Downloads

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: Downloads

Post by skyfish »

Mikdado, Trickfox,
What kind of info were you expecting in downloads? Anything specific? Guide us. Even remote viewers need a target.

Trickfox,
Do you think the Indian stuff indicates another possible path for physics? All arising from the aether?

Mikdao,
I read somewhere of a reference to an encounter you had with...what were they called...shining beings?
I would love to hear about that. I'll tell you about my dream if you do. I have not shared all.
It is kind of odd here in the rabbit hole. You really don't know if you are talking to the mad hatter or Alice herself! lol

AM post:
Lapis Lazuli is a rock, rocks have an affinity to that which made them. Each structure of specific rocks, may conform to that specific structure of space stuff that made it? Kevin"

Makes me think about electrogravitics. If some gravititc radiation is converted to electricity in some rocks and some into other "frequencies", I wonder what frequency lapis is?
What frequency would living things respond to? Living frequency?

skyfish
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Skyfish,
lapis lazuli is found embedded in only few places , and in limestone, I simply think,WHY?
What was special about the position of where lapis occurs?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapis_lazuli

Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Personal Experiences

Post by Mikado14 »

Mr. skyfish,
skyfish wrote:Mikdado, Trickfox,
What kind of info were you expecting in downloads? Anything specific? Guide us. Even remote viewers need a target.

Info? I don't really know if I would call it info as much as individuals personal experiences. I personnally have shared some here to include pictures of things I saw, descriptions of what I saw to include individuals, those are downloads to me. Not the discussion of dogma whether that be Indian, shaman or whatever. I am not saying that it may not be relevant but it certainly is not a description of a personal experience acquired by a download and might be best placed under the "Sanskrit" thread. I find downloads are more of an emotional drain than a physical drain for it will induce stress of various levels and it is not unusual to have them during the day but as Ms Brown has mentioned somewhere, most for me arrive right before sunup. Perhaps it is sidereal but then that is just my opinion and it wasn't pulled from the thin air, it is based upon the fact that in the past two weeks this thread has grown from about 5 pages to 25 and through out most if it I feel lost. Must be my low IQ, a delusional personality or something and it is not a concern of anyones for it is my problem, however, I only wanted to know if anyone else felt lost.
skyfish wrote:Mikdao,
I read somewhere of a reference to an encounter you had with...what were they called...shining beings?
I would love to hear about that. I'll tell you about my dream if you do. I have not shared all.
It is kind of odd here in the rabbit hole. You really don't know if you are talking to the mad hatter or Alice herself! lol .
I never ever claimed to have been visited by shining beings in this forum that I remember. I believe who ever mentioned it is referring to this post from March of this year.

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 685#p12685

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

skyfish wrote:What kind of info were you expecting in downloads? Anything specific? Guide us. Even remote viewers need a target.

It is kind of odd here in the rabbit hole. You really don't know if you are talking to the mad hatter or Alice herself! lol

skyfish

Mr. Skyfish,

If remote viewers had a "target", it may hide what they are supposed to see.
And sometimes Alice hides behind the Mad Hatter.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Absolutely Kim. As squarely behind the Mad Hatter as she can get.

Targets Mr, Skyfish? I don't know about anyone here but that sounds like the military version of " remote viewing" and that sort of " protocol" doesn 't really work around here too well. In fact.... ask them.... When looking in this direction they are more likely to see a smooth polished wall.

Linda
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mikado,
First, I want to apologize for fat fingering your name. It was not intentional. My fingers get ahead of my brain sometimes. I am always acting with the best of intentions.
Thanks for the link to your post. I do understand that is of a very personal nature and it indicates that there is more to Mikado than I have previously estimated.
It is valued.

I guess I have resisted sharing some things
because I don't really know you folks other than through this forum. For all I know you could be anybody.

When I joined this forum almost immediately it started up, without my control.

Interesing how that works! I can relate.

Linda,
Target? Yes, what I know of "remote viewing" comes from the military protocol. I do realize that a structured method is not always required.
When I look in your direction I see myself!
skyfish
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

kevin.b wrote:I went through a phase of drawing out that which I was detecting, especially the vector point patterns.
The patterns themselves did something to myself, the drawing of them and looking at them triggered a recognition.
Are you going to scan them and show us?

GV
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Greggvizza,
This is the truth, I don't know how to use this computer, how to utilise other equipment , how to even load a disc, it completely baffles me.
Even simple , I am sure things like links, I type every one of them, I have to write them down , then type them.
I am almost allergic to the modern world, give Me a chance to live back in the stone age , with Whilma and Barny and I would be in my element.
My brother is a computer wizzard, a camera wizzard, and no matter how many times they show me, nothing, no recognition exists.
I do though recognise what I detect, it's as if I become one with them, and all of this posting and been on this machine is not helping at all.
I am close to hitting this machine on the head totally, but something keeps nudging me.

I can only relate by words,
I detect whatever I modulate to, what I think of, the more I recognise any signal, the easier it is to tune to.
The easiest two sets of signals are at ninty degrees to each other, roughly to the compass cardinal bearings.
I can measure exactly the signals, and the lines , as they appear, are one inch wide, but they are ALWAYS arranged in nine parallel lines, with two wider gaps between the three sets which have an equal gap between them, that wider gap is 50% more than the equal gaps.
The overall width of the nine lines is just over 200 feet.
You therefore have nine parallel lines crossing a self same set at ninty degrees, a checkerboard of squares and rectangles, but the centre part are squares, as per any masonic lodge.
Then other sets of the same can be found crossing that pattern, with the middle line , No5 central, and these sets of lines occur to fibonacci angles around a circle looking down on the origonal pattern, so taking the N/S line as zero, you will have sets at perhaps 5,8,13,21,55,89,144, or any permutation of those, and the really baffling bit that took a while to crack, is that it carries on around more than once around the 360 degrees.

If You draw that out to scale, and I use a straight piece of wood 20mm by 30mm to achieve the plus 50% gaps, and do that on the back of a 48 inch by 48 inch map, you will start to "SEE the patterns, and they are constantly variable , but do contain a reguler set of circulations that are created by the crossing lines creating polygon shapes.

That starts to give You a basic pattern, what then occurs is that there are adjoining such patterns that overlap the first, and another one, and another one, and all the vector points measurements apart are to fibonacci, somehow, I do not know how, I can keep them all seperate and follow which ever one , or total of I choose.

Right down in the centre pattern ,spiral pathways are created of crossing lines, and each box becomes part of a rectangle, where fibonacci spiral pathways are created.

That all gives a neutral grid system that is then the transport pathway of a dual set of flows of STUFF.
The stuff is attracted to the opposite vector points, and crosses along the provided pathways as it seeks it's opposite.

I assure you that if I draw this out fully, it is akin to a blank page, the width of a pencil is too much, the scale is too small, but that scale that is evident at the surface of the planet will simply unwind and implode in and out of the surface plane into the planet and out into universe, and the result is what you observe, the hologram that is supported by this.
As someone who can hardly turn this machine on, I hope that sort of explains why I can't simply scan this?
I could possibly build a composit set of overlying drawings, in fact i think I could do anything I put my mind to, but I have no interest in doing so.
I knew everything in an instant, but didn't know the questions, I desire to know those questions, and am attracted to where those answers are, i go with the flows.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Scanning

Post by Mikado14 »

Kevin,

I have posted some of my drawings and you need to as well. I remember a picture of you with your family and friends and I am sure one of them could scan your drawings and post it to a video host such as photobucket.

I really would enjoy seeing them after all this time of you explaining...I want to see it. I will understand if you can't.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Kevin wrote:

these sets of lines occur to fibonacci angles around a circle looking down on the origonal pattern, so taking the N/S line as zero, you will have sets at perhaps 5,8,13,21,55,89,144, or any permutation of those

Guys,
That is why I am looking into fractal software. Like the stuff on the PBS show Huntng the Hidden Dimension. You enter the numbers that Kevin is indicating and you should be able to generate fractal geometry.
I believe that it may be a way for us to have a graphic representation of these grids and patterns. I downloaded some software from the web but it locked my system when I tried to run it. I am communicating with a friend in another state that was into fractal software years ago. He is very busy and it will take a little time to get this in place. I just hope my computer can handle the requirements of the software.
Anybody out there into fractal software? It would be pretty cool to see this in computer generated images.
skyfish
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mikado14 wrote:
Trickfox wrote:Image
you mean this?
Hello Mr.Trickfox

I see from viewing the above picture that your name is well deserved. Think anyone will catch what is there and then isn't? Don't you just love the way old stuff just bubbles to the surface? Think that if they see what is there that the subject of tunnel diodes will come up again?

Mikado
Mikado,

You mean the fact that the device has no battery as it is powered from the surroundings? Or are you talking about the diodes on the fractal antenna? (Those dots are not pepper nor fly poop!) :wink: Tunnel diodes anyone? Since they are negative resistors, do they power the device by themselves?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:
Trickfox wrote:
Image deleted to save bandwidth

you mean this?
Hello Mr.Trickfox

I see from viewing the above picture that your name is well deserved. Think anyone will catch what is there and then isn't? Don't you just love the way old stuff just bubbles to the surface? Think that if they see what is there that the subject of tunnel diodes will come up again?

Mikado
Mikado,

You mean the fact that the device has no battery as it is powered from the surroundings? Or are you talking about the diodes on the fractal antenna? (Those dots are not pepper nor fly poop!) :wink: Tunnel diodes anyone? Since they are negative resistors, do they power the device by themselves?

MagicBill
Who said that they were diodes? Who said that they are tunnel diodes? Who said they are negative resistors....what is a negative resistor?

Mikado
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Last edited by arc on Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Downloads - Tunnel Diodes

Post by htmagic »

Mikado14 wrote:
htmagic wrote:
Mikado14 wrote: Hello Mr.Trickfox

Mikado
Mikado,

MagicBill
Who said that they were diodes? Who said that they are tunnel diodes? Who said they are negative resistors....what is a negative resistor?

Mikado
I'm saying that they might be diodes. As for tunnel diodes, that makes even more sense especially from what you've written. And as for the negative resistance, we already talked about this before.

So, Mikado, what are you pretending not to know?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Arc,
Nice fractal!

Fractal antenna...I see a spiral, roughly 5 millimeters in diameter.

That correspondes to....shf?

Dots...dielectrics?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_spectrum

skyfish