Downloads

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Downloads - Tunnel Diodes

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote: So, Mikado, what are you pretending not to know?

MagicBill
I am not pretending, I am just not saying at this time! IF I were to tell you what I do know and can prove, several of you would be scrambling to redo some of your theories. Why do I not say you ask? Because that is what is fun, the fun of discovery.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Downloads

Post by htmagic »

Mikado,

Fair enough, you're not telling. And we're on our own.
But you didn't say no to any of what I wrote before which means at least the hounds have a scent.

So now are these tunnel diodes "special diodes", ala Brown recipe? :wink:

I see Raymond's (Trickfox) pyschopropulsor device as a wide band receiver, especially if he wants to make it from DC to microwaves. But why stop there? Let it covers gamma rays as well and then we can stay away from them... Also, I believe gravity waves are even higher frequencies, aren't they?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hey Magic,
If it is something on the market, there are specs sheets on it somewhere. You are a master at mining for esoteric data.

OK..having a download....some strange thing at the south pole. Is it the secret nazi base? Aliens???

Odd geological anomoly due to unrecognized forces???

OK....yes...I can see it....here it is!

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... tains.html

; )
skyfish
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

You guys need not look any further.... http://www.psychopropulseur.com/time_space.html
THAT IS OUR DESIGN FOLKS..... The specs, the math, the whole kit and kabootle is owned by the "Trickfox group".....I have several original sources of knowledge to reference the communication design parameters.

Magic, forget about the diodes because nobody will talk about it in public anyhow. "Intelligent Noise" is your clue! Google it!

We haven't even disccussed the "lab-on-a-chip" part of the design. This device is supposed to be a glass encased nanotechnology medical diagnostics and intervention device. The details are not done yet but these imges are simply rough previews of the size of the new devices and incorporates the use of a Porazzo transducer.

This is FIVE YEARS OLD already, we are now exploring "cloud computing" and "the singularity" ...

2012 is only four years away folks.

We have to be ready soon.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Trickfox,
Cool! You have been a busy trickfox!
skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Do you know these guys?

http://www.angelfire.com/or/mctrl/

skyfish
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Trickfox wrote:You guys need not look any further.... http://www.psychopropulseur.com/time_space.html
THAT IS OUR DESIGN FOLKS..... The specs, the math, the whole kit and kabootle is owned by the "Trickfox group".....I have several original sources of knowledge to reference the communication design parameters.

Magic, forget about the diodes because nobody will talk about it in public anyhow. "Intelligent Noise" is your clue! Google it!
Mr. Magic, try here!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_theory
The main concepts of information theory can be grasped by considering the most widespread means of human communication: language. Two important aspects of a good language are as follows: First, the most common words (e.g., "a", "the", "I") should be shorter than less common words (e.g., "benefit", "generation", "mediocre"), so that sentences will not be too long. Such a tradeoff in word length is analogous to data compression and is the essential aspect of source coding. Second, if part of a sentence is unheard or misheard due to noise — e.g., a passing car — the listener should still be able to glean the meaning of the underlying message. Such robustness is as essential for an electronic communication system as it is for a language; properly building such robustness into communications is done by channel coding. Source coding and channel coding are the fundamental concerns of information theory.

Note that these concerns have nothing to do with the importance of messages. For example, a platitude such as "Thank you; come again" takes about as long to say or write as the urgent plea, "Call an ambulance!" while clearly the latter is more important and more meaningful. Information theory, however, does not consider message importance or meaning, as these are matters of the quality of data rather than the quantity and readability of data, the latter of which is determined solely by probabilities.

Information theory is generally considered to have been founded in 1948 by Claude Shannon in his seminal work, "A Mathematical Theory of Communication." The central paradigm of classical information theory is the engineering problem of the transmission of information over a noisy channel. The most fundamental results of this theory are Shannon's source coding theorem, which establishes that, on average, the number of bits needed to represent the result of an uncertain event is given by its entropy; and Shannon's noisy-channel coding theorem, which states that reliable communication is possible over noisy channels provided that the rate of communication is below a certain threshold called the channel capacity. The channel capacity can be approached in practice by using appropriate encoding and decoding systems.

Information theory is closely associated with a collection of pure and applied disciplines that have been investigated and reduced to engineering practice under a variety of rubrics throughout the world over the past half century or more: adaptive systems, anticipatory systems, artificial intelligence, complex systems, complexity science, cybernetics, informatics, machine learning, along with systems sciences of many descriptions. Information theory is a broad and deep mathematical theory, with equally broad and deep applications, amongst which is the vital field of coding theory.

Coding theory is concerned with finding explicit methods, called codes, of increasing the efficiency and reducing the net error rate of data communication over a noisy channel to near the limit that Shannon proved is the maximum possible for that channel. These codes can be roughly subdivided into data compression (source coding) and error-correction (channel coding) techniques. In the latter case, it took many years to find the methods Shannon's work proved were possible. A third class of information theory codes are cryptographic algorithms (both codes and ciphers). Concepts, methods and results from coding theory and information theory are widely used in cryptography and cryptanalysis. See the article ban (information) for a historical application.

Information theory is also used in information retrieval, intelligence gathering, gambling, statistics, and even in musical composition.
Of course this is only a starting point, but I do feel it is the direction Mr. Trickfox is pointing to here.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Laughing with you

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote:Mikado,

Fair enough, you're not telling. And we're on our own.
But you didn't say no to any of what I wrote before which means at least the hounds have a scent.

You know how to crack me up and I don't even know if you were trying. Read what you wrote again and tell me what you see. How could I say no when all I said were questions? Here is my original - Who said that they were diodes? Who said that they are tunnel diodes? Who said they are negative resistors....what is a negative resistor?

Ok, I will say this.....yes, you have a scent.

Also Mr Magic, I have told several things but the fact of the matter, no one listened. I remember reading a post somewhere about a talking eagle in here, can't remember where but I think it might apply here. Andt one more thing, you are never alone. One time in a PM I told you that you are beautiful, do you remember why? I hope it still applies.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

this is downloads right???

lightning bolts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trickfox
The Magician

a book on implants and such

Post by Trickfox »

http://www.psychopropulsor.com/Spacepen12.html
Here is where you will find a book that is quite rare.
For those who want more to read on implants and other tracking systems and such.

After a few years of posting I finally dare to "spam" people this one time only.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:this is downloads right???

lightning bolts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr skyfish,

I don't get your post.

Mikado
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mikado,
I was excited about this!

http://www.nature.com/news/2008/081110/ ... .1217.html

Yet if Hogan's ideas are right, noise associated with this fundamental fuzziness should be prominent at GEO600, a joint British and German machine operating near Hannover, Germany, that is searching for gravitational waves. These waves are thought to arise during events such as the massive cosmic collisions of black holes and neutron stars. Confirmation of the idea — which could come as experimental upgrades to GEO600 are put in place over the coming year — would be a big step towards a verifiable quantum theory of gravity, a long-sought unification of quantum mechanics (the physics of the very small) with general relativity (the physics of the very big). Hogan outlines his predictions in a paper published on 30 October in Physical Review D1.

Quantum theory of gravity! That is pretty exciting. This does equate time with gravity. Sound familiar? And links both in the AETHER!!!

This is just about proof of our idea of time manifesting out of the aether....we already thought gravity did.

This has direct bearing on the work of D. Brown, and much of what is discussed in this forum. Now...using dimensional analysis, can some relative values be derived?

skyfish
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

skyfish wrote:
http://www.nature.com/news/2008/081110/ ... .1217.html

Yet if Hogan's ideas are right, noise associated with this fundamental fuzziness should be prominent at GEO600, a joint British and German machine operating near Hannover, Germany, that is searching for gravitational waves. These waves are thought to arise during events such as the massive cosmic collisions of black holes and neutron stars. Confirmation of the idea — which could come as experimental upgrades to GEO600 are put in place over the coming year — would be a big step towards a verifiable quantum theory of gravity, a long-sought unification of quantum mechanics (the physics of the very small) with general relativity (the physics of the very big). Hogan outlines his predictions in a paper published on 30 October in Physical Review D1.

Quantum theory of gravity! That is pretty exciting. This does equate time with gravity. Sound familiar? And links both in the AETHER!!!

This is just about proof of our idea of time manifesting out of the aether....we already thought gravity did.

This has direct bearing on the work of D. Brown, and much of what is discussed in this forum. Now...using dimensional analysis, can some relative values be derived?

skyfish
:roll:
You find these blurbs by mainstream physicists, who tread the line not daring to say that space and time are separate quanta. If time is duratation then going back in time would not be possible would it? And although we no evidence to the contrary, we have not encountered anyone that has traveled through time, forward or backward. But we have all read the story indicating that Dr. Brown allegedly has accomplished that feat. We also have the allegations of Project Rainbow and the "Philadelphia Experiment" to support the possibility if not the actuality that time travel is possible.

I have pointed the forum toward the works of Dr. Harold Aspden and show his works to be supported by mathematical formulae as well. Yet, like mainstream science, his works are ignored, or violently opposed as they refute many of the postulates that are accepted by classic quantum theory and Relativists.

Tesla insisted that Einstein was wrong. Tesla insisted that there were energies which Einstein and his contemporaries in quantum theory ignored. And Aspden shows how the Newtonian "laws" are "broken" when we consider an energetic medium such as is postulated by aether theorists.

Breakthroughs occur when we are wiling to step out of our comfort zones long enough to experience something without the "protection" of our beliefs. When we are able to experience as a child does, without preconceived thoughts about the outcome. Perhaps that is also what Heisenberg discovered, but like most of us, he could not relate to it in terms that defied his own beliefs in physics. Too bad, for he was opening a door to understanding that quickly was shut by the mainstream scientific community, who felt protecting the teachings of the Nobel laureates was of prime relevance.

To put myself out on a limb here, I will postulate that we are more than what we appear to be in a physical sense, and we are connected to all of the universe through various "channels" of vibration. Downloads are always happenings, we need only to "tune in" to the channel that the information is broadcast on. Perhaps Dr. Brown's radio was built so others could listen in to the broadcasts. They didn't have the natural bandwidth that Dr. Brown did, and he built a receiver (transceiver?) to get those downloads on demand, rather than sychronistic moments of clarity. :wink:

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

FM,
Breakthroughs occur when we are wiling to step out of our comfort zones long enough to experience something without the "protection" of our beliefs

Well put. That article supports the idea that gravity is a manifestation of the dimension of time, that time IS stuff.
That is out of the comfort zone of many.

This would support Dr. Brown's work and does suggest that if you manipulate this "stuff", you are also modifying time and gravity.

I contend that we already know how this stuff can be manipulated.

skyfish
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Problem is .... Most of us don't yet know we know! <g>

So what happens then? You and the Universe patiently wait! Linda