and is resulting in a downward push towards positive, perhaps if we could reverse these two fields, we could emulate the birds?
The A typical field diameter is aprox 12 feet, but it varies out to 30 feet, and with the elderly and unwell diminished right down.
I wonder with age if the forgetfullness is because the information is in the FIELD, not in the operating device our brains?
I have tried to get high up above people and measure the field shape, and it does appear as somewhat spherical.
It makes sense that everything will be similer to this, just to scale, from planets and stars right down to smaller than we can see?
I do note that when people pack closely, that a compound field of fields establishs, think of such as baseball ground crowds, they almost act in unison?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Maybe the topic of " Downloads" should come to the surface right now.

Paul is rightly concerned about how information regarding the nature of "aether" might connect to the story of Townsend Brown.

If I could offer a thread of connection. We KNOW that Daddy responded to dreams and visions and " sudden thoughts" Paul has recognized this and even mentioned it.

Now we have Beau Kitselmans input in his life which added the element of math, And ( Thankyou AM2) this comment":

"AM you said
"Perhaps one of Dr. Kitselman's crucial contribution was in this area. Why couldn't "philosophy" be expressed in mathematical terms and formulae? And what if this "philosophy" would be one of the pillars of science in the ancient world?"
my response to that I think was ding ding ding ding.

That was May of this year. Now six months later I note that we have some valued input from Tarzan and that AM2 has resurfaced.

PERHAPS we can all work together on the thread above. Can we focus on what this "interaction' or " inspiration' or " download" actually BE?

In small digestable pieces? Pass the peanut butter! Linda

Linda
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Linda,

I like creamy peanut butter. Some like crunchy.

Now it would be good if someone could teach the non-initiated on how to download this information.
Since it happens with an unconscious mind, what do we do, go asleep, or would meditation be better?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Am2,
Been tapping my fingers wearily , waiting for you to re-appear.
I do hope the junglelord hasn't done a bunk , at the first roar of a lion, i trust he is far more intuitive than that?
after all, there are more strange things in this jungle than big pussycats.

Tell Oh reciever of messages, what is the voice like?
kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Indeed, It's nice to hear from you again AM2....how are you doing on Kitselman's math?
I could still use the Vega curve calculator if you happen to have it!!!

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

AM2,

Your last message is a classic example of why I love and have missed seeing your posts. You go directly to things that Dad, or Morgan or Paul have said or written with laser like ability. And thats what we all need to be able to do but few of us can manage. I know that I wouldn't have been able to pull up that quote from even though I am very familiar with it. Thank you so much. An enormous help.

Linda
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

AM2 wrote:
Dr. Brown wrote:If this is true and it is to be accepted we must shift the emphasis of our analysis (if such is possible) of the energy content, frequency spectrum et al of OPC. Such an analysis would probably reveal a "gigantically complex" continually variable energy system which only the Lord Himself could ever fully comprehend. I mean to say -- and I am quite serious --that the cosmological influence of the Creator's Central Nervous System could be deeply influencing life processes, including mankind's destiny here on Earth.
AM2,

"OPC" is "Omniplasma Continuum," right?

Tell me again if you can where you found that quotation above?

These are themes I need to amplify in the second draft, so I'm gathering material. There's been a lot of stuff scattered through the forums it's very helpful when things like this surface again, even more so when I can trace the back to the original source.

(Which is why I hate seeing the haystack get higher at the expense of the needles...)

Thanks,

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

I don't know where AM found that quote, but I first encountered it in your 9/11 post on this thread:

Evidence, Communication, & Intelligence
Postby Paul S. on Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:22 pm
https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... nuum#p2368

And welcome back, AM. It's good to see you posting again.
rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

AM,
I just am so thankful that you mentioned that reference to OPC and that you Rose could find it for us .... Also very thankful that Paul didn't ask me to help him find it because he would have gotten MarkCs favorite word .... coming or going ...." HUH?"

Rose,
Happy to see that your autumn " work parties" haven't dulled your skills here. And sorry that our ships passed in the night, in a manner of speaking. Perhaps next time? Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: Downloads/OPC

Post by kevin.b »

OPC,
Instead of looking at the rock, think of it as the temporary , and I mean temporary setting of the OPC,
By temporary I mean such a fraction of a fraction of a second, that is below comprehension.
That nothing exists except the OPC, and that everything is in a constant state of forming and dissolving, just so fast, that we have no comprehension of it occuring.
So!,
how would someone leave a thumb print in a rock?
By interferring with the resetting process that the rock is in a continuous state of resetting to, thats why concrete?
Hmmmmmm.
The inputs from all around a sphere that maintain the normal balance of reset, will be in a constant stste of variation, hence the constant alteration or resetting of all created anything.
Where's David?
Resistance , please come back, and clear up what is possibly been released as a change in the inputs alters the resistance through the material?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Kevin,

Looking at rocks in whole new ways, Of course! I hope that you are continuing with your notes! And then putting them somewhere safe. Someday many will totally understand and they will marvel at what you have written and how absolutely spot on you were.

The constant dance of the Shiva. And you can feel it. All you have to do is " interrupt the dance" <G>........................

Magic Bill"
You wrote "Now it would be good if someone could teach the non-initiated on how to download this information.
Since it happens with an unconscious mind, what do we do, go asleep, or would meditation be better?

Its fairly early here and when I first read that I translated " meditation" into "medication". Ha have to laugh because maybe both apply!

Thats a good question though. How to " download information". Is there anyone out there who can actually do it by pure meditation? I am sure there are! Its an ancient and well discussed art. But there always seems to be a careful road to awareness.

Its been MY experience that I have no choice over the matter. That the "information" simply finds me. I can look for it all I want but all I manange to get during that process is more bits and pieces to be stored away . I can spend time at a library reading, reading, reading. But thats not the same thing as being in a library, running my hand down the spine of various books.... without sometimes even looking at the titles ... and then feeling that one book needs to be pulled .... and opened in a certain way ... and .... Goodness, whats this? Something on the exact topic that had been troubling me. THATS when I simply say...." Oh" "Thankyou!"

The " download" experience is not something I can do at will. Wish I could. Then I could regulate it. Say .... take Monday and Tuesday ... for " Downloads" and leave the rest of the week undesturbed so that I can concentrate on buying the right dog food at WalMart.

I have thought that maybe thats a protective feature of the OPC and the way it reaches out.
Its RARELY a two way street.

The militaries of the world would LOVE to tap into that sort of situation but you see... They would never be able to control someone like me ( or many of the other talented folks here on the forum) because we have no real control ourselves. AT least I sure don't.. I would be a very dull and useless tool. And currently... unless someone puts a "machine" out there which can manifest this connection artificially then there is a MAJOR safeguard. And I think the machine which would make this a tool for " everyman" must be under very heavy protection. Perhaps the best protection of all. Perhaps it hasn't even been built yet.

One of the reasons I distance myself from those who claim that they can control what they are doing in this respect is because of my understanding of the above. It's easier for me to suspect fraud. I worry when someone comes up with the thought that they can " control" the process. ()Remote Viewing: would be a classic example. The military and their "protocols". They say anyone can be "trained" and my response is .... Perhaps..... but only to a very limited level. Nothing beyond being a " trained fish". ( Sorry folks , but you know that you use the phrase yoursleves) I just worry when someone says that they have that sort of control because maybe I just haven't experienced it myself and I get suspicious of someone who makes that kind of claim.

The closest thing I can ever do to reaching for an "ON" button is the simple process of asking for help. That sometimes works wonders. Be prepared then for the firehose of "help"
I don't think the volume setting is an easy thing to control! <g> Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Linda Brown,
I went to sleep last night after writing something on the thunderbolts forum, I basically said I was going to construct a material that will be bi-directional as far as gravity is concerned, which ever way you face it, it will push away from.
As I wrote that I was thinking how are you going to do that?,dummy.
As I woke up this morning, which was odd as we have just altered the clocks, I was seeing the device, and other things, it needs to be simple, not complex, easy to replicate not scientific .
The multi uses it will achieve are so numerous , it's off the scale, and all just by re-directing a flow locally, imagine a flying carpet of solid substance, which ever way you face it, the attraction through it will be in that plane, and I can detect the materials to achieve that, and remember that weight does not enter into the equation, in fact the heavier the better, as that material is performing the deflection best.
Wilhelm reich did it crudely with his orgone accumulators, he focussed inwards in all directions.
I don't know when I will do this, but I reckon the materials will find me.

The flows changed about half an hour ago, I get an headache, and just pick up my rods and check, that is an unusual time for that to occur.
It's staring at us full on is all of this, especially how the clouds operate, and then rain down on us, it's as plain as that, we have to see it, fast, and a lot of other things as well, then everyone can have an equal opportunity , not this demonic tripe we are fed now.
I saw lots of devices that operate on this principal especially piped ones where a kind of refrigerant circuit is established and the two extremes of heat and cold are piped about a house, and all driven free, no fuels involved whatsoever, the pictures have sort of faded now, but I know what they were, the written records won't be needed, don't fret about that, information will be available on request.
K.I.S.S.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Post by Bulwark »

Good Morning to all! Well, it looks as if Old Man Winter is stirring about as I look out my window at the light over the neighbor's garage. I'm talking some snow here folks!

I can't help but want to make a comment about Linda Brown's post but I will give it in a story told to me by an old Tlingkit.

The eagle wasn't always the eagle.
The eagle, before he became the eagle, was Uckatangi (sp?), the talker.
Uckatangi talked and talked. He talked so much, he heard only himself.
Not the river, not the wind, not even the wolf.
The raven came and said, "The wolf is hungry. If you stop talking, you will hear him. The wind, too.
And when you hear the wind, you will fly."
So he stopped talking.
And he became his true nature, the eagle.
The eagle soared, and it's flight said all it needed to say.

Some may hear my meaning here, and others may talk about it.

Bulwark
Who would be a man must be a non-conformist - Emerson